Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A DR who RP Between Omac and P.K. (Gale and Percy) IC PG-13

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"You seem to have misunderstood." Gale said gruffly looking back at him. "I don't need a companion, Nor do I want one for any reason. You've nothing to prove to me that will change my mind." She said looking him over. Her voice softened a little. "I can't help you... I'm sorry." A silence would stretch for a moment before there was a click on the panel.

Gales head turned to look at the controls. There was a groaning from the ship as Gale's eyes widened. "Bloody hell what are you doin?" She moved over to another part of the panel trying to force the TARDIS to stay put but ti was to late. The ship shifted, tilting. "Hang on to something!" She snapped at Percy bracing herself against the control panel as she continued working with the switches. Why now? of all times why now?! She stumbled around the counsel as she ship came to a shuddering halt. "Where the hell have you taken us now?" She asked the ship angrily. She tapped on a screen watching the information scroll down as she frowned.

"You think your funny don't ya?" She asked the TARDIS and the ship groaned as if in response. "well your not! Take us back right now!" She said frantically flipping switches and pulling the lever but the Ship remained silent. "Where the hell do you get off making the discussions?" She growled and gestured to Percy. "I am not taking him out there." She told the TARDIS. "I said no!" She seemed to be having a one sided argument with the ship itself.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Percy just watched as the ship and Gale seemed to be having an argument. She told to hold on as the ship rocked back and forth. He quickly fell flat on his face with his eyes on his ring a few inches away. As they were jerked through time and space it slipped out of grasp. He shook it off acting nothing had happened as he stood back up and ran after his ring. It sat safely next to the doors. He moved closer to pick up his ring and then saw what looked to be a large building. "Wait, we're inside?" He slipped his ring back on and then opened the doors wide. "WHOA!"

They were now inside some sort of mall. Or at least that's what it looked like. There was all kinds of humanoids with different features that Percy had never seen. He pointed at one as they past by, "Is she a cat woman?". The woman hissed at him. "Okay, okay," he looked back to Gale, "We HAVE to explore this place!". With that he ran out of the TARDIS and into the alien world around him. So much to see. At this point, he didn't even care if Gale left him behind. He was far too excited, and even more... somebody had to know what happened to his sister.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale looked up. "What?! n- Get back here!" She growled as he left. She moved for the door peering out but he was already out in the crowed. 'He's going to get himself killed." she said glancing around. She pulled herself back in, picked up a coat and put it on as she stepped out, closing the door behind her and looking around. "Damn now where did he go?" she grumbled. She thought she caught a glimpse of him and headed off in that direction.

This shopping mall was HUGE almost the size of the moon. She took a glance up at one of the ceiling windows. Sure enough stars glittered over head. It was a damn space mall. That meant these shops where form hundreds of different species. All with different costumes and languages. he didn't even have a translator. Damn idiot running out into situations he didn't understand. She pushed through the crowds to try and catch up with him. "Get back here dammit!" She got a few passing glances but she ignored them.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Percy didn't slow down for a second. He knew he was off of earth. It was pretty obvious as other species walked past him, each snarling as they pushed past him. One of them seemed to have a horn while another appeared like some sort of melting snowman, but way more hideous. He looked over to one of the shops, but everything inside was in some weird language. He peaked his head in, "It seems empty. I'll just take a quick look around...". He walked the isles of the little shop looking for something that could have some use later.

Something came from behind screeching and making noises Percy has never heard of. In it's hands was some sort of blade-saw mixture with it's eyes on Percy. He slipped to the floor and then crawled out out of the way. He was moving quickly, but not quickly enough. The alien snatched him up and pushed him up against the canned goods. Or at least Percy hoped those were canned goods and not jars of brains or something. The blade-saw came close to him and rubbed up against him. He closed his eyes, "It can't go out like this... I haven't even walked on the moon yet,". Then it was over. He was dropped and upon looking up the alien had taken a small piece of hair. Before walking off it handed him the object he had poked at and left back to wherever it was hiding in the shop. He emerged feeling dazed, holding an overpriced, otherworldly toaster and asking himself what just happened. "I think I just sold my body for money..."

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale sighed. "Thats what happens when you go running off into places you don't understand." Gale growled as she finely spotted Percy. "You don't understand anything thats going on and you just run off into a random direction, for all you know you could have walked into a slave shop and been dragged off into another galaxy and sold yourself for real." She told him with a heavy frown. "Now come on, we are going back." She told him taking his arm. "Lets go." She didn't want to take a change of him running off again.

She started back through the crowds back towards the TARDIS. "I told you, your time isn't ready for this, and wont be for another couple hundred years. And I have no intentions of speeding that along." she grumbled.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

He struggled to break free, but Gale had a tight grip. "Man, you're strong!". He stopped fighting as she pulled him through the crowd of aliens. He felt a little embarrassed like some sort of little kid who ran off from his parents. He did kind of act maybe just a little childish. "Wait, let me just have a second chance. I won't run off again. I just..." he paused and thought about it for a moment. Percy looked to his ring that seemed to glow brighter as they grew closer to the T.A.R.D.I.S. He wasn't sure why that was happening, but it seemed the ring had attached itself to the mysterious time traveling machine, or maybe vise versa.

When they almost made it back to the candy shack he knew he was running out of time. He took a deep breath, "I'll make you a deal. If we can save my sister then I won't go back. You can drop me off somewhere in the middle of the Galaxy. Erase my memory, or even take my life if you need to." He looked to his freehand at the alien Toaster he had sold some of his hair for. "What is this thing anyway? It's not from Earth, but I bet I could take it apart..." The little screws in his head were starting to turn.

He looked back up, "Despite what you believe I'm smarter then I look." His smiled for a moment before taking his attention back between his ring in the hand Gale was holding and the toaster. "Can I have my hand back? This piece of junk is acually really heavy."

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"Oh really?" Gale said sarcastically. "Says the man who went running off and got lost in a mall full of aliens he doesn't understand." Gale sighed heavily as she pulled him in-front of her pushing him towards the candy shake. "You weren't listening to a word I said were you?" she grumbled before she suddenly grabbed the back of his shirt stopping him from going any further. She stopped in her track looking at the candy shack.

There standing around the TARDIS were 4 figures, dressed in black. They looked like security guards. "Great..." She grumbles. they couldn't get in though, and they knew it. Where they also looking for her to make her help them solve their problems? or were they actually security guards. Great now she needed a way to get around them. "Come on." she said tugging Percy back moving off to a small restaurant to the side that she could watch her TARDIS from but not seem suspicious.

When she reached it she set down at a seat. "I can't help you." she said finely. "You see those guys over there? most likely they are looking for me to solve their problems to. but that's not how this works." Gale said waving down a waitress. She spoke quietly in another language to the women gesturing to Percy once and the women nodded before moving off. "Not many things are a fixed point in time, but even messing with events that have already happened can have massive negative effects, not only on one person but millions, whole galaxy worth's." she sighed. "Dabbling in time is a dangerous business and I stay out of dangerous businesses."

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

restored per request

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

As Percy was forced to sit down he could taste the poorly made food from there. He sat the junk toaster on the table and rubbed his forehead. "Ugh, it feels like a year has passed in the past hour." He shook his head. "Look, you've already meddled in my life. I don't know if it's because of time travel or if you don't remember for some reason but you saved me from that spaceship when I was sixteen. For all we know, you're the reason I was on that spaceship in the first place." He thought about it for a second, sniffing the air and trying to stop himself from gagging. "Think of it this way. I wouldn't even be here if you didn't help me and so if you don't help me, won't that create a paradox?" He felt proud in that realization, smirking at it. "I'm starter then you know."

He shook his head. "Do you know how many times I've been told I was crazy? I was institutionalized on multiple occasions. I spent mine and my sisters college fund on trying to find you. Not to mention everything my parents left behind... When I saw this place," he looked around, his eyes full of wonder. "I had to look around. Even if for a few seconds." He looked back down at her. "I'm not like other humans. I've already know aliens have existed for the past ten years of my life. I just needed an extra layer of proof." He sniffed at the air again. "This place smells horrible." He looked down at his ring which was still glowing intensely. "And, this thing is glitching or something."

"Excuse me." said a creature with four arms, each holding a trey of food. "If yous is gonna sits in our tables then yous need to order something." It spun around as it's backside had a completely differently face and two other sets of arms. This time it was holding a paper and pen. "What will it be cupcake?"

Percy looked to Gale. "I'm surprised these aliens are speaking English. Granted, it's broken English, but it's English. Why do aliens always speak English?" He looked down at the ring, as he was handed a menu that at first glace had a series of weird symbols before turning to words Percy recognized. "Oh cool, they have cheese burgers. Wait." He looked back at the waitress/chef creature. "Are your burgers made out of humans by chance?" They shook their head. "Cool, I'll have one of those." He looked back to Gale. "You're paying right?"
    Last edited by Omac; 11-09-2018 at 06:29 PM.

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale sighed leaning back in her chair as Percy went on and on about how she had to help him. "Time Travel most like." she grumbled. "but If I helped you at some point I'm starting to regret it now." She rubbed her face. "that's not my problem." she said. "Your the one who decided to waist 10 years of your life and all your resources hunting me down on a whim that I might, might help you." She said. "But I just told you, I don't help people. Helping people is trouble and just begging for failure. no thank you."

She looked up as the waiter told them they needed to by something. "They aren't." she said. "The TARDIS just has a universal translator, its starting to take effect." She had asked the waitress to give them a moment, it was just long enough now that he could order his own food. "Whatever will get you to stuff your mouth faster... and be quite for I can think." she said the last part more quietly reaching into her pocket and pulling out a small bottle of Nerds that she popped the lid off of and took a swig before chewing. "Give me the Space cheese cony." She told the waiter.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast