Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: A DR who RP Between Omac and P.K. (Gale and Percy) IC PG-13

The Fragmented Hero
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Parody
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)

Percy took a deep breathe. "So I'm not crazy." He looked down the hall as the men disappeared from view, somewhere around the corner. "I need to show you something."

Percy took off down the hall, being as slick as possible, hoping that Gale would turn after him. He took a left turn to head in the opposite direction of the men. Eventually he made it to a normal appearing door, though it had a little notch at the bottom of it that prevented it from ever being completely shut. He slipped through the crack to the bedroom hidden inside. His own bedroom. It wasn't much more then a bed. It was tidy, with the bed made, and not a single thing out of place. Maybe a loose sock hidden underneath the bed or the single flat pillow stained in tears. There was another bed in the opposite corner of his own. Next to his bed though, was a series of scratches. At first it looked like random scribbles but then it seemed to the faded words of someone lost.

He didn't wait to see if Gale had come up behind him. He leap onto the bed, scratching his ring against the wall. The camera in the corner blinking a small red light at the motion of him, always watching even if nobody was on the other side. As he scratched at the wall he tried to make a phrase. As he did, it faded into the wall like a scar of the past. He bounced a little on the bed. "I always thought I was crazy! Gale, do you see this? Do you know what this means?" He tried to reach to her behind him, only to find a more muscular firm body. He turned slightly to find one of the men. "Well, Gale's going to kill me..." he said, as the man looked down at him. Percy wondered where Gale had gone and if she in the room beyond his point of view or if someone else had stopped her in the halls.

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Gale stared down the man in front of her. Was it a man? or just a cleverly disguised alien? Whatever the case he was in her way. Percy had, again, gone running off to who knows where after he promised he'd stop doing that. What a pickle. What a hassle! and she didn't even want to be here in the first place. She was gonna kill him.

The man, or alien, hadn't made a move yet. But had a feeling they wouldn't just be standing here forever. Percy was in danger. She pushed her hands into her coat pockets before slowly pulling out the bottle of nerd's she'd slipped in there earlier. pushing the crock free and tipping the bottle into her mouth her eyes never leaving the dull stare of the man before her. The sweet flavor of nerds and the crunch of the candy as she chewed was refreshing through this dull place. But she was about to make things lively.

Her other hand came out of her pocket and she pushed the button on the side of the little pen like object. A red light turned on at the tip accompanied by an almost irritating buzz. "Hope you don't mind getting wet." she said simply before the man lunged at her just before the sprinklers went on and the Sirens went off. She ducked to the side as the man let something out like a muffled scream. She didn't look back as she dodged around him and dashed into the room Percy had ducked into. "Your an idiot." She told him. "Lets get!"
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 5/5 Multi = 3/5 PW = 1/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

The Fragmented Hero
    Parody
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)

His arms hurt as soon as she started pulling him away, dropping what he used to scratch the wall. He shook his head. "Actually, I'm a genius, you just haven't realized it yet." Percy took a deep breathe as soon as they were out the eye sight of the guards. His clothes were now completely soaked from the sprinkles and he would have slipped if it wasn't for Gale. "More are coming, but you can let me go. I won't run off again. Plus, you have one hell of a grip." He turned to her as the sound of guards came in the distant halls. "Trust me. I know it's hard to. I know I ran off. I know you have no idea what I'm talking about but..." He looked her directly in the eyes. "Gale, I need you to trust me."

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

"Yes, a Genius at getting yourself caught." Gale retorted as she started back down the hall, making another turn to get around the guard she'd already doused with water. She looked over her shoulder at him with a withering glare as he said he wouldn't run off. "that's what you said last time!" she told him as she turned down another hall. She rolled her eyes. "Oh do I?" she asked turning to face him for a brief moment. "So far you haven't showed that I even can." She told him before glancing behind her. The sprinklers were shut off now, but it still left the floor slick, not to mention cretin doors were unlocked and someone should have alerted the authorities by now.

"Make for a fire escape." she said finely letting him go before she pointed a finger at him, directly between his eyes. "Don't run off, or I'll leave you behind." She growled before she started down the hall again.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 5/5 Multi = 3/5 PW = 1/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

The Fragmented Hero
    Parody
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)

"You're not listening to me." He squished forwards, following behind her as the water slipped in and out of his shoes. When she picked up steam he did as well, trying not to get lost in the maze of his familiar yet unfamiliar surroundings. It didn't take long for them to reach a fire escape, and luckily for them it wasn't too far from where they entered. The TARDIS would have only been a quick U-turn away once stepping outside, and then they'd be safe. Percy knew though, that they would never be safe. Not if they stayed, not if they left. Not until he got Gale to listen to him and fix whatever was happening.

This time he pulled for her before they could get close to the exit. He stood his ground, looking her in the eyes without any sign of hesitation or doubt. "I am tell you something is wrong." He pointed back the direction they came from, the guards not far behind. "When I scratched up the walls next to my bed they faded away, looking like they had been there 20 years. I always thought I was crazy here, but I'm not, and I understand that now. We can't leave. We have no idea what we'll be stepping out into. You felt it, you saw it. I don't know much about time travel but it feels like we're standing on top of 20 different timelines and they're all collapsing around us." He pointed back to the hallway, "We can hear the guards but we can't see them. If I'm not right, where are they?"

"Right here!" said a guard as he came out from a nearby room, which seemed to not have any other exits, as two more followed behind him. "I don't know who the hell you two are, but a little dissection never hurt anyone." He looked to the others, as they each sneered. "Well except for the one being dissected."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456