Page 153 of 274 FirstFirst ... 103151152153154155203 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2734

Thread: Eldarin shock [M] (Moonlightsky & NoviDome)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He soon drifted off as well.

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She woke hours later and she whimper shifted to lay on her other side as her back is very sore.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Deluven woke up slightly and laid a hand on her back to heal her pain.

Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose breathed easier when he did that and she whisper. “Thank you love. “ her back pain has been the hardest to deal with with the pregnancy.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Any time," he murmured.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose fell back to sleep and slept few hours more.

A week later rose is getting the baby clothes ready and anything else they need. She sit on the floor in their bedroom folding clothes the baby is due any day now. She has a lot of back and feet pain. She is so happy he is doing better and they been talking of more baby names just for fun. She rub her belly and fold another shirt and sW her next pile is to far for her to reach. She didn’t want to bother him since she doesn’t know what he is doing so she lay on the floor and look at the ceiling relaxing.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Deluven was out back, cutting wood to make the baby's crib with. He wiped some sweat from his forehead and stepped back, putting his axe down. He was about halfway done. He really liked how it was working out. It had been a while since he had worked with wood like this, but he was happy to find he still enjoyed it. And he could put it to good use now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

After a bit rose got up and made them lemonade. She walk out and smile watching Deluven. “You thirsty babe?” She smile lean against the pole held the cups and is happy watching him work on their baby crib.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He looked over at her and smiled. "Yes. Thank you." He took the glass and took a sip. "That is really good." He looked at his work. He knew there was a risk they'd have to leave soon, since his health was getting better. But he refused to let Rose travel like this. And if the baby was born, they couldn't travel either. It was too risky. They would simply have to stay for a little while. Which was why he felt comfortable building this crib. He would speak with Legolas and the leader soon. He hoped they would be okay with him staying as long as he didn't show his face in the village.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose smile and she kiss him. “You having fun building the crib honey?” She is so excited he is building it. She love his work. She slowly sat down and rub her belly. “I got all the baby clothes folded and put away and I made sure we have everything. “ she smile

Page 153 of 274 FirstFirst ... 103151152153154155203 ... LastLast