Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: [M] Just a Kabbalah Angel Wings (Holey & Kris)

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Nodding at the words of the angel, Albertus couldn't help but chuckle at the mention of "loyal" members of the Zion clans. "Loyal to who, I wonder," he said to himself, largely out of amusement. It seemed every clan leader had their own loyalties, and the might of the great mages was matched only by their willingness to turn such power to their own personal gain... which was one reason why Zion was still such a small power, compared to the great empires that had grown to power adjacent to them.

Giving Sha'maim a nod, he said, "I think I know who to contact, at least." Though he wasn't one to rust Elishama entirely, he had seen enough of the relationship between him and his angel guardian to realize that Habel had some degree of independence, and was fiercely loyal to the angels. He would be the one to contact when it came to securing transportation to the location where Adama had been summoned.

Watching the sisters hug each other, he smiled slightly at the display of affection between the two, glad to see them getting along in such stressful times. His expression froze, however, at the mention of Armageddon. "That sounds... unpleasant," he remarked. However, hearing the fact that Adama was able to cause volcanic eruptions made him think of something. "There's a mountain near Caesar's palace... Vesuvius, I believe it is called. If she does have such powerful abilities to control the elements... we might be able to keep this mountain in mind in case we need such destructive power." He didn't particularly enjoy using natural disasters as weapons of mass destruction... but from what he had heard of the nearby town of Pompeii, it was every bit as much a den of immorality as the towns of Sodom and Gomorrah that had been wiped out by similar natural disasters in Zion's own history.

"But from what you say... time is of the essence. We have to get to Adama while we still can, and there's a very high chance that she'll be corrupted when we find her. You might have to fight against your own sister in order to drive the corruption out of her," he said. Regrettable though it was, even if Adama's mortal body was destroyed, her spirit would return to Celestia in order to be reborn again... hopefully in a much more pure form.

"For now... I need you two to get in touch with Habel. He'll be able to relay the situation to Elishama, and if anyone has the ability to pinpoint Adama's location based off what the Incubus showed us and transport us to her location, it's Habel. Elishama should be able to rally some sort of support... he has much more influence with the 'Loyal' Zionites than I do, after all." Though he was in charge of a clan, Albertus was still, in the eyes of most of the tribe leaders, a foreigner and outsider.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Yam bowed, "There is no need to send two angels for one task. The whole purpose of creation was not meant for such a waste of power. I'll go, it seems like elder sister needs a rest, and I... Need some space". she disappear from view as Albertus told her of the needed man for the mission.

"What is your plan for him, Adon?", Sha'maim asked slowly as she rosed up. her whole aura was growing weaker and her wings were barely visible.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Watching as the water angel bowed, Albertus gave her a nod and a slight smile. "Be safe, Yam," he said to her, not sure why she felt a need for space at the moment, but not wanting to keep her against her will, either. "We'll deal with our enemies swiftly... and I'll be relying on your support when we rescue your sister." He knew that Yam's power would be needed to counter that of Adama, should the older sister be used for the purpose of destruction, and wanted her full support in the upcoming battle.

Once she was gone, he turned his attention towards Sha'maim, noting how weak her aura was at the moment. "The spirit that was freed from the temple... the incubus gave me the impression that Habel is the key to dealing with it," he remarked. "As for this... Vincent... I'll handle him personally, along with the warlock who summoned the incubus. You can kill Gal'Or.... the whore from Uruk who planted the spy that let him in. As for Caesar, well... I get the impression we'll need to work together to take him on. He's an Archfiend, apparently."

Reaching out to her, he steadied her in his arms. "But for now... you're too weak to fight. We need to charge you up with more energy." He began to lead the Seraph upstairs to his bedroom, finally realizing that this was likely what Yam had noticed, and why she had given the two a bit of space while she went on ahead and contacted Habel.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

As they climbed the stairs the angel blushed but still held herself strongly to the mage, "Adon, I am worried", she said as they walked up.

Once in the room she slowly set on the bed gazing around the room. She was tired, and everything in her body screamed for her to fall asleep, yet she, deep inside, longed to embrace her lord for some time now.

She knew her sister probably shared the same experience and was happy for her to be relit with power and stamina, but at the same time... she felt something... something odd... like a need of possession, selfishness need... maybe it was envy.

She looked at the huge window which led to the balcony and she gracefully glided for that direction, opening the glass and feeling the breeze of the night, which made her skin tremble. Her hair swayed across her back as she looked at the dark city growing with the light of the night.

She could hear something falling on the floor, and when she looked around she noticed her master undressing, which caused her to look back at the city and blush. She soon felt his warm embrace and his body tightening around her, "Aren't you worried, Adon?", she said gently, "They keep coming at us from all places and direction and yet...", she longed for his touched but wondered if they should not take action now instead of waiting. She didn't want to hold him back, mainly after realizing there are more forces at work aiming for her master, and it was mostly because of her and her sisters.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567