Thread: [M] Imperial Battle Mage Academy [Holeypaladin and Kortaga] OOC

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Default [M] Imperial Battle Mage Academy [Holeypaladin and Kortaga] OOC

My Character:

Name: Nephinae Aeneiros Chaenorin Yesqirelle

Age: Appearance 22 Actual age 44 (She is a very young elf)

Description: Long dark black hair as if her hair were shadows themselves, she has deep lavender eyes, her skin is light maybe a little pale in comparison to most. She sports a height of 5’6 and is lean in proportion handle a small B size chest and narrow hips. She is more leg than anything else. Her body looks small and weak due to it being focused more on magical output then actual raw strength.

Personality: She stands out drastically from her normal elvish family, not sport the tradition blond hair and blue eyes. As such when she feels she is not being watched she tends to act out in a more excited boisterous tone. While in few however she feels a need to portray everything as calculating quiet and civil. She does not want to cause problems between the humans and her family and her coming to the school is shown as a sign of faith.

Background: Born looking so different the elders of the elvish nation thought it better to do away with her. It was not until they found her strong connection to mana that they allowed her to live under supervisor. She studied very little in the way of the sword mostly practicing to be a mage, it was not until her family noticed she showed so much in battlemages that they decided on a plan. Since they were the family that directly dealt with foreign affairs they decided to send her to a school of prestigious Magic Knights. There she would be relatively safe, learn about the humans, and study what she was truly interested in. She was a little reluctant until she really started reading about the school. Now she is excited to start her journey there.

Studied school of Magic:
    Primary: Abjuration, Evocation, Transmutation
    Secondary: Alteration, Illusion,
    Zero training: Compulsion, Conjuration, Desecration, Divination, Restoration,

Let me know what you think of this, I know divination should be higher but I was thinking that any of her magical seeing was more racial and basically she is stupid and not training something she could be super amazing at because she has natural affinity for it.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Name: Siegfried von Kriegsberg

Description: With brown hair and blue-green eyes, Siegfried never considered himself to be exceptionally attractive, despite his muscular build honed through extensive combat training. Perhaps this is due to the preference of young human girls towards skinny prettyboy elves, which look quite a bit different from the more ruggedly built knight in training.

Personality: Lacking the formal attitude of many pompous nobles, Siegfried instead prefers to address people in a direct manner. He sees little need for pointless ceremony, and makes no effort to disguise his sarcastic wit and cynical view of the world. However, he tends to be kind and supportive, protecting the weak not because he feels his own efforts will make much difference in the long term, but because it's the right thing to do.

Background: Siegfried doesn't talk much about life prior to enrolling in the Arcane University, and so much of his early childhood is unknown, as he feels it is unimportant. He was scouted out as possessing unique and rare magical talents, which, combined with his skill with martial weapons, make him a perfect candidate for the Arcane Knight program. After enduring a painful process that left permanent scars on his internal organs, Siegfried was empowered with the unique Foundry circuit, combined with the arcane circuits of a mage knight.

Studied school of Magic:
    Primary: Abjuration, Alteration, Conjuration
    Secondary: Divination, Evocation, Transmutation
    Limited training: Compulsion, Restoration

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya