Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: A DR who RP Between Omac and P.K. (Gale and Percy) IC PG-13

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Percy took a deep breathe. "So I'm not crazy." He looked down the hall as the men disappeared from view, somewhere around the corner. "I need to show you something."

Percy took off down the hall, being as slick as possible, hoping that Gale would turn after him. He took a left turn to head in the opposite direction of the men. Eventually he made it to a normal appearing door, though it had a little notch at the bottom of it that prevented it from ever being completely shut. He slipped through the crack to the bedroom hidden inside. His own bedroom. It wasn't much more then a bed. It was tidy, with the bed made, and not a single thing out of place. Maybe a loose sock hidden underneath the bed or the single flat pillow stained in tears. There was another bed in the opposite corner of his own. Next to his bed though, was a series of scratches. At first it looked like random scribbles but then it seemed to the faded words of someone lost.

He didn't wait to see if Gale had come up behind him. He leap onto the bed, scratching his ring against the wall. The camera in the corner blinking a small red light at the motion of him, always watching even if nobody was on the other side. As he scratched at the wall he tried to make a phrase. As he did, it faded into the wall like a scar of the past. He bounced a little on the bed. "I always thought I was crazy! Gale, do you see this? Do you know what this means?" He tried to reach to her behind him, only to find a more muscular firm body. He turned slightly to find one of the men. "Well, Gale's going to kill me..." he said, as the man looked down at him. Percy wondered where Gale had gone and if she in the room beyond his point of view or if someone else had stopped her in the halls.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale stared down the man in front of her. Was it a man? or just a cleverly disguised alien? Whatever the case he was in her way. Percy had, again, gone running off to who knows where after he promised he'd stop doing that. What a pickle. What a hassle! and she didn't even want to be here in the first place. She was gonna kill him.

The man, or alien, hadn't made a move yet. But had a feeling they wouldn't just be standing here forever. Percy was in danger. She pushed her hands into her coat pockets before slowly pulling out the bottle of nerd's she'd slipped in there earlier. pushing the crock free and tipping the bottle into her mouth her eyes never leaving the dull stare of the man before her. The sweet flavor of nerds and the crunch of the candy as she chewed was refreshing through this dull place. But she was about to make things lively.

Her other hand came out of her pocket and she pushed the button on the side of the little pen like object. A red light turned on at the tip accompanied by an almost irritating buzz. "Hope you don't mind getting wet." she said simply before the man lunged at her just before the sprinklers went on and the Sirens went off. She ducked to the side as the man let something out like a muffled scream. She didn't look back as she dodged around him and dashed into the room Percy had ducked into. "Your an idiot." She told him. "Lets get!"
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

His arms hurt as soon as she started pulling him away, dropping what he used to scratch the wall. He shook his head. "Actually, I'm a genius, you just haven't realized it yet." Percy took a deep breathe as soon as they were out the eye sight of the guards. His clothes were now completely soaked from the sprinkles and he would have slipped if it wasn't for Gale. "More are coming, but you can let me go. I won't run off again. Plus, you have one hell of a grip." He turned to her as the sound of guards came in the distant halls. "Trust me. I know it's hard to. I know I ran off. I know you have no idea what I'm talking about but..." He looked her directly in the eyes. "Gale, I need you to trust me."

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"Yes, a Genius at getting yourself caught." Gale retorted as she started back down the hall, making another turn to get around the guard she'd already doused with water. She looked over her shoulder at him with a withering glare as he said he wouldn't run off. "that's what you said last time!" she told him as she turned down another hall. She rolled her eyes. "Oh do I?" she asked turning to face him for a brief moment. "So far you haven't showed that I even can." She told him before glancing behind her. The sprinklers were shut off now, but it still left the floor slick, not to mention cretin doors were unlocked and someone should have alerted the authorities by now.

"Make for a fire escape." she said finely letting him go before she pointed a finger at him, directly between his eyes. "Don't run off, or I'll leave you behind." She growled before she started down the hall again.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

"You're not listening to me." He squished forwards, following behind her as the water slipped in and out of his shoes. When she picked up steam he did as well, trying not to get lost in the maze of his familiar yet unfamiliar surroundings. It didn't take long for them to reach a fire escape, and luckily for them it wasn't too far from where they entered. The TARDIS would have only been a quick U-turn away once stepping outside, and then they'd be safe. Percy knew though, that they would never be safe. Not if they stayed, not if they left. Not until he got Gale to listen to him and fix whatever was happening.

This time he pulled for her before they could get close to the exit. He stood his ground, looking her in the eyes without any sign of hesitation or doubt. "I am tell you something is wrong." He pointed back the direction they came from, the guards not far behind. "When I scratched up the walls next to my bed they faded away, looking like they had been there 20 years. I always thought I was crazy here, but I'm not, and I understand that now. We can't leave. We have no idea what we'll be stepping out into. You felt it, you saw it. I don't know much about time travel but it feels like we're standing on top of 20 different timelines and they're all collapsing around us." He pointed back to the hallway, "We can hear the guards but we can't see them. If I'm not right, where are they?"

"Right here!" said a guard as he came out from a nearby room, which seemed to not have any other exits, as two more followed behind him. "I don't know who the hell you two are, but a little dissection never hurt anyone." He looked to the others, as they each sneered. "Well except for the one being dissected."

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale looked back at Percy with narrowed eyes. "Of coarse something is wrong." She snapped. She forced herself not to snap that he was crazy! just not in the way that he was thinking. She Frowned. she knew something was wrong, there was a lot wrong. after that vision, whatever that was. something had felt off. A chill had crept up her spine. something was wrong but there was a feeling that was all to familier. A feeling that made her want to run.

She turned as the Guards showed up. She wasn't amused by their jesting and the look on her face clearly showed it. She pushed Percy behind her and down the hall as she walked backwards. the sprinkler trick probably wouldn't work a second time. Comically she knew something that might. "Run Percy." she said bluntly reaching into her coat and pulling out a jaw of jawbreakers, perfectly round jaw barkers, or that's at least what they appeared to be. She gave a sharp twist to the cap before upending the jar. A cascade of candies followed, clearly more then what should have fit in that tiny jar but they just kept coming as she pushed Percy down the hall. a bit of a slipping hazard the guards would have to take a little more care to follow after them.

When they turned a corner she put the jar to rights, snagging a few candies before popping one into her mouth and closing the jar. "Damn, what a waist." she snorted before starting down the hall again. they would need another exit. She tried to ignore the growing feeling of panic but ti was like... in the background she could hear the sounds of war... people crying and dying, the sounds of weapons, crashes booms. She dared not ask Percy if he heard it to shuddering to think what that would make her. But she'd run away once before, and now it was all she could do.

She pushed open a door peering through into the empty room before she started down the hall again desperately searching for a window with out bars. Any way out. Confrontation wasn't really her thing, she didn't even want to be here in the first place. The noises of battle in the background were growing subtly closer no matter which way she turned, the cries of the dying and the cries of the Damned and those dreaded monotone voices! Something crunched under foot and that's when Gale realized the halls were lined with sand. But not just any sand. She turned sharply running into Percy for a moment and almost seemed surprised for a split second.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Part of him wanted to laugh as multiple of the guards tripped on the gumballs while the other part of him was horrified. As they ran faint sounds that he couldn't make out surrounded them. It seemed to bother Gale a lot more then it did him, as she bumped into him. He reached out for her as he noticed the sand crunching underneath of them. He looked up at the end of the hall as he saw the things of his deepest fears. First there was his precious sister, now all grown up with her doctor-like gown sprinkled in blood. Next to her was a much younger version of Percy, with his brain still scraped open and glowing a bright yellow. They didn't seem as effected by the gumballs, though they walked slowly in comparison to the guards.

"Gale!" Percy screamed, jabbed his nails into his fist. "What the hell is happening?"

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale gazed down the hall with a deepening frown. She ground her teeth quietly trying to think through Percy's voice and the grating nightmarish moans she could make out behind her. This shouldn't be possible! The time war was okay, had been over, at least by this time frame. What was this? What was going on? Her hands were shaking as she reached up and rubbed her face, she could feel the fear trying to grip her even as she pushed it away and struggled to stay calm, wracking her brain with how this could even be possible. Timeline converging? what would have caused it? certainly not Percy's 'writing' on the wall.

Could it be? his ring? Gale reached out snatching Percy's arm her other hand reaching into her coat and pulling out her little pen object once more. clicking the button on the side and pointing it at the ring. What even was this thing? she should have looked at it more closely. "Where did you get this." she hissed trying to keep the panic from her voice as she ignored the sounds of battle that seemed to grow closer from the other end of the hall while Percy's vision seemed to walk closer. "What the hell are you." she hissed more at the ring.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Percy tried to pull his hand away from Gale, the ring seemingly bounding their connection as it glowed still and sudden. For a moment they could feel each others pain. For Percy, he could now hear the sounds of war as if they were ringing next to his ears. For Gale, she could now see the blood dripping down the scribbled all over walls. Each of the scribbles were names, names of people they both had met and forgotten. A grocery store employee, an old friend, or maybe a new of someone they used to be. It was all there, bleeding into the sand below. It was more then sound though, it was feeling. Percy had no idea what version of his pain that Gale would now feel, but he could feel the fear of war. The feeling of failure. The shock of death all around him.

The ring released them as Percy was thrown back into the wall behind them. He was shaking, tumbling down to the sand covered floor. Each spec of sand felt like a thorn against his skin. All of the names on the walls behind him had now faded into blurs. He looked back to his sister and his younger self smiling at him. He then looked up to Gale. "Connections. They're not real... The brain..." He tried to pull the ring off only it wouldn't budge. "Damn. Stupid connections, stupid stupid brain." He rubbed the back of his head against the wall and was ready to bash his head backwards, hoping that if he knocked himself out the seemingly hallucinations would stop.

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Gale's eyes were drawn to the walls, a wave of emotions washing through her as she watched the blood mingle with the sand. Names, there were some names she didn't recognize but there were so many scrawling names she knew. Guilt washed over her, a fear she wasn't sure she understood and failure. She understood some of these emotions very well, but they didn't seem directly... her's. what? She didn't understand. But then it became clear. The connection broken and Gale stumbled back against the opposite wall.

She steadied herself against the wall her breathing labored. She glanced down the hall at the sounds of battle before her eyes returned to Percy. She looked at him strangely for a moment as she was trying to process what he was saying, pushing past the panic that was trying to cloud her mind and lock her limbs. they arn't real! but then why where they seeing them? She clicked on her pen searching around the area. an opening, a rift! that's what it had to be. They had to find a way to close it but they had to find it first. The pen whirred loudly and Gale lunged forward taking Percy's wrist to pull him up. "This way!"

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast