Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [M] Jianyu and Shi's First Night

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

"You mean the Shogun and her ilk." Bitterness came from the General's lips. "What a pain she is, and a traitor. Things would be a lot simpler for us if she had completely stayed out of this war. Now the undead have gunpowder and who knows what they could do with it." Shi laid back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. "I know this may seem out of character of me, but do you find me pretty Jianyu?" Her head turned to face him as she laid on the bed with her arms behind her head in a relaxed position. "I'm used to being the 'Monkey.' It makes me wonder why such a beautiful person as you might find me attractive."
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

His Fatal Grace shared a sympathetic frown as Hokarimitsuji was directly mentioned. He sighed and sat on his cot carefully, pulling the sheets aside as she went on. Blankets of his white hair had been drawn aside and over his shoulders, listening to Shi reveal more vain sides of her. The bitterness and vanity were things he hadn’t seen of her before but was not surprised to hear from a woman’s lips. When he looked upon her, the beauty he enjoyed was her company and the mind that made her who she was. The body, her body, was neutral to him.

“Your attractiveness shines from mind and spirit my lady. I have seen many attractive women, I have grown duller to their temporary charms.” He furrowed his brows, “But I am Jianyu of Nan! I am more than what sits here. My body is the vessel of a Kami, it is in the design of the Peacock Spirit. I am a man, still a man, I thought you could peer beyond my feathers to understand this. The Kami and I do share one existence, do not overlook that it is my mortal heart which still walks this earth. I am the Kami and I am not, do not be so touched by the spectacular that my mundane is shunned.” Jianyu spoke with low toned offense, remembering why it was difficult for him to be vulnerable and romantically loved by others. He thought her mind was far different, that she could take his mortal frailty in unison to his divine grace, see the differences between and love both as they were in paradoxical separate interconnectedness.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Shi laughed a bit. "It's alright to be honest like that. People like to praise me always in person or are callous to my face. So I figured I'd ask and get to know how you feel about me better. I also meant no offense by the remarks on your appearance. Trust me it is the more mundane I enjoy about you Jianyu." She sat up and looked to him. "We're going to have things we dislike about each other, that's a part of every relationship. Neither of us will be perfect, so I just like to early on find out in what ways we clash. It also makes the good much sweeter, at least to me." Getting under the covers Shi returned to looking at the ceiling. "And it is your heart that draws me in Jianyu. Your passion, your conviction."
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Her calculative ways to romance brought Jianyu to blush yet again. The dancing of her thoughts making a stratagem for their growing union. He understood that in order for her to think in this way, was a great sign of her interest. The heat from his face moved down to his heart, and from his heart to lower. Yet he was cordial and disciplined. It had been a very long time since he could feel as comfortable as this in the presence of a woman of interest. In that freedom, Jianyu knew he could be what his long history and divine bestowment have shaped him to be.

“I would kiss you if it were not improper” Jianyu said boldly, raising his own sheets to cover himself. The cot was less than lackluster compared to his own nightly comforts of the bed. “You listen well, you always have. Here with me you will be safe, sleep comfortably” Jianyu used the length of his arm to scoop up his hair and flick it back, waves of his locks flying around and spilling off the cot when he laid down, shutting his eyes. The plumage poked out from under the blankets hanging over the side of the cot.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

"I'd kiss you too if I didn't have to get up from this bed." Under the sheets Shi got very comfortable and closed her eyes. "Goodnight Jianyu."

On Hiatus from RP'ing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12