Page 132 of 274 FirstFirst ... 82130131132133134182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2734

Thread: Eldarin shock [M] (Moonlightsky & NoviDome)

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She smjle “I’m glad. I’m so happy” she said socflg

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"I just don't want to feel like I'm... stealing Eglandir's child."

Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

“Your not. “ she look at him. “He wanted me to move on to find someone and he would be proud you raising the little one. And the child will know of him. He will be happy your raising the child”

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He looked at her, and then looked away. "I never really got to know him. That was my fault. He may have hated me, I wasn't exactly polite towards him."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She shook her head “he didn’t hate you. If he did he wouldn’t of went and ask you to help with the battle like I asked him. He knew what you been through and understood because his family was killed to. He knew the pain and everything you felt because he lost his family and his brother” she stop and look away tears fell down. “He didn’t hate you. If anything he hated me at one point but never admit it but I could tell he has a look a certain look in his eyes when he hate someone and he never had that look when he spoke of you”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Deluven dried her tears and pulled her into a hug. "...Why would you think he hated you?" he asked softly.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose sniffle “when we first got to the village before we went there I told him a story of a boy a elven boy I buried and held in my arms while he was dying. It was eglandir brother and after he heard that I think he hated me for a bit because I was a hunter. Granted I told them no killing kids but no one listens and I tried to save him but I couldn’t. So for a little bit eglandir hated me because of what I am but then we got past it. Any way when he hate someone he has a look an she never had that with you. He would be proud you raising his child and would be happy for us” she said socflg look at him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He hugged her again. "...Thank you. I'm sure he didn't truly hate you. He loved you, Rose, that much was obvious. It must have been hard for him to hear that your colleagues killed his brother... But he wasn't the type to harbour true hate."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nods “it was hard for him hearing that. I know he loved me he got past it and realized I was different. I know he doesn’t hate you either. When he told me what happened to your daughter he almost cried telling it cause it reminded him of his family. He felt horrible. “ she look at him. “After he died he came and saw me and he said to move on and to be happy. I know he would be happy for us. “ she said socflg

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He frowned slightly. "He visited after his death?"

Page 132 of 274 FirstFirst ... 82130131132133134182 ... LastLast