Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: Eternal Rome: A Slave's life OOC M

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Ah, well can the person selling us have taken us from a different world? I'm trying to set up a kitsune character, and wondering if I could have an invasion-type deal going on.

RPA Honor Guard
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

you are from a different world

they go there and get you

Spoiler: Things I like 

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Okey cool, thanks :P

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Name: Alice Von Cooper
    Race: Human, Vothastani
    Spoiler: Appearance: 
    World – Nation of Vothastan, World of Jobrya
    Culture – Jobrya is best described as a Dieselpunk work. There are two main countries Vothastan and Coswil both of which are on the verge of war and have been for many years. They have been in a cold war for as long as anyone can remember, though it won't take much to push them into a actual war.

Attributes:
    Beauty - 3
    Endurance - 2
    Empathy - 4
    Temperament - 3
    Intellect - 5
    Nature - 3
    Pride - 2
    Exoticism - 2
    Physique - 1

Skills
    Mechanics: 5
    Pilot: 2
    Logic: 3

Open Qualities -
    Clumsy: To say Alice is accident prone or unlucky is an understatement.
    Scars: She has scars on both of her hands from working in engines, more times than she can count she has bashed her knuckles, pinched fingers and gouged her hands.

Biography: Most people in Jobrya earn a living from the military or the war effort. Alice was no different, since she was a young child she always had an affinity for machines and so she joined the Royal Air Force, engineering corps. Her raw ability lead her to work on many of the newest crafts the Vothastani had. Initially she advanced quite quickly in the service reaching the rank of staff sergeant but her clumsiness and lack of social skills forced her to be bumped back down to corporal where she stayed until her court martial and discharge. Her favorite type of vehicle has to be planes, she loves everything about them. Aside from tinkering Alice loves flying as well. She tried several times for pilot training but each time failed and was told to stick to working on planes. That she would never be a pilot.

Alice didn't let this stop her, she started working long hours in the shop, waiting for everyone to go home for the night so she could 'borrow' the planes. She often would take the planes she worked on out for joyrides. Her downfall happened on one of these joyrides, for weeks she had been working on the Mark A-202 or otherwise known as the Cougar. It was an experimental craft that the Vothastani had been working on for months. The brass weren't quite ready to start flight trials despite what Alice said about it being ready saying they wanted to run more tests, annoying the hell out of her. One night she took the Cougar out for a 'test' flight discovering that perhaps the brass was right. At the start of the flight it flew perfectly but shortly into it she lost steering control. She managed to land the plane in a field but soon learned that she had entered Coswilan territory. She was arrested by the Coswil who saw her intrusion into their lands as an act of war. It took the Vothastani diplomats weeks to convince them otherwise and eventually Alice was released but the Cougar wasn't.

As punishment for nearly causing a war and losing the Cougar Alice was banished into the fog.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

as always angel, wonderful

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

i think one or tw more people sid they wouldd defintely join so we'll wait a day or two for them

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Name - Fuzen Kaze
    Age - 16
    Race - Kemono Kitsune
    Appearance - Fuzen is a relatively small kitsune, as the runt of his litter. He has blue fur and blue eyes, like his ancestor Kaze. His tail has a white tip, and his ears are white on the inside.
    World - Dobu
    Culture - Before the hunters came, Dobu was a beautiful world untouched by technology. Each animal group had their own home, and would normally stay in that one area unless they were a courier to Rome, the communications hub of the planet. However, once the hunters came, communications virtually shut down as Rome had been taken over, and each species was left to fend for themselves.

Attributes

Beauty - 4
    Endurance - 3
    Empathy - 3
    Temperament - 2
    Intellect - 4
    Nature - 1
    Pride - 2
    Exoticism - 4
    Physique - 1

Skills

Cunning - 5
    Agility - 4 (when on all fours)
    Charisma - 3

Qualities:

Charming voice

Secret qualities:

*is a secret*

Biography - Growing up, Fuzen was just a merry prankster, constantly getting in trouble with his parents for messing with his siblings and sometimes even being in trouble for straying too far from home and pulling pranks on other species.

However, once the hunters appeared, he became a saboteur (that is, he cut a bunch of wires and saw what happened). One night, he took the risk of sneaking into Rome, and managed to damage the communications array before being caught by the hunters, who decided that he was too useful to kill, and that they could get a pretty penny for an intelligent kitsune.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

oh god, traversing the fog is dangrous.

one thing, skills are not like video game skill, they are actual things, like cooking, cleaning, dancing and such, and applied skilles, like being a dancer, or a musician, or a nurse (required regular skills are needed for applied skills)

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

@TheBandanaBoy i cant send you a pm

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

@TheBandanaBoy if you go post in Downtown a bit you can get rid of your newbie status faster.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast