Thread: [M] Olinkai Serenity {IC}

Skadooer
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mature ftw
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Default [M] Olinkai Serenity {IC}

Rated R... for Ru.
    In all seriousness, though: Rated M for sexual innuendos, violence, potential sexual situations (unlikely), strong language, ass-kicking, awesomeness, and other adult themes like taxes.

{OOC}

Before you is a pristine lake spanning across the center of the courtyard. Its enormous size resulting in many students having to take the long way around to reach destinations on either side. The water seemingly untouched and the bottom quite clear in its deep depths. One may even argue it is more of a small ocean than a pond.

This very spot is the beginning of every student’s journey. A grand lake known simply as Defining Depths due to how bottomless it almost appears to be and because it sends every attendee of Olinkai Serenity to their destiny. Some students have to repeat visits. There is no limitation to how many times an individual can approach the lake, beckoning for it to answer their call. However, every year in the beginning of the Fall semester there is a grand ceremony where all gather to witness this event.

Unmarked students approach the water and concentrate with all their might to manipulate it in hopes of it revealing their true affinity. Many have received an invitation due to faculty insisting their abilities are there but still untapped. While others have showed minors signs of it but not enough to be prominent. There is no doubt in their minds the Defining Depths answers these questions, though it may take time.

The result of the water manipulation varies on the affinity. An air elemental may cause a tornado to spiral upwards, swirling the water inside the wind’s current. Meanwhile, a whirlpool is the typical result of those falling under the water affinity. No matter the result, students are not placed in their affinity’s dorm until this ancient body of water has placed them.

Which is what brings Arietta Rhapsody here today along with many other unsorted students. Despite being here for over a year now, she had yet to be given a room in an elemental dorm. Thanks to being a friend of the family, she had been staying where Founder Kai Mine resides. Mind you, it wasn’t due to having no powers but because she was unable to get the courage to concentrate her affinity on the water. There were many instances indicating she belonged in the Sound Dormitories. Typically, her powers sparked up a little when she was zoning out while listening to her music. This was an entirely different story when she felt like the center of attention in a crowd.

Beneath her thin chest, her heart pounded, threatening to burst forth thanks to the sheer amount of anxiety engulfing her small frame. In a panicked state, Arietta’s bright, grey hues dashed around the vicinity in hopes of finding familiar faces. Where was Macie? Fingers twiddled, fidgeting with the cord of her headphones. Loop de loops around trembling phalanges while her other hand tapped along to the beat of the song blaring in her ears. Thin, pink lips mouthing, “Please,” over and over again.

The fear tightly clawing at her, threatening to pull her down to the ground, intensified when she turned her head to see the large turnout. Of course it was humongous! All students were required to attend this ceremony. The first day of the new school year and the first day of the new year there was always a grand event dedicated to this very moment. Oh, why? Oh, why?

Firmly she held onto her baggy pants and bit onto her bottom lip, unknowingly letting out a slight whimper. Brows furrowed so strongly that her head was beginning to ache. Arietta attempted to take a step back to escape but it was too late. She was surrounded and forced to stay at the front. Eyes locked onto the water, hoping she might forget how many people were watching her body pathetically shake.

It’s fine not getting sorted again. Nothing wrong with staying with Mr. Mine. It was a nice room. She still had classes… just not for her affinity. That was okay, right? Sure. It wasn’t a big deal…

Suddenly a banshee shriek escaped from her, resulting in those in close proximity to immediately cover their ears in pain. A hand had been placed on her shoulder and, as she whirled around to see the culprit, water rose up high from the lake in a jagged formation befitting of her scream. Upon reaching 15 feet it collapsed back into the Defining Depths.

Sound, Hunny!” the deep voice of the sassy lake remarked. “Now, go on and listen to your music, girlie. Ya look more scared than an ant starin’ up at a kid with a magnifying glass. Go on.”

Arietta stared bewildered at none other than Rufio, whose hand was gripped onto her shoulder. This was too much attention for her to bare, especially all at once. She clasped tightly onto her headset, pushing it as hard against her ears as possible. Not hearing a lick of what the boy was saying.

Those outside of her anxiety-riddened world of music could hear that Rufio was attempting to be encouraging.

Nearly late to the ceremony thanks to him insisting on taking his besties out for lunch beforehand, Rufio Feng was rushing Ayra to the front to ensure she got sorted the first go-round. Securely holding onto her wrist to guarantee he did not lose her as he sped forward. Once they were at the edge of the lake he noticed Arietta shaking profusely. When he grabbed onto her shoulder he had excitedly proclaimed, “You got this!” then shrunk back as she screeched in his face.

“Woah…” he chuckled and swung a hand to her for a high five. “Awesomesauce, man! I told you you—” Rufio shrugged and shook his head as she clasped onto her music.

“Well,” still laughing as he turned to Ayra. “Ya gotta do somethin’ like that.” Some reason the whole ordeal was hysterical to him and his excitement only added to it. “Focus hardcore on the water and buh-bam! Insta, presto, change-o to the Air Dorm ya go, eh?” A wide, cheshire grin spreading over his angular features. Crystal blue orbs locked onto Ayra’s lavenders. “Here, I’ll show ya mine.”

He flicked his wrist jaggedly in circles, pointing up towards the sky. The water rose similarly to Arietta’s except it began to produce steam and evaporate whilst flames protruded from it. With a snap it was all gone and the gigantic smile remain upon his face.

“You done did this already! You been sorted. Bugger off!” the body of water snorted.

Rufio snickered. An arm stretched out like a presenter showcasing his wares. “Behold! The Lake of Sorting—”

“Defining Depths, nimrod.”

“Focus on the water, love, and let us see the beauty of those powers of yours,” he said with a wink.

Last edited by Ru; 08-20-2017 at 06:04 AM.

Hayabusa made me a pretty.

❪ ❪ ❪ Check Out Teh Ru ❫ ❫ ❫
    « Ru Drew [art stuffz] » ❉ « [M] Olinkai Serenity {OOC} »

The Big Meme
    Bedford, Bedfordshire (Uni) / Wickford, Essex
    Fantasy; Science Fiction; Superheroes; Coming-of-Age; Supernatural Drama.
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

"I'll not send my only baby to your godless school! We hold to the word of the holy book in this household, and we'll not have you poisoning her mind with your satanic beliefs and your strange teachings. Get off my property before I call the authorities!"
    - July, 2007; Kampvilla RV Park, Lake Michigan Shorefront

Entry No. 523

Dear Strings

I've started writing to you now instead of my diary. In fairness, every message I've ever written in this small, secret book has been to you - love letters to my loverboy. Dr. Schulzberg told me that I was to write only my thoughts in this book, and I suppose I've kept to the letter - the only thing I think about is you. Other than when I get hungry, then I think about food. We should go for food at some point. That'd be nice.

I did some decorating in my room last week. I was meant to write another letter to you, but I forgot where I put my diary. One of the monitors came into my room and took away all the pens - my neighbour was careless with them; I heard something about severe trauma to the eyes and nostrils... Anyway, I'm sure you don't want to hear about that. I mean, it's not often that I get to have such a good conversation with you Strings. You wouldn't believe how much I miss you.

Every day I look outside my window and hope to see you. Your cool hair and your Tears for Fears t-shirt that your dad handed down to you. I don't see much out of the window though, occasionally Mother and Ben come to visit me, but I don't want to see them - I wish I had some sort of choice, a lock and key would be nice. But that won't matter so much anymore, I'm getting out of this cage next week and I'm so excited to see you again. My parents have set me up with a small apartment on the outskirts of town, and you'll have to give me some time to spruce up the place, make it big enough for three. But, I'm confident that when you see it you'll love it. Mother tells me the view from the Children's room is amazing, and that it's close enough to the local church that we won't have to worry about driving too much! Dr Schulzberg thinks that Church is a great idea for us. "It'll keep your head on straight." He says, like the old bear he is.

But of course, if you don't want to go we don't have to.

Oh! I totally forgot to mention, and now that you ask! Ben's turning 7 at the end of the month. He likes Racing Cars and Guitar, just like you. I told him that when he meets his Dad, you'll teach him what a real musician can do - he's excited. He's always drawing pictures of us three living together. They're stuck all across my walls, they make me so happy.

I don't like to look at him. He makes me sick; I wish the Doctors would send him and Mother away and leave me alone with you and Diary. He doesn't look like you, he looks like your friend Dan - do you still keep in contact? He must send you letters from Prison. I think he hates me; he sends me letters, talking about coming for me and taking your son from me. I'm worried he'll hurt me. I'm worried you'll hurt me.

Do you ever write to me Strings? I like to think you do - after all, you told me that you loved me; I was so happy when you did. But I worry that sometimes you forget about me. Maybe you've forgotten about me completely. I think Dr Schulzberg is keeping your letters from me. I want to make him promise to give them to me when we leave.

I think I'll tear down Ben's pictures and burn them. I don't like looking at him. Dan knows I told the Police, even though I promised.

What have we done to each other Strings? What will he do to me?

What will we do to each other?

Harry Doriatta

Rain pitter-pattered against the cold pavement, illuminated by a single neon pink sign in a road-side window, reading XXX. On occasion, the sign would flicker in and out, the power fuelling its light likely being insufficient; however, it didn’t matter, as the wide, Tokyo back alley had few residents, and even fewer visitors gracing its paving. The street was almost as quiet as a midnight cemetery, unseen and unheard by the living souls of the city, until a bright blue Lamborghini turned off of the equally dingy, yet far more frequently travelled road leading into the alley. Its engine growled as the wheels curtailed into the dark and damp off-road, cutting into the previously held auditory stage of the rainfall as the driver revved the machine. The Lamborghini slowly coasted down the road, narrowly missing two half filled, rain drenched bins before pulling up to an abrupt stop in front of the XXX sign, its blue paint reflecting the flickering sign onto the growing puddles that waylaid the concrete pavement.

A moment of silence once more filled the air as the engine was shut off, the growl dissipating and once more delivering control to the monotonous fall of the rain. Though, within around a minute there came a click from the car, before one of the doors pushed away from the frame of the vehicle with a mechanical ‘HISS’ before lifting upwards, the scissor doors finally coming to a stop to reveal the inner contents of the vehicle. A lone tan, faux-leather boot stepped upon the wet floor, making a slight ‘SPLASH’ sound as the sole impacted with the sodden cement. This single pioneering foot was soon followed by another as the driver rounded in his seat to face the outside. Pushing off of his feet with a pair of spindly, yet still muscular legs, the tall figure rose and pulled at his large blue jacket, fingers running across multiple cold metal buttons before settling upon the guitar strap that traced its way across his chest, holding the instrument to his back. This figure was Harry Doriatta, one of the greatest names of the Olinkai Serenity School, and one of their greatest, on-field agents.

Holding a typical grin upon his face, Harry pulled at his purple locks, brushing them off of his shoulder before walking towards the building marked with the XXX sign. Placing one of his pale, long-fingered hands against the glass door - the point to the glass being null, as the other side was curtained and shut to the outside eye - Harry pushed against it with a complete disregard for the sordid connotations of the sign that graced the front window. As the Olinkai graduate entered, he was met with the smell of cigarettes and sweat, and a quiet drum bass pop and snare beat that echoed rudimentarily from an old timey speaker forced into the corner of the room, as though shunned there like an unpleasant child in a class of ‘Golden Angels’. To the left of Harry was a desk that curved around in an L shape, snaking from the far wall all the way towards the window before coming to a stop to make a gap for its user to fit into its confines. Upon the desk sat multiple inconspicuous items, a computer monitor - attached to a silent tower that sat beside it, connected neatly through multiple, zip-tied wires - a coffee mug, a few staplers and some files that Harry didn’t care to look at. Upon a comfortable office chair on the other side of the wooden reception, just beside the computer monitor sat a rather well preened and pleasant looking Japanese woman, a beaming smile caught upon her lips as she fiddled with a pencil held upon the top of her ear.

Ahead of the young man sat two curtained areas, both laced in pink and blue silk that was seamlessly interwoven so as to look constantly flickering and shimmering with each other, intertwined with the dim, smoky pink light that filled the room. Harry knew not what lurked beneath the fabric, but he had a relatively good idea. Taking a step towards the reception, the American native smiled as the Japanese lady’s eyes settled upon his. “Someone Special or Just For A Night?” The girl asked, her English perfect. Harry smiled, watching as the young native girl followed.

Someone Special.” Harry responded, watching as the girl’s lips pursed together to turn her grin into more of an inquisitive smirk.

“And would you give your Heart to them?” The girl asked, Harry taking note as she said ‘them’ instead of ‘her’ or ‘him’, notifying the operative in the most unassuming way that ‘she knew’. Reaching into one of his jacket’s pockets, the Olinkai ex-student pulled a small object from its recesses, placing it delicately upon the table. The item was shaped like a heart, except where its bottom would usually end at a point, upon this item the small point ended up veering into a strand of wire, no longer than 5 cm and ending in a connector that was no bigger than its owner’s pinky fingernail. “Excellent.” The woman replied, beginning to type upon her keyboard.

Harry pulled the device - his HEART - back off of the table and returned it to his pocket, watching each of the curtained doorways in anticipation of one of them sliding open. Much to Harry’s lack of surprise, one of them did slide quietly open as the young Japanese receptionist finished typing, her eyes returning to look upon the American, before she raised her right arm and motioned for him to continue on his way. “Keep walking straight - as far as I can tell she’s been waiting for you.”

“Thank you.” The Olinkai Operative nodded his head, giving physicality to his thanks before turning away from the reception and walking towards the darkness of the previously-curtained exit. Taking a deep breath to take in the unfamiliarity of the area, Harry took a shallow step forward past the curtain, only to watch as it closed shut behind him silently. Turning back upon the path, he began walking down the corridor, watching as the soles of his shoes began to illuminate with a bright, fluorescent blue upon the shag carpet he stepped upon, signalling his Water affinity. All around him curtains began to slide open in the darkness of the room - it's only light source being two ever pulsating and shifting purple and blue lights that sat upon the ceiling - as multiple men and women began to coast in and out, some of them baring clothes and others not, some of them serving food and drink and others dealing in the more unsavoury aspects that one might expect of such an establishment; each held one thing in common however, a tattooed heart sign upon each of their waists, each bearing an access point for a HEART device.

As Harry continued on the path towards the end of the room - ignoring the stroking of hands upon his shoulders and hair, and the offerings of food and champagne - he eventually stopped before a set of double doors. Reaching into his pocket, the young man pulled his HEART device from his pocket and placed it against a small blue panel next to door, watching as a light shifted over its form before beeping. Pulling the device away from the panel, the door slid open to allow the American through. Smiling, the instrument-bearing man stepped through the double doors - allowing them to close behind him - and into the largest room he had been within yet.

There was very little within the recesses of this room besides a large screen that graced the opposite wall to the double doors, and - sitting just ahead of the screen, closer to Harry - an access point for a HEART device. Stepping forwards into the room, Harry found his smile dying down slightly, turning into more of a cheerful smirk as the monitor flickered slowly to life, showing the grey, simulated face of ANDROMEDA. “Hello Agent Doriatta.”

“Yo ANDROMEDA, what’s good?” Harry responded, his smirk once more erupting into a grin - having died down due to an inner worry of an incoming scolding.

“We have a mission for you.” ANDROMEDA responded, ignoring the question so as she could get straight down the business. “A highly dangerous mission that we felt could only be entrusted upon one of our best.”

“What about Agent Lover?” Harry responded. “You promised me I’d get a leave of absence for a month or so.”

“Yes, I understand, however,” ANDROMEDA continued, her simulated voice seeming almost dismissal of Harry’s complaint. “Agent Lover is already tracking down other dangers to our powered community, but this mission has only recently come to precedence.”

“What is it then?” The American boy responded, fiddling with one of his larger, star shaped buttons with impatience, the smell of tobacco and sweat within the building finally beginning to get to him.

“Olinkai Serenity founder Kai Mine has been reported missing, with hints to kidnapping.” ANDROMEDA spoke, each word measured and laden with severity, as though were she to be interrupted the tension within each syllable would combust and create some big bang of fierce stress. “We don’t know how, nor do we know who, but we need to know.”

Releasing his button and his inhibitions as the name ‘Kai Mine’ came up, Harry looked directly upon ANDROMEDA’s face, the orbs now filled with a seriousness that hadn’t been there previously. “I’ll accept this mission ANDROMEDA, Founder Kai Mine’s safety is far more important than my leave.”

“Excellent, we knew you would take the mission - what with you being our star agent.” ANDROMEDA’s mouth shifted into what could be called a smile - for her at least, for the simulated woman was usually cold towards all Agents - as she spoke. Ahead of her the HEART monitor lit up, bright blue lighting surrounding its small access point. “Take it into your HEART now Agent Doriatta.”

Reaching forwards with his HEART device in hand, Harry placed its connector into the access point and watched as the data was slowly transcribed upon the device. Once it was finished, he disconnected the device and returned the object to his pocket once more. “Done.”

“Excellent.” ANDROMEDA replied. “One more thing Agent.”

“What’s that?”

“Do try to wake up on time in the future.”

“Pardon?” Harry responded.

----------

A harsh, electronic beeping noise filled the confines of Harry’s cosy room, being welcomed by the sweeping light of the morning sun across his aquamarine walls. Laying in bed in a pair of boxers was the rooms occupant, arms splayed across the mattress, a hand hanging off to press its knuckles loosely against the laminated wooden flooring. Beside the bed sat a small bedside Chest of Drawers, wherein Harry’s boxers, socks and scarcely-worn pajamas lay, some neatly folded and others thrown brashly within to save time. Upon the surface of the Chest of Drawers were a set of guitar picks and an electronic alarm clock shaped like a fish eating another fish, formed in PVC and hard blue plastic - this was the source of the beeping, but also the source of music within the room, as the speaker was blaring ‘Take it in your Heart now Lover’ as the song progressed onwards. Beside the Chest of Drawers leaned Harry’s guitar - a polished, white and blue instrument decorated with multiple bubbles and waves crashing - and a small tube like device that could be plugged in and used like a mobile amplifier, though it required charging.

Harry’s arm stirred for a moment before he abruptly lifted his head off of the bed, his purple locks twisted into a strange formation that a pillow and a restless head could only be responsible for. His eyes squinting, Harry raised his hanging arm and used his fingers to cover the light as he groaned under his breath. “Goddamn, 8 o’clock wakeups…” The boy muttered disdainfully under his breath, trying to remember his dream as it slipped from the aether of his memory. Pulling his knees up and turning his body so that his legs dangled from the bed - feet pressing into the slightly sun-warmed laminated flooring - Harry leaned his head downwards and closed his eyes to blink the crystallised sleep out of them, before running his fingers through his long purple-blue hair, sighing with a lack of contentment. Reaching over to his alarm clock, Harry picked the interestingly-shaped device up off of his table and drew it up to his face, reading the alarm’s time - squinting all the while through half-asleep eyes. “10 past 9.” Harry muttered, trying to work out what the numbers meant in his sleep-induced stupor. “10 past 9…” There was more concern in his voice now, as the numbers clicked into his necessary plans for the day. Forcing the alarm away from him and widening his eyes, Harry yelped. “10 past 9?!”

Oh my god! The American yelled outwards, tossing his alarm clock over his shoulder before standing upwards, looking left and right in an attempt to decide what to get done first. “The ceremony started at 9!” Harry cried out, too panicked to curse. Whilst he had already completed his ceremony and had been sorted 8 years ago, Harry knew that it was compulsory for every student of the Olinkai Serenity Academy to attend, so as to welcome new students and congratulate those who would be finally sorted. To not show up would be a terrible start to the term. Rushing towards a slightly open door within the room, Harry shoved it open to reveal a blue and sea-green coloured bathroom that would look gaudy to anyone else, though it was the decoration scheme of the water student’s en suites. Placed into the wall nearest the sink was a small inclosed Underwater Biome, complete with a multitude of fish and plants; this had been in place far before Harry had arrived, though he had embraced the decoration wholeheartedly - he always loved fish. Beside the aquarium - upon the blue porcelain sink - sat a toothbrush, toothpaste and multiple shaving creams and razors. Grasping at the toothbrush and quickly running a line of toothpaste over it, Harry began to brush his teeth as fast as he could, hurting his gums in the process.

When done with his teeth, the boy threw the brush down to the floor and rushed over to the large shower that made up most of the bathroom. Reaching to the side and grabbing at an acoustic guitar that he had waterproofed with spray, Harry threw off his boxers and leaped into the glass confines of the shower before grabbing at the multiple shower gels and shampoos that lined a small alcove in the wall beside him. Opening their lids and squeezing a large amount of their contents over the top of himself in panic, the rushing Water student threw the plastic bottles towards the floor with a clatter before turning the shower on, letting the warm water run through his gel-soaked hair and skin. As the water began to flow from the tap, Harry began to rapidly, frantically strum at the guitar, watching as the water coalesced into one large flowing ‘arm’ of sorts, that worked to rub in and properly clean Harry without him doing so much as shifting his arm to touch the gel. Whilst he remained in a standing position and played, the manipulated water did the cleaning for him, running through each strand of hair and across each pore of skin in quicktime. Within two minutes he was clean and mostly dry as the water left him at the guitar strings orders.

Stepping out of the glass shower, Harry placed his guitar back down beside the glass and rushed - almost as though he were speedily tip-toeing whilst completely naked - out of the bathroom, his entire wiry-yet-muscular body on show. Rushing over to the wardrobe that leaned at the far end of the room, past his bed and within a large empty space that Harry usually used to practice new rhythms, the young man only had a moment to look up towards his windows - his curtains having been open the whole time - and to see the snooping eyes of a Dark-Affinity Student, her hair cut in a short bob of chocolate brown hair and her eyes the colour of Summer leaves. The girl jumped as Harry paused - looking at her with a dumbfounded expression as he tried to work out what the best course of action would be - before raising her hand up, smiling and waving towards the boy.

Oh no! Harry shrieked, leaping to the ground to belly-crawl towards the window. Reaching the curtains, he tugged at them and shifted them over the windows - luckily still being able to see, as they weren’t blackout curtains - before standing up and taking a deep breath. Turning around to look at the clock, his eyes widened as it read ‘20 past 9’. “Shit!” He exclaimed, standing up from his breather and pulling the wardrobe open before reaching into its confines to grab at a double coloured blue and purple shirt - complete with Harry’s stereotypical turtle-neck like uniqueness to them - and a pair of grey jeans that fit perfectly. Tossing them over his shoulder, Harry then sprinted over to his Chest of Drawers, grabbing a pair of boxers and a pair of socks complete with small fish drawings upon them. Quickly throwing these on, and following up with the double coloured shirt, the jeans and his guitar, Harry breathed a sigh of relief as he grabbed at his wallet and his keys - both sitting beside the now silent Alarm Clock - robbing them from the surface of the Chest. Spinning around, Harry rushed to the door now, having got himself ready in record time - though he was still 20 minutes late, and he hadn’t even made his way to the grounds yet.

Shoving his door open, Harry stretched his arms out as though embracing the day before grinning. “Time to go!” He yelled out to himself, before rushing to the left, leaving the Water accommodations. Sprinting as fast as he could, the boy turned a right and bashed into a Prefect wearing a white coat - a member of the Light Affinity - knocking their files to the floor. Not having enough time to apologise, Harry simply continued running, not noticing the boys annoyed ramblings behind him as he shoved his way through the double doors connecting the dorms to the rest of the building.

Why you little!” The Prefect yelled out, giving chase - his light abilities allowing him to make quick, occasional dashes between light sources. “Get back here!” The boy waved his fist in the air as he gave chase after Harry, who was completely oblivious and moving faster than he had ever before. Turning multiple other corners, the American boy made his way past the cafeteria, watching one of the Dinner-Ladies pushing a cart of party food past. Grinning, Harry reached down towards the food and grabbed at a peanut-sauce chicken skewer, yelling out a thanks. The Light prefect quickly followed, not taking any food but dashing past the trolley in an attempt to apprehend the late Water student.

That’s for later!” The middle aged dinner-lady cried out with surprised anger, eyes turning bright green as she invoked her inner Air abilities and began to give chase also, jumping into the air and allowing the air to carry her for a far longer distance. Turning around at long last, Harry’s eyes widened as he watched the two people catching him, using their powers to give chase.

“Shit shit shit shit shit!” The boy yelled out, forcing his legs to carry him faster through the hallways. Multiple other prefects began to give chase also, watching as one of their number pursued the American and assuming that he was to be apprehended for some sort of troublemaking - rather than running down the Light prefect in his race to arrive at the event unnoticed. The corridors were a blur to the young man as he made his way closer and closer towards the grounds, the ‘promised land’ for the late waker. He could already tell that the ceremony was likely underway, what with the lack of people in the usually bustling corridors, the lockers being unattended and the halls quiet - save for his feet, the wind in his ears and the yelling of prefects and a dinner-lady behind him - yet this fact only made him run faster, determined to not miss too much of the event, though his wish to not get in trouble was largely out of the window now that he had a chasing entourage after him.

Forcing the Satay Chicken skewer into his mouth, using his teeth to take the meat off of the metal utensil, Harry drew the long, sharp skewer from his lips before throwing it upon the ground in front of one of the schools many Janitors. The older man took a moment to look down at the thrown object, before slowly placing his broom against the wall and sighing.

You ignorant younguns and your mess!” The Elderly Janitor roared. “I’ll teach you to mistreat this school!” Taking hold of his broom once more, the Old Janitor took a deep breath inwards before blowing out, coating the entire floor ahead of him in a creeping ice that continued to flow forwards. Blowing on his shoes and turning them into skates, the Janitor began to give chase just behind the Dinner-Lady, following the yells of the Prefects much like her.

“Come on!” Harry cried out as the growing following continued their relentless pursuit. “Don’t you guys ever give up?!” Face drenched in sweat and his Coat billowing behind him, the boy took one more left and saw it - the open glass doors leading towards the Grounds at the end of this last, long corridor. Light streamed from outside and splattered itself across the floor in a glorious crescendo of colour and beauty. ‘I can do this!’ Harry thought as he pressed himself further onwards, his calves and thighs burning furiously thanks to the constant exertion they had felt.

“Get back here!” One of the Prefects yelled behind, the group of them slowly catching up to the young man. “This is unnacceptable!” With a grin on his face, Harry continued onwards, his feet clapping hard against the tile before his face was illuminated by the hot rays of the sun. He burst out from the building with a leap, his legs stretching forwards as far as they could, being planted upon the concrete path that led through the grounds. Ahead of him stood the gleaming Lake, and the mass of people that surrounded the area.

“I made it!” Harry yelled out, punching one of his fists into the air with triumph, eyes closed as his grin became even wider.

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Ayrashi Kaida Yoshizaki

Air dorm to the North.

Fire dorm to the East... or was it the South?

Cafeteria was just past music room which was...

Ayrashi shook her head as she tried to soak in everything that Rufio was telling her, but he was so excited to have her here that he was talking a mile a minute, and walking nearly as fast. North, South, East, West. These words barely meant anything to her even on a normal day, but on a day as overwhelming as this, she could barely tell right from left, let alone East from West.

The more he spoke the more up was down and down was up, and her mind was spinning in circles. All the halls started to look the same. Like a maze of tile floors and chandeliers that she couldn't get out of. Rufio was still talking, that goofy grin still on her face as he spoke more of the school, but it was muffled with all of her flying thoughts.

What if she got lost and didn't make it to her class?

What if she went somewhere she wasn't allowed to be?

There was a chance someone spoke to her when Rufio wasn't around? She was likely to make a fool of herself and then if they found out she was friends with Rufio, she might ruin his well esteemed reputation that he was bragging about.

The longer she walked the winding halls, the more her heart raced.

"Kotori, I need to stop. Please?" She stopped him and looked up into his eyes and gave him a small smile. He understood her, she didn't have to explain to him that she was overwhelmed, he just nodded and before she knew it she was off to lunch with her excited friend.

---------------

They were late, she told them over and over again they were going to be late, and look.. They were fucking late! Lavender hues, shot from one person to another, seeing the obvious judgement in their eyes.

Looking down to the ground, she allowed her brown hair to slightly cover her now red cheeks, wishing that her power was invisibility right now. In all truth, no one was watching her with anything other than mere curiosity. Well, and the fact that she was with Rufio who had a tight hold on her wrist. Seems like wherever he was, he drew the eyes of those around him, even her own. It was hard not to bask in his confidence and wish that you could soak it in.

Ayra tried to pull her wrist free, she wasn't a child and she was able to walk on her own, but this happened whenever they were in large crowds... or small crowds... when they were around water... or trees... Um... Well, whenever they were around each other at all and really. There could be cuddly puppies around and he would grab onto her as if her life was in danger. In some ways, it was endearing, and in others...

Annoying as fuck.

This annoyance only intensified when he drug her to the very front of the crowd, but was momentarily forgotten when a shriek assaulted her heightened senses causing her to jump and nearly fall to her knees with the pain that was searing through her ears. Her eyes closed tightly and both hands moved to her ears (one still sporting Rufio’s hand around her wrist), her focus was unable to move from the girl who was shrieking and without her even noticing she found herself moving toward the sound that was causing her pain. As the scream continued, the water raising up menacingly which only added to her fear as she nearly sank behind Rufio, her knees still threatening to collapse. What on earth - or wherever she was - had she gotten herself into?!

"Ya gotta do somethin’ like that."

Ayra's eyes looked up into Rufio's like he was the stupidest man on the planet, as the ringing in her ears slowly began to fade and she was able to hold herself upright again, the beginning of a migraine now pounding in time with her heartbeat against her forehead.

"I.. I don't want to do something like that!"

Taking deep breaths, she watched as Rufio in turn showboated his powers. Steam emanating from the waters, and the water actually speaking and sassing back to Rufio. It proved to ease her tension as a smile and then a small laugh escaped her, despite the ache in her head as the water sassed at Rufio.

There were several times, that Ayra tried to move just a bit closer to the water, to see down into the depths, but every time she tried to slip her arm free, or move just a bit closer, she felt Rufio's hand tighten around her wrist, even as he was showing off his powers.

There was that annoyance again. How was she ever supposed to learn or really do anything with Rufio attached to her wrist? A sigh escaped her lips, as Rufio began to show off his own powers. Honestly, she just wanted to get out of the middle of this crowd. How was she supposed to focus with all this commotion. She was never going to get sorted this year, and Rufio would be so disappointed. He was acting like it was soooo easy.

Looking up at Rufio once more, she then turned her gaze to the sassy water. Just focus on the water. With a final tug she pulled her wrist free from Rufio’s grasp and she moved slightly away from him as she tried to do just that. Focus on the water. Looking hard at it, she clenched her teeth, trying her hardest to keep her focus on the water, but there was so much talking. So many people, so much worry flying through her head. She had to do well for Rufio, but nothing was happening. A small puff of wind rustled her hair as she focused, but she wasn’t sure if that was even her or an actual gust of wind. As far as what was apparent and what her focus was doing to the water?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

Wanderlust
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Shane Kuze

Shane who had arrived a mere 5 or so minutes ago was grumpy. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes he pulled the hood up on his hoodie to at least try to block the sun's invasive rays from blinding him. He had been up all night grinding in Disgaea and was really in no mood to be around people and loud noises. But he was told this was the first step that needed to be taken here and as much as Shane despised uniforms he was quite interested in what his school had to offer.

Shane was walking towards the very large crowd that had gathered around the lake, but as usual was not exactly paying attention. He had slipped two small black earbuds into his ears and had taken the small PS Vita out of the main pocket of his pull over hoodie booting up one of his favorite fighting games. Whilst in the middle of practicing various combos a loud screech had managed to pierce right through his concentration.

Utterly surprised by how loud it was Shane dropped his handheld into the grass that was still slightly wet with that morning's dew. The action of the Vita hitting the ground ripped the headphones right out of his ears which made him even grumpier. He scrambled to pick up the Vita, checking and double checking that it wasn't harmed in any way. He quickly looked around for where the loud scream could have come from but ultimately figured it was somewhere in the large crowd in front of him. Shane then figured it was way to dangerous to be playing one of his precious handhelds around here.

Shane was still hesitant to get near the large group of people instead choosing to hang out towards the back observing as to what was going on. He noticed someone in the very front of the crowd one hand clutching onto a girl who was even shorter than he was and the other hand waving about as water...rose from the lake and sassed him? Shane figured this must be the lake that everyone talked about and likened it to that of the Sorting hat...except it was a lake.

His curiosity overwhelmingly peaked he slinked around the edge of the crowd trying to find a spot of the lake that wasn't utterly surrounded. As he passed by he heard the show-boating boy tell the smaller girl all about focusing on the lake and other words that Shane was barely paying attention to.

After finally finding a somewhat secluded spot a little farther down from the other people he saw earlier Shane got close to the lake and bent down resting his hands on his knees as he stared at his own reflection in the lake. Pushing his thick rimmed glasses back onto his face and the hair that tried to fall into his eyes he continued to just look.

"How exactly does this work?" He muttered to himself as he slowly reached one hand towards the lake all his concentration focused towards it, like usual not paying attention to anything around him but this time it wasn't because of a video game.
    Made by Karmz <3
    Spoiler: Muffins inside 

Fantasy, Historical, Parody, Original
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

May Montgomery

Ring...ring ring...

RING RING RING...

A drowsy hand emerged from the soft green duvet in the Air dorm. It swung several times to reach the alarm clock going off with increasing loudness. Finally, a hit. It stopped ringing and the svelte hand dropped, slithering back under the blanket. The girl underneath took in a deep breath and sighed with a moan.

"Nooo... come back unicorn. I stopped ringing...."

The still (barely) teenage girl was obviously still half asleep and half in a dream. After a moment, she came to, eyes shooting open and girl flinging halfway out of the bed in her white, sporty, undies and socks.

"It's today, it's today!" She struggled, slightly tangled in her blanket, still, "I hope there's more Air!" She grinned, but then fell on the floor with a 'thud' as she tried to stretch.

"Owowow..." She crawled out of the blanket, flicking her feet to free herself from the tangled mass of sheets. Success. She was now standing. She scooped up the balled up blanket and put it back on her mattress before jumping cheerfully over to her dresser.

"Hmmm. I WONDER what I'll wear today. OH YEAH A GREEN JACKET." She sarcastically remarked with a laugh to herself, pulling on some khaki colored capris and a plain white button up shirt. There was a skirt to match her uniform jacket, but it wasn't practical to have a skirt flying around everywhere when you were jumping through the air...

...and she always did. A lot.

She briefly ran a brush through her auburn locks and then threw on her Olinkai jacket, which was green with a small pin on the collar that was Olinkai's logo. Her bright, amber eyes leaned into her dresser mirror as she pushed away stray hairs from her face. It was an action that would matter little in a few moments.

"Oh crap..." She realized she forgot to brush her teeth and scuttled to the bathroom. Her mouth foamed up and... "Noooo!" She dripped onto her jacket, "DANGIT."

She spat and then tried quickly to get the foam off of her jacket with some water-- which just left a wet spot rather than a blue foamy spot.

"Well, that will have to do!" She exclaimed, straightening her jacket and heading for the door, slipping on a pair a green fabric slip ons that matched her jacket. "Now... for the best part..." She grinned widely, grabbing her 'official' Olinkai para-glider that she kept next to the door. Her counselors actually preferred she not use the contraption she made out of old Air jackets, but they relented when May was too difficult about giving it up. She had to sign some 'liability' contract or some junk, but it was worth it for the fast travel.

She was out the door and running down the hallway at full speed, ready to open her glider the moment she busted through the dormitory doors.

"A-llons-y!" She exclaimed, slamming the doors open and launching into the air rather gracefully.

"It was a flawless takeoff. Kkk... kkkk... Clear skies and mild weather in Olinkai today. A perfect setting for new students to be initiated." She pretended she was a radio caster... or a pilot? One of those. A pilot radio caster. Yeah, that was it.

"And the lake is looking ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS today." She circled over the spot where everyone was gathering, hearing an extremely loud banshee shriek, "I guess we have a sound person..." She paused a moment, "That's means air! And a new friend!" She squeaked happily, now slowly descending as she scoped out a spot in the crowd where she could land. She wanted to get as close as she could to the new recruits, so she descended in that direction. All was going smoothly until she made a miscalculation about how much air she needed to push the glider and it came out as a gust of wind, hurling her quickly towards a girl next to Rufio.

"Look oooouuuutttt!" May shrieked, but it was too late. She plowed into the girl and the impact shoved her into the lake, with May toppling in as well right after her, landing on top of her in the shallows of the lake. May's glider floated nearby, slowly getting further away from the bank, but she tried to help the girl first before she worried about the glider.

"I'm so sorry!" May squealed, shuffling to her feet in the knee deep water, then noticing that the girl had basically disappeared into the water, "Shoot!" May limped, feeling pain resonate from her ankle as it pulsed unpleasantly. It looked at though her knee had been scraped up as well, tiny drops of blood mixing with the water on her leg and dripping down it.

"Gaaaah. I'm such an idiot!" May sat down at the edge of the water and held her ankle, wincing in pain while it continued to pulse with shooting pain, "I'm so sorry," she apologized again, brows furrowed with worry and bright eyes glistening from pain and embarrassment.

Last edited by lain; 08-29-2017 at 02:41 AM.
    https://i.imgur.com/cFZlNYP.png
    Awesome Signature set by Hayabusa

Moon Child
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Default Copost with Ru!

Ayrashi Kaida Yoshizaki

Ayra kept her ears covered as they still rang even after the shriek stopped, her heightened hearing made it feel like her eardrum had bursted! She hadn't noticed the girl above her in her pain or the warnings to watch out with the high pitched ringing that had overtaken her senses when suddenly she felt someone collide with her. Reaching out in a moment of panic, one of the girls next to her tried to grip on, but ended up being brought into the lake as well, next to May, but Ayra, with the force of the air May had hit her with ended up further into the lake.

It had all happened so quickly, in the blink of an eye almost, she was surrounded by water. As she felt it encompass her, her heart pounded in her chest. This had all happened before, Rufio's voice rang in her head, telling her how much of a chicken she was and then she had jumped... and all had went black, just kind of like now, but it was not black because she hit her head... It was black because she was being pulled furth and further down into the depths. In her panic, her powers had mimicked her thoughts, spinning in circles and panic. causing the water to swirl underneath the surface, and pulling her further within, deeper and deeper from where she had landed in the middle of the lake.

The more it pulled, the more she panicked, which only caused it to tug her further down. Leave it to her to have her powers show up now, where no one could see, and where it was probably going to kill her.

If there weren’t a plethora of distractions there was no doubt Rufio would have grabbed Ayra long before she even had a chance to fall into the unknown distance down of the Defining Depths. Phthalo hues were elsewhere, jumping from one student to the next as a flurry of happenstances occurred. By the time he realized what else had transpired his best friend was already out of sight.

That was one of the fun fact of this lake: it had no consistent measurement to the bottom. Sometimes students were able to stand in it ankle deep while other instances had them getting sucked down into an abyss — much like Ayra. It was precisely why May was able to tread its shallow waters to sit despite the quick disappearance of the newly appointed air elemental.

“Ayra!” the fire student screamed, immediately jumping into the water. Stomping around whilst his unkempt sleeves dampened and sifted through it drastically. Rufio flung the liquid every which way, becoming more aggravated the more apparent it became he was not going to sink down with her. “Ayra! Swim back up, Ayra! Blow bubbles! Do something to make me fuckin’ find you! For fuck’s sake, where are you?! AYRA!” He continued to wade in the water, moving around in hopes of finding a deep spot. While he was able to get more of his pants wet, the deepest he had gotten was to his waist.

A pit knotted up in his stomach, clamping on tightly and threatening to projectile vomit. Anxiety and fear were seldom felt by the adventurous rebel but when it came to Ayra’s safety? “AYRA! GET YOUR FUCKIN’ ASS BACK UP HERE RIGHT NOW!” his screams turned into panicked shrieks, breaking every other word or so.
    Ayra could hear Rufio’s voice, but the more she flailed, the deeper she sank. The air left her lungs as she desperately tried to go up and not down. The further she descended, the fainter and fainter her best friend’s voice became until she couldn’t hear it at all. Her chest tightened as water began to fill her mouth. She flailed desperately, but her limbs became weak and darkness began to fill her vision, still the whirlpool effect that she had somehow created herself, sucked her further into its depths.

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Lukas "Luke" Vincent Marshall

"Uh..." Luke scratched the back of his head, looking up from the (poorly) drawn map he made in the ground. He was escorted out of his home and transported here, to the venue, but the blonde had thoughtlessly wandered for a bit, not realizing that the students were growing less and less. Somehow, he ended up in the middle of nowhere, with the school not in sight. He scratched his head again, trying to decipher the map he had made of the place and attempting to brand it in his brain. It was supposed to be nearby, if the map was right, but he must've taken a wrong then somewhere. Probably... Not really. He sighed softly, looking around him for clues.

He took a chance and went left. "I probably should've taken a right then gone straight and there's probably something I missed maybe if I go left again I'd get back to the main front although that's not possible there's something I did wrong where am I anyway maybe I should take a right or maybe another left then again another left would make me go in circles Why did I even wander off anyway seriously though where am I This is why I shouldn't have wandered off I probably got lost again damn I'm late am I late I think I'm late I hope no one gets mad..." He was muttering up a storm by now, red eyes squinted in concentration. Where was he?! Luke felt frustration bubbling up his chest and a disgruntled sound escaped his lips. The blonde glanced up and gasped.

Now, he was just going in circles. He had been here already, at least he thought so. He groaned softly, and was about to turn back when he paused, throwing the mental map of where he thought he was out of his head. It was useless, he didn't know which direction he came from. There were no chances he could ask anyone for help here. Just then, the sound of someone screaming, far off but not too far, rang in the air. It was straight ahead, or at least somewhere there. Ah... That certainly was a predicament.

Nerves are at him. That didn't sound like a good scream, but no normal person could scream that loud that's for sure. He shuffled his feet and began to jog in that direction. Luke shivered. He's probably late. Everyone was probably doing something and getting sorted out already. The blonde shook the thought out of his head. He didn't even realize that his hands were flashing with light. He tried to recall that the sound was straight ahead, he forced himself to not make any detours.

Finally, he arrived at the lake, hands still glowing slightly, but far dimmer than it had been earlier. He sighed. "I made it." He said, sounding so relieved that the stringed mutter of a variation of thank heavens I thought I was never gonna get here holy crud that was so scary I don't like getting lost finally slipped softly past his lips. He made his way towards the waters edge, excusing himself politely. Of course, someone just had to fall in, not that he could blame them. He fell into lakes lake plenty of times before, his brother more often than he. But when the other girl didn't surface, his eyes widened. There was another guy trying to reach out to the girl. He guessed that she must've fallen deeper. So it was a reflex that he tugged his bag and jacket off and dove in, body flashing bright so he could be seen under the depths. Red eyes looked left and right, before noticing that down, deep down, someone was descending lower.

He never swam that deep before, but he steeled his nerves and propelled himself forward, flinching when he realized that she was really down deep. His body glowed bright, and he wouldn't be surprised if someone could see the view from above. But, Luke was running out of air. In an attempt to grab her, he managed to snag her hair, which he tugged up until he could get to her waist. Eyes blurring, he kicked, body still glowing with bright light as he swam at fast as he could to the surface.
    Last edited by Argon Jaden; 09-09-2017 at 05:30 PM.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

The Big Meme
    Bedford, Bedfordshire (Uni) / Wickford, Essex
    Fantasy; Science Fiction; Superheroes; Coming-of-Age; Supernatural Drama.
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

"Sarge, look at these fingermarks though. Still red. Maybe we're looking for a classmate?"

"Jesus Christ Larry - someone get me in contact with the Principal, now!"

- February, 2007, Saint Mary's Christian School, Brunswick, Georgia

The car trailed listlessly across the well put together roads. Swathes of trees blocked much of the sunlight from reaching the vehicle’s coloured exterior, and instead ate up the UV radiation in a way that only old trees could. Lifting my hand, I placed it delicately against the window before taking a deep breath in. Freedom - how beautiful and novel a prospect. The trees shook with the wind, as though responding to me in earnest - though I knew this to be false, it was still a comforting thought nonetheless. Placing my finger on a button next to the car door-handle, I watched as the glass shifted downwards, disappearing into the bulky door until my face was exposed to the cool breeze, my too-long hair fluttering delicately within the wind.

“Are you even listening?” Mother spoke from next to me, turning her head from the road briefly to watch the back of my head - unable to see the bliss I felt from the breeze as it caressed my features. “Hey!” The older woman yelled, dragging me from my uninterested state. Once she could tell that I was listening to her, she coughed and began to speak again, her voice retaining that nasally, ‘high and mighty’ tone that I had hated as a child. God I detested this woman. “Now, your father and I have set you up in a small two bedroom house out near us.” She started. “You’ll have to thank your father and his company for rebuilding the house, as it was rather dilapidated before they got to it.” As she spoke I turned my head and looked out into the woodlands once more, sighing as her voice became even more distant. Freedom - how beautiful and novel a prospect.

”Hello.” I heard a voice shout - no, whisper...somewhere between the two at least - in my ear, jolting me once more.

“Hey! I’m talking to you young lady!” Mother yelled again. “As I was saying, Ben will be waiting for you inside. We’ve kitted the kitchen out and bought you some food. For the first few months your Father will be getting you a bi-weekly shop and Dr Schulzberg will be coming in at least once a week to make sure you are doing okay.” The older lady sighed, almost as though she had jumped some great hurdle by saying that. “As I’m sure you understand - after all, it is the first time you’ve been out of the hospital since 2008.” The woman had a slight smile on her face. I was sure she thought she had won; she must have been beaming when the Dr told her I could leave. It wasn’t too hard to understand, coming from an old, haggard bitch like her. How disgusting. “We’ll come and pick you up for Church every sunday - luckily we managed to get a place really close, though these Northern Pastors aren’t quite like ol’ Pastor Graeham from Georgia.” Mother laughed, seeming cheerful for almost a second as her mind seemed to catch up with her words. As it did however, the smile on her face died. ‘You haven’t seen Georgia in 9 years, have you Mother…’

“I’m sorry Mother.” I spoke, words soft and intended. She deserved an apology at least, for all the years of difficulty I had caused her. ‘That’s what Strings would say at least…’

“Don’t apologise - I’ve been apologising to the Lord for all of these years.” Mother inhaled hard, drawing in a mass of air before breathing it out once again. She twisted at the steering wheel of the car and brought it around onto a smaller road on the right. The road here was bumpy and less well kept, and the trees that flanked either side of the larger road they had just been on had been replaced by poorly cut bushes and a few gnarled, moisture starved trees that had managed to cling to a semblance of existence somehow. “If he can’t do anything to fix this, then your apology is pointless.” As she finished her sentence, Mother slowed the car to a stop before pulling on the handbrake and turning the car keys, pulling them from the ignition. “Here we are, out you get - I’ll need your help carrying your bags.”

Reaching over to the door-handle, I pulled upon it to release a dull ‘pop’ sound, the door coming away from the rest of the car to let me out. Placing my feet upon the floor, I sighed as my cheap shoes placed themselves upon the rough stone with a daintiness to them. Forcing my hands into the hoodie Mother had bought for me to wear - “It’s cold up North!” She had said, seemingly forgetting I had been in the Hospital nearby for the last 9 years, whilst she’d been in New Mexico with Father and Ben. - I walked around the corner of the car to see Mother opening the boot.

“Come on, get in there and start getting your things out - there’s not much, so it shouldn’t take us too long.” She spoke, reaching into the vehicle to grab at a suitcase that held some of my clothes. I didn’t have many things, so it would only take the two of us a single trip to clear the boot of the car out. I think she was just in a hurry to get away really - it made sense to be honest. She wasn’t a bad woman, and it was hard to dislike her when she was setting me up so nicely. I think she would like Strings. At Mother’s astute command, I reached into the boot and grabbed the last of my bags - a plastic bag filled with medicines and doctors equipment, and a suitcase filled with the last of my clothes. Placing the suitcase upon the floor - preparing to roll it into the house on its four wheels - I reached my hand into the plastic bag to pull out a small pillbox, filled with a multitude of white and red pills. Cracking open the plastic lid, I took two of them out and lifted them to my mouth, swallowing them down as I had been told to for the last 9 years.

Turning towards Mother, who had walked through the only trimmed bushes on the entirety of the road, I got a glimpse of the flashy new house that bore itself ahead of me. My house, thanks to Mother and Father.

”Home sweet home.”

Harry Doriatta

Harry took a deep breath, resting the palms of his hands against the back of his head with relief. “Ahhh.” He mused. “Sweet freedom - seems like my fast feet kept the Prefects off my ass.” Grinning, the boy shifted his arms and made ‘thumbs up’ signs ahead of him, pushing them in and out with joy (a habit he had picked up from his father when he was a child). The dorky, music-style boy replaced his hands upon his head and began to whistle to himself, slowly sidling through the crowds of new students, his long hair flowing with the delicate breeze. A commotion was occurring towards the front of the crowd, but if anything, such drama was something that the Water student definitely didn’t need at the moment.

“H-Hey!” A young female voice sounded through the crowd, aimed towards Harry. Sighing with contentment still, the 25 year old American turned ever so slowly, gradually locking eyes upon the voice.

It was the Dark student from earlier, who had seen him completely nude.

Ahhhhhhhh! Harry screamed with terror, pushing further through the crowd before she could say anything else. The girl didn’t give chase, her face simply taking on a sad tone before she turned and walked in the opposite direction. Harry didn’t move long to shake her off, and once he was sure that she had lost him he stopped, taking a deep breath before beginning to saunter towards the Lake once more - replacing his initial shock and terror with the cool, calm and collected persona he wanted to display to the outside world.

“Bastard!” Harry heard someone yelling in the distance. The music-style Water Student turned to look in the direction of the yelling.

“Someone’s sure gutsy to be yelling such words in front of all these First Years…” Harry mused, completely forgetting his own poor language moments ago. Finally locating the source of the shouting, the boy’s skin instantly drained itself of colour, filled only with the briefly lost fear of reprimand. Outside the very same gates he himself had walked through was a multitude of prefects, all either asking First Years if they had seen Harry, or scanning the crowd for him anyway. “Shit.”

Turning away from the way he had came, Harry began to quickly push through the gaps between the other Students, causing many of them to mutter with complaint at the slightly rough behaviour the Water Student was causing. “‘Scuse me; coming through; pardon.” The American muttered rapidly, seemingly having some sort of apology for each person he bumped too hard for their liking.

Oi, bastard!” Harry heard a Prefect yell from behind him, notifying him that he had finally been found.

‘The Lake is the key - quick!’ Harry pressed even faster, listening as First Years around 10 meters behind began to complain as Prefects forced them out of the way, determined to reprimand the mischievous Water Student as aptly as they could. However, before they could reach him, the crowd broke open and Harry was graced with the view of Rufio shouting at the Lake. In too much of a hurry to listen to his words, the Water Student grabbed at his guitar and began to lightly strum upon it - nothing too complicated, just a simple rhythm he had taught himself a long while ago.

“Hey, Rufio, nice to see you’re way ahead of me!” Harry feigned laughter, looking over his shoulder as he speed-walked towards the Lake. “Listen, gotta ask you to do me a solid - you didn’t see me, okay?” The Music-Style Student then leapt back first into the Lake, the rhythm he was playing making sure the water made no noise or movement as he submerged within, the water effectively swallowing him and the air around him to form an air pocket.

‘Now to just wait the onslaught out.’ Harry thought to himself. ‘Another great escape!’

Moon Child
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Almost as if she wasn't in her body, Ayra felt something tug on her hair. That was some way to die, hair pulling... and arm slinking about her waist. Maybe this wasn't so bad. That's when she felt the darkness pull at her, not from the lake but it was as if it was within her. The air still seemed to circle around the two of them, trying to pull them deeper. No, this wasn't her time. She had just got here. Her and Rufio were back together again. There was still so much that she wanted to learn and accomplish.

NO!

As her mind surged, it was as if a burst of air from the bottom of the lake itself began to bubble up, instead of the water swirling around them, it began to circle underneath. Suddenly, Ayra and Lukas were both skyrocketed into the air, the burst of wind that came from god knows where hurling them to dry gry ground.

In a movie, someone would have gracefully caught her thin frame, she would have coughed a few moments and looked into the guy's eyes...

This was not the movies. She landed with a thud hard on the grass, staying unmoving for precious moments before she began to basically vomit water. There were no girlish graceful coughs, it was full on hacking, her body trembling from the movements. Soon though, those trembles turned to laughter, a joy coming from her eyes that one would not expect. The gaze searched for Rufio as she laughed almost maniacally, for once not caring who was around.

"I DID IT!"

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

For a moment, Luke felt his vision slowly growing dimmer as bubbles escaped from his mouth. His body was glowing brightly, lighting up the depths of the water to answer almost painful extent. He squeezed his eyes shut as adrenalin pumped through his veins. 'Just a little more.' He thought, kicking harder. Just the, he felt the pressure around him shift, and he gasped in shock as they were tossed out of the lake.

Red eyes blinked open. He was flying.

Actually, he was falling.

His bright body flickered as he tumbled unceremoniously on solid ground, letting a loud sound that was a cross between a gasp, a cough and a choked breath. He rolled a little, before stilling. His limbs flickered in brightness once more, the glow growing weaker and weaker with every hack and cough. His insides rattled, and turning away from the nearest body, he emptied the contents of both his stomach and lungs. Definitely not a pretty picture.

A few more gross hacks and choking coughs later, he wiped his mouth, registering the girl he had just saved. He coughed again, mind finally piecing together what had happened. He cleared his throat softly as a chuckle bubbled up from him, before collapsing on his back, for, for away from where he had upchucked the remnants of the foreign liquids inside his body.

"I'm glad you're alright." He said, still wheezing softly. Finally, he sat up, trying to shake the water out of his hair in order to get warm. Geeze. It's cold. 'Cold. Why is it so cold? Brr... Gotta get warm or I'll get hypothermia but probably not I mean I should be fine art my palms still glowing oh yeah they are ah I hope that helped with things earlier this where did I put my jacket at its over there my palms are glowing my bag's there too geeze it's cold I need my jacket probably should strip out of these clothes I'm glad I got here in time though that was scary Why Was the lake so deep anyway that doesn't make sense it's probably magic I don't know... ' His thoughts were a mess, though, to anyone else, he was mumbling incoherently while picking up his jacket with a glazed expression.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast