Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: The Get to Know You Game!

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

I always wanted to be a mom.

What's your ideal date?
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

Month the of Member November
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Well I guess we'd so somewhere super expensive restaurant and the other person would pay it. Plus of course we'd also find out we had lots of stuff in common and got on really well.

Given a choice would you rather become a world champion as part of a team in a team sport or world champion in a sport for individuals?
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

OK, let's go...
    First off, I hate hypothetical questions. There are so many variables besides what you're asking, but I'll try to keep it simple.... I can do this.

I would like to be a champion in my own right. I would like to be seen as the example of what whatever it is I am the best at should be. Team sports are great and it would be awesome to have that kinship with a group of people, but I'm going to be a little selfish and go with I want to be a champion individually. Yes. I did it.

What drives you? What keeps you going each day, gets you up and makes you feel like you have to accomplish something for the day?

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Ahem. Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee lol

What is a song you listen to that can bring tears to your eyes every single time?

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

daddy
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Oof... tough one... I'm gonna have to go with "Til Kingdom Come" by Coldplay. A lotta emotional value in that one.

Top 3 favorite sitcoms?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Hmm. I'm just going to go with the first three that I think are my favorite. How I Met Your Mother. Modern Family. Simpsons. No particular order.

Share a good memory from your childhood, please.

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Lol I'm really bad about, I have the answers but the moment you ask I forget or can't think of any!
    Lets see.

When I lived in Wichita There used to be a lady who lived across from me who had 3 dogs, one could climb the fence and would often meet me in my front yard and play with me. Eventually that lady moved and where she was moving could only have 2 dogs, so she cage Coco to us. Coco was a small dog who looked nearly identical to a fox, no joke. She could hunt, she would jump the fence all the time and she could take down dogs twice her size. So my parents were never afraid of me walking about with her because she was so protective of me, and we did not live in the best neighborhood at the time. She, quite littrely, became my second mother. If she didn't know you, you were not coming anywhere close to me. I would have to Introduce you by name. "Coco this is so and so, So and So this is Coco." and that was the only way she would let you near me. She was probably one of the best dogs We have ever had chance being the other who I cannot personally remember but have heard many stories about. I miss Coco greatly... <3

Now for my questions.
    Uh lets see.

As a kid, or even now, are you interested in card games? and what kind?
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Forged by Fire!
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Used to play MTG, Pokemon, and Yu-Gi-Oh. Now I play games for money; poker and black jack.

What is your opinion on zombies?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Zombies... Well I don't think there has been any real cases of zombies. I am up for discussion on whether or not the can occur though. There are chemicals that can induce a "zombie" like state, but I'm still not sure about also having the aggression or hunger for human flesh. I watched the movie, "Crazies" (I think that was the name) and I thought it had a good take on them. Basically people just went a crazy from a toxic spill in their water and they got violent. I could see something like that happening.

So on to my question. Why did you join RPA?

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Well I got into RPing on Runscape, and a friend of mine introduced me to Gaia, but after a few years it was becoming unfriendly, small and not very good for my computer. So I began looking for a new place and I came across RPA. It looked great! and it is great! so here I am.

So, What started you on RPing?
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast