Thread: Never-Ending Conquest Is Recruiting!

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Never-Ending Conquest Is Recruiting!

Hello there! Never-Ending Conquest is a Persistent World that is still recruiting! If you want to know what NEC is, it is a world at war that takes place in the lands surrounding the White Sea. These lands are being torn apart by a war between the Barbarians, Demons of Destruin, Undead Deathborne, The Five Kingdoms/Ryudeshi Empire, the Burning/Frigid Islands, Wild Elves, High Elves of the Iledrith Empire, the United Dwarven Clans, the Western Empire, the Southern Kingdoms, the Southern Dominion, and the Saurian Hordes.

Players in this RP are encouraged to lead soldiers in battle, take part in strategic battles, and fight for their faction(s). What you make of the RP is what you will get out of it. I tailor the game to how you want to play it. If you even wish to take part in political intrigue or effect the war in indirect manners you can do that too. I'm flexible.

If there are any questions feel free to ask me anything. If you're interested let me know as well, I always enjoy having more players in the mix.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Just a little bump because I realize I posted this very late at night.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

And one final bump for the evening crowd.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing