Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Just a Kabbalah Angel Wings (Holey & Kris)

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Gazing at the angel, Albertus continued to stroke her bare back, caressing her with his hands and nodding. "I don't like to see you in pain..." he remarked with a frown. "I hope the pain dies down with more practice, but... when we're alone together, I want you to feel free to stretch your wings. They're quite beautiful, after all, and I like to see them."

Slowly he wrapped an arm around her waist and began to walk her back upstairs to the bedrooms. "I believe your fatigue to be more of a side effect of your weakened condition. I'm not sure if you need human food or not, but I'll have some brought up to you so that you can at least try it." With that, he glanced over to the servant Martha and gave a slight smile. "Would you prepare some food and have it brought up for us, Martha? I'd appreciate it."

Once he had brought the angel up to the bedroom, he nodded and gestured for her to sit on the side of the bed. "Well... the basic gist is that Zion is on the brink of war. This small country seems to be always at war with someone, but so far, they've managed to withstand every attack and ward off all invasions... even the crusaders, with their advanced military technology, were unable to gain ground on Zion soil."

Sitting across from her, he noted that this position gave him a clear view up her short dress as the angel had little experience in covering herself. Trying not to stare too much, he continued, "The alliance between my Empire and Zion aside, war always tends to cause the most destruction to those who are not directly involved... common folk, working class people who only try to survive. These are the people who I want to protect at all costs... and I'll leave the politics of it all to the politicians. The minister advised me to do a few things... which I won't be doing. I do things my way, after all."

He wondered if the whole "command her to do as you please" suggestion by Elishama was a test or not. The main reason why Nephilim were considered to be so evil, after all, was because the vast majority of them were as a result of impure relationships with tainted angels... commanded to do things they did not wish, and unable to resist the command due to the taint, and with said taint corrupting the offspring of unions. Sexual relations were not, in themselves, impure acts... but the reasoning behind them could purify or corrupt the act by its very nature. The physical expression of love was a pure act, yet the selfish act of lust was corrupt and impure.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Martha almost tore the door when she entered the kitchen, barely able to contain her tears.

"Hon!", Galinda was already by her side and hugging her, "What's wrong?!"

"The… the hussy!!!", She said with rage, "She totally bewitched him!", she cried, "He already took her to his room, and he was very bold to tell me to bring him food! I will not serve that woman!!!"

"Oh hon!", Galinda pet her hair. The two never had any blood connection, but Galinda always treated Martha like a daughter, "Do you want me to handle this?"

"Yes, I… I can't even…!", she started to sob.

"I will handle this then, leave this to me!", she said slowly, "Just help me to make some food, will you? I will take him to him"

"But-!"

"Don't worry, I have a good idea. All you need to do… if it works out well… is to simply follow in after I leave… into his room", Galinda winked.

"What are you planning to do-!?"

Galinda placed a finger over Martha's lips to silence her, "Trust me"

Albertus touch on her back was so sweet and Sham’aim had barely held herself from shivering. The sensation was very delicate and nice… smooth… like silk… She was glad her wings were concealed, for if he touched them, the sensation was probably going to increase at least ten folds, as they appeared to be very sensitive in this world she was now going to live in.

But she was happy he told her to show her wings, for having to force them inside felt both unnatural and painful.

He then talked to the girl called Martha, and for a brief moment, Sham’aim could feel vile energy drifting out from her. It was subtle and bottled up, but it was there. Something about that order of Albertus made Martha feel unhappy, but the angel couldn't understand why.

Regardless, she decided not to question for now, simply letting him lead them both upstairs. Albertus' chambers were not far from where the angel has emerged from. The room was very impressive, with few portraits on canvas made of oil. There were two people, in one of them a man that resembled Albertus, and a kind woman beside him. There were also other images around the room as well.

The room was somewhat dark, as most of the windows were sealed by curtains, with only one human size window open, leading out to a small porch. The air flowed in gentle movements, and Sham’aim enjoyed the breeze. She had control over elements, but her favorite was always the wind, as it symbolized her connection with the sky, along with the water elemental.

She felt his presence in the room, as they were both sitting on the bed. As he talked to her, she couldn't help but feel some kind of a strange sensation of… tension…

Something about them being so close, yet… so unsure… She felt uneasy, but not in a bad way. It was exciting and new. Like feeling something swirling in the guts… butterflies?

"What do you want to do?", she asked slowly after hearing him talk about the war. She swayed a bit, moving closer to him, not capable to understand what draw her to move to his direction. The thoughts of him kissing her was still an image that kept going in her head and realizing what she was thinking of made her blush slightly.

And then there was a knock on the door.

"You are a very interesting individual, Vincent", said the Archdevil after a long moment of silence.

"My lord!", Vincent bowed his head, "I… I didn't mean to-"

"Oh? You mean our little angel incident… I think we can both let it go…"

"Thank you, my lord, now if you-"

"If…."

Oh boy. Vincent knew there was not going to be an easy way out of this one, "If?", Vincent asked slowly.

"I'm very impressed with your abilities, mage. Even if your summoning was incomplete, it is still impressive to have someone summon up such a particular strong being… and that is why, I have a special mission made just for you!"

"My lord?", Vincent asked slowly.

"I feel like our agents and spies will have very clear movements of directions soon enough… and that's why we will need a particular skill… That of the wanderer"

"The wanderer?"

"Yes. He who has being marked with the taboo of the sin of blood. The wanderer…".

Vincent thought long and hard. The archdevil definitely meant someone from the long forgotten history, "Wait… You mean… Kain? Could he be alive after all these years?"

"You are well educated indeed. I felt the summoning of his brother not long ago. Which means his specter of a brother will turn out at some point not far from here, as he is forever cursed to wander, but not too far from the kin from which blood he shed…"

"I… don't understand… why me?"

"The angel you have summoned is linked to the brothers of legends. And Kain, forever cursed, does not have a body. Not a demon, not an angel, forever lost without a cause. Allow him to join you in your body…"

"Wait… what?"

"Kain needs to possess bodies in order to redeem himself, but once he is absorbed into bodies of others, he is mostly a tool… and his abilities are strong… they will come useful… to the six… to me…", the archdemon laughed, "this is an order Vincent, and don't look too disturbed… you wanted to do something similar with the angel have you not?"

"Excuse me sir", Galinda carried the tray of food with her as she walked inside.

Sham’aim was puzzled. Didn't Albertus give the task to the other girl?

Albertus dismissed Galinda but she just stood there by the door, "My lord, should I show the young woman our guest room?"

Sham’aim looked at Albertus again, wondering why the woman was asking for this, "Is something wrong by being here?", the angel asked slowly.

"Of course there is", said Galinda, happy that her plan to separate the two might work, "It is inappropriate for a woman to be spending her time alone with a man whom she has just met…"

Sham’aim was surprised. She didn't understand the harm, or what was the taboo of being with Albertus alone.

Galinda added quickly, "Yes, I believe this will be a trouble for the master reputation as well, will you come with me dear? I will show you a comfortable room to spend the night, instead"

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Helriel smirked at the exchange between the servants Martha and Galinda as they plotted their idea of separating the wizard from his archangel in order to substitute Martha in her place. It had been difficult, concealing her true nature in the presence of two conjurers and two angels, but she had resorted to staying out of sight and out of mind of the four of them, taking the form of a lowly servant who was typically seen only by the other servants. The original "Hagar" was laying in an unmarked grave somewhere, but it was extremely convenient for a succubus to be able to shapeshift into the form of any human woman they saw.

As Galinda went upstairs in order to separate the wizard from his angel, "Hagar" approached Martha. "You look tired," she said in a somewhat sultry voice, tapping the servant on the forehead and causing her to collapse onto the couch, deep asleep. With a diabolic giggle, the succubus transformed into the form of Martha and began to make her way upstairs, waiting for Galinda's signal to head in to the wizard's room. Yes... once she had sexed Albertus to death, there would be none left to control the Seraph, and her power would be even further weakened...

---

Albertus chuckled somewhat at the angel's reaction to his touch. Yes, it did indeed seem like her wings were quite sensitive... even concealed though they were. This was no surprise... after all, the amount of physical sensitivity that a limb or other body part felt was tied very largely to the amount of spiritual power contained within. Since angel wings were a source of great power, it made sense that they would be as sensitive as the sex organs of humans, as those contained the greatest concentration of spiritual power among mortals. The ability to create life was the strongest magical power of all, after all... even according to the religion of these Zionites, who claim that the greatest miracle of life creation didn't happen until the sixth day, if his memory served. Or maybe it began on the fifth and was finished on the sixth? He never was much for theology, as the Arcane University separated religion from magic, as opposed to these Zionites who combined the two.

Gazing at the angel and admiring her beauty, he reached out to stroke her exposed thigh, continuing to gaze at her. And then her question. A smirk crossed the face of the wizard... there were all sorts of things he wanted to do with the beautiful archangel, indeed. However, before he could give her a proper answer, there was a knock on the door. Always an interruption. The wizard sighed. Well, he did request that food be brought up.

"Yes, Martha," he said. "Come on in." However, the servant who came in wasn't Martha, but Galinda. Somewhat confused, the wizard soon realized what the problem was. Galinda always was a prudish old lady, and she had come in an attempt to separate the two... for the sake of his reputation, or at least so she claimed.

Thinking over for a minute, the wizard gazed at Sham’aim. "Honestly, I could't care less about my reputation, as far as the people of this land are concerned," he muttered. Somehow thinking this wouldn't be enough, he tried to think of another solution. "You can prepare the guest room, but I won't force the angel to stay there if she doesn't want to. She's alone in this world, which I imagine is a foreign feeling for her... so I'm going to keep her company for as long as she likes. And if you continue to object, I suppose then I'll just have to marry her... then you would have nothing to object to."

In a sense, there wasn't much difference between the bond between a conjurer and his summon than between spouses. They were bound together, for so long as they both existed on the mortal plane, and the differences between dismissal and death for an angel were virtually nonexistent... she'd return to the celestial realm either way, after all.

"Leave the food, and please ensure that we are not bothered for at least another hour or two, Galinda," the wizard said, his words being final as he returned his attention to the angel, reaching out to touch and stroke her wings, no longer concealed and therefore able to enjoy the sensation to the fullest effect. He leaned in to give the angel another soft kiss to her lips before saying, "You would prefer to spend the night with me rather than by yourself... right, Sham’aim?"

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

"Marry her…?", Galinda was as puzzled as the angel was. She could see that even the winged lady sitting near her master couldn't understand the situation she was in.

But marry? Heaven forbid. This being was just a summoning angel, a tool. Would he marry his own umbrella if he fancy it?

"Sir!", she said slowly putting down the food.

There was nothing good she could say to sway the situation. Lost for words and rage she looked at the angel and said, "Are you okay with staying by him like this? This situation is not something which we considered honorable here....".

The angel looked somewhat unsettled. She clearly had no understanding of what was expected or what needed to be done, or clearly what Albertus had in mind for her…

But regardless, as naïve as angel seemed to be, and clearly not at fault, she was still to be blamed if she was to stay there for the night, because this will end up upsetting and hurting Martha's feelings.

The angel looked at her and then at Albertus and then back at her. She bite her lips as she considered what to do. At the end, Galinda gave up and just left, closing the door behind her.

Sham’aim looked at the closed door and felt a sensation of dread, "Forgive me, Adon", she said slowly, "I hesitated. I could feel the bursts of emotions coming from the woman. She clearly did not want me to stay here, and I know she was right about reputation deal. I still cannot comprehend why… but I was selfish. Forgive me. I wanted to stay, for some reason. Will staying here harm you in any way?", Sham'aim looked at him now, her eyes glittering in the dark.

Her wings sway slowly, the wind fuzzling the feathers and she already shed few around herself from worry.

She might not understand the situation, but she was familiar with the term of marriage. Well, not on the whole idea of it obviously, but she knew it meant a lot of connection between two mortals. Was this human serious about being tied to her? And wasn't she just his sword in a sense?

She blushed some more and was unable to relax as tension built in.

This whole world was so strange to her. Mortals changed drastically it seems since the last time she been summoned.

Dashing outside, Galinda found Martha not far, waiting at the hall, "oh dear!", she told the woman, "I couldn't… I couldn't separate them. Forgive me, I don't know what to do to get the slut out of his room! He also plans to marry her! Can you believe the crazyness of this matter? "

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Albertus gazed at the angel in order to see how she would react... what it was that she wanted. He didn't want to make up her mind for her, as that would defeat the purpose... but he was hoping that she would choose to stay with him, all the same. He went ahead and took some of the food that the maid set down, eating a bit of it as he waited to see how Sham’aim would respond... but after a bit of hesitation, Galinda finally left the room, granting him some degree of privacy at last.

Considering how many interruptions he already had to deal with since summoning the angel, the wizard decided to prevent any further such intrusions by whatever means necessary. Once the door was closed, he extended his hand towards it and incanted, "Daguam, loaw." A magical barrier was erected on the room which would prevent the nosy maids from intruding any further until he decided to release it. No matter how much Martha or whoever would knock on the door, it wouldn't be so much as heard from his end.

Returning his attention to the seraph, he gave a bit of a smile. "You've done nothing that would require my forgiveness," he said, reaching out to stroke her wings once more, caressing them and gazing at her. "We should be fine now..." he said to her. "No one will bother us, so we can take our time. Relax, Sham’aim... everything is going to be fine."

He reached out and began to remove the robe from her perfectly shaped body, gazing at her soft skin and gently pressing her onto her back. "I won't let your stay here harm me in any way," he assured her. Damage to his reputation was meaningless... creating a bond to the most beautiful creature he had ever seen or would likely ever see was far more important.

Giving her a deep kiss, he allowed his hands to roam her skin, exposing all of it as he gazed at her. Continuing to stroke her legs, he caressed her thighs as well, slowly pushing them apart in order to make room for her. Breaking his kiss for just a moment, he gazed into her eyes in order to receive her final confirmation. "Ready?" he asked her in a soft tone.

---

As Helriel heard of the old maid's failures, the demon was filled with rage. She nearly reached through the woman's chest and yanked out her heart to eat it raw, but the fact that the hearts and blood of prudes tasted absolutely terrible prevented her from doing so at the last moment. Instead, she hissed with rage and flung herself at the door to the wizard's room.

Only to slam against a barrier harder than any wall. She pounded it on it several times, screaming with rage, before finally jumping out the window, shattering the glass and extending her wings to fly off. Her master would no doubt be just as upset by this failure, and with the way the wizard was no doubt relieving his sexual tension with the angel... it would be next to useless trying to use any such tension against him so long as he could release it with his summoned seraph.

Ignoring the stunned maids that she had left behind, the succubus began to plot her next move.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

The spell that was cast on the room was a powerful one.

Sham’aim could feel the energies bursting around her as the halo increased around the four corners of the room, illuminating it momentarily in purple light. Albertus may have not been the strongest mortal mage she had met, but he certainly was very powerful. It made her feel at east knowing that her master was going to be a capable man, who was very gentle and honorable as well as being decisive and mighty.

And as the old woman parted, the two were left alone again.

Sham’aim breathed slowly, as the dark emotions still lingered in the air around her. She could tell that the old woman, and probably the young lady servant, did not want her here with their lord. She could even tell it was probably not best for Albertus to be with her at this hour, or even in said situation. Yet... at the same time, the angel enjoyed being around the human mage.

They only knew each other for few hours, but his intentions seemed honest and real. Sham’aim decided to trust her gut-feelings on that matter and she often was right on that matter.

She was thankful for the barrier, which she considered an added blessing. She really didn't want to be disturbed again, or being told to leave. She was happy to find out the feelings were mutual.

She turned to look at the human. It was dark, but she was capable to hear his soft breathing, and before long she felt his hands. He undressed her, removing her robe which slipped down her body as though it was water. For some reason he was okay with her being bare and naked when alone, and seemed rather unhappy when she was like that with others. The reasons for that were still new to her, but she didn't mind it too much. She could feel good vibes coming from him as he looked at her, and she in turn started to feel good as well about being like this in front of him.

Then she felt his lips on hers, and they were hungry and oh so soft. Something within her, maybe her heart, beat fast and she felt some kind of heat - strong warm sensation spreading all over her body.

Her wings hit against the soft silk covers as he pressed her against her back. There was a momentarily sharp pain as they landed behind her. Seems like she will need to be much more careful with her wings in this world, at least until she get used to them.

While he moved his hands on her body, she could see that his gaze was fixed at her. She realized at that moment that she was blushing.

It was… exciting…

Then he stopped moving all at once, as he sat before her, now spread, legs. He asked if she was ready and his expression was very hard to read, but it looked like his question held serious concern.

She started to heave and pant, her cheeks growing even redder. She was confused at first, but she soon recalled the image she saw in his head… the image of the bathhouse…

She panicked and her hands reached for his arms, grabbing them tightly. She panted few more times, somewhat worried. She slowly began to understand what was going on.

She could have tore herself from his embrace right here and there, but she realized that she really didn't want to do so. Something wild grew within her, and before long she rose a bit, leaning on her arms as she moved her lips over his face, kissing him gently again, "You will… protect me", she said slowly, "I trust you… and… I'm ready".

She felt so timid, yet so willing…

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Sliding his hands over the soft skin of the angel, Albertus continued to stroke her wings, feeling her feathery wings, caressing them as he gazed at her. The reactions of her body told him that he was correct... due to the high magical energy contained within her wings, they seemed to be incredibly sensitive, indeed. He stroked her soft legs, caressing them as he pressed them further apart, gazing into the angel's eyes as she contemplated her response.

At the slow words that came from her lips telling her she was ready, he gave a slight smile, nodding to her before kissing her again, deeper, sliding his tongue against hers. He wrapped his arms around, her, pulling her towards him as he claimed the purity of her mortal form as his own, becoming one with her in body and spirit as he squeezed her closer in his arms.

"Sham’aim..." he whispered her name, moving his hips while guiding her own inexperienced body with his hands, caressing her as he immensely enjoyed becoming one with her. "I'll protect you... and I hope you continue to protect me as well..." While not an official binding contract, the spiritual bond he formed with her was unique and, in a sense, far more valuable, if underrated by the people of Zion.

He enjoyed the timid, yet willing approach that the angel gave him, and treated her beautiful body as gently as possible at first due to her inexperience, yet became gradually more aggressive and forceful the more he sensed her pleasure growing. He lost track of how many times the seraph reached her peak, but each time caused him to receive more of her spiritual energy through the exchange of the spirit melding, immensely enjoying each sensation. Eventually, late into the night, he reached a point where the physical exertion had overcome the spiritual energizing, and simply held her close, stroking her soft body and feathered wings. "Sham’aim..." he murmured her name as he held her close. "You are amazing... I trust you'll protect me in my dreams?" From his understanding, angels didn't particularly require sleep in the same way as mortals did... but the limits of his own mortal life caused him to fall into a deep sleep even before he heard her response to his question.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Albertus had fallen asleep, but Sham'aim remained awake still. She felt revitalize and empowered. She placed his head on her lap, hardly capable of understanding the emotions and feelings within her.

She knew happiness before, but it was never like this.

Once the action settled, she felt somewhat alone in dark room. The night breeze stroke her naked body and the heat almost vanished from her. She rose the blankets over her knees to cover her body, while adjusting her wings on the bed. Part of her was tired, but she couldn't bring herself to lean back. She started to pet Albertus head, brushing her long gentle fingers into his hair, watching his smile, wondering what he could possibly be dreaming about...

She wanted to dive into his mind and watch for herself, but decided not to. She wanted some time for herself, and to allow the human to rest. It was clearly just the start, and she would obviously have more chances for it in the future.

"Why can't banished men wonder about and appear in tropical weather, I wonder?!", Vincent held his fur coat for dear life, making his way in the horrible snow. It was a raging storm and the six mages he brought with him could barely hold the protective spell together.

Useless. All of them.

As he made his way for the temple up ahead he cursed while brushing his hands together and blowing vapor of steam from his mouth, trying to shake away the cold.

The road was still long, it seems.

Very long...

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Helriel snarled in the back alley. The corpse at her feet had done little to satisfy her frustration for being unable to deal with that pesky wizard. He hadn't even lasted very long... the desperate fool had reached his peak too soon and in doing so, fed her what little their was of his life force. No... she was frustrated, and to return to the Phillistine so soon and report her failure was not an option.

By now, she wagered he was done satisfying his desire for the angel's admittedly beautiful body. She preferred her own sexy form, of course, as it had claws capable of shredding through human flesh... but it was hard to compete on a purely sexual level with a corrupted Seraph. He would be asleep by now, but any dreams to play on lust wouldn't be effective... still, there was perhaps something she could do... Out of spite, she decided to check and see if the wizard had properly warded his dream, and to her surprise, the door was wide open...

---

It had been some time since Albertus had a normal dream, as he tended to ward them against intrusion as did most wizards of the Arcane University. However, in his rather energetic night with the angelic Sham'aim, he had neglected to perform the necessary measures this one time. Thus, he found himself immersed in a dream world that seemed almost normal.

That was, of course, until the familiar naked form of Sham'aim appeared before him in his dream. "Adon Albertus..." the angel said, "My strong, powerful master... take me again..." She extended her arms and wings open, and Albertus felt drawn to her beautiful angelic body. He began to make his way towards her, and yet, moments before he entered her embrace... her body distorted. Her wings became black, and her skin darkened further. Her teeth elongated into fangs as the angel pounced on him.

"Foolish mortal..." she hissed, "Did you think yourself worthy of me, an angel of the highest order? You'll soon pay for your error..." What started as a pleasant dream was suddenly turning into a nightmare. Why was the angel suddenly turning against him so?

"Sham'aim..." he said, "What are you doing? This isn't like you..."

"What do you know of me, pathetic creature whose life can be measured in mere decades?" The angel hissed as claws began to appear on her hands. Night... mare... the wizard finally drew the connection. It wasn't Sham'aim, but a Mare... a dream demon also known as a succubus. Struggling to wake from the dream, it was all the wizard could do to throw the fake angel off of him.

Unable to wake himself, however, all he could do was toss and turn in his sleep, forming a whisper that the angel should be able to hear. "Sham'aim.. help..." he murmured in his sleep in hopes that the angel would enter his dream and expel this intruder.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Suddenly the mage started to sway and move in her embrace. He was experiencing all the symptoms of a seizure right before her eyes, and the angel felt, for the first time, a terrible fright.

She tried to shake him and wake him, but nothing helped.

"Something attacking him from inside!", she gasped as she realized what was happening.

She attached her forehead to his own, but unlike before she could not have formed a link to his mind. She tried again and again, using more and more of her new gained energy to force her way into his mind, but was blocked within a mind barrier.

"It's a mare!", she said at last, as his body was slowly growing colder in her arms. She started to weep in panic while thinking (stressfully) how can she penetrate into his thoughts and destroy the beast inside.

She gasped and cursed, until she recalled of another way to do so. Without even a second thought of modesty she ran to the hall, searching for the only person she knew who could be of use. And just like that, like a gift from the sky, she found Martha who had been just recovering from being possessed.

"What's…What's happening?"

The angel knelt beside the woman, "Please, I need your help!"

Martha watched as the naked woman was kneeling, and the thoughts run wild. It wasn't hard to make one and one and realize from which room she just departed, and by the look of it, the master had already had his way with her. She quickly tore her hands away from the angel, and looked down at her with rage, "You hussy!"

"Please! There is no time!"

"I'm not going to help you, you slut!".

The words and curses thrown at Sham'aim were unfamiliar to her, but she could guess the meaning with the amount of rage and hatred the young woman threw them at her.

"Please, you must!"

"No way I will-!"

"The lord will die!"

There was a momentary hesitation in which the angel pressed on, "Please, I need your help".

The angel led the woman back into the chambers, and could feel the evil emotions growing further as Martha watched the sight of her naked lord. Some parts in her screamed to turn back and flee, to let the man die, so that if she could not have him, so will not the angel.

"Please!", the angel begged again.

"Pff… some mighty tool you are, can't even protect your own lord…", she smiled, "I don't think your place is with him… and now you understand this…", she liked to see the angel self beating herself and the expression of sadness was satisfying, "What should I do?", Martha asked.

"Just lie there. I will need someone with close connection to be able to enter the same dream world, so I am capable to bypass the magical barrier"

"Fine then", said the young girl, "But you will owe me, big time!"

"Anything you wish!"

"I'll remember you said that!", Martha said with a smile as she lied down.

The angel didn't waste another moment as she quickly passed her fingers over the girl's forehead, and soon she dived into the girl's dream world.

Martha's world had a sensation of a house. In order to be linked to Albertus, she had to find an item which was sharing a connection.

As the angel walked around the house she found it to be very broken and destroyed, like a glimpse of a bad memory. There was a drunken looking human and an elder woman crying, her body full of bruises.

And not far, in a dim lit corner there was a girl who shared a great resemblance to Martha, but looked much younger.

"I can't believe you sold her", the old woman cried.

"Now, now there, the debts were only increasing, and Martha will need a work anyway, better it will be with a mage who will care for her".

"Whose fault was it that we're so poor now?", the woman snapped at the man, but he only slapped her hard, knocking her back, "Watch your mouth, woman!", he spit at the ground before her, "Same for you Martha, you better behave. I don't want this deal to be off", he said tapping on a sack of coins at his side.

He then tossed something at the young Martha, "Here, don't say I didn't get you anything", he laughed.

It was a simple ring, but it seemed to be symbolic as Martha held tightly to it, "I'll merry someone rich and powerful. We would be in love, and I'll use all my money to get back at you daddy", she whispered.

The angel was upset seeing all this, but she quickly regained her senses, remembering the true reason she was here - and the ring was the key. She moved closer to the girl and touched the ring, disappearing from Martha's world and entering that of Albertus.

Sham'aim used her power to throw a powerful bolt of energy at the demoness, making her flinch as she caught Albertus's body.

His dream world was very ruined… The succubus was able to do a lot of damage it seemed.

"Why are you doing this?", she asked the demoness, creating a barrier around the two. If Albertus won't regain his senses soon, they both may end up being stuck there.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast