Page 1 of 274 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: Eldarin shock [M] (Moonlightsky & NoviDome)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Default Eldarin shock [M] (Moonlightsky & NoviDome)

As the sun was setting over the small town of Tinhir, Eglandir made the last adjustments to the latest short sword he had been crafting. He had a lovely little shop on the outskirts of town. He looked a little young for a shop-owner, but he liked his job a lot. It was the one thing he was best at, really. He put the sword down on the anvil and got up, stretching his muscles. He took his gloves off and rubbed his hands together before picking up the sword and taking it into the storefront. He lifted his cap for a moment to run a hand through his hair, and then put it right back. It was about time to close shop for the day.
    Last edited by NoviDome; 09-21-2017 at 01:17 PM.

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose has been a hunter for as long as she can remember. It the only thing she knows. Her long red hair is in a side braid and she has her bow and arrows on her back and knives at her side. She been sent to hunt down a certain elf as for the reason she doesn't know why. She came to town and walk around looking at the shops. She went to one notice he was about to close. "Hi I was wondering where can I get my knives sharpened?"

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Eglandir looked up from the shelf he had placed the short sword on, and gave her a friendly smile. He was a handsome fellow, with nearly flawless features. His hair reached to just above his shoulders, and on top of his head he wore a flat cap. His clothes were rather plain, nothing too special. "You've come to the right place, miss," he told her and walked over to her to shake her hand. "Hi. I'm Alex. I can sharpen your knives for you while you wait, if you want. I was about to close, but I'm not in a hurry."

Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose smile at the shop owner and she shook his hand. "Hi I'm Rose. Thank you that would be great" she pull out her knives and handed them to him. She is a beautiful small girl and she has on pants and a shirt and is a simple girl. She smile waiting and is looking at her map of where to find this elf.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He took the knives and brought them into the back of the shop. He was rather overwhelmed by how pretty she was. He got behind the machine and pressed the foot pedal, causing the sharpening wheel to spin and pick up speed. He carefully and skillfully sharpened the edge of each knife. He really did enjoy his work. It kept him in touch with his past.
    When he was done, he picked the knives back up and walked back to the front of the store. "Here you go, miss Rose."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose waited and when he was done she smile and took them. "Great thank you. " she put them at her side. "You know of a inn here in town I can stay in?" She ask softly her one blue eye and one green eye look at him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He raised an eyebrow when he noticed her eyes were different colours, but didn't say anything about it. He thought it might be rude. "There's one a couple of blocks from here, do you have a map?"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"Yes" she show him her map. She stood by him to see where he will show her where it is. "The inn isn't to expensive is it?" She ask him doesn't have much money since she has had a hard time finding the elf she need to kill to get paid again.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He smiled, using a pencil to carefully draw the route to the inn. His movements had something elegant to them. "No, the prices are very reasonable. They sometimes try to get a little more out of tourists, though, so be careful. They shouldn't ask more than 6."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She watch him move his hand as he drew a route to it. She nods about the price and once he finish she took her map and smile. "Thank you. Have a good night" she put her hood on and walk out heading to the inn.

Page 1 of 274 12351 ... LastLast