Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [M] Battle of Astral

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Six knights riding atop magical horses with light armor charged at Drakkala. "Kill the dragon!" They screamed as they did so. Rezzigore plowed through a group of flying archers and began to let her drake feed on them. Its wings began to be shot up with arrows along with her. The chieftain decided to fall back and as she flew in the sky below a Sun Elf warrior in special armor fired a spear of flame at her. Rezzigore barely dodged it but a drakewing behinid her was hit and killed. She swooped down towards the streets and a tower which the Elf stood upon. The Elf was flanked by Sun Elves and a Sun Lord and wielded a greatsword of immense size.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The Sun Dragon was angry at the Elves who thought so little of her. Growling, she turned her jaws to the knights intending to come in her direction. Upon them she released Breath of The Sun as she swooped down above them. Her golden spit fell across three of the knights, her shadow zipping past them. Their melting screams and panicking cries of their mounts delight the daughter of the Rune-kin. The dragon flew high and kept herself away from the remaining knights.

But as Rezzigore began to retreat, aggression bubbled with hatred as she thought she had failed her dad’s task of protecting the fellow Saurian. Drakkala glared to who had attempted to kill Rezzigore, knowing her honor and loyalty in Jezuwak’s eyes could only be restored if she killed and brought back the head of someone worthy in this battle.

The displayed strength of the female Elf and her large weapon made Drakkala’s bloodthirst think she would be the apt target for approval. Greedy for power The Saurian Dawn Power Feasted* from this woman and was rewarded with some incredible gifts within her lured blood.

Wanting to gain the surprise of this female, the sparkling golden form of The Sun Dragon gradually became clear till it was entirely cloaked. Hidden in the skies, Drakkala waited to gather her energies, wanting every edge for victory.**

*Kept Flaming Weaponry (Passive – Hard Lock). Lost Whirling Strike (Power – Lock), Minor Commanding Presence (Passive). Gained Incredible Leap (Power – Lock), Spear of Flame (Spell). Forfeited Flame Vortex (Spell).

**If the minute can be waited out, Drakkala is going to simply circle above the Elf woman a bit in the sky while hidden. Once Sunpool is gained, and if the Elf is still among other Elves, Drakkala will dive down and attempt to trigger the effect by slamming her mace tail in the face of this woman as she flies right over head of her. Drakkala will not keep idol if Rezzigore shows herself to be in immediate danger.

7 mana used. 16 remains.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

There was no time to wait. Rezzigore led the drakewings down to engage the Sun Elves. When she landed her drake immediately was decapitated by the main Sun Elf. The woman with the massive blade leaped at Rezzigore and cut right through the drake's throat with ease. It toppled over with Rezzigore still in the harness and nearly crushed her. Reacting quickly she cut her straps and was flung nearly off the side of the tower. This bought her some distance while Drakkala flew down and vomited in a burst upon them. The lead Elf exploded in flames disrupting the spit and protecting her soldiers. With the opportunity to the Sun Lord rushed towards Rezzigore with sword in hand as she began to get up. Drakewings crashed down with their riders and engaged the Sun Elves while the lead Elf marched towards where the spit had come from with her sword raised. Down below in the streets Star Elves engaged with Saurians in droves. Jezuwak fought among them with strange Saurians. They glowed but not like those with runes, their bodies were covered in injuries yet they moved, with glowing blue eyes.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Drakkala snarled, all to herself as wavering light kept her hidden from the world. Her chest burned with humiliation. Swooping down, The Sun Dragon opened her flaming maw and snatched the Sun Lord standing over Rezzigore and swiftly turned to the right, releasing her jaws. Drakkala sent the Sun Lord falling and speeding face first into one of the destroyed buildings. Keeping low, Drakkala uncloaked herself and transformed with a bust of light. On fine crafted metal boots The Saurian Dawn did not land too far away from the Sun Elf wench that had been giving her troubles.

Drakkala swirled her dragon greatsword, the flames following obediently and she grinned at the woman whose face was hidden. It was better this Sun Elf’s attention was on her than Rezzigore, Drakkala would fulfill her dad’s command. Pushing back blood dried purple locks, the Saurian Elf smiled viciously.

“Hey bitch, we’re going to fight” Sun Drip fell from her lips and she spat some in the female’s direction, threateningly showing the heat of her saliva eating away Astral underneath it. Blood red eyes kept on the Elf hungrily, furiously.

*5 mana used. 11 remains.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

The Sun Lord tumbled among the building's ruins and disappeared from sight. Drakewings continued to engage the others as Rezzigore was coming to her senses. She may have hit her head in the fall as she wasn't immediately up and fighting. The tower was getting drench in blood from what sprayed from her mount's neck hole.

The Sun Elf woman laughed at Drakkala. "Bitch? You face the Sun Princess herself traitor! I'll rip you in half!" Her body continued to be engulfed in flame as she charged then dove at Drakkala. In the air she spun turning into a saw blade-like whirling mass of death. Her armor and weapon were not even bothered by the Sun Drip. Instead it flung off of her body as she barreled towards Drakkala. "Who is the bitch now!" She roared with ferocity.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Drakkala met the ferocity. She wasn’t going to hold fear. In her chest a fluttering adrenaline spike in her. Anxiety and the yearning for blood narrowed her perception onto this woman. Here was her aunt. A woman she knew of since youth. The woman she wanted to kill since she was a teenager. The one she asked most about to Xolarin on quiet nights under wild sky. She who Drakkala hated.

“Helgacia!” The dragonic Elf screamed, incredible leaping into the air, the giant tip of her lit great sword swung low, held at shaft and at golden finish on the blade’s back. Drakkala was keeping a sturdy hold before her, readying to split her aunt’s head open as she landed from above.

Yet none of what Drakkala’s bestial instincts said came to pass. The woman fell, her dramatic sword clashed with the revolving great sword of Helgacia. But the Elf underneath continued to spin, Drakkala’s own strength young and under developed in comparison. The shiver of knowing brought its primal breath up her spine. The younger Elf grit her teeth and was sent flying away from Helgacia from the strength difference.

With a cough of escaping air The Sun Dragon crashed onto the ground several feet to the side of where their blades met, rolling once from the force and ending face up. Fear in her eyes, Drakkala fed from her opponent, cutting and bringing more blood to her tongue. Power Feast brought her nothing of use, the magical elements in the blood were sour to her, the commands of fire were not what she wanted from the Sun Princess. She wanted her strength.

“Puh!” Spitting the blood out onto the ground, Drakkala stood up, joints in her shoulders feeling achy from the clash overpowering the strength of her muscles. Wiping her lips, her red eyes followed Helgacia land and she gripped her great sword tighter. The instincts she followed easily were not giving her an answer, cunning was silent. Her great scenes picked up blood and screams, war. There was no weakness she could detect in her aunt.

Drakkala opted for a simpler answer then and charged the Sun Princess just moments after she landed, her attack seemed simple until she wavered and vanished some sight. The Sun Dragon kicked at Helgacia’s hands to redirect the weapon away from her core, then revealed herself once more, coming to swing at the woman’s chest.

*2 mana used. 9 Remains.
    *Greater Fireball (spell), Spear of Flame (Spell), Pillar of Flame (Spell) all rejected.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

When the Sun Dragon blinked out of existence the Sun Princess began to spin. Her torso twisted while her legs wound about. The kick to her hands did little to deter the motion. Helgacia whirled yet again with all of her might. She spun as Drakkala's sword hit her denting her armor. At the same time the winding blade was slicing upwards diagonally at Drakkala's torso looking to bisect her completely. With a wild ferocity to her voice, through the helm she screamed at the Sun Dragon. "Bitch who do you think you face!"
    Last edited by Tolvo; 09-07-2017 at 09:19 AM.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Drakkala’s greatsword was thrown to the side, taking by a winding shoulder twist of Helgacia’s body. The Saurian Dawn hitched her breath and drew back her sword just enough to have her hilt clip the bite of the blade coming at her. Drakkala felt the burn of pain coming from her stomach as she had been cut into, it was mouth of her dragon sword which caught her aunt’s blade and stopped the weapon from cutting up her entire body.

Blood spilling out from her torso, and caught with shaky guard, the younger Elf went flying for a second time. In the air her vision flashed in and out momentarily till she crashed upon the hard stone and back of her skull cracked open. The metal band of her crown lessened the impact but marginally. The world spun and she groaned, feeling her stomach tear more in her motion to prop herself up with an elbow.

Slicing across the sensitive skin inside Helgacia’s armor, blood streamed through the cracks into Drakkala’s hungry mouth*. The draconic Elf was in much need of healing and finding power that could kill this woman. Her dad was right, she was not a Sun Princess until she killed one. She didn’t deserve the title till then. With the new blood being swallowed, the skeleton of her skull began to come to close, her wound in the stomach seal itself shut. The healing reprieve was brief, but well enough to allow Drakkala to stand again. The large hole in her dragonscale armor revealed a soft skinned navel covered in wet blood. The fire of her dragon greatsword ended, gone outright.

“The bitch who was so weak she left her dead sister behind!” She laughed, activating Eruption and coming with another bold dash. She shifted into Scaled Cloaking, knowing her aunt was expecting her to try another disarming attack Drakkala actually ran around to behind the woman and attempted to thrust her sword into the back of the woman’s helmet.

*Remove flaming weaponry, replacing it with Eruption (Spell – Hard Lock). Lost Incredible Leap (Power - Lock) and replaced with Immunity to Fire (Passive – Lock), Replacing Spear of Flame (Spell) with Couragous Presence (Passive)

*Used 7 mana, 2 remains.
    Last edited by Minkasha; 09-07-2017 at 08:56 AM.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

The Sun Princess noticed her at the last second. She turned and as the sword hit her helm she partially ducked. It dented inwards and Drakkala could see her relative's helm twist from the force while some of the straps broke revealing her mouth. At the exact same time she did a move known as a cross counter. The blade hit her at the same time as she punched with her offhand. Her hit wasn't square but connected with Drakkala's jaw. In that moment it broke and became mangled in a grotesque direction. This sent Drakkala back towards Rezzigore. Helgacia stumbled away and brought her hand up to the side of her head. "Fuck you that hurt! That's it I'm ripping out your spine!" The chieftain looked over how the battle was going and made a decision. "Drakkala dragon now! You're my mount! We are falling back!" Rezzigore ran to meet up with the Sun Dragon.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The loud pops and breaks of bone and cartilage jolted in Drakkala’s mind. Her actual skull shook with the force, feeling a bold thump of pain in her brain. The Eruption continued rushing through her, giving her delightful inclination to kill Helgacia. ‘Don’t stop. Break her.’ Sun Drip rolled over her askew lip, eating the broken city further.

Stumbling, Drakkala was teased with seeing some of Helgacia’s face, but knowing the woman behind it all wasn’t going to happen today. Powerful Rezzigore called to her, they were retreating. She would have to report her failure to dad. She wasn’t a Sun Princess. The Bane of Iledrith did not feel fitting right now. She hated herself.

Drakkala said nothing, grabbing Powerful Rezzigore and putting her on her back. Parts of the Saurian’s body actually become camouflaged from being so close to Drakkala and the light manipulation holding tight to her body. In a flash The Sun Dragon came, kept hidden in Scaled Cloaking the chieftain on her back now was completely hidden, also taken from view.

The Sun Dragon’s ferocious and elegant design was damaged with the wide lower jaw broken and cast to the side. From teeth and down the large gold scaled chin more Sun Drip dripped. Flapping wings, Drakkala cast herself and Powerful Rezzigore into the air. Her aunt tried one last trick, a sort of magical fire touched Drakkala but she easily shrugged it off.

Flying over the destroyed cityscape, The Saurian Dawn retreated to the back of her army, landing among the Diviners who were using their magics to recover the scaled ones able to be saved. The dead were all around them in piles. She let Rezzigore off and walked over on four feet to a stack of corpses rich with blood. Her jaw was broken but she could lap blood off the armor and flesh, swallowing eagerly until her wounds were healed once more – jaw coming back into place.

Coming out of cloaking, The Sun Dragon looked at Rezzigore, pupilless red eyes stared down at the woman being healed.

“I’m leaving you here. Going back to The Rune-Kin.” She said sternly, looking over the Diviines and taking back up into the air. Following the loud cries and metallic conflict of sword and spearplay, the sparkling beast found her dad charging ahead, glowing with runic power and dominating the Iledrith Empire.

The blood covered Sun Dragon landed harshly next to Jezuwak.

“Dad, I failed killing the Sun Princess. Powerful Rezzigore is with the diviners now. I did not kill as you commanded.” Her words grumbled from dragon tongue. “I am still yours. What do I do!?” she shouted, flapping her wings and collapsing them onto her thick, spike lined back. She wanted his word, his command.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast