Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An Intervention for a Lonely Girl (Katrin Edlund, Tryee Kinnarid, Nathara Macfarland)

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

“Oh” Nathara said with some excitement. Under her collar she revealed a leather string connected to a pouch. “Tyree has found some for me” Pulling apart the pursed pouch, the second year pulled out an asymmetrical oval rock. Speckled with gray dents and chips, the purple stone reflected the Slytherin flames timidly. The hue of purple was attractive beyond the film of weathering. “At Seacliff he found this for me” The girl hummed contently. Tyree looked away from the fire to study her happy face and returned back to staring at the elemental dance.

The girl maneuvered herself to sit on the arm of the chair nearest Katrin to show her a good look of the rock. To the touch the dents almost cut the skin if rubbed against, but the eroded edges themselves were smoothed and kindly rounded. “It is sweet, in its own way” Nathara explained sentimentally. “Don’t hurt yourself on it” She said with a flick of her brow and a hint of irritation – not wanting to have to go through tending to any small cuts carelessness caused.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Katrin smiled as the girl's excitement grew. She gently, almost reverently, took the offered stones to look at. Caredully turning them over in her hand. "They're beautiful." She said with sincerity before handing them carefully back. She was surprised at how sharp the one was, but didn't cut herself.

What is an Angel, without her Wings?

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Nathara took her stone back and concealed it back within the pouch. Katrin's gesture brought a smile to the Slytherin girl. "I've never wanted to let it go since I got it" she said affectionately, hiding the pouch under her clothes. "Besides ghost, Hogwarts has pretty rocks too. Want to see?" Her invintstion made Tyree look up at her with a rised brow, dispelled by her reassuring giggle. The girl got off from him, meticulously fixing her skirt back into order. "They are in the courtyard, come" she insisted, sainting for Katrin to leave the commonroom with her. Tyree got himself to stand slowly and waited.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Katrin grins. Readjusting herself in her chair, and turning to join them. She stops for a second, and gives a sharp whistle. Her small puppy comes running down the staircase, jumping on to her lap. She then turns to her new friends. "Let's go!"

With that last sentence, she pushes in front of the two, leading the way in excitement. Finally, she'd found a place. She'd finally started to making friends.

Finally, she was home.

What is an Angel, without her Wings?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12