Page 245 of 274 FirstFirst ... 195243244245246247 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2734

Thread: Eldarin shock [M] (Moonlightsky & NoviDome)

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Winter stop and she touch the tree by her listening. “Stop walking” She whisper listening to the nature around her.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Daniel and Hannah stopped, looking at Winter with concerned faces.

Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Winter listened and then she grab her knife fast and threw it. It hit a elf knocking him down and winter look at Daniel and Hannah. “Keep walking” shebwhisoer

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Daniel's eyes widened, and he stared at the elf she had just knocked out. Hannah grabbed his arm and pulled him along. "Come on," she grunted.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Winter follow them. She felt bad she did that but she had no choice he would of hurt them. She follow and they traveled for a while then when it was getting dark they made camp by a river. She went and sat on a rock watching the river move her hand playing with it. She felt so much guilt for what she has done to hernkind but she has to protect Daniel and Hannah. She hate the killings on both sides. It hard on her.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Daniel came up to her and pulled her into his arms as he sat down with her. "...You look troubled."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Winter held onto him and sniffle. “I just. I feel horrible about all of this. Each race hurting and killing each other. I feel bad for those I have killed but I didn’t think twice to protect you and Hannah. I just wish our world wasn’t like this. “ she lean again ghim her head on his chest. “Sorry I should be strong but I just feel bad for both sides. “

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He smiled slightly and kissed her hair, rocking her gently from side to side. "You are too kind for this world, do you know that?" he asked softly. "You saved our lives back there. I cannot thank you enough. I know all of this... sucks. But that is why we're on our way to the capital. So we can change things. That is all you. It's your idea, your ambition, that's going to get us there."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Winter held onto him ansbshe smile sofflg. She blush as he said she is to kind for this world. “I know. Thinking of changing things and having you with me helps. “ she look at him. “Before I threw the knife to him he was thinking how he will enjoy hurting us and making us suffer. How can someone think that is enjoyable? I don’t understand” she said being a kind person she can’t understand that thinking.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Daniel closed his eyes. "I... I suppose he thinks-... thought, that we are a threat. That we are enemies. He too is fighting for a cause, just like you and me, he just... doesn't know his cause isn't the right one. He's been made to believe that we are in the wrong, and that's why he wants to hurt us."

Page 245 of 274 FirstFirst ... 195243244245246247 ... LastLast