Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41899091

Thread: The Get to Know You Game!

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Star gazing because I love the night! Plus, hubby has a telescope and it makes it even cooler!

Have you ever eaten anything which looks absolutely disgusting, but is actually delicious?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

That sounds lovely! Telescopes are great, and I imagine you get a fun view for meteor showers also with it.

I wanted to answer this question, but honestly no matter how much I thought about it I don't think that I have. I've eaten insects and it was more strange than gross ultimately. Not something I'd want on my regular menu, but I like to try most things at least once when it comes to foods.

However, I do remember a time when food looked awful... I didn't ultimately eat it, but one friend of mine who was the mother of six children had a group of friends over for a party in October. She liked Halloween so we had spooky things and fancy dress and in her washroom in the middle of the party there was shit on the loo, on the water tank. Just sitting there.

I didn't want to be rude, so I just left it there thinking it was one of her children. Perhaps not the right call, but there it is. I ended up washing my hands later in the evening and she walked in with me to do the same. She saw it and looked at me in the mirror and asked me if I hadn't seen it. So I, again trying to be polite, asked her what she meant. She reached over and picked up the shit in her fingers, pinched off a piece and put it in her mouth.

My actual face was blank, I'm fairly sure. But inside was an entirely different story. I just stood there, watching it happen. What was I going to do, fish it out of her mouth? Everything in me was just gagging and screaming.

She started laughing and broke it in half - it was a carefully chocolate-wrapped candy bar that she had intentionally doctored to look like shit to scratch some strange parent-humour itch, I think. I suppose it was not the children, after all, bless her!

Do you pursue any art, be it theatre, painting, sketching, sculpture, pottery, etc. etc.?

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Depends on how broad of a definition you have when you say art. Does art include writing? If so, then of course. Does art include making music? If so, then yes. I've recently really gotten into making music. And it's definitely something I'd like to pursue in some way.

Also in a more obvious meaning of art, I've also drawn a bit over the years. Nothing too great, but I've enjoyed the time I've put into it.

What's something you can talk about for hours?

Fantasy, sci fi, apocalyptic, comedy.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The forests i grew up in. (I used to live off the grid with my family of biscuits) it was... well i gotta say it wasn't peaceful we always have to do stuff like gather some sticks and dead leaves. (Mainly dead grass we found cause there wasn't always dead leaves) And after we did that we always played in the forest. One time we found a bunch of snails that was really big and brang it to Mater and she laughed and we made little houses for them When i was like what 13 or 14 i helped Pater chop some big logs and made a big dog house for our big croissant doggo. (That was before we got Croissant he was supposed to be a surprise.) Oh yeah we used to hunt alot but for the safety of the young i shall tell that story another time.

If i keep talking about it it'll have it's own section on the thread.

But What would you do if you lived in the forest?

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Honestly, probably live there. Forests, in my opinion, are very calming.

What do you like to draw? If you don't draw, what would you like to draw?
    Last edited by TheNoobie2000; 06-19-2022 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Didn't let me finish writing.

Fantasy, adventure, romance, horror… etc. I like small groups and 1x1.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I'm not very good at drawing. If I could draw, I would like to draw my characters the way I see them in my head.

Do you have a weird, quirky talent?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

One of my closest friends thinks I might be a psychic. In some ways, I can sense things and then I'm also extremely good at predicting an outcome.

What is the one thing you really want to do before you die?

Fantasy, and Action/Adventure
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Before I die, I would love to travel outside the USA to at least 3 countries; Japan, Germany, and England.

If you could be anywhere in the world, and be able to choose a time period where would you like to travel, which era/time, and of course why?

Demonic Princess
    I LIKE: General, Fantasy but not scifi, Romance, I love to love, I love school RPs too!
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I think it would be cool to go to Victorian England.

If you could complete 1 roleplay which would you choose?

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41899091