Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A DR who RP Between Omac and P.K. (Gale and Percy) IC PG-13

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Default A DR who RP Between Omac and P.K. (Gale and Percy) IC PG-13

OOC - not that there's to much info for you there.

Gale tipped back the bottle her nerds and took a mouthful of the small pebble like sweets as she leaned on the bar. She set under the little roof and peered out, out into the the road. A little dirt road that cars passed by on regularly but other then that it was relatively quite just outside of the town. It been like that for a while and she wasn't asking for anything to change. The last disturbance someone had caused had landed them far far away from this place. Nothing major was supposed to happen in this area for a while any how, It was one of the quite little spots she liked.

She stretched slowly, tipping the stool back till she was leaning against the back wall. She reached over her head to one of the selves and pulled off another bottle full of candy and took a swig of it. Human candy was pretty damn good, And there weren't a lot of other places that could top it. Though she did have a few stored back in the back, in the TARDIS. But they were so sweet they couldn't be eaten on a regular basis, every few years or so.

Her eyes watched a car drive by, the occupants looking at her through the windows before vanishing in a small cloud of dust. She took another swig of candy before looking down to see a small face peering at her from over the counter. She let out a small sigh before tipping the stool forward again and leaned on the counter down at the small child. "And what do you want?" she asked before watching him silently point to a pint of chocolate kisses.

She reached over and plucked three out and dropped them in the waiting hands before leaning on one palm and ruffled the kids hair. "didn't your parents ever teach you not to take candy from strangers?" she murmured watching the kid unwrap and stuff a sweet into his little mouth before smiling up at her. It wasn't unusual for kids to walk up, and she never said no to giving them a little bit of candy. Not soully out of the kindness out of her heart though.. little kids tended to whine when they didn't get what they wanted.

But some of the parents didn't appreciate it, she just shrugged them off. "Alright, you've got your candy, off home with you." She told the kid before leaning back once again in the stool and watching as he waved and scurried off across the road and through a field.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

The middle of nowhere. That's what he should just list as his home address. He was always investigating into the weird and unexplained. It always ended up him in random places. This time he found himself in an old cornfield. He was completely alone, or so he thought under a kid ran past him with some candy in his hands. He shook his head and moved forwards to the end of the field. Before him was nothing, but a dirt road and a candy confession stand across the street. "I found you...".

He moved across the street with ease since there wasn't many cars all the way out of here. There was still the tracks of cars that have passed recently, but none of them stayed for long. It was as if they were there one moment and gone the next. He stopped directly in front of the TARDIS, though he didn't know what it really was. He pulled a candy wrapper out of his pocket and slammed it down in front of Gale. "I found this in France last fall after an apparent terrorist attack, but I know better,", he let his grip go to reveal the candy, "I've been tracking you for the past few years and I want some answers."

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale opened one eye when she heard someone slam a a fist down on her counter, cretin it was one of the adults come to tell her off for giving candy to their kids. To her surprise it was someone she'd never seen before. She came back down the the stools all fours and peered down at the candy wrapper with interest. She stared at it for a long moment before she crossed her arms and peered up at the man with a flat look. "That could littrely come any candy store, I don't know what beef you think you've got to pick with me. Theres no way you can track that tiny wrapper to me."

She reached over and picked out a sucker from one of the jars sitting on the counter. "If you've got a problem with me come out and say it. Don't beat around with such a dramatic flourish." She unwrapped the sucker and popped it into her mouth watching as another car passed by before allowing her eyes to settle back on the man. "What are you really here for?"

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Percy took back the candy rapper, holding it in between two fingers. "A few months ago there was an attack in France. The news reported it as an act terrorism, but we both know that it was not something of this world,". He squeezed the candy wrapper until it became a crumbled ball. He then stuffed it back into his pockets and was quiet for a moment as a car rushed past. "It isn't the wrapper that led me to you. It was you that led me to the wrapper. I have been to Egypt, France, Mexico, and pretty much every other country I could track you to,".

He knew he had to get to his point eventually so he just came out and said it. "Aliens! There are aliens, and if my theory if correct then you are one too!". He had to restraint himself from smacking his hands back down onto the table. The first time he did so he hurt himself, especially with his ring. "You're an alien, admit it."

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale looked straight at the man for a long moment before she grunted once, He shoulders beginning to shake quietly and it wouldn't take long to realize she was silently laughing. She lend on the counter after a moment. "Thats what your here for? And how exactly dose going to all these places link me to that wrapper let alone to aliens? are you some kind of doomsayer?" she asked. She pulled over a jar of jelly beans and placed them between the two of them before opening it up.

She gestured for him to take some before the dry smile left her face as she tossed two in her mouth and lend on the back of her hand. "Your wasting your time chasing after Aliens, even if they did exist humans as a whole arn't ready to meet them." She told him seriously.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Now he was starting to get angry. His face started to turn more red then he was when he first walked over. "I know that aliens are real. I've been tracking them for 10 years ever since..." he paused. The heated rage left him as painful memories washed into it's place. He took a deep breath, taking a moment to count the jellybeans in the jar. "412," he tapped the jar twice, "No, wait. There is 414 of them,". He reached his hand into the jar and grabbed two of them just so his original count could be correct.

He chewed on them for a moment. They were a good degree of squishy and tough all while keeping that delicious flavor. He swooshed it in his mouth so he could enjoy the taste fully. Finally he swallowed and was able to speak once more. "Look, I have been searching for answers for far too long now. I know you're not human, and I know you have been all over the world. Everywhere I've gone has been a series of candy wrappers,". He stepped back and crossed his arms. "You're going to tell me what I want to know,".

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale listened quietly raising an eye brow as his angry rant seemed to stop suddenly. Hum... It wasn't her business to pry, not did she care to. "Scuse me?" She watched him correct himself before pulling out some jellybeans himself and smirked. She crossed her arms and leaned back once more as she watched him.

"I've told you everything you need to know." She said before leaning on the counter once more. "But say that I did give you some information that confirmed that there was such things as aliens? what would you do with it? And why are you so cretin that I'm the one littering with all these candy wrappers? You realize that's a pretty jerk thing to do."

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

He rolled his eyes. "Sure, call me what you want. I've more then seen aliens, I've spent weeks on one of their ships. I was only sixteen when they took my sister and I. After they were done with us they let me go. I wasn't compatible enough, even after all they did. But, she was..." he closed his eyes and took a moment of silence. The sound of yet another car rushing past was his main concentration. Anything to get the thoughts away. He reached back for the jellybean jar just to have something to hold onto. Then he opened his eyes wide with rage, "I'm going to find them and wipe out their entire race!".

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale let out a soft sigh leaning on the counter. So that was the reason, There were a few aliens species she might know of that did something like that, but with his response there was no way she'd tell him that. "There's something called a Pathological lair." She said pulling a Twizzlers out from under the counter and putting it between her lips almost like a smoker would. "They can convince themselves something really happened and then convince everyone else." She spoke casually as she lend on the counter taking bites of the Twizzler and thinking over what he'd told her while staring off to the field.

"If something like that did happen... well its more likely to be a government conspiracy then it is to be aliens." She said. She lend back and stretched quietly. "I'm afraid your barking up the wrong tree, instead of investigating things you can't prove maybe you should be taking a closer look at your own kind. They aren't exempt from doing terrible things to each other in their past and now."

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

"Oh, the Government most likely knows of the alien attacks, but no... they didn't have anything to do with it." He jumped up onto the counter, almost knocking off the jar of jellybeans. He seemed to be getting more relaxed as he opened up and got closer to figuring out the truth, but he also seemed to be hiding something. He was widdling his fingers looking out at the open field feeling like he was being watched, and also wondering if Gale was thinking the same thing.

Finally he came out and said it, "You were there. You and this kid with the light up shoes. I don't remember what his name was, but it was him that set me free. So I know you were there,". He grabbed another jellybean and stuffed it into his mouth. He enjoyed the savory taste once more. "It's not like you're a time traveler or something. So I know you were there ten years ago and I want to know what happened to my sister. I've tracked you down and I know it's you. So tell me," he turned and stared into her eyes, "Now,".

Decay is Coming

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast