Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [M] Battle of Astral

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

As the two fled through the air a great mass of twisting fire swept around them. It was aimed at them but missed, as the Princess could no longer see them. The fires merely spun until they dissolved.

When Rezzigore was brought to the healers she scoffed. “We were beaten by an Elf, what a disgrace. But one can only do so much. Our army still wins this battle. Do not forget this Drakkala. Battles are many but the war, the war must be won.” After that one of the diviners took their claws and placed them around Rezzigore’s head while white lights surged around her crown.

Drakkala then landed by her father. Jezuwak was holding up a Void Lord by the throat. The Elf was badly wounded and was missing multiple fingers and half an ear. He tossed the Void Elf aside and waved a hand towards other Saurians to put the man in chains. Irons were shackled about his wrists, ankles, and throat. Though his mouth was full of blood he spoke back at Jezuwak. “Bastard, one day we’ll get our revenge!” Her father didn’t respond to the man as he was punched in the stomach then hauled off.

Jezuwak looked over Drakkala, taking in all of the blood on her. He raised a hand to her and waved it up and down in front of her body. “I see, injuries healed. She must be more powerful than expected. That is a problem, but one that is solvable.” With an arm he waved for the undead Saurians to continue to advance as his eyes lit up. “I would like to meet her some day, this Sun Princess. Perhaps I can then witness you rip out her heart. But for now, you live. A small victory. Be better next time, is she even wounded?”
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Drakkala’s tightly held wings twitched and she craned her head to the carnage below her.

“I damaged her helmet….” The Sun Dragon mumbled from her maw. Embarrassment didn’t vocally translate, the grunts and deepened bestial tone was univocally threatening to any who listened, but her body language gave away her admission for what it was.

Her body felt lethargic in a way beyond physical exhaustion. The muscles obeyed, but her bones felt exhausted. The Saurian Elf knew her magic was lowly, putting her at a very great disadvantage for the rest of this battle. The Rune-Kin would sense this in her, he was always very perceptive and if she tried to deny it he would shame her for her ignorance of herself. The most honorable thing was to know one’s strengths and weakness, and exploit them. “I have not much magic in me, but I am yours dad. Let me fight more!”
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Jezuwak looked away from her towards the Elves they had captured. "A pity. I expect more from you Drakkala." He waved away from her. "I wish for you to take to the skies again. Tell us their positions, their movements. Their city is lost and soon they will retreat. And we will let them as new plans formulate."
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Drakkala bowls trembled at the very clear words of disappointment. They had not too soon came after words of pride and fatherly acceptance. She let down his acceptance, that trust. The juvenile Sun Dragon nodded and took to the airs worddlessly. She flew high, getting the dragons-eye view of Astral. The Elves were truly falling back, one of the distant red figures she could see was her aunt - also retreating.

Just watching that woman continue to take steps in life infuriates Drakkala. The continuous insult of Jezuwak's misplaced belief in her skill looped through her bestial psyche. The Saurian Dawn sought to mend what dishonor she brought to herself. Taking advantage of her stealthy flight, Drakkala searched for a target of worth but also one without the physical strength of her aunt. Red eyes eventually fell onto a Void Elf accessorized with a generous weapon that clearly promised status. This man would be given to her father, and the Rune-Kin would be pleased.

Eagerly flapping her wings, Drakkala soon turned them down, diving rapidly to the city streets where the Void Elf walked. Sun Drip drenched teeth opened wide and in full speed and snatched the purple fleshed man into her toothy grip. Her ascent didn't happen, feet ahead where she has grabbed him, suddenly the strength of her wings did not follow her commands. The taunt pull of air under her scaley wings vanished, and Drakkala collapsed onto the ground with a growl, hot mouthy air flying past the man in her mouth.

Drakkala was tired of the constant obstructions of her power. Hissing, an invisible fight between her and the Void Elf continued as she tried to fly again, biting deeper into the man pinned by rows of acidic punctures.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

The Void Elf in her jaws screamed in agony as she bit into him. This time she was not sucked to the ground. Around her spears flew with a few hitting her in the legs. The Elves roared in anger and continued to hurl weapons at her. Some started to fly and continued the chase but as Drakkala flew away they came under arrow fire from nearby Saurians among the buildings.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Drakkala’s high pitch cries of pain squealed through her filled jaws. In the air The Sun Dragon flew, heavily wounded as she was impaled with spears that stuck inside her skin and muscles. The pain was taken at face value, she had no way to avoid it right now – not with her prize in her mouth. Blood drained from her hind talons, dripping over the contenders and cityscape she flew over. Returning to Jezuwak, Drakkala revealed herself – exposing the sparkling golden creature in the damaged condition she was in, and spat the dying Void Elf with his elaborate weapon onto the ground.

A flash later and Elfin Drakkala emerged, collapsing on the ground as her legs were swallowed by the size of the spears inside of her body. Crawingling, the half-naked battle maiden pointed to the purple skinned man.

“I brought you a powerful target! The Elves will suffer with his loss! I did as you asked and I grabbed this man, dad” Drakkala smiled from her lowered position – the beautiful woman in need of the Void Elf’s blood to heal herself. Licking his body she Power Feasted draining herself entirely of magic. Expecting of having a great power fill her taste buds, she instead tasted mediocrity and knew it was a part of herself this day. The wounds of her legs healed, ejecting the spears, but The Sun Dragon became silent for a moment before raising her head and divulging the retreating tactics she saw the Elves doing without further acknowledgment of the Elf man she had brought.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Jezuwak gave the Void Lord a quick look but didn't linger on him for long at all. After her report he nodded his head and scratched his chin in thought. Not too far away was Rezzigore. She'd been partially healed but was still a bit wounded. The chieftain was pointing out positions in the sky to a drakewing rider before they took off to her designated locations. With the Elves falling back the battle was just about over. Jezuwak was calm and quietly would wave his hands with bright blue energy at his finger tips, as if he was controlling a puppet. Undead marched at his beck and call. Today the Iledrith saw a great defeat and the loss of an important city. But still the Sun Princess lived.

On Hiatus from RP'ing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123