Page 1 of 23 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Destroyed City (M) (clumsy_mage &Awesomeepicgirl)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Destroyed City (M) (clumsy_mage &Awesomeepicgirl)

This city was once a beautiful and bright place with hundreds of people. Them one day a terrible storm came, destroying the city and taking many lives with it. There are some who survive but as far as any of the surviver's know they are the only one who survived.

Logan had survived the storm in a under ground bunker he had stumbled across in the midst of the storm waiting it out.It has been a few month's or longer since the storm had destroyed the city and the supplies in the bunker were running low once again forcing Logan to go out in the uncertin world once again to find food to survive

Romance and Fiction
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ariana walked the crumbled and cracked streets. She carried Mackenzie, her daughter, on her side. They were both very hungry. They had barely eaten anything since this storm happened. Mackenzie looked at her mother and started pointing to her mouth. "Hungry." She said. Ari kissed her head "I know, but I don't think I have milk." She said. She sat down and tried to breast feed her.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Logan was walking down the road he had been scavenging for most of the morning when he saw what he thought was another persons body that didnt survive he had been burying the dead as he found them he didnt really have a reason other then thats what he would want someone to do if they found his body.
    As he got closer he relized the person was still alive thinking that he was going mad he desided to chance it "hello are you real?" he asked not expecting an answer

Romance and Fiction
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ariana heard a voice and turned around. She saw a man not far from where she was. How could that be? She thought everyone died. She called back to the man. "Yes, I am. Are you?" She asked back. He was to far away to see what he looked like. She started to cautiously walked towards the man. She shifted Mackenzie to her other side as she walked.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"yes im real" Luke called back to the woman and headed toward her soon seeing she was carrying a child as he got closer "are you guys alright?" he asked not knowing what else to say he thought he was the only one that survived.

Romance and Fiction
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ariana looked at the man and nodded. "Yes, we're fine." She said. Mackenzie looked at the man and buried her face into her mothers shoulder. "I mean no offense, but I thought me and my daughter were the only ones who survived." She told him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Logan nodded "same hear I thought I was the only one that lived too" looking from the woman to the child he reached into a pocket on his backpack and pulled out two granola bars he had left and handed them to the woman "hear the kid looks hungry." he told her then took his bag off and pulled out a bottel of water and gave it to them

Romance and Fiction
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ariana gladly took the granola bars from him. She gave him a smile and unwrapped one of them. She took a bite out of it. Her daughter wasn't old enough yet to eat hard food. "Thank you. What's your name?" She asked him. "I'm Ariana and this is my daughter Mackenzie." She told him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Im Logan its nice to meet you both" He told her looking around at there demolished serounding's "were are you two staying?" he asked wondering if they had found a place for shelter

Romance and Fiction
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ariana finished off the bar. "Nice to meet you too." She stuck the wrapper in her tattered shorts pocket. She looked up at the man. "In a building that is half standing." She said. "How about you?" She asked curiously.

Page 1 of 23 123 ... LastLast