Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [M] WASTE - Survival Sandbox RP

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

I finally have internet in my home! YAY!!! I will get working on my CS tonight. Hopefully more people will join.

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Name: Gwyneth (Wyn) DuPre
    Nationality: French
    Group: A
    Skill: Cook

Personality: Wyn is quite whimsical, but she also tends towards fierceness when the need arises. She can be trustworthy, but don't count on it, as she has a tendency to take things that catch her fancy. Her moods swing and her temper is quick to ignite. Her loyalty is to her group only and she cares for them like family.

Appearance: Wyn stands a little shy of 5'6" and has a feminine, yet muscular build. She typically wears colorful clothing and anything with a hood is preferred.

https://sootelmasry.com/wp-content/up...eas-134840.jpg

Bio: Wyn was raised by her father until his death at the hands of a thief when she was twelve. He was a doctor and after the war he grew herbs indoors and performed minor surgery when the need arised. Wyn learned his trade as well as a young girl might, observing him at work in their home. After his death, she took to the streets for a means of survival. She landed in the hands of a man that "employed" children as thieves. Taught to believe that life was precious by her father, Wyn soon learned that life was also easily taken and people easily deceived.

Wyn spent seven years working the streets. She lived in poverty and barely got enough to eat, but there was always a roof over her head. When she was eighteen, she left Paris and set out on her own. Most of her skills were learned on the road, and most of her possessions were "borrowed" from others.

Weapons: Short sword and a myriad of knives.
    Last edited by bluemoon; 08-29-2017 at 03:47 AM.

Horror
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

This has definitely peeked my interest. I'll see how I settle into college this first week then see if I'll be able to join.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12