Page 207 of 274 FirstFirst ... 157205206207208209257 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2734

Thread: Eldarin shock [M] (Moonlightsky & NoviDome)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He looked at her when she held on to him, and gently stroked her back. "...It scares me too. Thank you for not giving up."

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nods and she like this being in his arms. She never knew what it was like to be held by another man and she like it. “Your welcome. I want this to end” She whisper

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He nodded. "Me too. More than anything. They... They took everything from me. I want my freedom back."

Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nods and look up at him. “I feel horrible about that happening. “ she whisper “I want your freedom to”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He looked at her for a moment before letting go. "All right. Let's go find that guy."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nods and walk with him. She look around “I might be able to ask my dad where Legolas is but I havr to be asleep to talk to him. Or we travel to next town and see if we hear anything”

Rose is worried about her daughter and she track her tocthr village they are in. “Gosh I hope we find her soon” she told Deluven.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Daniel nodded. "I think one of the easiest things to do is ask one of the elves in this town. Come up with a story, like, you are a small-town journalist and you'd like to interview the mastermind behind the elvish reign."

Deluven laid an arm around Rose as they walked. "Me too. Just... Promise me you won't do anything rash. I can't lose you."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Winter nods “that’s a good idea. Who do we ask?” She ask softly walk with him around town

Rose nods “I won’t. You promise to I can’t lose you either” she kiss his cheek and walk with him

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Let's head back to the church, I'm sure there are some high-placed elves hanging around there, still."

Deluven nodded. "All right. I promise."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Winter nods and she saw her parents. “Oh no”

Rose nods and she saw winter. @honey it winter” she whisper and walk with him to them.

“Really?” Winter wanted to say more but rose shush her “not in open let’s talk somewhere private” rose said saw a abandoned building. She led them and went inside.
    “This is dangerous what your doing” rose said

“I know but someone has to stoo rhem snd you guys wont. “ winter said soflf. “Why didn’t you stop Legolas before?”

“I tried I did everything but I was pregnant with you and I was alone for a while” rose said sofflg the alone is whencdeluven had been taken so rose couldn’t socmuch. “There is only so much one can do” rose sad it took a lot out on her when she tried to convince people of Legolas how he showed signs and she was dealing with villagers still not liking her.

Page 207 of 274 FirstFirst ... 157205206207208209257 ... LastLast