Page 182 of 274 FirstFirst ... 132180181182183184232 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2734

Thread: Eldarin shock [M] (Moonlightsky & NoviDome)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He smiled and nodded. "Sounds good." A little while later, they were on the road again. The weather was nice, and it really wasn't too bad to be outside. They were heading towards a brighter future, at least that was what Deluven hoped.

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose smile and hopes the same thing. She want a happier life with him and to have more children with him she hopes he does to.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Almost two decades later, the war between Elves and humans hadn't stopped. In fact, the tables had turned. Legolas had become the leader of the village, and, together with other leaders, had disregarded Rose's advice and started a large-scale offense. All the hunter guilds had been wiped out, save for a few that had managed to remain hidden. And now, instead of Elves, humans were the ones living in fear. One bad thought about Elves could mean certain death. The Elvish soldiers used magic to keep everyone in check, and they were ruthless.

In a town a little ways away from where Rose's and Eglandir's story had begun, a young man was sitting on one of the rooftops, a blade of grass pinched between his teeth. He sighed softly as he looked out over the houses. His stomach growled, and he laid a hand over it, biting his lips. He needed to eat. But he wasn't too keen to go to the market. For starters, he didn't have any money. Secondly, he feared that his actions and his demeanour might betray his thoughts to whatever Elvish soldiers that happened to be around.

Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Winter had decided to leave home to begin her adventure. She hug her parents and her younger siblings and said she will send word when she is safe in another town. She headed out and went to find her story like the one of her mothers.
    Rose watch her go and held Deluven hand worried. She heard how things had gotten worse and it all cause of Legolas and she didn’t like the sound of it. “Love She will be okay right? We taught her well. She is a great fighter like you and grea tracker like me. She will be okay right?” She had to know if she will b

Winter headed on her way and went to the town not far from where her mother and brith father story started. She smile and walk in he village and bought some food and sat down to eat. She heard of hunters being scared now like how elves were and she wish it’s wasnt like that. Shenibble on bread admiring the town how peaceful it seems.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Deluven squeezed Rose's hand as he watched Winter go. He bit his lips. He too was worried. If it had been up to him, she had stayed with them for as long as possible. But she had insisted. And he couldn't keep her sheltered anymore. She had to go out and experience the world. He kissed Rose's temple. "She'll be okay," he said softly.

The young man on the rooftop had moved a little closer to the market to see whether he could find a way to steal some food. He had spotted Winter, but hadn't thought much of her until he saw her looking around the way she did. He figured she had to be a newcomer. He moved over to the edge of the roof, trying to see what her ears looked like - whether she was an elf or a human.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rose nods and she kiss him. Their son ran up and tug on Deluven hand “daddy come play” he looks like Deluven and his twin sister ran up to giggling. “Daddy play” she look like Elena with Deluven and Rose mix in. Rose giggle “I’ll start dinner love”

Winter move her red hair behind her ear showing she is a elf. She got up after finish her food and walk around admiring everything. She smile loving this and giggle watching people entertain people.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The young man moved across the buildings to keep track of her. She surely wasn't human, but her ears seemed to be a little... shorter than normal elf ears. He wasn't sure what that meant. But she did look vulnerable and rather rich, at least for this part of town. Perhaps she would prove useful to him.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Winter hum as she walk around. She smile and gave some people who didn’t have much some of her food and they thanked her. She walk around more enjoying this.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The young man tilted his head as he watched her. There was something about this girl, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He continued to follow her, and when an alley came up ahead he sped up. He jumped down into the alley, the blade of grass flying out of his mouth. He leaned against the wall, looking out into the street to where Winter walked.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Winter walk in the street and soon she turned down the alley. She read alleys give a short cut to out of town and wanted to see if this one was. She hum as she walk and she notice him and she smile. “Hello” shebsaif socflg and kept walking

Page 182 of 274 FirstFirst ... 132180181182183184232 ... LastLast