Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: [M] Just a Kabbalah Angel Wings (Holey & Kris)

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Albertus noted the way his angel reacted to his touch... quite similar to when he touched her wings directly, in fact. He made sure to remember this, as it allowed him to touch her wings even when she had them concealed, and as much as he liked her wings... he knew that at times, it wasn't quite practical for her to have him out. Concealing her wings did very little to conceal her beauty, however... only an idiot would mistake her celestial beauty for that of a human, wings or no.

Still, he supposed it did conceal somewhat of her true nature... there was a massive difference between a typical guardian angel and Sham’aim, after all. The fact that she was so special and so powerful meant that she didn't frequent the mortal plane nearly as much as the lesser angels who guarded humans in their dreams... but he rather enjoyed her lack of experience, as he found it quite adorable.

He listened as Habel and Elishama discussed the necessity of the meeting, frowning somewhat. While Elishama was somewhat easy to deal with, Albertus didn't particularly like the old man or consider him of outstanding moral character... yet compared to some of the other members of the council, he was downright saintly. Nobles tended to be the same, whether they were of the Empire's hereditary noble class or the caste system of Zion. Well, the Emperor was completely different but... he was the exception that proved the rule.

"I'll do my best to behave..." he remarked. "No promises, though." Silence was definitely the better approach than was speaking his mind, for sure... but if some idiot said something stupid to him during the meeting, there was still a high possibility that Albertus wouldn't be able to resist his tendency to give a snarky reply. Still, he agreed that keeping Sham’aim's true nature a secret was the best option... after all, every other council member would covet a being of such power, save Elishama as he already had something unique and special in Habel.

He chuckled somewhat as the elder described the method that Habel was using to open the portal. "I'm familiar with portals..." he remarked. "They're a logical extension of conjuration magic, after all." Though Zion seemed to favor the traditional method of handing down tried and true forms of conjuration magic for generations, the Arcane University had a very different method, in that they viewed magic as a science and actively sought out its secrets in as many different practical applications as possible. The method of contacting a different dimension in order to summon an angel, demon, or elemental wasn't all that dissimilar from linking two points on the same dimension, after all.

Gazing at Sham’aim, the wizard said, "Pretty ladies first," gesturing for her to enter the portal that Habel created before following himself, ensuring that he could steady her in case she felt some sort of disorientation from the experience.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

The travel was strange, but short, and before long they stood in the center of a beautiful garden. Sham'aim could feel the powerful energies that gathered together right away. It was an intersting meeting of many magical creators and mages and while it was clear that angels were the prefered summonings, not all of the high ranked Zionists used them.

Most of the clan leaders mingled together before they were brought into the large chamber, where the high priest, who wore his magical Stones of "Husen" as "Chest guard" stepped forward.

While their masters and mistresses took interest of the meeting The angels looked between themselves. Angels were indeed creatures of pureness but did not lack vanity, something they must have acquired from being summoned in here and wearing a form made of flesh. It was not hard to see they all tried to see who was more powerful or more valuable. While it was true that most of them had two wings, even those with 4 pairs, were still within this contest of gazes and appearances. It was clear, while all of them gathered, that no two wings looked exactly alike, and some of them looked prettier than the rest.

Sham'aim was not provoked. She thought herself above this petty attitude as something only lower angels will do, and besides, both Habel and Elishama asked her to conceal them, a thing she planned to keep doing in order to protect Albertus.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Following his angel through the portal, Albertus found himself in the center of the garden. Being of a strategic mindset, he focused first on the security measures in place than on the actual people. The angels were of course the most obvious thing in the yard, ensuring the protection of the meeting as there was enough angelic firepower present to defeat an army, he wagered... but a more subtle means of defense was in the various statues of clay and stone that decorated the garden. He knew that these were no mere decorations, but guardian golems, inactive so as not to ruin the atmosphere of the guardian, but quite ready to activate at a moment's notice should anyone or anything threaten the assembled clan leaders.

Albertus was familiar that the golem artificing techniques of the Zionists were another of their major feats in the realm of magic. Of course the Arcane University and various other schools of magic had their own versions of golem artificing, but they were all fundamentally based on those of Zion, as it was Zion who first invented the term Golem to begin with.

He watched as the angels began to appraise each other so as to determine their respective standings in the celestial heirarchy. He noted some of the angels had four wings and were quite powerful, but even the four winged angels didn't seem as powerful as Sham'aim's would be, should her magical energy ever be bolstered up to its full potential.

He watched as the high priest stepped forward, wearing his magical stones as a sort of regalia formed into the shape of a six pointed Star of David. This was a genuine Star of David, he realized, not the hacked version that had somehow worked its way into mainstream Arcane.

He pulled Sham'aim closer, despite the fact that it was technically a breach of etiquette to show such familiarity towards one's angelic bodyguard in this situation, and waited for the priest to speak up. The gathering had far too many ceremonial components, which the wizard found quite boring and didn't really grasp, but as everyone knew he was a foreigner, he was able to get away with several things... though he did push his limits from time to time just to see how far he could.
    Last edited by Holeypaladin; 02-06-2018 at 01:54 AM.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

And so the showdown began.

They were there, 12 in number. Even though they brought assistances and many acolytes or youngsters that looked like they were in the process of being trained to be the next of control in rank, it was clear that only 12 here held true power, and they all stepped forward, Albertus and Elishama among them.

As they took their place, it was easy to see that some of them took a side.

The high priest stepped forward.

He looked at the men and women before them. On one side he noticed the Juda wing and on the other the Shom’ron wing, while scattered without clear formation in the middle were the clans that were considered outsiders. He was happy to see that that all of the tribes bothered to come.

He nodded to all of them and explained the situation.

"Zion is not safe, not as long as we have high ranked ministers being attacked", said the high priest.

"Obviously", said someone from the crowd of Shom'ron, "Not as long as the fake tribe is in power"

"Oh yeah?!", Said the clan leader of the Juda tribe, Nathaniel , "I'd like you to be man enough to say it to my face! come forward, you coward, all of you rebels, nothing but filthy dogs barking at their owners"

That obviously caused even more shuts and screams to follow, as brothers started to fight with brothers.

"Please calm them down?", said Zecharia, the clan leader of Ephraim, and his angel, 'Bat-Kol', obayed. She opened her mouth and sweet melody escaped from within her lips, making everyone in the room to hush down.

"I'm familiar with this being", Sham'aim whispered to Albertus, "She is a very powerful one- can be even considered to be the physical manifestation of the voice of god".

Once the crowd was silent the high priest continued, "Friends, at this situation we cannot biker and fight. That's exactly what the enemy wants. There are spies everywhere, and I'm sure they all already noticed that you've left your positions together. We cannot give them an edge by fighting among ourselves now. We must gather power and prepare for a possible attack"

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Albertus gave a deep sigh as he noted the elders grouping together on either side to show their allegiance in this awkward council. His own allegiance was primarily to the Empire, though he did his best effort to ensure the wishes of the Zebulun tribe.... which wasn't very difficult, as all they really needed in order to prosper was lax trade regulations and low tariffs, along with new trade routes which could benefit the Empire along with Zion.

Refusing to join in the frivolous displays of allegiance and defiance, he merely stood his ground in the center of the area as the others began to take sides. Elishama was the main elder who had taken a personal interest in Albertus, though the war wizard wasn't quite sure why. Perhaps he thought that the Imperial could further his own interests, whatever they were, or perhaps he really did intend to honor the alliance between the Empire and Zion.

Whatever the reason, Albertus put such concerns aside for the moment as he focused on the words of the high priest. He sighed at the pointless bickering, but noted the compulsive magic that was carried by the singing voice of one of the angels. Though he was aware of the magic, it didn't prevent the voice from having an effect on him, and Albertus found himself relaxing as he stroked Sham'aim's shoulders, where her wings were concealed.

He nodded as the angel whispered into his ear, stroking her hair in a gentle caress. "As powerful as you?" he whispered back to her, listening as the priest continued his speech. He thought for a moment over what the priest said... indeed, there were spies in Zion, and at least as many enemies within as there were without... quite a feat, considering how all of their neighbors coveted the "holy land" upon which they stood. He didn't have a whole lot to say at the moment, and until he was addressed, saw no need to personally speak of the events that had happened. However, he kept in mind that any one of the elders present might be responsible for the attack upon his person... not even Elishama and the high priest were above reproach, as far as Albertus' suspicions were concerned. The only person he trusted was Sham'aim, who had already proven her loyalty.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

While Sham’aim paid close attention to the words of the high priest, she was taking in the situation between all the members present, “Bat-Kol, is a very powerful angel, and she might have gained more power during the years she spend in here. If you remember, until recently I was safely tucked in my wombly world, and as such remained unchanged. Not to mention that she is probably stronger than the current form I hold now”, The angel then pointed at the other members of the group, “It is strange to see so many ideas and opinions in one room. And I thought, like you told me when we first met, that we are fighting together for the future of Zion, and here, among the people I feel so much dispute and even hatred. I dare even suggest that not all the men here, actually truly care about the future of this state, but because I’m hiding my aura it’s hard to know those facts for real, what’s going on here, Lord Albertus?”

Albertus listened to the words of the angel. It seemed she was able to grasp quite a bit about the nature of these men, despite having very little knowledge of the politics of humans in the mortal world. “You’re not yet at full strength…” he remarked in regards to the relative power between her and Bat-Kol, touching where her wings were concealed in her shoulders. “But you are correct in your observation. Most of the men you see here are more interested in their own personal political goals than they are in the big picture and the future of Zion. This is human politics, and it’s dirty and corrupt.”

“It’s amazing to find out how little does it change among mortals”, the angel sighed but she quickly looked at the man, “Don’t worry, I won’t go back on my words. I said I will see it through. I can sense that you yourself are not pleased from the situation”, she reached to touch his hand, and the moment she closed her eyes he could tell she tried to link with him, to find more about his emotions and thoughts, “But I believe the reasons as to why you put up with it, will be told to me at a different time. Meanwhile, I believe this meeting probably will yield some results, and I do hope they will be on our best of intentions. Frankly speaking, I could sense your distrust--- you are wise to assume so, as I myself can pick a lot of bad energies. I suggest that when you will be given the chance to speak, that you do so with care and attention, but at the same time make sure you talk silver, because they are eager to be led, and are looking forward for a cause to keep them away from their current worries. Good luck my Adon”.

The wizard chuckled somewhat, nodding at the words of the angel. “Human nature…” he said with a slight smirk. “It never changes. Humans learn… grow… acquire more knowledge and arcane lore… and yet the fundamental nature of humanity is strife and discord. And it’s the same with so many other races… even angels can be corrupted when exposed to humanity, it seems.” He shrugged at the idea of speaking with care. “My tongue isn’t very silvery, but I’ll see what I could do,” he said as he watched the high priest to see what the old man would say next.

While the two spoke, it was clearly the high priest was speaking to the others about other matters, and it seems he was trying his best to reassure them. When they return to pay attention again, it was just during the moment he explained the situation of the mare. Some of the elders seemed terrified, while some grinned. Whenever a potion of an elder was vacant, others, who wanted to assume powers, already circled around it with plans and suggestions like hungry hyenas. So while the situation was dreadful it would appear that not many would shade a tear if Albertus would have lost his life. Not because they wished him ill fate (some did), but mostly because he held a position of power, one which was originally not his or for his statue of control.

“Would you like to say more?”, asked the high priest as he looked at Albertus, stepping back a little to make a small room on the stage he was standing upon. To his side stood three angelic beings, which were clearly his summoned creatures. They were so beautiful that it was hard to tell if all of them were females by appearance alone.

As the high priest addressed a question in his general direction, Albertus thought for a moment. He didn’t, in fact, want to say more, but it seemed that he was expected to at least say something. With a deep sigh, he made his way up to the stage, his gaze drawn to the three angels that protected the high priest himself. The fact that he had three while most everyone else had only one said something of his stature, but everyone knew he was the high priest, after all.

“I don’t have much to add on to what the high priest said…” the wizard said. In truth, the high priest omitted the fact that the reason he was targeted was because of his angel, Sham’aim, but he didn’t want the other tribal leaders to know that Sham’aim was so powerful as to warrant such action, as it would defeat the purpose of her concealing her wings. “But the fact that I was targeted by a demon servant of Ashmedai means that none of you are safe from a similar fate… so I think it prudent to prepare the necessary defenses against demonic assault in order to ensure your own safety, as Zion needs you all.” With that, he stepped off the stage and made his way back to Sham’aim.

There were other commotions about why Alberus was particually target, and some were voicing their opinions about the fact that maybe he brought it upon themselves. But it looked like no one was wise enough to suspect the angel… aside of one, who glared at Sham’aim with look that left no doubt.

“Adon. Let us find Habel and be gone quickly”, Sham’aim said, looking somewhat worried, “It looks like Bat-Kol is suspecting and by the way she looks at me and speaks to her master, the elder of Ephraim, I believe his name was Zecharia? That we should leave here now”

“Very wise”, a voice called behind them. It was Habel, followed by Elisama behind him, “While they made no move, Ephraim belongs to the wing that oppose the Judia one. It is best to leave before they can assume further”

“Are we certain she recognize Sham’aim?”, asked Elisama. For some reason seeing this old man looking so worried, seemed comical.

“No, sir, we are not certain”, said Habel quickly. Spanding such a long time with his master made him understand that Elisama was a man that needed a constant reassuring. And since it was only suspicion it was best not to alarm him.

“But she certainly seems to recalling. I think we are still on the safe side, regardless, Habel, please return us to Adon’s castle”.

“Yes, my lady. Oh, before I forget…”, he picked the angel by her arm and took her sideway, “I am somewhat happy that we are here. This place is guarded by the holiest of magic, and concealed from many leering eyes. I find this will probably my only and last chance to speak of it”

“What is it Habel, you sound sto worried”

“Yes. I cannot speak of it, with my master, and certainly couldn’t when I met you, they would have know”

“Who would have known?”, asked the angel.

“Your sisters. They’ve contact me the minute they realized that your aura absent was a forced summoning. They are not pleased by this, and will certainly take some sort of measure against this action… and you know them… They might make the wrong call, or join the wrong people…”

“Like those who oppose Zion?”

“Exactly. Keeping this secret is a treason by all means, but I am bound by a pact to them and you that will keep me from talking about a lot of deals regarding to you all. But I had to tell you so you can find a way to warn your master, and hopefully mine in the process”

“This can’t be the only reason you are telling me this?”

“Of course not. I treasure you ladies above all else. Yam is extremely easy to be angered, and I worried about her the most. If someone was to sway her… she might end up teaming with the wrong sort- like demons or even the the demon lord himself… she is likely to be evilly summoned if we are not careful. And Adama? She is the power of death itself… for any necromancer teaming and controlling her will be equivalent to daily walk in a garden field. She will be an easy pray, and while they have their eyes set on their mission to find you and bring you back and while they consider themselves above everything else they will be easy preys”, the angel nodded, “Only when the mare attacked Albertus in his dream did I realized how powerful the enemy is, and who knows what else he keeps a secret from us”

“I will bear this in mind”, the angel said, “Thank you for telling me. I know it must have been hard”

“It has been, specially since I myself support your sister on this. I do not wish for you to walk on this mortal realm, this filthy land filled of dark thoughts and actions- alas, if it were to sabotage your mission here or my master… that conflict can cause trouble, far stronger than my personal selfish wish”

The angel then chanted something and another portal opened, “Return home after you call your master through this. Lady, be warned that this will probably be the first attack of many to come, it is better you start consider a formal attack plan… maybe even set out to find the source directly”

Once back home, the angel turned to Albertus, “What are you making of all of this? What are your thoughts”, there were small tears in her eyes as she considered what to do next. In fact she was so terrified of weak she was that she was barely able to hold herself from worried, “The worst part is… that I still feel like a lot of information is lost to me. How long will it take for me to grow stronger again… to remember…”, she fumbled with her fingers, as she walked back and forth in the chambers, “Please we must do something… Do you have any plans, Adon?”

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Albertus frowned at the mention of Bat-kol and how she seemed to suspect Sham’aim's identity. It wasn't a surprise... after all, if Sham’aim could recognize Bat-kol, it only made sense that the opposite could easily be true... in fact, the only real disguise Sham’aim had at the moment was the fact that her appearance was somewhat modified due to the impurity of her summon. If Albertus' purification method of preference worked, however, that, too, might begin to change over time.

He nodded at the words of Habel, finding it an opportune time to make his exit as well. However, he was quite curious why the angel decided to take Sham’aim aside and have a private conversation with her. He was tempted to use a Divination spell to listen in on their conversation, but soon realized that Habel was indeed correct in that the area was very heavily warded against divination... which only served to reason, as Zion's enemies would love to listen in on these talks, were it possible.

Eventually, Sham’aim returned to his side, and the wizard returned to his residence. He gazed at the angel as she turned to ask him questions, noting the tears in her eyes. Reaching out to her beautiful face, he slowly wiped her tears away and gave her a soft kiss. "I don't know if your clouded memory has anything to do with your lack of power, or not," he said to her. "There is likely a reason why you've blocked some memories, however... that's usually how such things work."

"It's difficult to say how long it'll take to restore your power, though..." he said, taking her hand and squeezing it. "All we can really do is restore as much as we can as often as possible. Before that, though... I'm curious about what was so important that Habel had to speak to you. You can share anything with me, you know, though I won't force you to." He began to trace her shoulders where her wings should be. "And you don't need to hide these now that we're home." He rather liked to see her wings, after all, as he found them quite beautiful.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

"We lost Reidon", said one of the mages once the temple door closed behind them, sealing the terrible breeze of the north away from reaching them. It was a momentary escape from the horrible cold, but not enough to warm them up.

"I shall make sure his family is well compensated", said Vincent, "And leave the body outside, I don't want to have the stench up in my nose!"

While the other 5 exchanged gazes with one another they did as was told while Vincent moved onward into the temple

It looked almost empty but to a mage on Vincent's level, the energy was almost as visible as though it was actually something that could be seen. He walked among the icy trails which lead them to a magnificent stone of ice, "He's here...", he placed his hand on the icy surface and it was then that he heard a voice.

I've been asleep for so long. Condemned by yet another sins that did not belong to me... Why do you mortals continue to torment me?

"Nothing personal. I was almost sentenced to death for treason but I get to live... as long as I get to have you, that is".

Your body... it is lingered with both foul and yet sweet scents... I can tell you work for a very powerful being... but why do you have such angelic aura on you?

"You can sense the angel on me then? Yes, I did summoned such one... or at least tried. She was seized away from me..."

I can recall of that lovely scent... I know who the angel is...

"You do?! enlighten me then, on great sinner, who is this angel?"

I am no longer a sinner, nor a mortal. My sins are not my own

"And yet you will serve me, Kain- That is your punishment... a tool to be used"

For evil I shall rise again... will my torment ever end?

"Who is this angel that I summoned? TELL ME!"

One of the three, the lady of the sky and life... but how could someone like you call forth for someone like her?

"I am powerful... and the more I talk to you, the more I realize how much this angel means a great deal to you... I was her original summoner... you still have a chance to see her... if you join me..."

There was a pause as light grew around the temple, causing a great sliding and movement. The 5 acolytes tried to take cover, but soon the light turned to absorb their life forces, leaving the stone and entering Vincent.

"I have two, as myself... powerful, and they represent another aspect of life and of this world", Sha'maim said as she finally allowed her wings to reappear by Albertus request, "You can call them sisters, but they are very much part of me, as they are their own personalities"

It was hard to explain such tight bounds to those that did not experience it first hand, but she thought she gave him enough idea to understand, "Habel warned me that they know of the fact that I am here- he took a great risk by telling me, as they would have punished him and still he told of that... that they are not pleased of the fact I was torn away from heavens... I am not sure if I should even talk to you about it, but..."

She wanted to say she trusted him, but the words failed to deliver. Instead she smiled but the smile disappeared soon after, "They may do something which will hurt them in order to solve the problem... and I am worried for them. They are very powerful beings and in the wrong hands they may be used for evil... and will hurt others... Liked I was used long ago... Understand this, when an angel does something that goes against his or her logical instruction they will be corrupted, sometimes without redemptions... or even die..."

It was a deafening silent when Vincent came to. There were rubbles everywhere, and no sign of life. He rubbed his head as he slowly got up, feeling himself more powerful than before, and when he looked at the broken stone he realized that Kain had chosen him as his new host.

While he was out he saw a scene of two handsome boys, almost identical that played around in a beautiful garden. The elder boy seemed to be constantly looked down by a woman who was so beautiful words failed to describe her. He could not have acted as naive and pure as his brother, so he always did horrible deeds to get the beautiful woman's attention, in his own understanding, that was his way of trying to make her look at him.

Then came another scene were the two boys were older. They both still tried to impress said lady, while they noticed some high being watching them from a distance and they decided to please him with gifts. but the gift he presented was looking down upon, while his brother received the love and affection.

Another scene of the older brother standing upon the body of the younger. Both of them were wet from blood, but only one of them was alive. A white crow flew above their heads and the beautiful woman reached forward, trying to revive the younger brother. The older brother looked confused and sorrowful. He tried to explain how sorry he was, but the beautiful woman only looked disappointed and sad. She cried and at that moment he realized she was an angel.

The crow above their head changed color to black and flew directly into his forehead, entering his mind and sealing it with a symbol. He felt great pain, as he too, soon fell to the ground, blood pouring from his forehead.

The angel quickly tried to save him and he was happy to see her crying for his sake. And that was the last thing he saw before he awoke all alone and forgotten. He was told by the same voice of the high being that kept track of himself and his brother that he was bearing a mark now, which made him forever cursed.

Then a new woman appeared, dressed in red and black. Although different from the first woman, she was not less beautiful.

Vincent then awoke and felt the energies gathering around him. He had acquired the necromancy skills, and knew exactly who was the woman in red.

His mind have been implanted with new knowledge and he summoned the sister of death, "Adama", who soon appeared in a fiery display.

"Is he inside of you?", she asked, "Is Kain inside of you?"

Vincent smiled, "You are my angel's sister are you not?"

Anger appeared all over her face as she tried to resist and fight him, but Vincent merely clicked his fingers and the woman was dropped down in pain, "How lucky. I don't know what brought you to be so unguarded, but it helped me to summon you in such a quick fashion and without much trouble"

"Kain behaved until now... don't add to his sins!"

"Hush my lovely", Vincent pet her hair as he placed his hand upon her forehead, creating a mark of obedience. The woman screamed with pain, "Now... as my new tool, I would like you to meet our mastermind, our Caesar!"

"Habel, you must help!", a voice reached from the mirror the angel of portals was viewing. The ruffling waves of the sea and smell of ocean made him realize who the angel (who looked like a tiny mermaid) was serving, "Adama been missing"

Habel was surprised, "She is the embodiment of power and death... how can she go missing?! ... unless...?"

"Kain's temple been breached, and there is no sign of him. Our Mistress Yum is terrified"

"Of course she is, where is she now?"

"I am not sure, but I think she is heading for Lady Sha'maim"

"Oh... that would be...", Habel sighed thinking only on Albertus' expression when he find out another terrible and powerful angel was coming his way, "Very troublesome...."

The glass of water rattled beside their bed and Sha'maim looked surprised, "Adon, please, gather your power and allow the being to enter", she said with worried on her face, "I know this energy... she is trying to pass through to us, help her!"

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Albertus listened as the beautiful angel talked about her two... sisters, so to speak. He gazed at her, nodding to show that he was listening to her as she spoke, and giving her a soft kiss as she finished her explanation. "Sha'maim..." he said to her, reaching out to stroke her hair as he gazed at her. "Thanks for sharing this with me... I'm glad to see that you trust me with such information."

He knew that Habel had intended to keep this a secret from him, hence drawing Sha'maim aside to discuss it in private... but the fact that she had trusted Albertus enough to tell him exactly what it was that Habel had told her was... refreshing. The concept of a sibling was different for an archangel than it was to a human, no doubt, but it was clear that these two meant a lot to her.

"We'll just have to assure them that you've chosen to stay with me out of your own will," he said to her, giving her a kiss on the forehead. "And if the enemy attempts to use them against you... well, we'll just have to kill all the bad guys and save your sisters before anything too corrupting happens to them. But in order to do that, we're going to need to restore your power so that you're strong enough to defeat them all..."

With that, he reached out to stroke her wings softly, lowering her onto the bed and sliding his hands over her, removing her clothing piece by piece in order to assist in the recovery of her full power through the spirit melding ritual.

---

The warlock observed his latest conjuration... an incubus, this time, as his target was not a male, but a female. The weakness of all the goody-goodies like Albertus was the fact that they cared for those under their command... and it was just such a weakness that would lead him to his demise. "For what purpose have you summoned me, Warlock?"

Truth be told, the warlock hated this creature. It was the very fact that it was a male sex demon that worked to seduce and corrupt innocent girls that made it the natural enemy of other men... who could not help but despise such a foul creature. Still, earning the favor of Caesar was no small feat, and though he had temporarily managed to obtain an upper hand... the failure of Helriel once again put Vincent in a more favorable position than him in this... matter.

"I need you to draw away a servant girl..." he said spitefully to the incubus. "A girl named Martha, working in the house of a war wizard named Albertus. You are to wear the guise of Albertus and disguise your true intentions while drawing this Martha girl away."

"Too easy..." the incubus said. "And boring. I'll do it my way, but you can go ahead and set up your ambush or whatever. It'll fail. But I don't care, so long as I get to have some fun with the girl..."

---

Albertus had removed Sha'maim's clothing and had her laid out on the bed when the sudden rattling of a glass of water so rudely interrupted them. He gave a sigh, reaching out to stroke her wings and pulling the blanket over her. "She could have had better timing," he muttered, pulling some pants on as he turned his attention towards the glass.

He wasn't sure what sort of spell the Zionites would use in this sort of situation, as he was still studying their form of conjuration. So the wizard defaulted to the Draconic language used for incantations in the Arcane University as he incanted, "Si torkta wux!" The power behind his words caused the energy from within the glass to pour outward, solidifying into the form of one of Sha'maim's two sisters. "Um... hi," he said to the archangel. "What's your name?"

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

"Trying to get in, demon?"

The incubus turned around slowly, noticing the young boy in the corner of the room.

"I may", he smiled licking as lips, "Should I tempt you and get my way?"

"Hahaha", said the boy, "Fine offer. It may have worked if not for the fact that I am too a-!"

"A demon as well… what do they call you here?"

"Mikahl. A laundry boy. Thanks to the old Nan, Galinda who mistook me for a servant boy, I was able to enter. That's the thing about us drainers- while succubus come and go as they please, incubus had it rougher, we must be invited- And I am willing to invite you, on the condition that you will tell me who summoned you here and why-"

"Interesting. So you are a spy?"

"Aye, works for the elder of the six, the Sh'sh'et- a beautiful woman, Gal'Or"

"Ah! Uruk's spy".

The man smiled, "In the flesh", he nodded, "So… what is that you are after?"

"You seem honest, so I will play along with you…", the incubus grinned, "I was not named yet, and I am of a lesser race. Even at his present I could not gather more information of my summoner, but he appeared to be a very strong man. The warlock he calls himself. I am to hit a man through his maids. A girl by the name of Martha"

"Oh yes, she has some crazy infatuation with the lord of the house, master Albertus, but I would advise you not to wear the man's skin during your hunt-!"

"Why not?"

"Because she knows he does not share feelings… If you feel like playing dirty I would advise something else altogether…"

"I'm listening"

"She had horrible relationship with her father- he even sold her to this house to support his drinking habits… I heard them whispering about previous attack by succubus and that the memory of her father shook her badly"

"You are awfully kind to offer this information- what do you gain out of this"

"That, my friend, you don't need to know"

"That is true- all I need is to fulfil my mission"

"Indeed, and… as we say… come in!"

"My name?", the woman who manifested from the water had the smell of ocean about her. Her outfit and gems were all blue and green and her eyes glowed like pearls. Her hair was wavy and almost bluish in color.

"How dare this mortal speak to me-!", she could have barely held herself and soon found it hard to breath.

Sham'aim was quickly by her side supporting her. She recalled how she felt when she was summoned and knew that her sister was in much pain.

But how would they help her?

Sham'aim then blushed. Not too long ago she enjoyed the touch of Albertus, and knew that he could do the same for her sister but… she really didn't want to- for some reason…
    She was very upset with her selfishness, "Adon Albertus, can you help her?", she asked weakly.

"Help me?", the arch-angel of water spat, "How can a mortal help me?"

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast