Page 51 of 274 FirstFirst ... 4950515253101 ... LastLast

Thread: Eldarin shock [M] (Moonlightsky & NoviDome)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He smiled back. "You too. Will you be okay?"

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nods “I’ll be fine” she smile and went into her room. That night she had the worst nightmares yet most about losing him and she doesn’t want that.
    She got two hours of sleep and she left the inn mid morning. She start wheeling herself half way and fell asleep in the middle of the road. Her body slump over.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Not too long after, a couple of young men wandered into the street. They saw her sitting there and smirked to each other. Intoxicated as they were, they decided to have some fun with her. They went over to her and one of them lifted her hand to see if she would wake up.

Eglandir had gone home after dropping her off, but he hadn't slept. He'd been playing with an idea in his mind. What if he healed her a little bit every night, as she slept? He could help her, and it wouldn't raise s much suspicion as healing her all the way in one night, which was what he really wanted to do. He didn't want her to be in pain anymore. But could he risk her connecting the dots? She was smart, there was a definite risk she'd find out about him before he'd gotten the chance to take revenge on her guild members.

Going back and forth like that, he eventually decided to go over there and at least heal her a little, before he wasted all night thinking about it. However, as he walked towards the inn, he heard laughter. He looked over, and his eyes widened. He saw three young men wheeling Rose off into another direction. He cursed and cast a spell at the group of guys, knocking them all off their feet. He sprinted after them, and with his elven speed he'd caught up in a matter of seconds. "Get away from her you filthy humans!" he yelled, balling his fists. He wasn't really thinking about what he was doing; he was too angry.

Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose slowly woke during it and she jumped seeing men and Alex. She didn’t care of her ankle she stood and faced off against the men. “Back off now” the men stood and glare and came after alex and they knock her over and one held her down and hit her in the face and step on her ankle. She cry in pain and she use her other leg and kick him.

She grab her knife she carry and threw it toward the men goin after alex. “Run!” She told him. She tried to stand to protect him but fell crying in pain from her ankle and she whimper scared she would lose him and her lip is busted and bleeding.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Eglandir's eyes widened when the men attacked, and he backed up. He yelled as they hurt Rose, and he was about to attack them when he received a punch to the face. He stumbled, but quickly regained his balance and tackled his assailant. He heard Rose yell for him to run and looked over, seeing two more men coming at him. Out of reflex, he created a magic shield around himself and Rose. The men ran into the invisible wall and fell over, thoroughly confused. Eglandir got up and angrily drew his dagger. "GET LOST!" he shouted. The men gave him a terrified look and backed away.
    "What the hell man?!" they asked, but they scurried off when Eglandir took a threatening step towards them.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose watch surprised. She was shocked seeing what alex did and she look at him “what was that? What you do?@ She ask shock and she whimper as her ankle hurts

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Never mind what I did," he said softly as he rushed over to her and picked her up. He gently put her back in her wheelchair, looking her over. "Are you okay?"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She sniffle and whimper “it hurts my ankle and lip” she whisper to him

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He sighed and bit his lips, wiping the blood off her lip. "I'm so sorry. Let's go clean you up," he said, starting to wheel her back to his home.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

They got to his house and she sat on his couch while he tend to her ankle and lip. “How could you do magic? How is that possible? Humans can’t do that as far I know” she said in shock and panicking a little

Page 51 of 274 FirstFirst ... 4950515253101 ... LastLast