Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribulations: A Member Roleplay Adventure. IC

Domina Noctis
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Walking such a long distance wasn't ideal, Angel much rather be flying but everytime she moved her wings it hurt. It felt like each time the pain grew worse and worse. Loki must have cast some sort of spell on her. Ironic as not too long ago she had been compared to the trickster. Some of the others chatted but Angel mostly kept to herself still trying to figure out what was going on. When they reached the river she watched as some swam across and others took their luck crossing on the log. Swimming was an option Angel rather not do. Armor chafed really bad when it got wet and that wasn't something she wanted to experience. Looking around she found a long tree branch that was surprisingly quite straight. She held it out in front of her parallel with the ground finding that it was nearly perfectly balanced. With that she walked to the fallen log and climbed up on it. Carefully putting each foot in front of the other while using the branch like a tightrope walker would she made her way across the river managing not to fall from the log. Feeling a little cocky at the end of the log Angel jumped off of it batting her wings despite the pain and doing a flip to the ground.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Month the of Member November
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

UPDATE 2:

Having all crossed the stream you continue your trek. those who didn't drink are now pretty thirsty meaning you have to resort to squeezing drops of water out of vines and plant leaves along the side of the trail.

After going some way further you come to an area where the trees are slightly clearer and the ground is carpeted with small red flowers that let out a sweet intoxicating scent. As you move throug them the scent fills your noses and you suddenly notice you are beginning to feel very drowsy, in fact you feel like you are suddenly on the verge of falling asleep. You realise the scent of the flowers is making you sleepy and realise that if you want to avoid falling asleep you had better get away from them quickly!

Each person roll 2d6 on the dice roller. If you roll 5 or more then you manage to get away from the flowers, if you roll 4 or less then you collapse and fall asleep. If you fall asleep you can still be saved if another character pulls you to safety otherwise you simply fall into a deep sleep among the flowers and never wake up again. Note that since no-one has super-strength like the hulk each character can only save one other - if you save 1 person then try and go back for another you simply fall asleep yourself.

*Anyone who hasn't posted by the end of the turn I will roll on your behalf however if you fail the roll no-one will be able to rescue you.
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

It looked liked they all had crossed the river either by swimming or using the log. Angel was quite glad she hadn't got wet. Though after walking a bit she realized she should have had something to drink. Still she kept on walking with the others they had to make it to Loki's destination. A while later they came across a large field of little red flowers. There were so many of them and they were so pretty. Angel walked a little ways into the field then knelt down next to them gently touching one of the flowers and wondering if they were poppies. A field of poppies, how familiar. Where had she seen this before? She wondered and then it came to her. "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." She said, finishing it with a long yawn. She suddenly was feeling very tried. Yes, they had been walking all day but Angel was used to that and shouldn't be getting tried like this. She stood up despite it being difficult and looked down at her hand where she had touched the flower. "Maybe the flowers are spelled or something. We shouldn't linger." Angel said, then foolishly without looking back at the others took off in a run.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

After the delightful dip, he managed to dry himself off, his clothes safely on the other side of the bank. This time, AyJay had some decency to hide behind one of the large trees as he put his clothes on. Still a little damp, but pretty much dry, he walked along with a small hum to his step. They continued walking, with him not really attempting to strike up a conversation. His mind seemed to be somewhere else.

That's how he found himself yawning softly. He just had a bath so it was no surprise. Cold baths made him sleepy. Well, sleepier. That and he had the talent to be able to sleep anywhere; on the steps of the stairs, in the middle of the road. Once, he fell asleep in the gym, when he was subbed out during a soccer match. He yawned again, barely registering the sweet scent that filled his senses. Sadly, his skill didn't include falling asleep while standing up. Instead, he plopped down on the ground in a messy heap, before curling into a ball and letting out a soft snore, completely out like a light.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

I watched Argon Jaden falling and for once didn't know if the spore of this place (which was obviously the reason he fall asleep), didn't affect me because I was a plant woman now, or because some other fate decision which was decided by a dice.

Anyway I couldn't just let the poor guy stay there.

I haved him over and started to pull the both of us after Angel.

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

P.K. walked into the field of flowers looking around as she tried to be wry. She was so focused on making sure something didn't come at them in the open space she didn't bother thinking about the other possible dangers until she relised that her body was feeling heavy. "wha..." AyJay collapsed into the flowers and P.K. was soon to follow.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Omac looked at the flowers that surrounded them. Never trust anything, or anyone. He moved back as the others went ahead. Some of them were able to escape, but a majority fell one-by-one to their sleepy little graves. He knew he could save one of them, but was it worth the risk? "Death by sleep isn't so bad. It's fine. You guys are fine!" he tried to convince himself, but he saw PK laying in a bush. "I did promise to stand by her side so I suppose I can save her," he ran over with his shirt covering his mouth.

He reached her with no time to waste he grabbed her legs and started to pull her behind him as he turned away from the flowers. He pulled her past the flowers of death to a place not far from them, but far enough to be safe. She was safe, but her head might have a few unnecessary bumps. He dropped her legs and leaned back against a large rock. He was completely out of breath, "Not.. worth... it...". He slid down the rock and took this opportunity to think about what was going on here. As he caught his breath he decided to speak out-loud, "First a trial of water, and now plants.. it's almost as if...".

He stood up at last and looked over PK's sleeping body. She wasn't waking up, why wasn't she waking up? He kicked her slightly. When that didn't work he decided to get in close and shake her. "I wonder if..." he puckered up his lips and drew in even closer. Just an inch away before he pulled back. "Not worth it. Sorry, PK, but you can stay sleeping beauty,".

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Semi-action packed but still has a good story and can keep me hooked and in suspense of whats next
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mystic was a little cold due to his fall in the stream, which had soaked his clothing. Soon finding himself in the clearing of flowers. Looking around he took a quick breather only to feel the faintest bit drowsy. He looked at the flowers and wondered if there was something to them that made him drowsy.

Whatever it was, he wasn't staying to find out, he cleared through the flowers into an area where others who had cleared the flowers sat, some trying to wake up those who fell asleep, and some just lingering around the area. "I'm glad I got through there in time" he muttered. "I don't know anyone here we'll enough to play sleeping beauty with..."

Made by the wondrous Hayabusa

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Soft snores escaped him, and it was probably a little amusing to see AyJay being carried by Kris while he was snoring oh-so-peacefully. There was such a tranquil expression on his face, the soft snores only adding to the expression.

Of course, such an expression had to be broken when they tried to wake him, or attempted to, at least. AyJay was a heavy sleeper. Maybe a few slaps or a loud yell, but he did shift uncomfortably, snuggling the tree-woman like some oversized pillow at he snorted.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Month the of Member November
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

UPDATE 3:

After P.K. and Ay-Jay recover you continue on your way. You have now been going several hours and a glance at the sun above suggests it is now past midday. Some way further on you come to a place with strange looking trees that are fat and gnarly and covered in thick vines. You can't help noticing this part of the jungle seems oddly quiet but you carry on nonetheless, however as you are moving through the trees the vines suddenly lash out and try to grab hold of you all.

Each person roll 2d6. If you roll 5 or more you manage to escape from the reach of the vines. If you roll 4 or less you get caught, the vines grab hold of you and start pulling you in. You can escape this if another member is kind enough to stop and pull you free otherwise you will be food for a tree that swallows you up. Each member who stops to assist rolls another 2d6, on a 5 or more they manage to get you free - if several members assist the same person you can add the numbers together, as before however there is only time for each free person to attempt 1 rescue.
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast