Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: A DR who RP Between Omac and P.K. (Gale and Percy) IC PG-13

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

As the waiter moved away from them Percy scratched at his head. His focus turned to the circular napkins placed in between them. He stuck out his tongue, biting it for a moment as he counted the napkins, barely touching the ends of them. "There is 13 napkins..." his tongue returned his mouth in replace of deep breathing. He reached for the 13th napkin, ripping it in half and placing both ends back into the bin. He let out a sigh of relief as he turned his attention back to Gale. "I hear what you're saying. I like to have things a specific way too..." he looked at the rest of the napkins before pulling them out and ripping each of them in half as he talked, "But that doesn't mean we can't effect the order ourselves. If we didn't there wouldn't be an order to begin with."

The waitress returned with Percy's hamburger and Gale's space cheese cony. She stepped back at the pile of ripped napkins and turned shaking her head. "The nerve of some people..."

Percy poked at the burger, the sticky blue substance sticking to his finger as he pulled away. He took one of the napkin halves and rubbed the mess off. He then reached for the burger and took a bite. Then another. His neck shivered with each swallow, his face filled with displeasure with each bite. His hand gripped around the pile of napkins. Finally when he finished he used the remaining napkins to wipe off his hands and then his tongue. "That was disgusting... It was probably the worst thing I've ever tasted." He held his hand to his mouth, trying not to vomit. He spoke through his hand as he turned partly green. "The order was broken when my sister and I was taken. If she was simply killed I would have mourned her but.." he let out a faint burp, releasing his hand and looking at it with disgust. "But, you told me you would save her."

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale sighed rubbing her forehead. "Its not about... having things a specific way." she said. this guy just didn't get it. she closed her eyes. at this point it almost seemed like it be easier just to locate his sister, pick her up and drop them both off at a random point in time on earth and be done with it. she lend on the table resting her chin on her fingers while she thought. she could always just drop him off but then would he spend another 10 years just searching for her? "You humans are impossible when you set your mind to something." she growled opening her eyes to glare are Percy.

She watched him eat his food before picking up her's and beginning to eat. She almost smirked at him as he choked down his food before telling her it was probably the worst thing he'd ever eaten. "You ordered it." she told him simply. once she had finished her own food she leaned back in the chair.

"If we are going to go anywhere we need to get past those security guards so we can get back into the TARDIS." she said before leaning forward with a heavy frown. "We find your sister and then I'm dropping you both off somewhere at some time and that's it." she said before standing up and leaning closer. "And no more running of." she said.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

"Deal," he thought about it for a moment, "I will have to show off my skills first though, to prove that I am more then a worthless bag of luggage." He stood up, pointing as the waitress brought back the check. "I will do so by removing those pesky men for you." He then did exactly what she asked him not to do and ran off towards the TARDIS while she was left with the bill.

He slipped back into the mall hallway, with only his oddly shaped toaster in his hands. He could still be seen from the restaurant as he looked back and forth from his toaster to the strange men. He thought about it, trying to not act impulsive, before shrugging and doing something impulsive. "If I don't like losing control..." he dropped his toaster to the ground, it making a horrible screech as it hit. "Then you lots will like it even less." He kicked the toaster as it slid down the hall towards the TARDIS and the security men. He ran over to the TARDIS, reaching down to his toaster as one of the guards picked it up. He reached for it, as they each moved closer to him. "Oh come on.. You broke it. I demand a refund or else."

He looked back to the restaurant waiting for Gale to come around the corner, a faint smirk on his face. He had a plan. His smile faded as they grabbed him by the shoulders and raised him into the air while another pulled out a gun-like weapon. Or maybe not.

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale face palmed as he turned around and did exactly what she told him not to. "Are you an idiot?" she hissed. she reached into her pocket pulled out the money and dropped it on the table before she moved off after him. She paused as he picked his toaster before rubbing her temples as he walked over to the security guards. He was going to get them killed, wore worse.

Reaching into her pocket Gale pulled out her sonic screw driver and marched out after him. "Put him down." she said pointing the tool at them. she was hopping they wouldn't know what it actually did but... they would know her. The guards paused looking at her. "Put. him.down." she repeated more forcefully. people were starting to notice and crowd around. But she kept her eyes level with the guard holding Percy. who eyed her and her 'weapon' for a moment before lowering Percy.

Gale strode forward turning her tool on the one holding the gun. "You know who I am... or at least you think you have a vague idea." she said. "So tell me what you want with me?" she said motioning to Percy to get to the TARDIS.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Percy tried to hide his smile as the men were forced to lower their weapons and laid him safely on the ground. He slid over to Gale, not even moving his feet from the ground. He didn't bother to pick up his alien toaster as he moved over to the TARDIS. He looked over to Gale and nodded. He was hiding something. The men didn't dare look away from Gale so they didn't even notice what Percy had swiped. He held one hand over his other so that his glowing ring remaining hidden. He backed up to the door of the TARDIS. "Well, it was nice getting to know you boys, but I really have to be off..."

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale was only half listening as the guards tried to explain their purpose. "Shocking." she murmured halfheartedly. "I'll think about it." she said starting to make her way over to the TARDIS, not one taking her eyes off the guards. "We can't let you leave!" "hey." she said pointing her screw driver. "I'm a time traveler remember? I can come back to this exact point in time whenever I want." she said grabbing Percy's wrist once she neared him and pulled him behind the bar and pushing him through the door and into the TARDIS.

"you are nothing but trouble!" she growled. "didn't I just tell you NOT to run off?" She said slipping her tool away. "You caused a scene! and drew attention! exactly what I try not to do!" She glared at Percy before she made her way to the center of the room and began to flick switches. "come on... I don't know what you want me to do here but we've got to leave!" she was speaking to the ship now. and after a moment the ship jolted. She stalked back over to Percy. "do you have something of your sisters?" she asked.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Percy stepped back from Gale once they were on the TARDIS, putting his hands up in the air angrily. "Hey, wait a minute. I told you to trust me. Those men looked familiar, so I thought I would scan them." He shook his head, as the TARDIS started to rumble back and forth. He sat down against the wall looking at his ring. "You know, you're the most stubborn person I've ever met." He looked at his ring as it stopped glowing as an holographic image of blueprints of a space ship shot out like a beam. He sat up, his eyes focusing on the middle of the ship. "Seems like those guys had some blue prints but it doesn't look like the infrastructure of the ship I was on." With that he fell backwards, banging his head against the TARDIS in frustration.

He then sat back up, looking at the map with wide open eyes. "Oh I get it. It's not a spaceship at all." He stood up, the map vanishing back into his ring. He circles around the controls and then pats Gale on the back. "I know where I've seen those men before. I don't have anything of my sisters, but I know we can find her if we find those men. They won't just tell us what happened to my sister... so we'll have to catch them in the act." He slammed his hands down on the controls, being careful not to hit any buttons. "To Sunnyside Mental Institute, West Virgina, Earth in the year 2009!"

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"Well I don't trust you!" Gale responded angrily. "You've given me no reason to trust you!" She glanced over her shoulder. "look who's talking!" She was bickering with a lunatic, that made her just as crazy. Gale sighed heavily in aggravation.

"Hey." Gale growled as she flipped a switch looking back at Gale. "Stop beginning on the TARDIS!" She walked around the panel once again and flipped a few more levers, nobs and switches speaking more softly, like she was speaking the the TARDIS itself, gently rubbing the side of the panel. she glanced over her back as she felt Percy pat her on the back, quirking an eyebrow at him. Gale Hissed again as he slammed his hand on the council.

"Stop.Doing. that." she said taking his hand and pulling it up into the air. "You hit him one more time and I boot you out." she warned him. before she flipped some switches and the TARDIS began to move into space. It only take a moment for the TARDIS to materialize in the location desired. She parked it. rubbed on the spot that Percy had smacked before turning to Percy and pointed a stern finger at him. "You stick close to me, no more running off, you hear me?"

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Percy pulled his arm away from her, nodding as she spoke. "Fine. You're right. I'm usually a lot less impulsive then this..." He paused, thinking about everything he had done up to this point. "Then again I did spend half of my life tracking down a time traveling alien." He stood back, making sure his ring was safely placed back on his finger and motioning towards the door. He spoke but didn't turn around, "It has hard to think about the consequences of my actions where every statistically ending for me is the same. I have lived a short tragic life ranging somewhere in between freak and insane. We both know I am not the kind of guy to get a happy ending. I'm just trying to save my sister. I already know I can't save myself."

He made his way over to the door, finding his way back outside so that the TARDIS looked like a candy shack again. In front of him was a dumpster that wreaked like wet diapers and rotten meat. He knew the smell all too well. It was the gross combination of what they fed the patients at the hospital and how they were treated after. He looked to the back door of the building, it had a security lock on it that he knew he could crack. After all, he's done it once before. He about moved in to tamper with the code lock, but hesitated as he decided to instead stand by until Gale was by his side. He knew the only way she could ever trust him is if he trusted her first.

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale put on a coat and stuffed a few items into her pockets, one such item was a bottle of nerds. After she was prepped she stepped out after Percy and raised an eyebrow, half surprised that he has even bothered to wait for her. The grumbled against the smell but otherwise made no comment. "Okay. What men are we looking for?" she asked. "And don't go causing a scene, we are in the past now. we can't go gallivanting around changing things willy nilly." she said frowning at him pointedly. "we do this carefully."

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast