Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: A DR who RP Between Omac and P.K. (Gale and Percy) IC PG-13

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Percy stared at Gale for a solid seven minites, blinking more often then normal. In those moments he simply thought about what to do. He didn't really know what to do. By time his brain finally caught up with his impulsive body actions that he was trying to contain it felt like seven months have passed instead of seven minites. Finally, he took a deep sigh. "I'm not really sure. I remember them being here. If they were the same men we saw at the mall in space they might not even be human." His eyes grew wide, both with curiosity and fear. "When I was staying here there was this kid who said he saw these two monsters taking some of the kids here. How much you want to bet they weren't crazy?" Percy reached deep into his pockets and pulled a single bill. "I have a twenty."

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale rubbed the bridge of her nose. What was she doing? why was she doing it? She took the twenty he pulled out and pulled out a wallet stuffing it in before pulling free another card. "Okay so let me get this straight." she said finely dusting off the blank card and setting it into the front of the flip wallet. "We came here to find those men who took your sister, while they are taking your sister?" she said looking at the building. She frowned at it. Sunnyside Mental Institute, It didn't surprise her that he had been here at one point in his youth, or any institute for that matter. But sometimes it was the slightly unhinged that saw things other people couldn't see. that could make them especially dangerous to people like her, who didn't want to be seen. which he'd done exactly that Damn him.

"Listen carefully." she said pulling out a Twizzlers and tucking it in her mouth much like a floppy cigar. "Follow my lead. don't go running off on your own. If you rouse suspicion they'll have the authorities here in a flash, and their a pain to deal with. "we'll look for your sister, and these men."
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Percy nodded in agreement. "Trust me when I say I don't want to be left alone in this place. I don't remember a lot from my stay here but from what I do know it wasn't kittens and parties, if you know what I mean." He looked down at his ring. "Okay, no my sister wasn't a patient here, but it's possible she was visiting and this is when they took her. Problem is, past me is in there too. Neither of them can see me, and also just as important, see you. Past me is about to meet you soon but not today and despite what you think of me I don't actually want to change the future." He slipped his ring off and pushed it into his pocket. "I just want her to be safe in the present."

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale flipped out a pair of glasses from her coat and handed them to Percy. "Put these on." she said simply before pulling out a second pair herself. She was curious to know, his pest self would meet her soon? but where and how? and he didn't actually know if his sister was here? She put the glasses on. "They'll change your appearance to any outside lookers. Keep them on." she said simply. "And your sister better be in here, I don't like wasting time." Wasted time, the thought was sour but she shoved her hands into her coat pockets. "Lets get this over with." she said before heading for the front door her physic paper ready for any questions. It should give her something allowing them access to all wards.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

He put on the glasses as asked, though he didn't feel any different. "I hope this thing makes me blonde. I've always wanted to look blonde. Oh and really buff." His arms weren't exactly on the thick side. It was no wonder he relied so much on his brain. He followed carefully behind Gale as they walked down the hallway. It felt so familiar, and yet it felt so alien. No pun intended. Being back in the same halls as when he was younger was a bit of a messy ride in the emotional isle of his life. Cleanup on isle six. His thoughts were scrambled. His hand flickering from the anxiety. He was no longer the arrogant guy who ran off in the mall, he suddenly felt like the scared kid playing follow the leader that he used to be, and hoped to never become again.

Before they could continue someone stepped out in front of them. It was an overly perky redhead with a torn white coat, and a scratched out name tag that appeared to be upside down. "Hello there! Welcome to the Sunnyside Mental Institute where we take your sad little eggs and make them sunny side up again!" She looked up to Gale, as she was quite short in comparison. She was short in general, maybe 4 foot. "Oh, I didn't even ask what you are here for. I am always getting ahead of myself around here." She let out a little giggle that made Percy want to throw up and then pulled herself back behind the desk, crossing her fingers with an almost robotic perfect smile. "What can I help you with today?"

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale raised an eyebrow at the appearance of the short women. Was this a staff member or a patient lose? Gale cleared her throat glancing back at Percy before she pulled free her wallet and let the women see her Physic paper. "Surprise inspection." She said, hopefully the card would work on this women telling her they were health inspectors. She tucked it away quickly though just encase. "I'm going to need access to every area in this facility." she said quickly and pulled out a pen and a pad to write on. She glanced up looking at the women impatiently. "Lets get this over with Mad'am, then we can both go back to whatever we were doing before this." Leaving the women with no time to Argue Gale started to stride past the desk while she loudly clicked her pen.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

After the woman nodded and they moved forward Percy patted Gale on the shoulder. "Wow, you never told me you had that kind of magic paper. I mean, I didn't realize it could work on anybody." He peaked down the wall, moving slightly ahead of Gale to see if anyone else was coming before pulling back. "Good news and bad news." He hid behind Gale almost completely as a teenage boy is dragged by two buffy guards into a room with a backwards mirror. It was impossible to see in, only out, and what went on in their wouldn't be pretty. "The good news is my sister will definitely be coming in today. The bad news is... I don't know if I can face all that is about to happen."

For a moment he face washed with blankness as the light in his ring flicker almost to dead stop. He pulled on Gale's arm, trying to move her. "I change my mind, we have to leave. Now!" As he looked back, trying to pull on Gale, the door opened once again and the two men they followed inside entered.

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"It can't." she muttered back at him. "there are very specific exceptions." Gale watched him quietly as he moved to the front then moved back behind her. She watched the two guards walk past them, eyeing the kid between them. As a real doctor she disproved of the treatment that really went on in these places, it was all barbaric and misinformed. But it wasn't her place to 'inform' the ignorant masses. besides some of it was intentional and it still wasn't her place to make them disappear.

She was torn from her thoughts as Percy pulled on her arm making her step back trying to keep her balance before she turned on him. "Its to late now." she hissed at him pushing the glasses up the bridge of her nose as she narrowed her eyes on the two men. "Deep breaths Percy Banes." She told him under her breath. She straightened back up pulling out her note pad and started making notes. and oh there were notes to take on this place.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Percy nodded and listened. "You misunderstand me quite a bit. It wasn't just the things they do behind that door, it wa" he stopped when he saw someone turn down the hall. She had long brown hair, though it was currently tied up into a ponytail. She wore a white polo shirt and a pair of blue jeans, with a key card attached to it. She moved forwards at a paralleled speed, fueled by anger and impatience. She brushed past Gale and Percy, making her way straight to the woman at the desk. Percy didn't take his eyes off of her. He said her name just as she showed off her key card to the woman at the desk. "Banes, Daisy Banes."

His ring started to glow bright as the door opened back up. He felt dizzy, and anxious at the sight of it. Out came the two strange looking men from the mall and who they followed inside. One of them still held the door, as if waiting for someone else to enter. Percy took a step back, looking to Gale. "This isn't right. I think we goofed." His ring started to glow even more, which he hid in his pockets. To his surprise it was starting to glow through the leather. "Uh, oh."

Daisy turned to the men. "How is patient zero? My little brother hasn't been too much trouble has he?" They shook their heads. "Good. Soon we'll have all that we need to track that little witch down and burn her for what she did."

Percy shook his head, and stepped out of line. He nodded to his sister and the men, hoping they wouldn't notice his disguise. "Health inspectors." He said, dodging between the men to the door. He nodded towards Gale, whispering that he sorry and then bolted behind the door. The man watched Gale as he did. Behind the door he expected to find his younger self strained to a bed, screaming, as some doctor injected a needle into his arm. What he found was much worse. He stopped in his tracks. "Hell..." and then proceeded to vomit directly below him.

While his younger self was restrained it was more then a few cuffs as it was more like chains. The doctor wasn't injecting some calming pill or anesthetic into his bloodstream. Instead they were giving him actual blood. He was also fully awake, unable to move in a face of complete terror, trapped mid scream. His hair has been cut much shorter, so much shorter in fact, that it barely was noticeable with the open brain surgery. The weirdly glowing brain, shining almost as bright as his ring, both beating as if part of a unbreakable rhythm. The doctor simply blinked at him, with it's lifeless eyes, and tentacles for a mouth. The glow continued over the aliens face, through the room, and into what felt like to Percy his soul.

It all happened so fast and then suddenly he was back standing next to Gale, his sister back at the desk. His ring stopped blinking. His sister showed her badge and then was allowed access to the door where the men switched places with her. This time they didn't surround him and Gale. This time they went down the hall in the opposite direction. This time he didn't see a glow coming from the door as it closed and locked. He looked to Gale, "Was that all in my head? Did you see it? After she went to the desk? Tell me you just saw all of that!"
    Last edited by Omac; 07-15-2019 at 04:58 AM.

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale didn't feel right, something did feel wrong. Things felt like they were going in slow motion, like the air was thick and heavy. She had a pretty good idea what this feeling was.. and what it meant but her body reacted before she thought it through. Reaching out for Percy. It felt like forever before her hand reached him, and then it just passed right through him as he moved out of her reach. Damn! Moving after him was like wading through mud, It was like a dream. And it was something like that, or a vision, deja vu, or whatever the hell you wanted to call it. It wasn't meant for her.

She was standing next to Percy, pad and pen in hand as she eyed the hall way once more, watching the movement of the men as she put down a few notes. "Of coarse I saw it." she told him. But what did it mean? was it real? was it an alternate reality? What did it mean? She glanced at the door as she took the pen and tapped it against her cheek. Should she go in? should they leave? was Percy in enough of a mental state to handle it if they did to see what was found? was any of this even relevant?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast