Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eternal Rome: A Slave's life M

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Lumi, Who was quick to try and fade into the background, shifted uncomfortably. He flinched slightly at Sparrow's words, before gasping softly when their 'Master' began to choke him without touching him. He scooted away, eyes staring carefully. What did he want? Their loyalty? Their allegiance?

"...... Wouldn't it be useless to feed us that? We're your slaves... You have complete right over us." He grew up in an environment where the weak were not allowed to complain. Why must he complain now? "You said it yourself, you are to guide us as our rebirth and things. You could just command it and we would be killed. Why pledge?" The youth shifted uncomfortably. Was this some sort of power play? To lure them into a sense of security. He's been a runt all his life, and he would always steer clear of these types.

However, he can't do that now, can he?

Lifting his head, he nodded. "I-I... I pledge myself to my master, my entire being—" He choked over his words. His teeth clacked together as he squeezed his eyes shut. His pride wouldn't allow it to be said. He was a measly runt, watched over by his family. He had no right before, he's an item right now. "—I pledge my en-entire being to you." He wheezed, a soft growl under his words, leaving a bitter taste in his throat. Good bye freedom. He lowered his head.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

The Master places a soft hand on Lumi's shoulder. It was gentle, and somehow affectionate. "I accept you, Lumi. You are welcomed. Now, as for you, Alessia." he says, turning to her. and taking out a parchment and unfolding it. "The letter, yes, curious, and also hilarious. You people seem to not understand how slavery works, they sold you, and i bought you." He tears it up into tiny pieces in front of her, and then throws the tiny pieces in her face. "I own you, you have no power here, no control, and at my command you will lock the dog shit from my boot heel."

He staes her down, right into her eyes, and his eyes seem to..gleam hypnotically, so beautiful and glimmering, impossible to look away from. All at once to everyone present, Alessia collapses and begins to convulse. Her eyes roll into the back of her head and foaming at the mouth, her bladder releases its contents, as a wet spot spreads from her. But far worse, inside of her mind she is assaulted by horrendous disturbing audial and visual stimuli.

Two guards drag her still convulsing body, a gag placed in her mouth out of the room. Sparrow is also dragged out and the rest were guided down into a fairly dim room, several cots were in it, as well as chests. "This is your new room. Anyone who swore to serve me, gets a bed, which are fairly comfortable, with a warm blanket, as well as a footlocker to hold your personal belongings. those who didn't can sleep on the floor. Goodnight, you will find what you are doing tomorrow. the chamber pot is in that corner there." He says, pointing, as Sparrow is dragged to his spot as is Alessia, her still twitching body just left there. "You will be informed of your positions on the morrow. Sleep well." he says, as he and the guards leave, closing the door behind them, there is also a loud clicking noise denoting a locking mechanism.

It was then that Alessia woke up.

Spoiler: Things I like 

Fantasy, Historical, Parody, Original
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Suddenly, Alessia fell into a nightmare. Which, to her, would be preferable to experiencing the looks of the others on her helpless body. When she awoke on the floor, she had a pounding headache, her stomach felt ill, and she felt less than clean. She slowly sat up, wiping her mouth, which dripped with blood. Her convulsions had caused her to bite her cheek badly, the taste of blood on her tongue not helping the nausea.

"Ugh..." she muttered, her hand shook slightly as she raised it to her forehead. She felt so clammy, like she had been ill with a fever. The last thing she remembered was the contract that had been sent to him torn up and thrown in her face. The thought made anger rise inside of her, though her expression looked oddly calm, almost bored.

She stood up, a bit wobbly, and spit blood into the chamber pot in the corner. Then, she leaned against the wall and regarded the others with a serious expression, now holding her stomach.

"This man will betray all of us without even thinking about it. He has no honor or rules and will break his own promises. Just like everyone else," she snarled and spit again into the pot, "You think I was cruel, Turan? At least the deaths of those who opposed me were swift. This man is more twisted than me or my mother. At least I followed my own rules."

She continued leaning against the wall, "Kill me if you want. That's a more desirable outcome. Sparrow suggested breaking me in half? Sure. Sounds nice. Better than this place with that man. It might be worth it to inconvenience him and be down a slave for a day."

She spit yet again and wiped her mouth, a satirical smile now upon her face, though it seemed more solemn than before and less... evil.

"I can't even use my magic. There is a block on this room," she grumbled, the smile fading into a scowl again, "If none of you will kill me, I guess I'll have to figure out a way to kill this guy."

She sighed and looked down at her lap. The edges of her tunic were stained and wet... What had that guy done to her? She wrinkled her nose and began to take her tunic off, not embarrassed since all of them had seen her naked before this, anyway and she had never been ashamed of her body. In fact, she was quite fond of how genetics had blessed her with youthful rounded breasts and wide set hips.

Seeing a small washbasin, she walked over to it and began to scoop water out and pour it down her legs onto the cold floor-- as dignified as she could. She then dried herself with the clean upper part of her tunic from before.
    Last edited by lain; 08-22-2017 at 07:49 PM. Reason: added that she was able to clean herself
    https://i.imgur.com/cFZlNYP.png
    Awesome Signature set by Hayabusa

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Lumi had flinched at the touch, and immediately shied away. People with power always intimidated him, but again that was not new. With his head down, he followed obediently. His steps were quiet, but every movement felt heavy. He sighed softly.

'Ma, Pa, I'm doing okay, I guess? I'm a little bit scared since I don't know what to do.' He thought, hoping his words would reach his parents' souls wherever they may be. They were led into a small room, and he looked up curiously. It reminded him of home. Their old home had small rooms and he was forced to share with his siblings. It made a small smile creep into his face. He slid towards the bed at the farthest corner, feeling the slight difference in temperature between those near the middle and the ones at the very corner. He decided he liked the chill and the security of the wall behind his back. Releasing another sigh, he slid into the bed. "I'm tired." He murmured to himself, before curling up.

The blanket was indeed warm, but... He glanced at the two. Grabbing the blanket, he stood up, curiously glancing between Sparrow and Alessia. "Would you like to borrow it? Just for the night?" He asked in a meek voice. Lumi wouldn't share a bed with them, he'd feel too uncomfortable, but no one said he couldn't share a blanket, right? "I don't really mind the cold, but the floor's already uncomfortable as it is. M-maybe this would help?" He stuttered, already taking a step back. It was eating at his nerves.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

The master lightly touched her and instructed her to head over to the guard. Alice rose to her feet walking over there and looking at the others. The brute, Turan as he was called swore loyalty. As did Lumi, the small man or was he a boy? Alice wasn't sure what he was. Alessia and Sparrow though resisted each in their own way, though Sparrow was more flamboyant about it. Alice was visibly shocked at seeing their master be able to choke Sparrow without touching him. Magic didn't exist, least that was what Alice had believed her entire life. There had to be some sort of trick. But then the master did something to Alessia again without touching her. Alice just stood there in disbelief.

She barely even realized that they had been guided to another room. Their room it would seem. She wasn't used to sharing a room not having had to share a room since was had first enlisted and was in basic training. Since then she had her own room inside the dormitories. They had shared living rooms, kitchens, and bathrooms but her bedroom was her own. She finally snapped out of her stupor and moved into the room taking the bed across from the one Lumi took. She looked up noticing that the boy tried to offer his blanket to Alessia or Sparrow. She felt bad for them but they had made their own choices, she wasn't going to give up her own blanket or bed. Alessia had been nothing but rude to everyone while Sparrow she wasn't sure about him but he seemed too extreme. So Alice merely laid down on the bed she had claimed and pulled her own blanket over her as she faced the wall. She was exhausted but wasn't sure if she would be able to fall asleep. There were so many changes happening right now.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Better Then Expected
    Mature, Romance, Parody, General
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Lodgings were given out to them after Sparrow and the Elf Queen we incapacitated. It brought a smirk to his face seeing miss high and mighty brought down a few pegs. After the two disobedient ones were dragged off they were brought to a room with three beds and footlockers. It reminded him of the barracks he'd often be in with other warriors. So sharing a room wasn't a problem for him. Sparrow and Alessia were hauled back in and their new Master informed them that they would be assigned posts in the morning. After that he left them alone. "Great." Turan claimed one of the beds. "Pretty sure I know where I am going in the morning."

Alessia woke up and started speaking, asking if he would kill her. "I would but this is way more interesting. No more throne for the Queen to sit on. No more servants to wait on you hand and foot. Here you are nothing like us. Treated like the people you ruled over." Turan chuckled and laid back on his bed. "So if I were going to split you in half now it would not be with blade." The tiny one spoke up. "Do not offer her anything kid. All she will do is take and take. Push you around like you are nothing. Provide her no opening to get her hooks in you."

Whatever captures and holds my attention.
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Stranded far from home and familiarity, captured by an enemy with what might as well be assumed to be limitless resources, and not one face that'd stand with Sparrow in a life-or-death situation. Yeah. I'm gonna knock his teeth out and make him cut his own throat with 'em from the inside for that..! he told himself. It didn't matter that he'd be sleeping on the floor, he had to learn SERE before he could teach it, and this floor was hardly any worse than some cold mountainside he'd trained on. At least here there was no wind. He sat himself upright against a wall, his eyes fixated on the door while Alessia spoke.

Enemy of my enemy... he thought. Yeah, it'd inconvenience the guy running this to be down one slave for one day. Maybe. Sparrow thought it'd be better for both himself and Alessia if they could "inconvenience" him by bringing his whole operation down, preferably by cutting the head off the dragon. He had to take the chance to gain an ally. What did he have to lose? His life? He had no intent to keep it.

As though there were a god screaming at him to do what he intended to do, Lumi offered his blanket to one of them. Sparrow shot up and claimed it, but Turan's words made him think more about his approach. "Thanks kid. I appreciate it." he said with sincerity in his voice. He walked back to where he was sitting and looked at Alessia. "I like your idea of killing the man on top more than killing you. You ever hear the saying 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend'? I'm not looking for a friendship based on trust, the hope of getting home, common interests, anything like that. Mutual hate for a third party would be the binding agent." he held up the blanket, "This is a contract. You take it, you've signed it, and we're going to work to drag that sonuvabitch screaming down to hell where he belongs."

Set by Karma

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Well, at least he had garnered some attention Now, despite not really wanting any. He had flinched when Turan chastised him for offering the... Elf his blanket. That's what she was, right? Well, he offered both of them. "I-I'm sorry." He said under his breath.

He squealed in surprise when Sparrow got the blanket. He had trembled weakly but managed to stumble back to his bed. "You're welcome." passing through his shaky lips. He definitely wasn't comfortable with these many people in one room. What to do? Would their master get mad?

The mattress wasn't the softest, but he'll make do. Lightly pressing at the center, he curled in on himself, hugging the pillow at he shifted so his head was tucked into his shoulder, like a small ball of limbs curled around the pillow. He closed his eyes, praying for sleep to come swiftly and his body to be ready for whatever happens tomorrow.

Fantasy, Historical, Parody, Original
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

When Alessia had finished washing and drying as best she could, she heard a timid voice from across the room. Of course it was Lumi. He had the smallest voice of anyone she had ever heard speak. Had he a single ounce of confidence? Nevertheless, she turned and was about to take the blanket when Turan chastised Lumi for offering it to her at all.

"You think this guy won't do the exact same thing to you once you screw up?" Alessia snapped, rolling her eyes, "All it will take is one miss step and you'll be crapping yourself. I never tortured anyone, by the way. That was my mom's style. Get your facts straight, cross breed," she grumbled.

Sparrow had taken the blanket now. How rude, considering she was now without clean clothes. But, before she complained, he began another speech. As he finished the speech, a smirk curled on her face, "I'm not so bad, now, huh?" she looked at his outstretched hand with the blanket and thought for a few moments. She didn't want to trust him. She couldn't trust any of these people completely. Not even goody-two-shoes over in the corner.

Eventually she sighed and held the blanket, agreeing to said truce, "I'll try not to insult you any more..." she sighed and trailed off, her voice a low grumble, "Agreed. And, perhaps, whenever we can bring him down, I'll give torture a try," and her mischievous smirk was back.

"I guess we'll have to play along in this for now. We need to find out more about what we are up against before we act out. So, we'll pretend he has broken our spirits with his little display of power back there," she added, now realizing that the temperature was dropping and she was still nude. She folded her arms and rubbed her shoulders, feeling goosebumps start down her arms.

"If we are sharing this... just know that if I feel a hand in any place it should not be, you will lose it. Truce or not. I know how soldiers are-- no matter what race." she said, feeling ill about having to share a blanket on a cold stone floor with some human she just met. Regardless, she sat on the floor and then lay down, pulling part of the blanket over her, "Unless you think you might wanna cuddle up with 'oil spill', over there," she snickered to herself.

"Um..." she started to form words as she looked over at Lumi. It was so hard to make these words come out of her mouth, "Um... th...thaaank you. There! I said it. Good night." she huffed and hid under the blanket.
    https://i.imgur.com/cFZlNYP.png
    Awesome Signature set by Hayabusa

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

The next morning, 0500 hours, the room was still until a loud tune began playing and the door opened quickly with people yelling at them to get up. Getting them to go out into the hall, to a communal shower where they were made to wash together, before being lead to a cafeteria where they were served their breakfasts. The ones who behaved were given fried eggs with sausage, buttered toast, oatmeal, and the choice of coffee, tea, or orange juice. The ones who rebelled, Sparrow and Alessa, were given powdered eggs and instant coffee.

After breakfast, they were lined up by size, as The Master walked into the room with a clipboard. "Good morning, everyone." He waits, "That's your cue to wish me a good morning." He says, stiffly. "I hope you slept well, for today begins the first day of the rest of your lives." He shakes the clipboard. "I spent quite a bit of time thinking about how I will train you, and bear in mind, this is not static, if I feel you are not fitting in, or not doing well, I will not hesitate to move you. That does not mean I will give up if I feel you do have it in you, or if I feel you are just being obstinate." He begins reading from the clipboard:

"Sparrow, Turan, you shall report to Lanista Thoreau, to begin your Gladiator training.
    Alice, you shall report to Mechanist Woolf, as the Driver for my war rig.
    Lumi, you shall report to Head Butler Pignati, to begin training as a cross-dressing maid.
    Alessia, you shall report to Trainer Jerry...to begin your training as a Pet."

He looks up, "Any questions?"

Spoiler: Things I like 

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast