Default [M] Where the Road Takes: Side Roads OOC [rabbitxbee]

Where the Road's Been:
    Date Night

Rated: M for Mature
    ic

a story from the Where the Road Takes universe

r a b b i t + BumblingBee

a s

What is your name?: Penny June Martyn, and friends call me Penny or PJ.

What do you look like?: Say what? Okay… I’m blond, I’m thin-ish, kinda… I mean, I’m no waif, and the boys call me a bunny, so there’s that. I have green eyes, I’m average height, about five and a half feet tall? Here are some pictures, my mom's kind of a pro.

Spoiler: Photographs 

What's weird about you?: I can sense stuff – know stuff – about… Stuff. It changes, I don’t know, feelings and emotions, images – about people, places and the things that happened there, objects, you know… No, I guess you don’t know. Uh, I think someone used the term psychometrist once?

What's something you do that you are great at?: Uh, not communicating, I guess – ha! Um, remembering things. And attention to detail, I’m actually… Really good at that. Helps with tests at school and when the ‘rents try to lie to me; especially helps with cases and hunting creeps with my friends. Kind of sucks that I remember, see, and feel all the crappy stuff, too though.

What's something you wish you could be better at?: Honestly, I’m a terrible driver. Like, never put me behind the wheel of a vehicle. Please, for the sake of mankind.

What's something you do purely because it gives you joy?: I like to go running, roller skating’s pretty rad, and sometimes I volunteer at the animal shelter, with the dogs and the kitties and everything – physical stuff like that, and helping the animals there, that stuff makes me feel really stellar.

Tell me a story about the last time you saw Beth?:

Spoiler: Last encounter 

Why do you think that Beth is worth saving?: Excuse me? What do you mean “worth saving?” Beth is my friend – she’s not perfect, but… She’s my friend. Besides, this is what we do.

Your dreams have been troubled recently. What about them disturbs you and why do you think they mean something?
    I've been dreaming in black and white recently and when I wake, there's a heavy feeling on my chest, like someone was sitting on me, it's so hard to breathe... They aren't lucid dreams, and I can't remember a lot when I wake up but I know they're starting to get familiar, repetitive.

What prestigious university were you accepted to and why have you told no one except your parents?
    Stanford - and actually, I haven't told anybody. Especially not my mom, who has a serious aversion to California. We moved in late '69 from Los Angeles after mom was freaked by the Manson Family murders; mom was rising photographer at the time, I guess she'd met Charles Manson a year before the murders, at a party in Hollywood - and had actually kind of liked him.

&

What is your name?: "My Catholic name's Rodney David Carlisle, but Rod's fine, Roddie too, Rodders even, if you're feeling flirty"
    He wiggles his eyebrows suggestively, the show of emotion almost appears unnatural on his usually monotone face.

What do you look like?:
    Spoiler: Roddy Roddy Roddy Oi Oi Oi!!! 

What's weird about you?: A soft frown descends upon his features, and his brows furrow ever so slightly. He leans forward and rummages in his breast pocket until he finds a cig,
    "Me Grandad was a Werewolf, and my Mum could turn cause of him"
    The lighter not only illuminates the end of the fag, but also the sudden presence of the heavy tension in the room.
    "I can't"
    He almost sighs.
    "Sure I get all the sense shit and stuff, you know, sniffing and crap. But all that nonsense twenty four seven just gets you down man. There's no ruddy off switch"

What's something you do that you are great at?: "I am a FIERCE Knitter"
    He is completely deadpan. You fear he's being serious. He shrugs a little,
    "Other than that, tracking (Obviously), sensing but in a more literal sense, like, I can tell if someone's been smoking an hour ago, that sorta thing. What else.. errr, drinking?"

What's something you wish you could be better at?: "Philosophy. That shit's hard. Be cool if I could skateboard too, I hear that's what the cool kids are doing these days"

What's something you do purely because it gives you joy?: "Other than the obvious sex, drugs and booze?"
    He winks at you. You're oddly attracted for a reason you can't quite pinpoint.
    "I enjoy... how should I put it... 'free thinking'"
    He's smirking ever so slightly.
    "I like viewing things from a different point of view, ignoring society, disregarding expectations, that sorta thing"

Tell me a story about the last time you saw Beth:

Spoiler: Last encounter 

Why do you think that Beth is worth saving?: There was a sudden and altogether surprising rush of feeling and hurt crossing his face upon this question being asked. He frowned fiercely and almost rose to his feet, he felt so apparently indifferent to the statement.
    "Because she's my bloody friend. What the hell other reason do I need, What the shit's that question supposed to mean in the first place?! Wanker..."
    Last edited by rabbit; 09-04-2017 at 11:01 PM.

ideas? . Hogwarts . WTRT: Side Roads
    my life is still a mess pm me if you want to check in
    vote for RPA

heaven can't help me now
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror, Fantasy, Scifi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M] The Road Continues: New Faces, Same Mistakes OOC [rabbitxbee]

The Road Continues:
    New Faces, Same Mistakes

Rated: M for Mature
    ic

a story from the Where the Road Takes universe

r a b b i t + BumblingBee
    Last edited by rabbit; 09-04-2017 at 10:49 PM.

ideas? . Hogwarts . WTRT: Side Roads
    my life is still a mess pm me if you want to check in
    vote for RPA