Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Trials and Tribulations: A Member Roleplay Adventure. IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Watching Omac and P.K. attempt and succeed, He let out a low whistle. Then, of course, he was only staring dumbly as Kris fell down. He blinked once, twice. Something crashed at the bottom and he gasped. "Oh gawd. Are you okay?!" He yelled, peering down from the ledge. He can't really see anything. Swallowing, he glanced at the two who had crossed on over. Then at the swinging... things. AyJay hesitated.

"Uhh... Balls." He just said before biting his lip and closing his eyes. He looked in pain for a moment, curling in on himself. He could hear the laughter at the back of his head before shaking his head. "Don't worry!! I'll get across!! I'm used to having balls thrown at my face! I'll save you!!" He yelled, cheeks flushed. He meant basketballs and volleyballs and soccerballs. A reason why he both loved and hated ball sports. Don't give me that look, you pervs.

Stretching, he closed his eyes, before taking in a deep breath. This is a rhythm game. Red eyes followed the swish swish of the leather balls as he counted the beat in his head. 'One, Two, Three, Four, Five, One, Six, Two-' He counted, not moving before making a mad dash. The balls swung in front and behind him, narrowly missing him, but never touching. As he reached the end, he tripped, letting out a loud yelp before managing to right himself and dodge the ball swinging towards his face. He nearly missed slamming into both Omac and P.K., and instead, rolled over until he was on his back.

"Holy crap." He muttered, feeling the adrenaline in his veins. "I hate balls." He muttered softly, groaning to himself before opening his eyes. "I made it, didn't I?"
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

P.K. had jumped back a little but grinned at AyJay as he came to a stop in front of her and Omac. "You did!" she confirmed. "You made it!" She turned sharply to the trickster god. "And that makes three of us!"
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Semi-action packed but still has a good story and can keep me hooked and in suspense of whats next
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mystic stared at the balls, then to the fallen people, then to the other side, and then to Loki. "Hell, if I've had good luck so far what's gonna stop me now!" He said as he dashed along the stone walkway, stopping occasionally to dodge a ball. Sooner than he could register he was on the other side a tad out of breath. When he looked around again it had finally registered to him

He made it.

He actually made it.

Mystic started jumping around laughing as the realization hit him that he actually did it. After a few minutes of his crazy routine he settled down more out of breath than before. He sighed as he looked at the others, and then to Loki and muttering, "I really don't like you"

Made by the wondrous Hayabusa

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Angel watched as the others tried to make their way across some of them making it and then there was Kris. "Well better give this a shot." Angel said, then broke into a run thinking maybe she could be fast enough to get across the bridge without getting hit. She was doing good so far making it past two of the balls but the third one wasn't her lucky number. It hit her square in the chest. She tried to hold onto it and managed for a couple of minutes but it was moving too fast for her to jump back down to the bridge. Her grip was starting to give so Angel jumped hoping she timed it just right. She landed on the edge of the bridge her hands and wings flaying to keep her balance. It wasn't enough she as she fell backwards into the pit and landing on top of Kris. "Ow... sorry."

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Month the of Member November
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

THE FINAL UPDATE:

Loki watches with amusement as one by one you attempt to cross the walkway, some with more success than others. He grimmaces as Kris is sent tumbling into the pit. He also smiles slightly at the comment from Mysticfire before grimmacing again as Angel goes the same way as Kris.

"Well for mortals that was quite impressive" he says. "I must give you my congratulations. And if I might add it's been a pleasure to meet you all so perhaps we should do this again sometime, in fact yes I think that could be fun."

One final time the tip of his staff begins to glow. All of you including those in the pit start to feel a tingling sensation similar to the sensation you felt when you were first brought here. This is then followed by a moment of blackness after which you then you find yourself back in the real world or whatever you call it, exactly where you were before all this happened. Kris and Angel find that all their injuries are gone though in one or two places you can each still feel a little soreness. You all find yourselves wondering was that all a dream or did it really happen. Also if Loki is real and out there is the forum in danger? Is the world in danger? There are a lot of questions but right now you don't have all answers. The one thing you do know however is that right now you are thankfully still alive.

The end.
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345