Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: [M] Just a Kabbalah Angel Wings (Holey & Kris)

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Albertus gazed at the angel as she materialized before him, taking her in with his eyes. He found it most curious that, unlike Sham'aim, this particular angel already had clothing of her own when summoned... along with the fact that she looked very similar to a mermaid. "So mermaids have angels of their own, do they?" he remarked as he gazed at the rather rude celestial superbeing before him.

He frowned at her rather rude words, shaking his head and giving a shrug at the words of Sham'aim. "I could probably do something for her," he remarked. "But I don't see why I should. She needs a serious attitude adjustment before I could really consider providing her with any sort of assistance to speak of." The water angel was quite different from her sister, who had been considerably more pleasant since her very first impression of the wizard.

Before he could say anything else, however, the wizard heard a knock on the door. With a sigh at the interruption, he turned towards the door. "What is it?" he asked with some degree of irritation over the constant interruptions.

"It's me," said the voice of a male on the other side. "And it's about the laundry boy."

Albertus frowned. Being a somewhat powerful wizard, he wasn't so easily duped by the illusion magic of a demon, as he could sense their infernal aura due to his own high affinity with magic. He had allowed the spy to continue to work in his household, feeding him false information while having another servant keep a careful eye on him to make sure he didn't violate the female servants such as was the nature of an incubus, so he knew the report was important.

"Come in," he said. The servant then entered the room, closing the door behind him, and reported to Albertus that he had seen the servant inviting a strange, unfamiliar male into the household. While the servant had no way of knowing who or what this strange guest was, Albertus himself knew that it definitely wasn't a good sign. "Thanks," he said after he heard the news. "You'll get a sizable bonus in your next paycheck for this. I'll make sure to deal with this new guest soon."

Glancing back at the rude water angel, he said, "If you're not going to be civil, I see no reason why I shouldn't banish you back into that cup of water. I'm too busy to deal with childish behavior."

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

"Impudent", the angel hissed and Sham'aim tried her best to hush her, "Please, listen to him, you can't-"

"How dare you grovel at the legs of this mortal, I can't even-!", she dropped on all four, barely able to sustain her powers. She was dripping all over, as it was her magical appearance, but it didn't cause anything around her to be wet.

"Please!", Sham'aim said. She held her hands and looked into her eyes, "You won't survive here otherwise!"

The water angel looked away, there was a sadness in her eyes, "You are an imbecile...", she hissed at her sister, feeling her powers draining further and further. She couldn't have gone back, not now when so much was happening, but staying here was a costly price.

"Mortal... I am requiring of your assistance", she said with a proud manner, "Know that it will be for your benefit, but do not ask me to beg of you, it will not be so".

Sham'aim looked at Albertus, "It was the kindest words anyone has ever made her speak", she smiled softly, trying to speak to his heart.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Albertus gazed at the water angel as she began to throw a fit at the words he had used. It seemed she had very little tolerance for what she viewed as lesser life forms, and not without reason, as he could tell that at her full power, she was on the same level as Sham'aim. However, he personally didn't view power in itself as giving people the right to be rude and abusive towards those with less power... but instead as a sort of obligation to help those who lacked the power to help themselves.

And at her current power level, the angel who refused to give him her name was no match for him. Albertus could snuff her from the mortal realm just as easily as he had drawn her from the cup of water, and by the looks of things, he wouldn't even have to as she was already visibly fading from the mortal coil due to her lack of power.

Eventually, she did manage to say something approaching civility, though her pride still prevented her from being too polite. "I swear," he muttered, "Your pride approaches that of Lucifer, or whatever it is the Zionites call him." With such a strong sense of pride, it was amazing in a sense that Sham'aim's sister hadn't fallen in the same way that Lucifer had, in fact.

"I can create a link that would allow me to sustain you with enough energy to survive on the mortal realm," he remarked. "But doing so would require some sort of intimate contact. Perhaps not to the same extent as Sham'aim..." he said as he stroked the sky angel's soft wings, "But at the very least, a kiss. Since I've not summoned you with the proper rituals, and by the time I prepared such rituals you'd probably fade, it's the only way to keep you around long enough to establish a more permanent means of doing so."

He wasn't sure how Sham'aim would react to this... though he doubted her reaction would be nearly as bad as the mermaid's whose pride was so strong that Albertus expected she might prefer death over the necessary kiss to keep her alive.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

"Kiss!", She hissed.

"Sister!", Sham'aim placed her hands together. Some kind of anger took over her unchanged expression, "You came here for a reason, and you are behaving unfitting!".

Even the water angel was surprise of her sister anger and rage. She knew what this "intimate" or "kiss" will be involving, and if anyone should be anger at this snide request, it was her... but then she realized something.

"You are close to this mortal, aren't you... Be careful, you know that emotions such as envy or anger can do to you!".

"Not enough as your own damn pride. If you'd be gone now, we won't be able to summon you for a long time! if at all!"

The water angel nodded and she looked at Albertus, "Do what you need mortal. I will not resist...", she dropped her gaze to the ground, it was almost if she was going to cry, "My name is Yam, you may need it for the spell to work"

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The wizard gazed at the prideful angel, trying to gauge her actions and personality by how she responded to this particular problem. He had no doubt that she would rather die than form any sort of spiritual to connection to him due to her obvious disdain for mortals... but for some reason, it seemed to Albertus that she had something more important on her mind than her own current incarnation of life.

The fact that she mentioned envy and anger gave him some cause for concern, however. He knew that the seven deadly sins as they were referred to could corrupt an angel, as they were powerful beings whose ordinarily good nature could be polarized into quite the opposite, so he gazed at Sham'aim with concern. Though this Yam agreed to this kiss... he didn't exactly want Sham'aim to have to watch it, and so he came up with an excuse to have her leave the room for a moment.

"Sham'aim," he said to her, stroking her wings softly and gazing at her. "I'd like you to check on something for me. There's an incubus who I've refrained from obliterating, disguised as a servant in this household, and he recently invited a strange guest into the estate. Can you go check on this guest? You're free to annihilate him if he proves to be highly dangerous, but make sure none of the other servants are hurt."

Slowly urging her out of the room to check on the uninvited guest, he turned his attention to Yam. "You're right in that there's no need to cause unnecessary envy by making your sister watch this," he said to her, stepping close and reaching out to stroke her damp hair. "This won't hurt, Yam. You might even like it, though I doubt you'll admit it."

With that, he pressed his lips to those of the water angel, deepening the kiss by sliding his tongue against hers, feeling a slight spiritual connection from capturing her first kiss. While it wasn't anywhere near the amount of energy transfer from more intimate spiritual connections, it should at least serve to stabilize her incarnation. He held the kiss for a time, seeing how long the water angel would allow him to do so before she herself chose to break it.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

And allow him she did. He could feel it, as she draw his mind into a different location. He felt as though his body was drawn into the depths of the coldest ocean and he almost sensed water filling around him. It was so real he thought he would drown but instead he breathed just as normally and even enjoyed it.

It was an overwhelming and powerful experience and her touch became warmer and warmer. She was blushing, and his mind was going crazy with how much force she brought into him.

She was different from Sham'aim- She was aggressive, brutal… and alluring- Like a siren she caught him in some lustful song- and he enjoyed knowing that he was the reason for her joy.

And she was still thirsty.

Sham'aim obeyed but felt uneasy leaving her sister along with the man she slowly started to recognize as her master. Wasn't it the same feeling she got from the girl Martha? Was she, in fact envious? Was it even possible for a higher being to be feeling such selfish emotions?

Regardless, ever since her encounter with the succubus, she found out about a powerful weapon she had possessed. A tool which was one with her Astral body – a fire sword- strong against such demons.

"I sensed you", said a voice.

"Show yourself!", the angel barked. She couldn't have withdrawn the sword at will yet, but knew if the need arise that she will find a way to do so- either way, she sensed the demon to be a lesser one- meaning she could still remove him with her bare hands.

"Come!", he called to her as she noticed the girl Martha on the floor. Rushing for her direction was perhaps a mistake. Before long she found herself in the girl's dream world.

"I will need to guess the clues to reach him", she thought to herself as she started to wander around.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

(Co-post with Kris)

The puzzles of the old house of Marta have changed drastically. The place was no longer the melancholy place it used to be, in fact the whole mansion shone in a very bright light. However, it felt less inhabitant.

The angels walked to the top of the hill, where once sprouted many tombstones, now was a field full of flowers, and the building looking new.

It was too abrupt change, which meant that Marta has stopped seeing her as enemy. But the fact the place was almost empty, stated a lot about the mind state of the girl.

---

Though his body was still in the bedroom, the war wizard’s mind was drawn into a deep, cold dungeon, as he felt the icy lips of the archangel against his own. However, as he deepened the kiss, it seemed as if the cold ocean gradually warmed up, and after enduring the near suffocation of Yam’s initial disdain, he felt the tempting allure of a siren song, drawing him deeper, causing him to lose himself in the sensation of the growing warmth.

His mind now under the influence of the tempting song, he found himself pressing the angel onto the bed, sliding his hands over the soft, smooth flesh of her material form. Though he had been able to resist the icy cold, he was unprepared for the mood change of the angel, and the urge to resist it was quickly waning.

In the activities that followed, Albertus became one in body and spirit with the water angel, watching as her body gradually transformed into a much more human-like form similar to that of her sister and taking care to make sure she felt as much pleasure as he could provide her by stroking her wings. The aggressive way which she took charge hardly left him with much option, after all, and after some time, their spirit melding was complete.

She found herself relaxed. In his arms. Terrified of the fact that she loved it. Loved the experience and loved to be held like that. She looked up at him, still strangulated and swaying like a fish out of water, trying to calm her body down, as her eyes looked up to him. The change of color was immediant. She had a skin closer to the color of Ivory, a hair of mousy blonde, and azure eyes. A color which she, up until this point, did not have, which indict of her finally embracing a connection of a mortal form.

Gazing at the angel and her new transformed figure, the wizard felt the effects of her siren-like song fading as her body relaxed. He reached out and stroked her hair softly before giving her a tender kiss, gazing at her for a time. He had questions for her, but also a growing concern over her sister, who he had recently sent to investigate a potentially dangerous situation.

“We should check on Sham'aim,” he said to her, handing her a robe to wear. Though he was confident that Yam’s sister could handle herself in combat, and while he would have liked to enjoy another round or three while they were alone together, Albertus felt somewhat guilty making Sham'aim do the dangerous work while he and Yam had fun. “Feel better?” he asked the water angel, though he could tell from her appearance that she was in a much better condition than she had been when he first drew her forth from the cup of water.

She slowly got up, feeling somewhat powerless as she placed the robe around herself. She also felt, for the first time since coming here, how strangely cold and hard to breathe in this world was.

“Yes… yes we should…”, she got up, hiding within her confident her disappointed of being torn away from him, though she wouldn’t have said so to him. She just felt so confused and lonely right there and then, but she realized her sister had the priority to be looked at. When she got up, already trying to walk away and hide her shame and her hurt feelings she nearly stumbled. It was hard moving in human form, and the wings were also very hard to handle. She didn’t wait for any offer of help as she started to get up by her own power, even though she still felt very weak.

“I sense her… she is here and not here… I would expect her to be in the domain of dreams. You must go to her, as I cannot exist in such place, for it out of my powers to do so. The elder sister can, and she does she, but not I… please go to her…”

Albertus felt a desire to help the angel and support her as she stood and began to walk, but suppressed the urge… he had dealt enough damage to her pride already, and decided to offer her at least this much dignity. He noted how she didn’t answer his question, though he decided not to press the issue, instead listening as she spoke of the plight of her sister.

“I see…” he remarked. “Looks like I’ll need to take a nap, then. Would you mind guarding my body while my mind enters the realm of dreams, then?” He slowly pulled Yam back towards him, murmuring an incantation in the Draconic language of “Wurunwa zhin” and tapping in to the connection between Yam and Sham'aim to find himself shifting into the dream world as his body collapsed on the bed.

Yam waited until he fell asleep and only then allowed herself to smile as she rested her head over the top of his body, enjoying his sort inhaling and exhaling as he slept.

---

Soon finding himself in an empty mansion, Albertus looked around him. The place was unfamiliar, and yet familiar at the same time. It reminded him of… yes, of the servant girl, Martha, though he didn’t know why. “Sham'aim?” he asked as he looked around, his intentions to locate the angel that he had come here to find.

“Adon Albertus!”, her voice came as though through a filter as she appeared by one of the windows, tapping on it from outside, “How were you able to get inside? I’ve been struggling to enter”

“A dream walk spell…” the wizard said initially to the question of the angel. Realizing she likely meant the mansion rather than the dream itself, he gave a shrug. “Maybe because I know the subject of this dream a bit better?” After all, Martha’s own connection to him had once allowed her to send Sham'aim into his own dream.

“It looks like we’re dealing with an incubus… and a rather weak one. You should have no trouble finishing him once I let you in.” With that, he opened the window and reached his hand out to take hold of the angel and pull her inside. Since succubi could only plague the dreams of men, it made sense that it would be an incubus doing the same to poor Martha.

you are mine now echoed a voice the moment the angel walked inside and the house closed in, as windows were disappearing as well as doors.

There was darkness for a moment, and then a light, within it appeared a somewhat impressive looking man.

“You two are very fascinating. Oh yes. I had the pleasure of looking into the darkest desires of both you and your little angelic being here. I do wonder… what would she think if she saw the more recent images… hmmm…”

The man looked at Albertus, “naughty dog”, he winked, “But I don’t blame you oh no”

Sham’aim tilted her head as she tried to understand what the man was talking about.

“Don’t you worry your pretty flowery head over this, please allow us the men to do some talking. I could simply attack you I guess, which I’m afraid this dangerous lady may indeed do, but… that would be dull and uncalled for. Even if I showed her some of your delicious new memories, it will just cause extra dream… and we all hate that… I have a much better deal for you, Zebulun clan leader”.

Albertus almost immediately found himself to be bored of the demon’s antics. He could appear however he wanted in the dream world, and spout whatever deceptions he liked, but the fact remained that demons such as him were creatures of deception fundamentally. “He’s a demon, Sham'aim,” he said to the confused angel. “First rule of demonology… never believe a word they say.”

Returning his attention to the incubus, Albertus chuckled somewhat at his words. “What do you think I am, some kind of warlock? I don’t make deals with demons… I much rather prefer beautiful angels like this one. I’m trying to decide why I shouldn’t have this angel smite you where you stand? Or are you trying to plead for your life by offering information regarding who sent you? Why should we believe the words of a liar, liar?”

“You really hurt my feelings. Obviously if I had anything left of them… that is… that be hurt… but, dear clan leader, I do plead for my life, as it was so brutally stolen from me. Angels are not that far from demons, and just because a being has a pair of tits doesn’t mean you should give them your full trust right away. You בhauvinist you. And here is my offer to you. No exchange of information and certainly not pleading for my life. There is a man on the run that coming to get you. My master. His sole ambition is to see your country dissolve, which is a very… boring and dull ideology… I’m telling you to move out, to gather your men and start planning ahead. There are others such as my master, gathering other the banner of the demon lord… and they have a very shared and strong desire…”, the devil looked at Sham’aim, “and who can blame them… I mean just look at her…”, he chuckled, “So… While I do admit it was nice of the devil friend of yours to let me in, you can see how you are not safe here… and so I request of you one thing… free me of the master who holds me. You can do that, don’t you. We are still very much within the mind of our dear Marta, as you can see I was a real gentleman and didn’t mess the place as much as I wanted to, in fact I did some spring cleaning here… so… release me… I promise to hold my hands from hurting you… I am a lesser demon anyway… release me and I shall give you the full information of Sh'sh'et- the six under the demon lord control… please take my words into consideration… for…”.

The devil now moved closer to Sham’aim, “You three sisters are very close. Almost unnaturally. There is a reason who you and the angel of water are upset… you must have felt there is something amiss with the third one… tell your master to free me… and I shall tell you more… about… the wanderer…”

Sham’aim’s eyes opened wide as she looked between Albertus and the demon, “Adon. He is not a lesser one at all…”

The man chuckled and gave a slight bow, “It’s so cute you are understand. To be called by the Phillistine one… what a disgrace…”, the incubus grinned, “I think it will be a fair exchange…”

The demon definitely seemed to enjoy hearing the sound of his own voice, Albertus noted. He continued to talk and talk, rambling on and repeating himself several times, almost as if he was trying to distract him. However, while Albertus pretended to listen to the words of the incubus, his mind was focused elsewhere… on how to deal with this situation in an efficient manner.

With an inaudible whisper of “Kothar lorit,” a circular glyph appeared on the ceiling between Sham’aim and the incubus while the creature spoke. Without him even needing to do anything, Albertus watched as the incubus moved closer to the angel… placing himself directly under the glyph in the process. With a snap of his fingers, the glyph activated, creating a devil’s trap underneath it, with the incubus contained within and unable to escape or move.

“You’ve given me much to think about, demon,” said the wizard, pulling Sham’aim closer to him as he considered the words of the creature. “You are correct in that my conjuration magic is quite capable of freeing you from the bonds between you and your summoner… and I would indeed be inclined to free you, would that I could trust your words.”

“However, being by far the more honorable of the two of us…” he remarked. “I’ll free you. You have my word on that. But first, the information. I don’t trust you to provide the information once you’ve been freed… so tell us everything. About your summoner, the man trying to kill me… about the six… and about the wanderer. Only then, once you’ve told us all we want to know, will I free you. You have my word, which I’ve never broken… unlike yours.”

“Again! With those accusations. You don’t even know me!”, the anger in him seemed to rise and finally snape, “SO BE IT!”.

There were flashes of light bursting which invoked within the minds of both Albertus and Sham’aim visions: They saw a group of six gathering. They also show more images of the meeting and the face of the person summoning Sham’aim. In addition they also noticed a group of travelers breaking into a temple and releasing a spirit.

It all flashed at once and in the middle a fiery image of a woman burning in red being chained.

“Adama!”, Sham’aim gasped as she crouched to the ground. She couldn’t understand a lot from the visions, but she could definitely understand two things, 1. That this person, Vincent, had not only tried to summon her for his personal need of power, but that now he held the power of an ancient being which she knew she should have remembered but couldn’t, as her memories have not yet returned and that 2. Her sister was in danger.

The rest of the visions were clear, but she couldn’t make much of it. She figured it had something to do with the war Elishama and Habel were talking about, “Does this make sense to you, Adon?”

Feeling the intense pressure of the demon’s logomancy as his head was suddenly full of memories and images, it was all Albertus could do to try and preserve them rather than processing them all at once. Wizards like himself would not be able to achieve such power without a remarkable memory, and Albertus had developed a way to compartmentalize memories for recollection later on.. A necessary measure to allow him to use high level magic.

He heard the words of the angel, thinking for a moment over how to respond. There was indeed a lot to process, and it had flashed by so quickly. “We’ll analyze it later… and we’ll want to report to Elishama about some of this.” While he knew many of the council couldn’t be trusted, Elishama had proven himself reliable, and he could think of no one better to share this information with.

“For now…” he said, “I need to fulfill my promise. I’m a man of my word, after all. Sham’aim, your sword please.” Taking the flaming sword from the angel, he approached the incubus, and, with one swift stroke, severed the head from the creature… freeing him from the control of the warlock, true, but also killing the demon at the same time. “You really should have specified what sort of freedom you wanted,” he taunted the now destroyed demon as the dream world began to fade around them.

Sham’aim awoke and beside her lied Marta. She still struggle with all the information and her worry for her sister but she knew what she had to do. There was still demonic trails around the house which she followed swiftly to reach another.

“You let him in!”, she said before smashing the sword into him, vaporizing the demon and making him disappear.

Yam felt a soft breathing and as she does she quickly got up and turned to stand, as Albertus will not learn of her behaviour, but in her doing so, she once again stumbled and fell. She watched as he woke up and she tried to hide her shame as she once again tried to climb on her feet.

Blinking his eyes open, Albertus watched as Yam stumbled and fell. Pretending not to have seen it, he pretended to be asleep for a few moments longer before eventually standing to his feet. "Yam..." he said. "Let's go check on your sister. An incubus assaulted a girl under my protection... so we need to check up on her too. No one attacks my servants and gets away with it," he murmured angrily, glad he had decided to end the demon's life in order to "Free" him.
    Last edited by Holeypaladin; 06-10-2018 at 12:48 AM.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

She felt undesired feelings. She tried to suppressed them but still felt them so passionately. Here was a man, who have joined together with her, bodily and emotionally, and right there and then was about to get up and leave for another girl...

Jealousy...

Yam felt like her heart was torn to bits... What was the connection she had with the wizard was... How he was able to just get up and she clearly hadn't recover from what they have done, or wanted to even get up for that matter. She felt ashamed.

She knew it was her sister that was in trouble, but still felt... somewhat uneasy by the way the rift was torn away.

"Yes", she said with icy voice without looking at him as she got up, the air of mist growing around her as she walked. Her body projected unnatural cold. She still struggled but forced herself to move away from him without saying anything further.

"Let us find my sister".

Sha'maim magical sword energy absorbed into herself as the energy faded away from her. She knew she had used too much power, as she relocated herself to the nearest chair to sit down.

The house was no longer safe, and deeper action was to be taken. She would have needed to discuss with Albertus on how to proceed.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The mage frowned somewhat at the reaction of the angel, yet he wasn't sure exactly how to proceed. It was true that Sha'maim had used up a great deal of her energy and needed to recover... but the icy aura that emanated from Yam when he spoke of this indicated that she was... displeased. "Everything ok?" he asked her, as if unsure of what to say, as he stood up and placed a hand on her cold shoulder.

"We'll find her... and rescue her," he assured her, referring now to the other sister, and the reason why Yam had come into this world to begin with. With nothing else to go off of, Albertus assumed that her displeasure was a result of worry regarding the fate of Adama. Being a wizard, Albertus had ways to bring forth recollections from his memories when needed... which proved essential, when it came to casting spells, and he would be able to locate Adama based off of the memories that had been given to him by the incubus.

Heading downstairs to where Sha'maim was resting on a chair, the wizard reached out to gently stroke her wings. "Are you alright?" he asked the archangel, giving her a look of concern. "We've stood still long enough... it's time for us to take actions of our own against our enemies. But if you need to recover some... or just energy... we can take care of that first."

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

The angel stared at the man with a worried expression, before feeling her power leaving her body. She set down, the magical sword already leaving her hands, "That can wait, Adon", she said, as she looked up, "My sister is in danger, we must set out at once… Gather as many loyal members of the Zion clans and…"

Sha'maim looked confused, "I have no idea where we need to go exactly, but I'm suspecting one of the mages or summoners may guide us to our destination"

The sensation of sea breeze followed into the room as Yam walked in. Like her names suggested her whole glowing visage suggested something closer to a sea fairy. Her aura sway like waves on shores, and glow in azure light.

Sha'maim knew that she had gained some power, and wondered if the same method that was given were used on her sister as well. She was happy to see how sister back in power, but also felt a little bitter about it as well. She didn't know why exactly.

Yam moved closer to her sister and hugged her and the elder sister return the hug, "We will find the elder lady", Sha'maim promised her and Yam nodded, "Yes, I am longing to the comfort of heaven, and I am sure, our sister wishes the safety of the ethereal realm as well… But that's not the only reason she must be found at once".

Sha'maim nodded as she uttered one word, "Armageddon".

Albertus appeared confused and the Sha'main began to explain, "When a high leveled entity, be it demon or angel is used to harm, it can cause unforeseen damage. Yam can cause flooding for example, I believe I can cause harm from the sky and the elements, at least that's what I remember from the small flash back from my past, but Adama… Adama has a deep connection to the cycle of living… And to the depth of the earth. Causing earthquakes, magma outbursts, or even raise of living dead… in the hands of a skilled necromancer she can cause a great strife…"

"Not only that", said Yam. She tried her best to look away from Albertus, feeling somewhat upset and angry with him as her jealousy took over her, "Adama is the original angel to be born with demonic affinity, as she has reach to the dark and light side of the balance, She has both good and evil within her, and corrupting her would be easy enough".

"I'm sure that those six members that we saw from the vision will use it to their advantages… I dare say they are led by even stronger entity themselves, doing their bidding, without knowing the risk… It happened before… I don't remember exactly how… But I remember that I was used for something horrible before".

Yam expression changed from anger to sorrow, but remained silent. It was better now to talk about the horrible past of her sister.

"Let us seek the help of the clans, Adon", Sha'maim pleaded with her master.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast