Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [M] The Once and Future King

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

"The Fade?" He seemed surprised and again scanned his surroundings. "I have never visited the Fade! Where can this be, how can this be?" The king lowered his head in thought then it snapped back into place. "It appears my memory is corrupted, things are missing. Who these bones were, I cannot recall. My own name I do. I am Gwyn, what is your name kin?"
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

I of the storm
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Horror, Psychological, Mystery
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

"Áedán Sylvesti." The elf declared. "It is well, Gwyn, that we have met. Fate has brought us together, and I am certain it is not without purpose. An ominous portent I heard spoken as I approached your resting place. The name "Kurnous", bloody god of the hunt was mentioned. I do not know if, or how you are connected... nor do I know what it is that taints your memories. But by some miracle, you are alive again after all these years. Time and thought works in strange ways, here. The tricks of the fae are many, and subtle. But I can show you a way out. I alone am gifted among elves with the power to walk between worlds. And... if you wished to walk once more upon the war-ravaged earth, I could take you with me."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123