Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2728293031 LastLast

Thread: When Worlds cross (P.K. X Numbers) PG-13 (IC)

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Alavanda looked up as Etmere entered in taking a seat as he told her she should still be laying down. She said nothing as she watched him settle himself and go on. She listened quietly, studying his face and posture as he spoke. he picked up a cup of water and handed it to her, she blinked a little in surprise as she took it, his tone being more... commanding. She didn't argue. taking a sip of the water as she processed what he'd said. He was correct... She took another sip listening to his next words. She blinked again. She would have thought that would be obvious...

She set the drink aside after finishing a little over half of it. Her gaze was calm now having regained her composure after her rest. "Everything points to me being a warrior." She agreed. "But it doesn't tell you what kind." she said softly. She looked up at him with a steady gaze thought... there was a hint of distress she was suppressing. "Regardless of my Skills... I have the feeling I'm still not meeting my stranded of skill I had before... and more over... there is something... more." she couldn't explain it... but there it was. something dark deep down inside of her.

"Something else. I'm not human." she said simply. "At least... not fully." She paused thinking over her next words carefully. "I am uncertain... How to go about finding out what I really am." she said finely. "Whatever my past is, its important. and the only times I seem to remember is in those moments I push forward against my current limits. Like... braking a barrier." Still so many unanswered questions.

"Beyond that." she said. "If I wish to be not a burden to your Agents, then I must be able to preform just as proficiently." She said.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Leader of the Kitsune
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

He decided to counter her comments one at a time with his own points. "You're not human. Yeah, I figured as much since I first met you. People saw you fall from the sky, land on the ground, and yet, here you are, slightly damaged but not dead. My people would have issues surviving that fall without the proper training and the proper gear. Not to mention, anyone someone unknown is admitted into the hospital they get all kinds of tests run on them." He then looked to a nurse who came over to him, handing a folder. He opened it up and looked at the many different tests results taken over time. "You're both fully human, and not fully human at the same time. Your DNA is completely human, no doubt about it. However, there are extra parts to your DNA that aren't in the databases that humanity possesses. I was planning on running it through the peacekeeper galactic database and the galactic historical database, but that takes time to find a match and my credentials only recently got reactivated allowing me to do something like that." He put the folder onto a table now.

"I assure you though, there are plenty of avenues we can explore to find out exactly what you are and what you are capable of, without putting your life in danger. Even if we can only find out by pushing your current limits, I assure you, there are better ways of doing it." He said with a warm smile to her now before continuing. "Performing as well as my agents, and being a burden are two different things. Everyone has a job. I have an agent who can't fight at all. They're not a burden though because the job they need to get done in the face of danger, they can get done. You will be the same. I want my agents to not be afraid of death, that doesn't mean that I want them to seak it though. If there is a tiny chance of them getting out alive, I want them to take it. Even right now, I can think of many things you already do that help make the team stronger, not weaker. Even if you couldn't do things yet, we take apprentices, I assure you, they can't do anything right starting out. They're not a burden though. They're a blessing, a chance to teach our skills down to another set of soldiers, to ensure that even if we do die on a mission, there are still people to do what must be done."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Alavanda listened to him confirm that she was indeed... not fully human. it was strange but hearing that didn't make her feel any better, even with their strange tests... they still didn't know. she looked down at her lap as he continued on. Other avenues to find out, but there was... was a greed there to get it back faster. that was the only word that came to mind, greed.

"I understand." she said when he continued on to tell her that if there was a slight chance his people could survive he wanted them to take it. She looked up when he mentioned that he had people in his group who didn't fight but were still not considered burdens. And that he could find something for her... that she was already doing things. "Like what." she couldn't help asking her eyes narrowing in curiosity on him.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"How much do you know about Jhonni? I imagine probably not a lot, he's not very keen on talking about his past to people, about letting people in on who he used to be before he became death." Etmere leaned on his chair watching her reactions. "Among all of the agents of death who serve me, there is only one other noble, Jhonni. However, when he was still very young, an event happened that changed his life forever. His family, his noble title, and his bloodline was all destroyed. He became what our people called, The Prince of Shadows. Because he was so young he doesn't remember his old life, but he is well aware of its existence. He knows who his blood makes him, and why his life changed. Despite that though, he became essentially what the rest of my agents started as. A child of the underworld, someone born to thieves, assassins, and forgers. That life only goes one of two ways, either it ends quickly because you're stupid, or you live a long lonely life because you're smart. I uplifted them from the future that was to be there own and gave them a new purpose in life. One that they are willing to die for. Someone that they are willing to throw their lives into the crucible to make sure my mission is a success every time. It sounds horrible but to them, I am their father, their savior, and their god. That is what it means to be one of my agents, to serve my every need at the drop of a letter. To those born in the light of our people, I am a noble, someone you should follow because of my bloodline. To those born in the shadows of the ones in the light, I am someone you either fear for the wrath of God or follow for the reward of obeying my word. The Prince of Shadows, Jhonni, a lost noble bloodline that commands a large amount of influence in the world of shadows. Unlike the rest who I took in as very young children, I took him in when he was older. Not an adult yet, but still with about a hundred years under his belt. Enough to build contacts, resources, respect, and influence in the world of shadows. Now, as I said before, smart usually means a long lonely life, yet for some reason, he seems to have found someone he trusts that isn't his master. A woman." Etmere said with a smile as he continued to watch her watch him explain on his role to the agents he commands.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Alavanda lend forward quietly resting her elbows on her legs as she listened to Etmere explain some of Jhonni's past. As he explain how he'd taken his crew in and was like a father to them, what their purpose was and why it was so important to them. How Jhonni seemed to have formed a trust with someone who wasn't... his master. She thought back on the moment Johnni's lips had touched her's, that strange feeling... her fingers brushed her lips as she thought before her eyes turned back to Etmere.

"I see." she said. "But that doesn't explain how Im am of use." she said. If Jhonni trusted her that much... or was it... more? "If he dose indeed..." she said grasping the implications. "Then I divide his attention." she said. "that's not useful for a mission where both parties are in danger of losing the other, or failing their objective." she said her voice quite... "I fail to see how that's of use to you or Jhonni..." But she was calm, and it was... stated as a fact. Etmere would understand that from what she already knew of him... the last few days.... that message. that pain... If Jhonni was feeling that for her... or would feel that for her should something... happen. the thought alone was... painful. "... that seems more... detrimental then helpful for death." she said finely.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"While you are right, it can prove to be a hindrance to a mission, it can also prove to be helpful. One is stronger when they have something or someone to fight for. In my experience, fighting for someone, a loved one, has always been stronger than fighting for something, an idea. Whether or not he loves you, I am not sure quite yet. After all, he has only met you but I do plan using if you want to come with us. You'll be serving as Jhonni's support. Each agent has a partner. A main and a support. You would assist him in his missions. If he needs a drink you get him one, if he needs you to kill the guard on the right while he kills the guard on the left then, you kill the guard on the right. If he needs you to spot or lay traps then you do. Your job is to support him and make sure that his mission is a success. If that just so happens to result in something more developing between the two of you then it will only make him fight harder and survive better." He said with a smile as he cocked his head to the side while talking.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Alavnda cocked her head as she continued to listen to his explanation... She could see what he was saying... but she didn't feel like she truly understood it... She thought quietly. Those people... in her visions... her memories? she felt a connection with them, a will to protect them. She cared for them deeply. was this what he meant? "Very well." She said after a long moment of Silence. "I'll do whatever you or Jhonni require." she said simply. She supposed if Etmere was going to make her an official part of the team for this ... moment then she'd have to differ to the senior members.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Good, this means you take orders from two people. Jhonni, because you are his support role, and me, but I am Jhonni's master. That means that if Jhonni thinks doing a certain training regiment is too dangerous for you, then you don't question it and defy it. Death will get near you soon if that is what you're hunting for, as it gets close to all of my agents on every mission. After you're feeling better, which is something Jhonni gets to decide, we'll have you go to the armor, they're going to make you a combat suit, like the one all of my agents keep with them at all times. It's skin tight and acts like a second skin. You can put clothes over it and even put other suits over it. The suit will allow us to enhance you in ways to make your fighting effective. I imagine that you would like to use the weapons and tools that you were found with. If you're going to effectively use them to kill other things, you're going to need the suit to help increase your physical power." She moved from his sitting chair to a standing position as he stood next to her now, his hands in his pockets.

He went to leave but before he did he stopped and turned to look at her. "Of course, we can also modify the material of your equipment to make them effective. Attack a generator that places a superheated plasma edge along the blade of your weapon, something you can turn on and off to suit your needs and demands."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Alavanda nodded quietly and let out a small breath it felt like something she'd truly have to get used to. She looked up as he mentioned getting her a combat suit, she listened and nodded once more. enhancing her already apparent abilities would be a great boost.. and her weapons, yes she'd very much like to have those back. especially her sword. She looked up at him once more as he stood and began to head off before pausing to mention that they could add to her existing weapons. A part of her told her that they didn't need that... but she pushed it aside. "I suppose that would be a good idea." she said finely. "Thank you."

She'd watch Etmere go before slowly laying back, placing her hands over her stomach and staring at the ceiling. Now that that was settled she supposed all there was to do was set it aside and reserve herself to what she'd just agreed for herself. It was strange... her first clear memory was of waking in that... hospital on earth, those dazzling lights out the window and Etmere coming into the room to ask her questions to try and find out more about herself, questions she couldn't answer at the time. He'd then taken her to a safe house and tried to find her past from there... and on a whim of an idea that maybe muscle memory would help her remember more they went to the only place, this ship, that could allow them to do so safely. And now... here they were going on a mission to find out where that message for Etmere came from.

It was hard to really tell, but was she learning more of the old things about herself? or more.. new things? She still had so many questions... She closed her eyes and tried to settle her mind so she could rest.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Etmere met with Jhonni outside the medical center. " She should listen now. We've made her your support unit and because of this, she will now listen to you when you say that doing certain training is too dangerous. Add in the fact that a certain other agent will now leave her alone you guys should be fine. You can go in and see her now if you would like." Was all that he said before finally leaving to go meet with the captain.

Jhonni then went into the medical ward and was pointed to where Lily was. When he saw her resting there, he made sure to be quiet, sitting on the chair as he started to watch her, making sure that she was not in huge danger as he continued to watch her. "So it sounds like Etmere made you quite the offer. Are you feeling better?"
    made by the lovely karma

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2728293031 LastLast