Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribulations: A Member Roleplay Adventure. IC

The bumbliest of bumbling bees
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All sorts, I'm open like that.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

SUDDENLY

A rather loud scuffling and muffling erupted from a nearby tree. The leaves, rustled, the branches creaked at the movement, and then...!

The absolute most cutest, bumbliest being you could imagine fell from the heavens. Gracefully falling like a leaf in autumn.

Squish. She landed flat on her face.

There was a single second of unmoving silence before Bee leapt to her feet energetically. She lifted her arms into the air with a surprising amount of enthusiasm (Surprising for such a small creature anyway).

"I HAVE ARRIVED"

Bee looked around for a moment.

"WHAT IN THE DICE ROLLING HECK IS HAPPENING?"

The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

"Well, that temple sounds very innocent!", I said, while waving at the rest of them. I turned to look at Bee, "We are not sure. It sounds like the kind of joke I would pull off, but for the first time I really have no idea what's going on".

I moved forward, "So... do we want to start moving or maybe wait?"

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

P.K. looked at everyone. "Moving on now would probably be the best idea." she said finely. "We only have a day... or less..."
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

AyJay yawned, before shaking his head again. Boy was he lethargic. "Mmm... That way, right?" He asked gesturing with a tilt of his head. "Oh, hey Bee." He murmured in greeting before walking forward with a drag in his step. The hood was pulled over his head as he yawned softly, shaking himself awake every now and then.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Month the of Member November
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

UPDATE 1:

You spend the next couple of hours trekking through the jungle. Somewhere up in the treetops you hear the distant sound of birds and monkeys. In many places the jungle is quite thick but luckily there are narrow trails, made presumably by animals. The weather is hot and humid meaning you occasionally need to pause and rest for a moment.

Finally after walking for several hours your progress is halted when you arrive at the edge of a wide jungle stream about 4 to 5 metres across. The water looks quite deep though not flowing too fast and it also appears clean and clear for drinking. As luck would have it there is a tall fallen tree lying right across the stream however it is quite thin and looks a bit slippy. It seems your two choices are to either jump in and swim or walk over on the log.

If you choose to swim you cross over without any problem (assuming obviously you know how to swim). If you choose to cross on the log roll 2d6 in the OOC, if you roll 5 or higher you cross over fine but if you roll 4 or less you fall in the water and must swim to get out. Dice Code: [roll2d6[/roll ]

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

The trek was exhausting, and despite the Avatar's athletic build, AyJay himself was still lethargic. He almost wished he took his Martial Arts classes again. Almost. At least that had water breaks, with actual water. Out here, the humidity only made him sweat even more. Not twenty minutes in, he had both his fur coat and his shirt off and was contemplating on removing his pants. "How much further?" Unable to actually take it any longer, he had begun to whine and complain, though his complaints were limited to uncomfortable grunts and whimpers.

So when the stream came into view, he wasted no time tearing his pants off until he was just in his boxers. "Perfect!! Water!" At least he seemed to perk up. Bundling his clothes in the inside of his coat, he balled the cloth up, keeping the waterproof side out as he waded deeper. "Guys!! Swim!! It's cold!" He cheered, grabbing his ball of clothes and tossing it to the other side of the bank. He didn't swim across yet, preferring to duck under the surface and soak there, swimming around to let the clear waters cool his sticky skin. "Come on!! What're you waiting for?"
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Semi-action packed but still has a good story and can keep me hooked and in suspense of whats next
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mystic yawned as he walked, he seemed to be more out of focus with the area around him than the others he traveled with. Unfortunately, his lack of focus led to him simply walking and talking into the stream. He shot up instantly flinging around a few curses as he grips the edge of the stream he had fallen in from. If he hadn't been awake before, he sure was now.

Made by the wondrous Hayabusa

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

P.K. Paused at the rivers edge for only a moment as she observed others jumping in already. "Well... we are in a jungle.' she murmured trying to recall what kind of animals might inhabit the waters before them. She studied the waters for a moment with a frown but didn't see anything so after a moment waded in to get across, it may be a bad idea later down the road having her cloths all wet but the log didn't look like it was any safer to try and cross.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

I always loved the sea.

But as I had terrible fear of fish, and wouldn't know what exactly lies down there I jumped over the log...

And hopped safely to the other side

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Omac didn't want to swim. He did enjoy the water, but the thought of swimming in his clothes would only make the trip more unbearable. So he walked across the log as carefully as he could. Little known fact, Omac has no balance. Walking on a curb is like hanging over a ledge. So a log should have been too much for him. He nearly fell into the water, grabbing his nose in case he plummeted into the wet world below him. Luckily, he was able to make it across. "...there's a first for everything!"
    Last edited by Omac; 09-30-2017 at 09:32 AM.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast