Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: When Worlds cross (P.K. X Numbers) PG-13 (IC)

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Alavanda looked between the two, feeling the tension between them start to rise. she sighed before she stepped between them. "Your both might be right." she said looking to Christina and then to Jhonni, though her eyes lingered on him for a moment... if Christina was right... Jhonni didn't want her to get hurt because... because what? and catch the attention of the commander? Etmere? She looked away, as the holoman started getting up. This was getting annoying. She drew her word and threw it, it speared the man thought the chest, pinning his body to the ground on his knees. She turned back to Jhonni.

"If we keep doing things this way then I'll never push my limitations to the point we find out were my true skill lies." she told him. "I know you don't want to see me hurt, but if I go with you unprepared wont I be hurt worse in the end? or someone else could be hurt worse because of me... we need to know my limitations wherever they stand.."
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Leader of the Kitsune
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

He was in disbelief that she would willingly put herself into even more harms way just to have a chance to go with them. He his head before sighing. "Fine, but instead we're going to Christina. If an injury of any kind that is close to severe or dangerous, we are stopping though. Just because you want to go with us does not mean I will let you purposely destroy your body in the process." He then looked to Christina who was still annoyed at him. "Deal?" Christina turned to look to the side. "You mean the chance to personally beat up the woman that you and the rest of the men seem to be attracted to. How could I say no?"
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Alavanda was glad that Jhonni agreed, she glanced at Christina, cocking her head to the side at what the other women said as she didn't understand it. Attracted to her? Certainly not all the other men... but Etmere and Jhonni... she couldn't speak for them. "Good." She said finely She took in a deep breath before letting it out. "Agreed." She said to Jhonni she turned and approached the holoman and took hold of her sword, pulling it free of his chest and waiting for him to deactivate before she slowly pushed her sword through her belt. She kept wondering why it didn't have a proper sheath. there hadn't been one with the rest of her stuff had there? she didn't think so.

She withdrew her two daggers and made herself ready. It Christina had showed her anything it was that she was dangerous and with how the women disliked her she knew she wouldn't hold back... that made her both the perfect opponent and extremely dangerous... With that in mind... she was as ready as she'd ever be. This being the test, if she could keep up with Christina... she could keep up with Etmere and Jhonni.. "I'm ready whenever you are." Alavanda said focusing on Christina.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

((Sorry for the disappearance! Work has been extremely busy recently because our manager is out sick so the assistant manager has been the acting manager and I, acting assistant manager xD))

"I was ready for this a long time ago." Christina said with a crooked smile. "Just remember, you wanted to fight, so let me show you exactly the difference between an agent of the galactic empire and some human." She pressed a button and the outside of her body began to change as her suit seemed to come forth from the spot she pressed on her arm. Piece by piece, the suit built itself over her body and kept moving until she was covered head to toe in her combat armor. Even her tail was covered in a mechanical interlocking chainmail like armor to allow it full movement while still offering full protection.

She pulled two daggers from the side of her legs that were hidden in the armor and as she did so, a small drop of liquid came off the ends of the dagger. She threw them to the ground and as the blade dug itself in there was smoke coming from the spot they hit as the acid on the blades burned the ground. "He said not to kill you, so I still won't be going at full power. After all, if my weapons touch you, the acid would eat through you." As she talked now her voice could be heard coming through the helmet and as such, sounded slightly digital. "Now." Was all she said before she disappeared and reappeared behind Alavanda. Her hand pressed to her back. "Dead." Was all she said before she a hard kick to Alavanda's back. She quickly disappeared and quickly reappeared crouched on top of a nearby boulder with her head cocked to the side. "I'm not even using my stealth yet. Agents are fast. We are the king's shadow. The fastest, strongest, and bravest asset that the king has in his arsenal. Why send in an army, when you can send in a squad to do the same job. An army requires a war, we require nothing. With no order from the king, we act and kill any threat to the empire. We are autonomous."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Alvanda listened silently as Christina went on about how her weapons would do so much damage... either gloating or trying to intimidate her but Alavanda remained calm. Even when she vanished and received a hard kick to the back being told she'd be dead already. She was trying to demoralize her, frighten her and shake her up. Alavanda took the tumble into stride, she rolled back onto her feet ignoring the throb in her back as she looked to Christina. "Then the Predator shouldn't need to play with its food if its so powerful." She told Christina. Alavanda had a crazy idea right then as she stared levelly at Christina.

She was calm but the air around Christina was dangerous. Alavanda felt the urge to over come this over confident warrior and a part of her told her that she could... that she was more then what this beast women thought she was... That instance in the the war game... she needed to replicate it.. she needed Christina to stop playing with her. Those men during the game had come at her with the intent of taking her out, Christina wanted to show off, wanted to damage her pride, make her curl up and admit she was nothing compared to her, toy with her. She needed Christina to come at her with the intent to kill...

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"I am not allowed to kill you remember? If I wanted to kill you, you would already be dead." When an attack would come, she would disappear only to reappear somewhere else. Occasionally she would move and give a kick to the back of her opponent's knee before backing back up again. Other times she would stay constantly within range of her opponent's weapons but would just continually dodge. She was certainly talented for a human but she was still a human to her. She was always careful though, even if she thought the opponent was weak if she learned anything from Etmere, it was that she is to never let her guard down, no matter how weak the enemy may be.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Alavanda's eyes narrowed. "But you want to." she muttered under her breath. Alavanda took Christina's torment staggering and dropping to her knees but each time Christina hit her Alavanda picked up on her movements, taking in the Subtle nuances. Even if she 'vanished' she couldn't cover up everything in her movements. Alavanda landed on her knees her eyes closed as she caught herself, ignoring the ache and the pain. Patients. She wasn't just invisible, she was fast. Or perhaps so fast that Alavanda just couldn't keep up with her visually.

the question was, how fast could she react with being that fast? Alavanda stood up eyes still closed concentrating, Something burred inside, deep with in her was telling her to focus. Telling her she could combat this... It didn't feel like she was just trying to convince herself... it felt like something that knew her... an inner self?

Alavanda let out her breath slowly as she looked to Christina, a brief moment but her position, and posture. Alavanda's eyes narrowed before she closed her eyes just after Christina vanished. her head moved to the side as she heard the Subtle sounds, Christna was close. The movement of the air, the sounds of light foot steps on the ground, quick and almost unnoticeable unless she focused. Patients. If she couldn't keep up with Christina Visually, she'd have to be two steps ahead of her using the Subtle changes in the area around her to track her. No one could truly vanish...

Alavanda suddenly side stepped, she felt the rush of air near her but she didn't open her eyes as she frowned in concentrating. as she twisted, if Christina had been going to a knee kick like she had been doing then her leg was somewhere around here, only if Alavanda was fast enough to catch it and lock her arms around the offending limb and twist it hard to pull Christina to the ground. If she missed Alavanda would use the momentum to go into a roll and roll back into her feet.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Christina was moving quickly and saw the move that her opponent was going for. She would never admit to it but she was impressed. It took quick thinking and a higher level of prediction skills to make an accurate guess on where Christina was going to appear and hit. However, her speed carried from her defense to her attacks as well as she quickly jumped backward a couple of times, slowly back down as she now stood watching the target roll.

"Quick thinking for an insect. Don't get confident though Child. I was told not to kill you and in order to make sure I don't accidentally do that I am still moving significantly slower than I usually do." Jhonni then moved to speak up. "Christina's gift is speed. Her suit allows her whole body to speed up exponentially faster, the longer the battle goes. Because of this, she isn't physically strong for she doesn't need to be. The faster she is, the stronger her attacks become, and the more damage they do."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"Your compliment is noted." Alavanda said simply, not allowing herself to rise to the insult. She listened to the two. "I'd gathered as much." She said standing as she twirled her daggers once. But only because Christina was toying with her. And she was getting irritated with it. "You might be tasked with not killing me." Alavanda said finely opening her eyes to regard Christina. "But you weren't tasked with playing with me either." Christina's buttons weren't hard to push when someone wasn't trying... but she hopped to get christina to actually move against her. "If your as highly skilled as you claim to be, shouldn't you be able to take out a target with out killing them?" Alavanda questioned calmly. She was eyeing christina.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Yeah, but if I take you out, then my fun would be over now wouldn't it. Besides, if the purpose is to train you, then taking you out on the first hit would only serve to end the training. Besides, isn't toying with you, playing with an insect, what led to you to think slightly quicker than before? Which would serve the purpose of what you and Jhonni wanted?" Christina sat down and as she sat down she disappeared again and reappeared sitting on a different spot.

"The thing about moving so quickly is while I can appear to be invisible, I can also make it so there are more than one of me, all of which just as deadly. Yet if one is hit, I still avoid the incoming attack." As if to show it she started to move fast again. This time though as she moved she would sit down at certain spots repeated and quickly enough that it appeared that there was three of her sitting in different locations constantly.
    made by the lovely karma

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast