Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A DR who RP Between Omac and P.K. (Gale and Percy) IC PG-13

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale sighed heavily once more as she caught the jar and moved it away as he set on the counter. Some people were just to persistent for their own good. She peered off into the field for a long moment as she finished off the Twizzler. Was someone out in the field? She couldn't help the feeling of being watched as she looked through the stocks of wheat for a sign of someone, but the only thing that moved was the tops, swaying in the breeze.

She grunted when he mentioned time travel. "One crazy conspiracy after another and you think I'm not a time traveler? I'm surprised." She grumbled glancing up at him. A Kid with light up shoes? Gale wasn't in the habit of taking on passengers or being anyone taxi so either he had the wrong person or... if he really had seen her then it was somewhere in her future... and his past. She mentally groaned the waves of space time didn't always go in a strait line, specially not for people like herself. They warped, weaved and intertwine, looping back on each other and creating scenarios that should otherwise be impossible.

"That's impossible." she said simply. She would have explained why but a shout came from down the road. "Hey! Women I thought I told you to stop handing out them damn sweets." "Oh great." Gale muttered pushing herself to stand and scooting the stool back. "Then stop letting your kids come down this road and beginning like street urchins." She called back. She sounded unconcerned as the man approached, at least that is till he pulled a small gun out of his pocket. "I don't trust you strangers!

"Damit." Gale lunged to snag onto percy and pull him down behind the bar as the man started popping off shot.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Everything was spinning. All Percy could see was the pool of blood raining down from his shoulder. "I'VE BEEN SHOT. I'M GOING TO DIE!". He started to feel dizzy as he watched himself bleed out. It was like his whole life was flashing before his eyes. Except, it wasn't. It was just a wave of strange symbols and images he didn't even remember seeing before. He knew he's never seen them before. But, then he couldn't fight it anymore. He was soon off into a deep sleep having no idea what was happening...

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale looked down at the pool of blood with a string of hissed curses. She peered over the counter before ducking back down. "Hang on." But Percy was already out. She reached out quickly turning the nob on the small back door that most people would assume would be a small back storage before grabbing hold of Percy. She could still hear the shots ringing in the air but she remained low as the man shouted.

Pulling Percy inside she shut the door before scrambling up dashing over and hopping up onto a raised platform. "Come on boy, we've outstayed our welcome." she murmured to the console in front of her as she flipped a few levers and smashed a few buttons. From the outside the Bar would starts to materialize Leaving the crazy man outside to stop and stare in wounder as the object he'd been supposedly putting bullets into vanished with out a sign left behind.

Gale grumbled as she turned back to Percy with narrowed eyes. He was bleeding out fast. She moved quickly down a side hall bursting into a small room and ruffling through old odds and ends. "Ugh, I know they are here somewhere. Damn I need to clean this room up." She grumbled tossing things to the side until she finely took hold of a small container. "Here you are." she said snagging a cloth before turning back. "Its been a while." She said as she kneeled down next to Percy. "Damn what a mess." she sighed before uncapping the container and placing it near his wound. "You know what your doing, though you've never worked on human anatomy before, I've faith in you." she told the tiny nano bots as they swarmed out and to the wound.

Gale carefully put the cloth to his shoulder and blocked off the blood flow as the nanobots did their work. When Percy was stabilized she carefully removed the cloth and watched the bullet slowly began to push out of the skin before taking it and watching the skin repair itself. Once she was certain he would be alright she put his good arm around her shoulder and lifted him up to lay him down away from the door.

Finding him a pillow and a blanket she made him comfortable before cleaning up the blood in the entry way and behind the counter. When all was said and done she sighed heavily. before taking a seat at the counter brushing off the shattered jar of jellybeans from the counter and pulling out a bottle of nerds and taking a swig as she looked out into the star filled void around them.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

First there was a mass sting of pain and then there was a peaceful bliss. He barely opened his eyes as he smacked his lips together. His mouth was dry. He reached next to him for the bottle of water he always kept by his nightstand. Even when he was sleeping in tents or his car he always had a drink close by. But, now there wasn't any water. He sat up and cracked his next. "Where's my water?" He yawned and opened his eyes... "WHAT THE HELL?!". Around him was what looked like some sort of spaceship. "That chick abducted me!"

He stood up, but he was still feeling a little dizzy so he tumbled left and right. This proved all of his theories. This was enough for him to convince the Government to strike back at the aliens. Or enough push to make Gale find his sister for him. He then saw the door remained open. "I can escape..." he snuck his way up to it before stopping right at the turn. What he saw was the most insane thing he had ever seen. It was the black void of outerspace! Standing right outside the doorway was Gale. "I'm dead, aren't I?". He just stared at the obsess without stepping out of the Tarids.

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale looked up. "Your awake, a little faster then I thought." she murmured looking him up and down for a moment before pushing up from the stool before stepping closer to taking a closer look at his shoulder, The tare in his clothing and the soft pink skin was the only thing that remained of the wound. "Good, doesn't look like there are any side effects, I imagine your feeling a little dizzy though." She said. She set back down leaning back on the counter.

"No, lucky enough for you your not dead because I was able to drag you inside and treat you with some medical nanobots." She told him. "No thanks to that crazy red neck, looks like you got the confirmation you wanted. She sighed. "What a pain." She took another swig of nerds. "There are aliens out here." She confirmed glancing out at the stars. "Your universe, and worlds outside of yours. There are an endless about of life in places you couldn't fathom." she said looking back to him. "But I don't know anything about your sister or you or this kid with light up shoes." she said rubbing the back of her head.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

For a long moment he didn't speak. He was so quiet it was like he wasn't even breathing. His eyes wide as he stared at the vast universe around him. And, finally he looked to Gale. "I believe you, and now we have the tools to find her." He turned around and made his way back into the Tardis. He walked around as he poked and kicked all the walls and wires he saw. "So suspicious. This is much more powerful tech here then the spaceship I was on yet it somehow seems older... Oh!". He then saw the control panel in the middle of the large room.

He circled it for a few minites. He then lifted his hand up, the one with the ring, and moved it along with him. A light emerged from the ring as he scanned the area. "Fascinating. The ring isn't finding any earthly materials here. This place is definitely alien,". He reached for a lever, "I wonder what else it could do...".

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale got up and followed him. "I haven't agreed to take you anywhere bud." She said growling as he poked and prodded at the TARDIS. She grumbled rubbing her forehead between her thumb and for finger. She moved after him to the control panel... that ring of his. "what did you expect?" She growled. Her hand shot out grabbing hold of his wrist though in a tight grip as he went to reach for lever.

"Don't. touch." She said lowly. "If you don't know how to fly him you'll likely get us killed. Try it again and I'll have you on your back side in the middle of 1981 America." She pulled his hand away. "This isn't like your silly human cars, or plains or trains. One wrong move and you could have us flying into a black hole way back in the time before your planet even existed." She said.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Percy raised his eyebrow, "Is that a threat?". He laughed it off and stepped back away from the controls. He put his hands behind his back and yawned. "You act like I've never flown a spaceship before. Well... not so much flew as crashed, but it still worked out in the end.". It wasn't completely clear if he was telling the truth or not. There was definitely hints of him being serious, but with his sarcastic tone and inspector attitude it was difficult to tell. Once again he circled around the room. "It's kind of small, isn't it?".

He then turned around with his finger on his chin. He then started to point, "Aha! So you just admitted that this thing can go back time. I'm assuming that means going back to save my sister, but I'm not aware of the potential risks. I have to know all the possible outcomes before I make a decision!". He spun around Gale like he had some sort of ribbon and was honoring her. "Take me back in time! Show me exactly how this thing works and then we can embark on a mystical quest to save my sister!".

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"You bet it is." She told him seriously. She watched him move around with an annoyed expression growing darker and darker as he continued to speak. "You don't have to know anything." She told him when he was finely through speaking, she hadn't moved an inch her eyes watching him through narrowed eyes. "I'm not taking you anywhere to do anything for any reason." She said before she turned to the control panel. "I don't give demanding brats joy rides, and I don't get involved in other peoples past problems." She grumbled moving a few switches and pulling a lever. "I'm dropping you off right back where you came from, just a little ways from the accident. and then I'm going."

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

He stopped joking in a cold, lifeless reaction. He just stared at her for a moment as she moved switches and pulled the lever. "Wait..." he shook his head, "Wait, wait, wait! I can be very useful. I have experience with aliens, and I was able to find you,".

He slipped off his trusty ring and set it on the ground before stepping away from it. "I've had that thing since I've escaped. Think of it as a barging chip. You show me what I want to see and you can hold on to this priceless treasure. It's gathered a lot of information over the years about both human and alien races. It could help,".

He looked back down at the ring. "It's the last thing I have that my sister and I shared. It's more then some of the other space junk I've gathered over the years,". He looked back up, "24 hours. Give me 24 hours and I can prove myself to you,".

Decay is Coming

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast