Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good morning, first years. (Slytherin First Year Girls & Ella Archer)

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

Default Good morning, first years. (Slytherin First Year Girls & Ella Archer)

Thursday, September 2nd, 2117
    The Slytherin Girls' Dormitory - 7:00 AM.

The sound of stirring students and morning chatter had begun in the girls' dormitory, most students excited to begin their first lessons of the year. Soon enough they would be grumbling at this early awakening, after late nights spent completing assigments or midnight astrology lessons. Any first years who were still sleeping would be quickly awakened with the arrival of the fifth year female prefect into their dormitory. Ella Archer opened the door without warning, stepping into the room and unceremoniously dumping a large, black handbag on the stone floor. It popped open as it landed, and Ella looked down at it, her lips pursed.

"Don't take forever getting ready," she said, seemingly speaking to the handbag, "or I won't wait. I'll be in the commonroom."

With that rather strange entrance, she turned and walked out of the room, leaving the bag behind.

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Katrin was already up and dressed. Rather excited for the first day of school. She'd seen Professor Grimm practice all sorts of enchanting magic, but now would be her turn!

She looks up curiously as Ella came in. Clearly upset about something. She didn't say anything as the Fifth year left.

All thoughts of what had happened the night before were gone. She didn't much care if the other girls listened to her. She'd said her peace. Today was a new and exciting day.

With that in mind, she rolled up to the bag, peaking inside it. Not too surprised by what she saw. After all, she'd seen so many things already. "Are you ok? Do you need help? She curiously asked the miniature student in the strange bag. "I'm glad they found a solution. . . " There was no hint of mocking or joking. Simply genuine concern for the girl.

What is an Angel, without her Wings?

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Damara took Ms. Archer’s sternness with a grain of salt, for she basked in the satisfaction of her deep cut in the girl’s pride. That was all Damara needed to remember to succeed here at Hogwarts: many of these proper families would never be able to compared to House Liakos. She need only remember heritage and know she would succeed. Damara’s smile that had been cast upward to the prefect wavered and faded the moment the lame dirty-blood came into her view. After mocking her yesterday, she dare speak to her now. Disgusting.

Damra said nothing, stepping to a glowing spot on the floor which seemed to ease her up to begin emerging out of the handbag. First her head poked through the handles, her torso constrained yet flowing without delay up and out of the open bag. What should have been impossible for the eye to comprehend was easy for it follow as bit by bit Damara came out in a matter of seconds and took a step onto the ground. Standing next to the wheeled girl, Ms. Liakos felt giddy with how her feet were firmly planted in the girl’s room. There was a joyful wanting to shed tears but the girl beside her was a grounding downer.

The Grecian turned and looked down upon the other Slytherin. Despite being deshelled and wounded, Damara eyed the girl venomously. It was enraged, yet the anger was tame and coy, hidden behind her eyes. “I will never need your help.” The girl spoke merrily her words of contempt. Impatient to wait anymore, Damara turned to look for Tamara and began to run to her. “Tamara!” Damara squealed, embracing the other girl and holding to her tightly. Through the proper company Damara sought the help and comfort she needed from yesterday’s events.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

The Big Meme
    Bedford, Bedfordshire (Uni) / Wickford, Essex
    Fantasy; Science Fiction; Superheroes; Coming-of-Age; Supernatural Drama.
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

The Grecian turned and looked down upon the other Slytherin. Despite being deshelled and wounded, Damara eyed the girl venomously. It was enraged, yet the anger was tame and coy, hidden behind her eyes. “I will never need your help.” The girl spoke merrily her words of contempt. Impatient to wait anymore, Damara turned to look for Tamara and began to run to her. “Tamara!” Damara squealed, embracing the other girl and holding to her tightly. Through the proper company Damara sought the help and comfort she needed from yesterday’s events.

"Damara!" Tamara responded, wrapping her arms around the Greek girl after having watched her emerge from the confines of the bag. Peering into it as much as she could whilst being embraced by her friend, she caught eye of some of the details of the small room - a view that puzzled the young student slightly. "I missed you last night! Does this mean you'll be staying with us from now on?"

"You'll have to tell me all about the Boys Dormitories - what happened?!"

Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Katrin just shakes her head in frustration at Damara's insistence. I'll show all of you.
    You'll all regret this. You'll see.

A small part of her wished she could simply order Oslac to come here. He'd absolutely love the chance to show off like that. And to show these. . . Snakes that she had a house elf all her own?!

She sighs to herself, Professor Grimm had sstrictly forbid her to ever bring the elf to Hogwarts.

She watches as Damara rushes over to Tamara. Rather glad she had at least one friend. She then turns to the bag sitting beside her. She picks it up gently, placing it by the one empty bed. Then returns to her own.

"I am glad you are here, Ms. Liakos. Even if you don't believe me." She said it quietly. It was rather easy to miss, if one wasn't paying attention.

What is an Angel, without her Wings?

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Damara sighed in Tamara’s arms.

“I’ll be with the girls now” Damara confirmed her friend’s comprehension of the situation. She pulled away enough to smile at the black haired girl. “Hurry, I must get ready for class!” Damara took Tamara’s hand and turned to walk back to the handbag to only see it wasn’t where she had left it. Her mascara winged eyes scanned around to see it had been placed at her bed by her generous stacking of luggage. The first born Liakos glanced at the lame girl afterword, but said nothing of the matter. “Over here.” Damara corrected herself, leading Tamara to her bed.

Now she was bothered by bringing all the clothes and jewelry she did – it was going to have to be put away into the dresser by her hand and she doubted it’d all fit. Letting go, Damara knelt down to one small travel case which was opened by two leather straps. As she opened it Tamara could see that the Liakos girl must have had much muggle-currency worth of small accessories inside for everything glinted crisply. Damara pulled out the first tray of gem cut bracelets and necklaces to reveal the earrings also sorted in individual velvet squares.

“Want to wear something?” Damara offered, gems reflecting the Slytherin water muted light from their window. Damara put away her rose quarts earrings and grabbed emerald studs in a very casual way, not in any awe the numerical value of what she was touching. “The boys…” Damara began, “Cary is unusual, I don’t understand him and one dirty boy I caught staring up my skirt. It was a terrible night but I am here now.” Damara looked over her shoulder at Tamara, “with you” she said yet again smiling.

The Big Meme
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

“Want to wear something?” Damara offered, gems reflecting the Slytherin water muted light from their window. Tamara shook her head, slightly in awe at the sheer amount of money all the accessories must have cost. It wasn't out of the ordinary for a master alchemist to be able to recreate the treasures of the Earth, but Damara's were all no doubt real - and that was somehow even more impressive to the young girl.

"Uhh, no you're fine!" She finally offered up as a quietened reply, not wanting to be responsible for such beautiful jewellery. Damara put away her rose quarts earrings and grabbed emerald studs in a very casual way, not in any awe the numerical value of what she was touching.

“The boys…” Damara began, “Cary is unusual, I don’t understand him and one dirty boy I caught staring up my skirt. It was a terrible night but I am here now.” Damara looked over her shoulder at Tamara, “with you” she said yet again smiling.

"Oh, that sounds awful!" Tamara exclaimed, obviously referring to the peeping tom who had been looking up Damara's skirt. "Have you told any of the teachers about it, you could land him in some serious trouble - might not see him again?" On Damara's reference to Cary, Tamara had to take a moment to think about it. "He is odd, I do agree..." The girl started. "But at the same time, I think he's quite good company? What did he do in the boys dorm?"

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Damara was keen on sharing the exact details of her encounter with Caryxander. Her answer to Tamara was a shake of her head. Putting the studs in she looked up to the Rosier witch.

“I don’t want to talk about that. And I don’t want any more attention about being in the boy’s room” she put it rather bluntly, sealing away her trays of jewelry to rummage now through large briefcases for clothes. “Can…you help with my hair? I have to hurry” the Liakos explained. “I will go to class at my best. I won’t be humiliated again. I can’t” she exclaimed. Rummaging, in her hands was a brush, a comb, and a new set of clothes. "You...wouldn't care if I changed here would you?"
    Last edited by Minkasha; 09-22-2017 at 01:06 AM.

The Big Meme
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

"I'm not bothered." Tamara shrugged her shoulders. "As long as the others don't care?" The young girl looking over at the other girls with serious eyes, not wanting replies but intending to almost say 'she stays'. Turning away from them, the girl approached Damara and held her hand out, awaiting the brush. "Of course I can help you out with that!" The girl smiled, taking note of Damara's resistance against her questions about the dorms room.

'What did you do Cary? What did you say to her to change her mind about you?' Tamara thought, her mind calling back to when the pair of them had been gossiping and getting along well at the Slytherin table in the Great Hall.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Damara trembled and turned around, facing her body to the wall. A shooting spoke of nervousness took her by surprise. She felt ashamed of taking off her clothes. Setting her change of clothes down upon the bed, the Greecian hesitated but lifted and pulled her shirt up and off. There was nothing anatomically different, a small training bra clasped against her skin. The wealthy girl followed through, changing shirts as fast as possible. Quietly she was trusting Tamara to do something pretty with her hair.

"I'll do my makeup and the rest in the bathroom" Damara released into the air nervously. "Tell me more of your house" the girl changed the subject.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast