Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When Worlds cross (P.K. X Numbers) PG-13 (IC)

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Lily looked over the living room they had entered into, strange devices and strange items were in the room. Chairs of sorts she supposed but they looked soft and comfortable. "Its a nice abode." She said glancing over her shoulder to him. She was beginning to feel wry, even though it maybe have only been 3 or 4 hours she was unsure how long she'd been out and her body was asking for rest but she wanted to make sure Etmere didn't need anything more of her before she allowed herself to drop her guard to the world.

She turned fully to him. "Will you be staying here at well?" she inquired with a frown of concern. "I hope I'm not taking you away from anything important." She said quietly. It might be his duty and all but if he had family or other important tasks to take care of she didn't want to be a hindrance to those things after all, she herself was skilled with a blade, that must mean she knew well how to fend for herself.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Leader of the Kitsune
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"I will be staying here as well. You don't need to worry about me though. My family lives on my home planet anyways so I only see them maybe once every few years anyways." He looked over at her and noticed how tired she looked. "Here, lets get you some food made so that you can at least go to bed on a full stomach." He said with a smile before walking into the kitchen. He quickly searched through it, finding some meat and vegetables that the people of her race usually eat.

Both of his tails started to move as they started to help him prepare food. Chopping, slicing, dicing, it was almost as if his two tails were extra hands as he continued to prepare the food. "I don't really know what you like to eat so I'll just make you a mix of meat and other stuff. I hope that is alright with you." He said as he continued to work on the cooking process.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Lily blinked quietly. "Oh." Again with these planets, of coarse he didn't seem quite human so there was no telling what other things she didn't know or could not remember. She felt her stomach agree with the sentiment of food being spoken of and followed him into the strange Kitchen. She simply watched as he started pulling food out, and began cooking, even his tails acting as extra appendages which was... odd. She felt the need to help but not knowing the first thing about what to do she simply stood, feeling sorely out of place.

"I can't really complain when I don't know myself." She replied quietly as she stood to the side and watched intently as he prepared the food. "I have a feeling I'm not a picky eater anyways." She watched for a moment more before finely asking. "Is there anything I can assist with?"

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

He looked at her for a moment and went to think. "Not really, however, I am sure you have questions about the situation you are in. For a while now, it's only been me asking questions so surely you must have some of your own since you don't have your memory. I have noticed that a lot of everything seems to make you amazed and bewildered, as if seeing everything for the first time. Of course it could just be caused by the lack of memory, but if you have questions about everything I will gladly answer them for you." He said with a smile as he continued to work on cooking while talking to her, quickly multitasking.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"Mm..." Lily pursed her lips together again. It was true, she did have questions but most of them pertained to her missing memories, of which he knew just as much as she did. She lend against the counter with her arms crossed as she pondered. "Its true, most things look and feel foreign to me the only familiarity so far are the items that were found on me. I feel strangely displaced, Like I don't quite belong." She mused her voice fading to a whisper as she trailed off. She was silent for a moment before shaking her head slightly. "You keep referring to planets. Things here seem to be.... advanced." She said pondering over the words she was using. "In in a much different way then I feel I'm familiar with."

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

(just got back from the beach at the ocean, so glad to be home though, literally completely exhausted from frolicking with the dog through the freezing cold water xD)

He thought on what she said for a moment. "From how you describe things it's almost like you come from somewhere that doesn't have modern technology. Maybe you came from the slums? Probably not since they have an understanding of modern technology in order to steal stuff to sell. It's possible a slaver found you, a native, on another planet that was much lower when it came to technology than that which you have seen so far. So far that seems like the most likely answer, however, it's hard to tell for sure since you don't remember anything past this morning it seems like." He cut up the rest of the stuff and then threw it into a pot of boiling water. Both of his tails stopped helping at this moment and he put a lid on the pot in order to let the stuff stew for a bit. He then leaned his back on one of the counters as he looked at Lily. "If that is the case though, it gives a possible lead. I can ask a few friends of mine in the military to check through their records on ships entering the system carrying suspicious cargo or acting suspiciously if you would like me to."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

(Oh that sounds nice! hope you had fun even if you are so tired XP )

Lily frowned as Etmere explained that perhaps it was a slaver who had found her. "That is... an option I suppose." she agreed, since she didn't seem to remember or know much else all she could do was accept it was possibility. She looked at Etmere as he offered to talk to friends in the military."If you feel it is an option worth looking at then I believe the same." She said finely said as she pushed away from the counter and set down in one of the chairs. Something still felt wrong. She closed her eyes, leaning her head quietly on her plan as she searching her wry mind for ideas and clues.

Wide open spaces and the wind passing through her long red hair, bright sunlight played over the grass lands in front of her as the clouds passed shadows as they roved the sky. Now this place felt familier, she could feel it, taste it. But what was this place? it had had a name but nothing that would come to her tongue. She stared hard at the forest the abruptly put and end to the plains. There was something important, about the forest? about this place? or.. was it something important she was supposed to be doing? Her hand rested on the familiar handle of the intricately decorated blade which hung at her side. She had light armor on which felt quite at home on her body.

She felt relaxed, but watchful. Was she waiting for something? Or preparing for something? She turned, looking around the landscape but there was no one else just the indents in the tall grasses, she felt, strongly, that something or someone was supposed to be there. But who? She made to move forward to investigate when it was like she hit a physical wall.

Lily started opening her eyes as one hand came to her head, pain lancing across her face for a moment. She looked around, had she... dozed off? "I'm sorry." Murmured sitting up straighter but not feeling any more rested then she had before.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Etmere was crouched in front of her with one hand on the side of her face and him staring at her. "Are you alright Lily? We were talking for one moment and then you went asleep or something. I don't know exactly how to explain it but your body was tensed up real tight and you stayed like that for a good half an hour or so. I was worried that something bad had happened and was getting ready to take you to the hospital again if you didn't get better soon." He stood up for a moment and went into the kitchen before coming out bringing her a glass of water.

"Here, this is some water, drink it. Hopefully, it helps you out some. Dinner is done but it might be a little burnt since I'm not really used to cooking." He said with his skin getting slightly red at the embarrassment of not being able to cook. It was partially because he was either in the military, where they served him food, living with his family, where they fed him, or where he is now, where he just buys easy meals that require heating up water or having instant food that just needs heat.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Lily blinked quietly, now that he mentioned it her body did feel as if she'd just suddenly relaxed after being unusually stiff. "Thank you." She murmured when he got her some water and took a sip. That dream though, did it have something to do with her missing memories as well? it felt familier like she'd done that before but there were elements heavily missing.

She looked up again as he spoke about the food. She blinked quietly before offering a small smile. "A little burnt? A little burnt never hurt anything." She said finishing off her water as she got up to help herself to the meal he'd prepared. she was tired and it was late, she should eat quickly and sleep, and allow Etmere to do the same since she was sure he'd been up far longer then she had.

She lend on the counter with her bowl of food and began to eat quietly. "Its good." She said after a few bites nodding to him.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

He smiled. "You don't need to compliment my cooking, I know it's bad." He said teasingly back at her. He continued to eat some of the food that he prepared for himself and to him, it really did taste bad. It was possible she liked it since she probably hadn't eaten in a while. Once they had both finished eating he grabbed her dishes and set them on top of the counter before turning back to her. "If you follow me I'll show you to your room." He said before leading her to the room she would be using.

Once they had walked into her room he flicked a switch in order to turn on a light. The room was simple. It had no windows in order to make it more of a safe house. There was a simple queen bed on one wall, a dresser on another wall with a mirror above it. On another wall was another two doors. One door led into a closet and another door led into a small bathroom that had a sink, toilet, and shower for personal use. There was also a mirror above the sink and like the bedroom, it didn't have any windows in it. "I know none of this is very luxurious, however, safe houses are meant to keep people safe so none of the private rooms have windows in order to ensure that said people are safe when they are alone. Not to say that someone will be coming for you, just that all of the safe houses are built like this."
    made by the lovely karma

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast