Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Tail Of Two Packs [Minkasha & AyJay] [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Default A Tail Of Two Packs [Minkasha & AyJay] [M]

The Two packs have always been rivals, despite the fact that they were connected by the roots for assistance long as any of the elders could remember. Still these two had split up a long time ago, growing on their own and expanding their territories. With other packs surrounding their borders, it was a must that they should gain control of their ancestral lands. The two leaders fought evenly for it, with no victor. Now it's up to the packs to settle the dispute amongst themselves, as well as drive any and all rogues vying to claim the historical land for themselves.

I tried rephrasing the summary. I suck.

But anyway, here they are:

Salvino Pack
    The Salvino pack is a pack that is diverse in terms of shifters. They have mammalian shifters, reptilian, avian. The pack is very open, and often friendly, in a competitive way, with other packs. It has close relations to the Avalon pack and is one of the more modernized packs that have humans ingrained in the system. Granted, more than half of the humans don't know anything about the shifters, but it is still a community that caters to both.

As such, half-halfs are rather common to these people, and the wide diversity makes for some interesting family species. Oddly enough, children of shifters take after the more dominant creature of the dominant parent (or the one who fathers the child). Which is how a child born of an Omega from the Felidae shifters and an Alpha from the Canidae shiters would take after the Alpha. There is a genetic study, but for reference, please consult Cypress Westfall-Moore in the IC thread for more details ()

Spoiler: Aiden Alfhild Sheridan 

Spoiler: Muirfin Manton 

Spoiler: Mikael Christoph 

NPCs:
    Amaryllis Westfall-Moore: Alfie and Mika's Omega best friend. Currently managed to run away from home after an incident. He's on the other side of the continent now and the Avalon pack is frantically looking for him. The other leader of the Avalon pack.

Cypress Westfall-Moore: Alfie's childhood friend from the Avalon pack. He's the current leader of said pack and is holding up surprisingly well, despite in a frantic haze to look for his older, Omega brother. An Alpha.

Mirabella Sheridan (Golden Fox): Alfie's Alpha mother. She's a kind soul, most of the time. Apparently, she has a rather sharp mouth on her that reflects on her child's attitude. Despite this, she's well-respected for her strength and quick thinking. Her father was the previous leader, making her next in line, and her son after her.

Idelline Sheridan (Black Fox): Alfie's Omega mother. Compared to her mate, she's very calm, almost like a push-over, but will stand her ground. She's very lenient on her mate and child, however, most are terrified of her. Despite her Omega status, she will not hesitate to defend her dear child when a push comes to a shove. She seems to be crying a lot though.

Milford Sheridan (Golden Jackal - Deceased): Probably one of the forerunners of Omega leaders, Milford was a strong man in his beliefs, and although he didn't have a mate (as an Alpha from some foreign land had chanced upon him during his heat), he worked hard and well, rightfully earning his place. He believed in integrating themselves as the normal humans seemed to be spreading wider and wider.
    Last edited by Argon Jaden; 10-09-2017 at 12:35 PM.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Kilchii Pack

The Kilchii Pack has been run by those of Native-American blood since its founding hundreds of years ago. As the ages have gone on, spiritual practices have become more muddled and racial mixing has occurred greatly changing the people to be of many backgrounds. The few who are native blood have deep pride in their history within this land. Despite the small population of natives left, it is pack law that Kilchii will be led only by those of Native American descent. Among the shifters, Kilchii has been a more aggressive pack, promoting that shifters follow their wills of nature in whichever direction it may take them.

The Arcanist among their people draws respect and disfavor simultaneously. Able to do things no one thought possible, yet being a magical power source not of the native Kilchii region there is a deal of distrust despite being among the pack for over three hundred years. Magic, unlike the shifters, is known to the public. The Arcanist is so woven with Shifters however that it is still the Arcanist’s responsibility to keep Shifters secret.

Name: Kingston Ma
    Nature/Class: Alpha Siberian Ibex Shifter

Appearance: Kingston is half Chinese and half English, the union shows in his unusual appearance. Sprinkled with freckles across his honey colored skin, dark and sturdy flaxen brows, and hair like golden hay – his appearance is rather sunny. He looks like he was an aspect of the sun made into a person, the bright shades of his body meet with his almond shaped eyes that taper to points at their ends. Kingston’s eyes are a light brown that stare with a quiet kindness. For an Alpha his lips are particularly soft appearing.

He is still growing into his manhood and into the power of his second gender. Muscles are easy to find defined on his person, but yet he still appears smaller. At 5’10” it is clear that he has more growing to do.

Spoiler: Image 
    Personality:

Kingston is a kind and leveled person trapped in a wild body. Knowing from an innate sense of right and wrong, his moral convictions struggle to hold against the violent impulses he can have. When he gets overstimulated his default action is to try and use brute strength to solve the problem. He doesn’t condone abuse, his violent tendencies are taken out on the world around him rather than upon the people themselves. Kingston dislikes this part of himself, the fiery temperament that is seemingly so unnatural to his view of the world.

He drinks, it can be relaxing and soothe his anger. But the buzz requires a dance, when he blacksout he is prone to be hostile in ways his sober self would never allow. Kingston would seemingly be an angry drunk, yet he doesn’t have anything in life to be angry about – it just exists. He has spent years trying to understand why it lingers in his heart and soul with little solution to it. Kingston wonders what the Primal Spirits would say and passionately believes if the contested land was of his pack, there could exist a solution for his problems there.

Not one to dwell on it when in public, Kingston pulls his attention to help his friends and the community, which brings him to genuinely smile and appreciate the world.

Brief History:

Kingston’s parents came into the United States two years before he was born. Being brought into this world, this nation was what became his home and native to him. Kingston was a helpful and kind boy, not showing signs of trouble until puberty began and soon before his rut Kingston began showing aggressive behavioral issues. It had brought deep confusion to his family and the teenage years were awkwardly made to adjust to this new iteration of their son. Despite his helpful nature still lingering behind his aggression, he lost his old friends and had to associate with the ‘bad kids’.

The culture of Kilchii Pack surrounded the Native-American blood in the leader’s family tree and the Primal Spirits, which has held a certain appeal to him and been his saving grace to show his parents that rehabilitation was possible for him.

Seeing where this could lead, Hong had established the young Alpha to join in a mentorship with Muirfin Manton. For now Kingston is skipping out on joining any education beyond high school to hopefully develop himself some and come to see what will work to control his nature.

Name: Lysander Swanson
    Nature/Class: Omega Arcanist

Other: The Arcanist was a magical phenomenon unlocked by mixing Celtic druidry and European occult studies. Created by a Beta Shifter that had hidden himself away in Kilchil territory during the formative years of the United States, his studies were not impeded in the western forests. The Arcanist channels elemental energy from the Earth around, but is able to apply this power to more intellectual crafts of magic as well. (All within a low magic scale for this RP setting)

The Arcanist is a role that transcends secondary gender, race, or any demographic. As the Arcanist exists, they appear as they had when they first were given the power. One day, an instinct comes to an Arcanist telling them it is time to move on and let go of their role. While there is no set condition, this tends to happen around 40 years of age. At which point the Arcanist must scour and follow their own instinct to select the next one. Upon passing the power, the previous Arcanist dies – and this has been the pattern for generations.

While the original Arcanist founded his power for the sake of, the role has evolved to become one of service and study. They protect and provide for the community through their blended magics. And, when deemed of proper age by the elders, may eventually give council among them.

The power of the Arcanist comes at a cost. It changes how the Shifter operates – rendering them unable to ever access their animal form for the rest of their life. During an Omega Arcanist’s heat, magic his much more difficult to tap into as their body is so heavily focused on reproduction.

Appearance: Lysander is breathtaking. With spry coils of gold hair that almost appear endless, and soft classic Omega features displaying refined sky-blue eyes, thin brows, long upper lashes, small nose and mouth – there is something very graceful about him. His garb is more traditional to his Arcanist role, ensuring he is looked upon wherever he goes. Lysander is 5’7”.

Spoiler: image 

Personality:

Lysander’s will is with the people. His personal nature is to be of service of others and takes the magical duality he has been given seriously. Despite his young age he has hardened into a quiet spoken being of respect and humility. He follows the natural path and arcane path of his magic, giving him some perspectives that are uncomfortable in the world of few beings like himself. If crowded by too many people, Lysander is known to become very shy and try to leave as soon as possible.

Magic(s):

Psychic Dreams - In his sleep Lysander has the chance to be communicated by otherworldly forces.

Magical Sensitivity - Lysander can sense rudimentary things about magical places, persons, or objects.

Brief History: Lysander was adored and take care of by his parents from an early age. His mother simply ‘knew’ he would be an omega and how he looked it wasn’t hard to guess so either from others. Very loved and tended to Lysander was able to grow into a serving and delicate spirit, only taken from this protective shell by the intervention of an unusual figure when he was 18 years of age. The previous Arcanist had decided it was to be Lysander who was to follow after hir. The role was put upon the omega and he couldn’t refuse, the only way out was death.

Pulled into the world of responsibility, Lysander had to, and is still learning to, mature himself so he may serve his community with the aid his magical powers can provide.

Name: Bryson Christoph
    Nature/Class: Beta Wolf-halfbreed Shifter

Appearance:

Spoiler:  

There is a striking confidence in Bryson’s green tinted gray eyes. With messy black hair, often wearing suits, the young man has a cool and distant personal that is easy for him to utilize. He has male ‘resting bitch face’ for better or for worse. The slight narrowing of his eyes suggest he has some distant Asian ancestry. As a fit Beta, he’s lean but not able to reach the hulking muscular sizes of which Alpha’s flaunt. He is 5’10” and enjoys putting a hand in his pocket often. His hands are on the larger size, giving him a sturdy set of fists.

His brows are neat and orderly, slanting his appearance to the pretty aesthetic, yet his looks are overall ‘average’ attractive: conventional enough to enjoy, common enough to forget. If anything about Bryson is remembered, it’s the difficult and dismissive look to his eyes.

Personality:

Bryson watches and observes. He can notice the little things and process them on a logical level. He sees the patterns of human behavior, patterns in mathematics (his field of study), in shapes, and in history. He is not a prominent genius, but simply his ability to see the connections over time does make him more intelligent than his average peers. It is hard to slide something past him with the beta present.

From his personal studies and from his own experiences alive, he has come to see the social unravel and discourse of things at the fault of Omegas who wished to subvert the previous working cultural patterns. Bryson does not enjoy the modern incarnation of Omegas, avoiding them in school and work as much as possible. His conservative views also expand to his skeptical curiosity of the Alpha/Omega bond. Being on the outside of this relationship, he generally dislikes the upheaval these dramatic relationships have caused in world history.

Skeptical to many things, appeasing Bryson isn’t done by heart as much as it is in mind. His emotional needs feel neglected if someone wants him to accept things on the basis of emotion or told to ‘not question’.

Regardless of his resting bitch face, Bryson is open to being spoken to. He is also even to even discussion of social issues, but his conservative opinions are very rooted into his personality and would require much to change his mind. He isn’t outspoken, and will avoid politics in school and work to avoid being bullied or falling into legal trouble. But outside of those places he will speak openly if asked.

Brief History:

Grew up in the Salvino Pack. Father reveals secret family he had on death bed (father died of violent attack).

(I’ll develop this more IC. For now he is in college with a beta male boyfriend named Terrance and they live together. He knows about his younger half-brother Mikael, only after their father admitted it before passing. I was thinking that Mikael/Bryson’s father just passed, Mikael doesn’t know about Bryson but Bryson will be going to meet him)

NPCs:

Hong Ma – Alpha (Dire Siberian Ibex Shifter). Male. Aged 45. Kingston Ma’s father. High middle-class business owner of a local Chinese restaurant and does finance. Immigrated to USA at 25 and came to Kilchii Pack simply on roots of cheap cost of living in the temperate area.

Elizabeth Ma – Beta. Female. Aged 40. Kingston Ma’s Mother. Volunteers babysitting shifter children and sometimes manages/works at her husband’s restaurant.

Ahanu – (Deceased) Alpha (Gray Wolf). Male. Aged 52. Former leader of Kilchii Pack who believed the contested lands were sacred and contained the Primal Spirits – those he believed knew the origin of all shifters and were connected to them all.

Tapco – Alpha (Gray Wolf). Male. Aged 29. Second son of Ahanu who now inherits leading the Kilichii Pack. Greatly believes in the Primal Spirits. He is an avid hunter, using both gun and shifter form. He is skilled with a knife and rifles.

Terrance - Beta (Bird Shifter). Male. Aged 23. Has pro Beta conservative views and is also part of a pro Beta coven. He is Bryson's boyfriend.
    Last edited by Minkasha; 10-09-2017 at 12:54 AM.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Salvino. It has a nice ring to it.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Can you edit that name into Alfie's CS somewhere and anywhere in Fin's if it's relevant?

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Done

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Thank you dear! Still looking for my Alpha photo that 'clicks' with me.

Interested in joining the HP persistent world!? It's pretty cool too ^^,

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Because Fin is tied to my pack, I'm allowed to tie Fin to my character's/NPC's backstory? (Pending approval after they are submitted of course)

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yup.

Mentioned