Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Just a Kabbalah Angel Wings (Holey & Kris)

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Default [M] Just a Kabbalah Angel Wings (Holey & Kris)

Preparations were finally complete. A six-pointed star formed from triangles with sides of equal length and angle, decorated with arcane symbols in a rather... unique language, along with a series of other reagents decorated the summoning chamber. The wizard was used to using the Draconic language for his spell incantations, so these somewhat unfamiliar symbols were... difficult to get right.

It had been a couple weeks since his arrival in this distant land, and most of this time had been spent in preparation for this summoning ritual. The teachers and professors of magics were also religious leaders for the people... Mystic Theurge being the technical term from the Arcane University where the wizard had studied the majority of his magic arts.

While their methods were different, the concepts were pretty much the same. With further study, this sort of advanced conjuration magic could be translated into the format used by the Arcane University, but in order to do that, the visiting War Wizard would need to fully understand the meaning of every detail of this ritual.

With everything in place, it was time for the hard part... speaking the incantation aloud. He hoped that his translation was accurate, but... well, he supposed he'd see for sure, soon.

"אני קוראשָׂרָף
    כדי לשמור עלי"

In response to his summons, a powerful, almost overwhelming presence of spiritual energy began to surge in the area, the summoning circle igniting in a brilliant light that made it impossible to look directly at it. The wizard was forced to close his eyes as immense blinding light gathered, far too intense for human eyes. He had to hold them closed until the light died down, solidifying into the form of... the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, complete with feathered, bird-like wings.

Slowly blinking his eyes as his vision cleared, the wizard tried to find his words. "Um..." he said somewhat lamely, "Hi. I mean, halo there."

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

He began to chant the words, and from the tip of his tongue, to the parting of his lips, they flowed like running rivers. He hissed and whispered them as though he was a dragon spitting fire in a marvelous battle.

The arcane runes that have been painted red with blood of a sacrifice had began to glow in crimson, which only encouraged him to speak higher and with more confident, as if he was back at the University, teaching in front of his students.

The room grew with horrible light. He had been warned before not to use blood, but the cheeky attitude of his made him act otherwise. He wanted to summon something powerful, and something which will be drawn to the human world as fast as possible, with huge attachment to the desire of the flesh. He knew it was probably the only way he could ever hope to harness holy affinity being, and so he needed for whatever that was going to appear, to be tainted from the birth of this summoning.

His voice was now echoing and the gargoyles sculptures' eyes began to glow in red in return. The thing is called for was approaching. He grinned as he felt the energy channeling within himself. He was prepared to harness the power right away. Either as a medium or possessing of said creature. He even toyed with the idea of making it a slave of sort.

The possibilities were endless and he couldn't have restrained his excitement.

But then... something felt off... and before he knew it there was a big explosion, sending him flying and hitting the nearest wall.

She felt her vision blocked by milky mist. She was torn away from her own reality and tossed into this place like a rug. The sensation of cold, hunger and darkness draped on her shoulders like a cape, almost immediately. She tried to regain some balance, but food the task of standing too be too much for her. She soon collapsed as she hit the floor.

It was strange moving inside a body.

It was not as though she didn't had a form before, but now it felt so… detached from everlasting and ever glowing source of light. She was separated by force from a warm familiar womb… And not only that, she was far more physical than she ever remembered herself to be.

Her mind was still incoherent. Something was missing. Memories of what and who she was and where she came from. She felt like blank page of a paper and heavy one at that.

She gasped for air almost immediately, as if breathing for the first time, and began to feel her limbs slowly working by themselves. Her back felt heavy. She recalled them: her wings. She knew she used to have more and she knew they were never as hindering as they were now.

She turned to scan her body. She was bare, her skin no longer a radiant glow, but now simply colored in bronze. The tips of her locks fell down her shoulders, and when she noticed, she soon learned it was not only her skin that looked different but also her hair, which used to float and gleam in another color, something closer to a silver light. Now it was raven dark, like a match that no longer held flame.

She touched her lips, her eyes, her head, her hips and legs. Everything seemed familiar, yet so alien.

But why was she her.

She noticed someone from the shadows. She tried to learn of his form, and his origin. She was sure she was not where she used to be, but any other information was not processing correctly.

He spoke, and she could only answer in turn

"מי אתה?"
    (Who are you?)

"CURSES AND DAMNATION!"

The man stamped his legs as he moved from one side of the room to the other, throwing objects around him.

An old lady walked inside with a tray bearing food. She was used to his tantrums and seemed unbothered… until she saw the chaos before her eyes.

She nearly dropped the tray, but was able to hold herself from doing so. She knew very well what would have happened to her if she did. She was only to bring the food and ask as little as possible, but was aware that the master of this place, this respected magi general had meddled with things he probably shouldn't have.

As she was about to leave she saw him crouching at the ground and digging for something beneath the ruins.

"Wait...", he chuckled, "Maybe not all is lost after all..."

Once he found something, he held it up in the air. It looked like a tiny gem which shone in a very unnatural color.

"There you go", he said as he gave it to the elder woman.

"What is it?", she asked with a hoarse voice.

He smiled, "I am rather pleased now that I've found this, so I am in a good mood to share", he opened her palm and put the gem inside her hand, "Please make a necklace out of it. Something I would constantly wear."

"But what is it?"

"It's a Sh'kina. A part of angelic aura, in a sense this would be akin to skin part, hair or nail leftover. But with this, I will able to locate a bird that escaped me".

The old woman looked puzzled, "A bird?"

"A guest from another world, Melinda".

The old woman, Melinda looked around her and was able to realize that her master tried to summon some kind of a creature, but failed miserably, "Can't you summon said bird again?"

"I could, but judging from this piece of rock, I can tell it's a very high level one. It is akin to finding gold piece within ashes… It would appear another tried to do the same ritual, and was favored by his or her call."

"I see".

"I'm glad, now run along, get me that necklace that I asked from you, I really can't wait to taste your pudding this morning", he turned away from her, heading for the food direction, grinning to himself.

The old lady didn't need a second encouragement, for she was already outside the door.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

For a long time, all the wizard could do is stand and stare at the woman before him... if she could be called a woman. Her form was the very embodiment of physical beauty... and the fact that she was, in fact, naked before him made it all the more possible for the wizard to take his eyes off of her. And so he studied her form... her wings, a pure white, a strong contrast to her dark hair. Dark hair? Why was her hair so dark?

While one could not draw any conclusions on humans or other mortal life forms based off of their physical appearance... in the case of supernatural beings, this wasn't the case. They took on their shape for a reason, as she had no such physical form in her own native Celestial realm of spirits. As a spirit of light, the fact that her hair was dark meant that she served a... necessary evil, so to speak.

Combined with the fact that she gave off an overwhelming spiritual energy which held the wizard at awe, this spoke more of her purpose. He had been around dragons before... incredibly powerful creatures, among the most powerful creatures in existence, whose power caused them to radiate an aura of fear and awe among mortals such as himself. And he had built up a resistance to such auras.

This angel's aura was more powerful than the vast majority of dragons, however, and even he had a difficult time resisting it. Though she was naked before him and didn't seem to feel any shame, she gave off the impression that to touch that beautiful skin of hers would cause him to spontaneously combust into flames. As she spoke to him, it was as if she were the one commanding him to speak, and it made him realize that he probably had no control over her whatsoever. And though the language she used was the one he was unfamiliar with, he was able to figure out what she was saying.

"I'm... Albertus," he said. "You speak my language, right? What should I call you?" From what he knew of Outsiders, they did tend to speak and understand all of the languages of men, or perhaps they simply understood their thoughts on a telepathic level. "You're no guardian..." he couldn't help but voice his thoughts out loud, "You're a weapon of mass destruction.." He was suddenly thankful that angels had the courtesy not to immediately smite their summoners the way unbound demons did.

---

The warlock stood before the pentagram that he had inscribed in blood at the base of the chamber. He glanced over to the corpse of the prostitute that had solicited him earlier in the day. Human bodies had so much more blood than most people realized... there was enough excess that he could have inscribed several other circles, but it would have been meaningless... the value came from the life that had been taken, rather than the blood itself, after all. One life was only good for one summoning... and the more powerful summons required multiple sacrifices.

Most people tended to think that virgin sacrifices were the best kind, but it really depended on what one was trying to summon. Since he was making a sacrifice to Ashmedai, the demon prince(ess?) of lust, a harlot who served as the village donkey was as good a sacrifice as any. He made sure to conduct all of the necessary rituals to bind the demon to his service once summoned, and began to incant the ritual in the infernal tongue of devils.

Before long, the blood darkened and a black mist appeared, solidifying into the form of a voluptuous woman, with long red hair and dark, bat-like wings. The horns on her head and the tail that hang from the base of her spine was a clear indication that this was no angel... but angels were far too difficult to control and bind, anyway. Best to simply bind a creature to one's will through a contract with an archfiend who simply outranked her.

"I'm Helriel," the woman said with a lustful expression, accentuating the curves of her body. "Are you my master?"

"Indeed," said the warlock. "You have been bound to my will, to do my bidding."

"Mmmm...." she said with a bit of a moan, "And what would your bidding be? I'm sooo horny and I am bound to fulfill your EVERY desire, no matter how profane..."

"Nice try," the man remarked with a smirk. "But I know what happens to men who are seduced by your kind. If you're hungry, go feed and then return. You have until morning."

"Kekeke.." the succubus let out a cackle. "My, but you're not like most summoners... very well, I'll go play..." She reached out to swipe up some of the blood used for the summoning before sucking it off of her finger. "So promiscuous... my favorite... well, I shall return soon, once I've properly fed... Master." With that, her shape shifted before him as she assumed the form of the harlot used for the sacrifice, sauntering out into the streets.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Music.

Her eyes glittered in their sockets as she started at him, leaning on her hands as she tried to sit. The wings were such a burden. She inhaled and exhaled. It was very difficult getting used to the new surroundings.

Looking around her, she noticed items and objects that she was sure she have seen at some point during her long years of existence. It was not the first time she was summoned either. If her world could be compared to an endless steady river, tranquil and uneventful, then this realm, which she recognized with senses she usually did not use, was chaotic and unexplained.

She parted her lips gently as the dark locks of her hair turned to sway by her gentle movement. Her wings shivered and her body was shuddering. She was cold and lost, in a world she did not want to be in, and seemed to be like an abandon child.

She felt some kind of sensation she didn't wish to harbor surging through her veins. It was all compelling and forcing, and it tore at her like a knife would ripple a beautiful art.

He pleaded her to understand, and she in turn closed her eyes. She needed to suppress herself, her essence, in order to become one with his aura. That was her way to translate himself into her mind, into her world, culture, vision… words…

Maybe some will regard it as some kind of spiritual telepathy… in truth it was this and more.

For a moment she felt the heat of his body, his movements becoming clear like x-ray scans in colors. And it was then that she finally could find mutual ground of language.

This world… has changed. Sure the desires were the same, the ambitions, and the idea of living…. But the tongue was ever twisted and curved into something that sounded different, like a new song of a familiar melody.

You're a weapon of mass destruction…

"I understand", she said as she opened her eyes. They were dark and lifeless, "I am but a melody to the troubadour, it's up to said individual who is cry for help I answered, to perform and dance along with me…"

She made sure to highlight the word "along, making sure she was not going to be controlled, even if it meant putting her life at risk.

She slowly stretched while still on the floor, the long hair falling down her shoulders like waterfall, the wings slowly flapping and beating against the air. It seems that standing was still a tiresome task to her.

"I have a name, Adon Albertus…", she hide her face under her hair as she bowed down, "A title... Sham’aim…"

Literally meaning, "The water were placed [above]", or "Sky"

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Watching as the angel took her seat, the wizard's gazed was transfixed on her. With her lovely features, unclothed as they were, it was extremely difficult not to gaze upon her visage, and that was before taking into account the magical aura that gave her such supernatural charisma. Even without her wings, she would be the focus of attention no matter where she went.

However, he noticed a movement in the girl. A shiver... not of nervousness or anxiety but... of course. She looked... cold. Searching through his belongings, the wizard managed to find a blanket that he used for sleeping. "Here..." he said, passing the blanket to the angel. "I don't have women's clothing but... that should help you warm up. Try not to mind the scent." The blanket of course smelled like Albertus, as he used it to sleep.

Sitting across from her, he wondered how long it had been since she had walked on the world of men. She was obviously an elder angel, meaning she would have been summoned at least once before... and probably during mythic times when all of the angels of the celestial world were said to have been expelled for a time and forced to live among mortals. But that was before the dawn of written history.

"I have no intentions of binding or controlling you..." the wizard tried to assure her. "Even if I did... I doubt I could hold on to you for long. Rather, it would be best if we work together. Originally I intended to have an angel serve as a shield, but... you definitely look more like a sword, to me."

He smiled somewhat as she addressed him and introduced herself. The title she had called him, "Adon..." it was somewhat foreign to him, but he vaguely recalled it to mean something like "Lord." Which meant that she acknowledged him as someone to be respected... quite the compliment, from a being of such power. The way she bowed almost made him feel ashamed for being in a superior position to her.

"A pleasure to meet you, Sham'aim," he said, reaching out towards her hand. "Raise your head... I prefer to see your beautiful face."

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

She snuggled within the warm fabric and she quick learned how overwhelming the scent was. Funny, it did not felt nasty or uncomfortable. In fact there was something about his scent that felt rather nice.

She followed his movements as he turned to sit beside her until their eyes met and then she averted them, derived to act by unexplained instinct, as she felt something warm around the area of her cheeks, but could not yet explain the sensation she experienced.

She recalled it happened long long time ago, but the details were hazy at best.

By his command, she looked up, her eyes carefully finding his. She was familiar of this term, "beautiful", but was surprised he used it with her. She was rather curious to know why. Maybe he found swords to be lovely?

Still, hearing it was… nice…

"Why should I work with you, Adon Albertus…?", she paused for a moment as she opened her mouth few times before she finally continued speaking, "I am grateful that you did not try to bind me. Obviously you would have failed. Maybe not at first, but I would have tried constantly to fight back or flee".

Again memories have formed in her mind. She recalled them; Reins, desires, bindings. They all mixed together in her head and she was sure she was a slave once or maybe more, yet always had some upper hand in the process. Yet… she recalled that few attempts at fleeing were almost impossible. But again… the details were still lost to her.

"This world does not interest me. Something forced me here."

The scent of blood was still strong. It forced her here, into a body as well as into a form… and yet… As far as she looked around herself, she found no traces of vile energies…

Which meant…

"I will warn you now, I don't think you were the only one trying to summoning me…", she bit her lips as she looked at him, tightly holding the blanket around her as if it was a treasured item, "But it matters not. The only question to be had is why should I help you, and what for?"

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The wizard watched as the angel snuggled up in his blanket and held it tight as if it were a precious item. The initial effects of her aura were fading, and he was beginning to look at her as a beautiful girl from another world... rather than getting distracted by how powerful she was. With that in mind, it became easier to think and process her words, and he listened as she spoke, trying to figure out how to reply to her. As he gazed at her, he noted that she actually blushed at his comment regarding her beauty.... interesting.

"You just gave one answer to your question," he remarked. "It is because I did not bind you and instead am attempting to establish a bond of trust and mutual cooperation that you should consider working with me. Aside from that..." He thought a bit about some of the other things she said. He was somewhat surprised to hear that someone else had attempted the summoning... perhaps this was why he had managed to get an angel more powerful than he had intended to answer his call.

"I don't know for sure who else attempted to summon you," he remarked. "But the odds are that whoever made this attempt... did so with the purpose of controlling you. By working with me, well... I'll keep you safe from whoever else might try to control you. But since I've not bound you, there's no guarantee that someone else won't be able to..."

Thinking for a moment, he gazed at her beautiful body, and the bits of flesh that were still unconcealed by the blanket. "There is a way to... establish a spiritual connection between us that would prevent anyone else from taking control of you..." he remarked. "But it's... something you would have to do of your own will, and... well, not the sort of thing I would expect you to readily agree to." Indeed, a summoner who demanded such would most likely end up breaking their own end of a binding contract and getting smited, so mutual consent was required.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

"Beautiful job, Melinda".

"It was nothing, my lord", the old woman nodded softly as she closed the door behind her. Her master seemed to delight with jewelry, somewhat more than young lass on her wedding eve would. But then again, her master was mage after all- they say all of them lot had liking to all sorts of gems and special stones.

Her lord seemed in a good mood once he settled down into his study room and she decided to let him be. His mood had a tendency to swing swiftly, and she thought it was better not be around when the next thing was going to make him upset.

The man looked at the lovely necklace and had pet it softly. He could feel the strong energy burning within it, and the desire to find out what exactly had summoned grew by the minute. He knew that the tool from the other world would be important in his coming battles against his enemies…

"Vincent…"

Speaking of which…

"Vincent…"

"Yes, yes, you mongrels, I heard you the first time". He moved his hand over his face which made it invisible. He wore a dark cloak over himself, which made his whole visage somewhat dark and unrecognized.

Not that it mattered anyway, some of them knew who he was, and all of them knew he was a male. Still, the idea of mystery was still something he decided to keep regardless. He moved forward to the center of his room, where a human size mirror stood. He placed his palm on the surface, which made it quiver and bunch at his touch. A portal opened and he walked inside, disappearing from the room.

"A way to establish a spiritual connection?', she asked, carefully processing the words he just spoke, "But, Adon Albertus…", she said as she got up, a bit too quickly. It took her a moment to balance herself, luckily a table edge was just there, and she used it to support herself, caring little for the fact that the blanket dropped down from her body.

She stared at him with anger, but her voice did not transmit such malice, "Adon Albertus, why should I help you to begin with? Why won't you simply send me back? What would I gain from helping you? And this connection you speak of… How would it help me… or us in that regard".

She inhaled and exhaled, shaking her head, "I do not wish to be here. This world is so dark and… heavy to be in. So much sorrow and wrong deeds…", she shook her head again, "Speak, I will at least hear your offer, what is it that you suggest for a connection that might aide me?"

The chamber of the six.

Six was a symbolic nature, while seven was considered holy or unnatural, and this band of merry go lucky rogue magi were from that.

As Vincent scanned the presents, he noticed that two former members had been replaced since last time. It usually happens if the member in question had died, or was replaced for any kind of reason.

Vincent was a mage from Caliphate. There was another, who he suspected was a female, but was unsure, who hailed from Syndroa. Another, Melurious from Dikrumi. There was this noble lady from Uruk. Another trader from Damask… and the warlock, who his origins were complete mystery.

And his personal rival.

Joined together by the calling of "The emperor", the six, also known as the "Sh'sh'et", lurked behind the shadows, doing small activates to cause the falling of Zion.

But today meeting seemed rather urgent. Vincent wondered what this was all about.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

As the angel stood and the blanket fell, the eyes of the wizard were instantly drawn to the body that she revealed, for it was far too distracting and magnificent to be ignored when she made no such effort to conceal it. He registered the words she spoke in his head, but he was too busy gazing at the sight before him to answer right away, taking some time to compose his thoughts.

"I fear that if I were to dismiss you... you'd simply wind up under the control of the other conjurer who attempted the same summoning. At the very least, we should stick together until this conjurer is out of the picture. As for the connection..." his gaze was on her perfectly shaped breasts as he spoke, "It would... empower our magical abilities, as well as establish a sort of unbreakable bond..."

His eyes eventually drifted back to her pretty face, though they had a constant urge to scan her body more while he fidgeted somewhat. "You're right in that this world is a dark place... a battlefield full of sorrow. However... there is some light in this world. If you can share just a bit of your own light with the people of this world... you can leave it just a bit better off than it was prior to your arrival here. It's not an easy job, but... don't you think it's worth it? And if you happen to have some exciting adventures and find some enjoyment in the journey, all the better, yes?"

"And if that's not your thing," he said with a shrug, "Maybe smiting evildoers is? Plenty of bad guys who need to be smited, after all. What is it that you enjoy, Sham'aim? Do you know? Would you like to find out?"

---

In an undisclosed location, the Philistine observed a meeting between enemies. Every one of these six council members would gladly kill all of the others, should they learn of their true identities, hence the magic that masked their identities and kept their anonymity. Each of them had a reason to wish the destruction of Zion... but that didn't prevent them from wishing the destruction of all their other enemies, as well.

As for himself... his people had been nearly completely annihilated generations ago when the ancestors of the Zionites had brought slaughter and destruction to the people who had once inhabited the land. Survivors were forced to live as a sort of outcaste, not fitting into any of their tribes, and forbidden from holding any sort of leadership position. An education in magic was out of the question, and forming a contract with an Archdevil was a death sentence... should they ever learn of it.

Almost immediately, the Syndroan woman and the Dikrumi man were at odd. "With Dikrumi's armies currently invading Syndroa," she shot an accusatory glance towards the man called Melurious... likely an alias, as none present used their real names, "I have little time to worry about Zion. I hope this meeting is brief."

A diabolical chuckle was heard from the direction of "Sh'sh'et." Always too busy fighting each other to crush the insects that emerge from the rifts, his words were felt rather than spoken... a powerful, otherworldly type presence. As a warlock, the Philistine suspected that this "emperor" had his own ties to the dark realms... perhaps even hailing from them.

One of us has betrayed the rest, the man "spoke" without speaking. By summoning an Archangel who now serves the friends of Zion. He knows who he is... and I'm sure he'll be working to rectify his mistake. Right now, the Seraph is weak... which is why it is imperative that we eliminate her as swiftly as possible. If anyone has resources in Zion that can expedite this plan...

Frowning somewhat, the Warlock considered this. He had resources in Zion, alright... but even a weak seraph would obliterate his succubus with little to no effort. Perhaps whoever held the seraph's leash could be a target... especially if it was a male, but... he glanced around the chamber to see if anyone else would volunteer some assistance first.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Vincent felt a huge shiver running down his spine.

The Archdevil knew..

Vincent was grateful that his shameful secret was kept a secret, but at the same time he knew it was not because of the Archdevil's kindness. He had none. He never had.

As he considered this, and while still shivering from fear he was hardly capable of controling his excitement.

A Seraph! A real living Seraph! He would have expected the being to be of high nature, but never did, in his wildest dreams, would have expect one of his summoning to bear such high results. Still, the summoning was lacking. Not only was it disturbed, a thing which would not have happened if he was a bit stronger himself, but the summoning creature turned out to be extremely weakened. Yet, the fact that the Seraph was still in the mortal world, and in one piece was clearly indicating of his own power, both as summoner and as a mage.

He suspected that the Archdevil considered this as well, and value Vincent as powerful tool that still has uses. But truth be told, it also meant there was not going to be a second pardon at failing or disobeying.

Which meant, that despite his wishes and desires for the creature, that angel had to go. Shame really. females of their kind were said to be as beautiful and alluring as the first woman who walked the world, eve, while still hold the coldness and repressed desires of the demoness lady Lilith.

But!

While the angel had to go, the Archdevil did not mentioned of the manners as to how. Vincent could possibly still rein it and preserve her as a willing slave. That way he might get to keep and toy with her as he pleases, or... if she would prove too feisty, he could simply destroy and absorb her powers into himself, like he did with other creatures he had summoned before.

There were many options open to him now, obviously, and he was thankful for the Archdevil to have left her treatment in the capable hand of his servants, but... There was still one issue left.

Or more to say five.

After all, now the others have learned this small bit of information, they were most likely devising their own plans. He was sure the others will either want to honestly impress the Archdevil by destroying her, or somehow use her power for their gain.

Vincent glared at the warlock from under his mask. He couldn't have read the man's expression, as his face were hidden as well, but he was sure the warlock's mind gears were at motions, planning something.

Vincent knew one thing. He had to get the angel before the warlock.

"I can spare spies", said the noble lady suddenly, reminding Vincent that the Archdevil was waiting for am answer. Vincent looked around to see if anyone else was going to offer anything else.

Sham'aim was lost. While still wondering why the mage's eyes trailed off from her face, she tried to process his offer to her. Was he truly trying to protect her? or maybe he had other motive for not letting her go?

After all the humans were unexpected and she was still unsure if she was going to trust him or not. Still bending, with her chest constantly heaving, and while finding the right angle in which she could balance herself and the weight of her wings, she found that each time she swayed or moved, the mage, although really trying, was often taking notice of something upon her body.

She still wondered what it was.

"You speak of exciting adventures?", She said, without clear indication of emotion. It seemed the concept was still new to her, but she was still curious nonetheless, "Exciting... Why adventures are exciting. After all, it's only a task of clear aim and cause. A duty born from need cannot be fulfilling, can it? It is a duty, something imprinted in your core of doing. Same as breathing. You know you drive into it because you most, not because you find it pleasing by its own merit"

She moved her head, "I do agree, that while here, it is my duty, or a calling if you will, to try and help as possible, but you forget one thing. Nature is great and big. Help one, hurt another. Even if you deem a cause to be righteous, how could it be absolute truth? Will helping your cause actually benefit the world? or just your own family and clan? "

At last she was able to stand but her legs shivered constantly, and she still swayed back and forth, "But obviously, I cannot ignore pure evils, and if they are here and not just lurking in the shadows I will act".

Now she finally stood. Still weak, still pale... But prideful, putting her naked body to be displayed, oblivious to the idea of modesty or embarrassment.

She was playing the "tough" card as best she could, hoping she could have hidden her condition from the mage. If he knew, he might have tried to rein her, like others before him did. She had to talk and learn further. She had to be sure he could be trusted. So far his suggestions did not seem hard on the ears and she wanted to learn more of the creature who will not try to tame or use her outright there.

"I am curious of what you may offer me, in terms of enlightenment of knowledge regarding... this joy you have mentioned? And also, Adon Albertus...".

Now standing still she seemed much taller. In truth, he was not that much off shorter than her, maybe even taller than her, but there was something about her right now that just presented might and leadership. Plus her wings were rather huge as well, "You did not mention about this process of binding yet, what does it entail?"

She was weak, there was no two ways about it. She knew that this binding offer was probably one of the few ways to protect herself now, but she was not just going to submit herself straight out. She wanted to know what were the outcomes and conditions of this ritual he spoke of, before agreeing to anything else.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast