Thread: (M) FACADE: AN RPA MEMBER (HALLOWEEN) EVENT OOC

RPA's Hedonist
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Horror (M) FACADE: AN RPA MEMBER (HALLOWEEN) EVENT OOC

THE EVENT HAS STARTED - NO LONGER ACCEPTING CHARACTERS

Facade

A Crazy and Horrific Member Contest

Rated: Mature (Gore, Intense Violence, Language, Heavy Amounts of Cheese)

You have been invited to partake in a contest; can you survive a night in a supposed haunted mansion owned by the incredibly wealthy and mysterious Mr. Gaunt? Strangely enough, as a reward, he spoke in an interview that he will grant any wish to those that remain in his mansion by dawn... alive.
    Many believe he is simply joking and that a sum of money will be awarded to whoever remains present within the building by dawn.
    Security is tight and nothing is allowed in except for your doomed wonderful self. All items will be stored for later retrieval.
    Also, no need to dress up, just be yourself. Do enjoy your stay!

The gates open at 6PM, and the event begins at 9PM. Hope to see you die there!

---
    CHARACTER SKELETON
    Name: (you play as yourself)
    Appearance: (Keep it simple)
    Your Wish: (The Incredible Mr. Gaunt will apparently grant whatever wish you may craft)

---
    BE CREATIVE

In this RP Contest, you are allowed to not only add rooms to the massive mansion (and help add to existing member-made rooms), but also write your own death... if you happen to perish. >_>
    Don't go overboard with the rooms, though. Be reasonable and realistic with your creativity. Secret passages are allowed. =)

---
    Situational Hazardous Imminent Threats aka SHIT

Sadly, everything and everyone comes to an end by the way of SHIT.
    If SHIT goes down in this RP Contest/Contest RP, you simply only need to roll the dice.

If a SHITuation arises, then the true event will begin and the first round will start. At the start of each round, I will roll a random number using the dice code.

[roll]1d6[/roll ]

Within that same round, you will post the dice code in the OOC. If your number matches the number I rolled, your character will be killed by whatever SHIT you decide in the IC. =(
    If you don't roll my number, you live to see the next round and can post that you survived in the IC! =D
    There is a limit of 3 deaths per round. So, after three members have died, nobody else after needs to roll and can just post in the IC.

---
    RULES
    RPA Rules apply

In the IC, you play yourself. No weapons, items or special abilities will arrive with you to the mansion.

This is meant to be a quick contest based only on luck. Just have fun and enjoy the experience for what it is.

If you have the sudden urge to argue with someone because you're constipated, go private message them and leave the OOC clean of drama.

This contest goes only by rounds once the true event begins. If you do not post within 3 days from the start of a round (within the OOC and IC), you will be skipped. On the third time you are skipped, your presence will be removed from the IC as you will perish in some horrific way... that your peers will get to gladly decide.

There are no benefits to sticking together that will affect the dice roll. If you doa co-post, you must still roll for yourself.

The idea for this event is that only one member will survive in the end. However, sometimes, SHIT happens, and things get complicated. That said, if time is short, I'll allow up to three winners.

If you are caught cheating by typing a fake dice result, you will be immediately removed from participating in the contest.
    ---
    THOSE LOST

Round 1 Deaths:
    Craze
    lobo
    Kris
    Last edited by Imp; 10-13-2017 at 07:56 PM.

The black Cat
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Name: Chat Noir

Age: Age is just a number, but I'm still young and nubile so 23

Appearance: Medium height, short blond hair, glasses, and the loosest pants I own so that if I have to run or shit myself there's extra space. I'm also wearing a count chocula t-shirt, because it's the spookiest thing I own.

Your Wish: I want 5 billion dollars, because I'm a needy bitch.

Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? 

Spoiler: I'm the cat who got the cream. 

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

This looks like soooo muuuuuch fuuuun!

Name: G
    Age: 25, but constantly asked for id (and the legal age is 18 here, come on guys!)
    Appearance: 5"2, so why is my depth perception so bad? You'd think I'd be less likely to bang my head on stuff. Not the case. Black tights and an RPA t-shirt. Bare feet.
    Your Wish: A miniature giraffe. Like, proportioned, but it's only 2 feet tall.

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Name: Kris
    Appearance: Short, black hair
    Your Wish: Some kind of object to stop time, so I could sleep and still enjoy the day!

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Name: Dna
    Appearance: Imagine a doughy Jesus look-a-like in a star wars dark side tee shirt, black cargo pants, and black basketball shoes.
    Your Wish: Zombie Apocalypse? Or if you can't do that, maybe like a Krogan for a best friend?
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

daddy
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Name: Craze
    Appearance: Wearing a kickass pink hoodie, a black cap with a pineapple on it, and avocado socks. Black skinny jeans. White sneakers. I'm 5'7''... not sure if that's short for you guys, but it is for me. I'm a Dutchie, I'm supposed to be like 8'5''!
    Your Wish: a pack of cigarettes

Month the of Member November
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Name: Crazywolf
    Appearance: About 6' tall, short dark hair. Wearing a pair of faded blue jeans with a conspicuous white spot over the left knee where I splashed a bit of bleach on them while cleaning the bathroom. Also wearing a grey fleece jacket to protect against the cold as I really hate the cold, especially in haunted houses.
    Your Wish: Unlimited power
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Name: Karma/Karmz/Karm/Karms
    Appearance: Long brown hair mixed with pink, Brown eyes, 5'3(and a half, yes it matters), I wear jeans and tshirts. Today I chose The Flash shirt in case I need to get out of here quickly.
    Your Wish: Teleportation. I want to be able to visit any of my friends at any time I want, no matter where they are in the world.

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Name: Scottie
    Appearance: 5'4 (yeah that's right...I don't need no halfs ) Pale, glasses, blue eyes.....MASSES OF HAIR. GODS SAKE WE DIDN'T THINK IT POSSIBLE BUT IT IS. Wearing jeans andddddddddd a Halloween top....gotta keep it festive yo....along with my F*** off boots :3

Your Wish: Oh can you hear them? Hundreds upon thousands of small scrambling feet....their harsh breaths echoing through the air....that's right....
    Spoiler: I want. 

Mostly fantasy, but up for almost anything
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Name:Oddysen
    Age: 24 (I'm old, but I'm not that old, young but I'm not that bol- I mean, I suppose I am though, seeing as I'm joining this death circus... Forget I said anything.)
    Appearance: 5'7. Long, largely unkempt brown hair with a reddish tint, and a matching, sorta pathetic beard. Morbidly skinny, and wears generic denim jeans, and a light denim jacket over a "funny" t-shirt with an obscure nerdy joke on it.
    Your Wish: Just to be, happy you know? I mean, that's all we want in the end anyway isn't I mean... NO WAIT, I WANT 100 PORTAL GUNS, THAT WORK ON ANY SURFACE (And at the same time, without interfering with each other)! THATS WAY BETTER!

Page 1 of 20 123 ... LastLast