Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vengeance of the Remnant: Waking. (IC)

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Breal looked to the bodies for a moment with a heavy frown before listening to what he had to say. The Ai turned and was watching them quietly for a moment until she was asked the question. "Airlocks are still operational." "We can't just set them out into space with out a proper passage." Breal said from behind Etmere. "There are pods located in one of the storage rooms." the Ai spoke. "If you wish to give them a proper farewell that is manageable."
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Leader of the Kitsune
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Then we should do that, and quickly as well. The sooner it is done, the sooner we can get to work on making sure that we ourselves can continue to live." He walked over to each of the bodies and started to compare them with the notes on who they were and what they were going to do. "Breal, if you can bring the pods in here. I'll use what resources we have to make sure they get proper burials as well making it so that the pods can easily be moved to the airlock."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"Ya, sure." Breal muttered taking a glance at the map once before she headed to the other door, prying it open slowly to peer out into the hallways. This hallway seemed to be both intact and clear of debris. If the AI was correct then the halls around here should be fine until they got to the next floor. She moved on down the hall peering around but everything was silent on the ship but her foot steps.

She reached the first storage room and pried open the doors. It was dark but with the faint light from the emergency lights in the hall she could make out the pods. Good, If the map was right there should be an air lock a few halls over. She took hold of the first pod and shifted it. They weren't exactly light. She sighed heavily before sending a mental message to Etmere. "These things weight a ton." She grumbled mentally before warping her arms around as far around it as she could and tipping it back, taking a few steps back to keep from getting smashed under it as she started to drag it back out.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"I did imply that it would not be easy to move them." He yelled back to her as he started to pull one of the bodies out of the pod. Once the body was out he temporarily laid it out on the floor before moving back to the now empty sleep pod. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before putting his hands onto the pod. A red light started to glow from his hands as the pod in front of him started to change shapes until it became a small dense solid block of steel. He opened his eyes and put one hand on the steel block and put another hand over the floor.

He closed his eyes again and a red glow started to appear from his hands again. The dense steel cube got ever so slightly smaller and a thin sheet of plastic appeared on the floor, large enough to fit the remaining bodies on it. After it finished being made he stopped again and worked to catch his breath. "Dang, it's been a while since I've had to use it. Gonna have to get used to that drain of energy again."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Breal rolled her eyes as she heard his Physical voice. "You don't have to shout, I could hear you just fine if you wanted to talk mentally... though I understand it might take to getting used to..." She continued to drag the first pod out of the room, having to pause every now and then to catch her breath. It was a wounder she could do it at all in some ways her body still felt weak after waking up from stasis. When she finely managed to get it into the room she dropped the pod with a thud and lend on her knees to catch her breath, her muscles feeling watery as she waited for a moment. And she had to drag two more of those things in here!

She sighed heavily before she pushed herself to stand again and made her way back out. Maybe she could create a .. weapon that would well maybe not a weapon. Hum... She needed something that could double her strength with out doubling the effort she had to put into it. She stood in the doorway thinking about it for a moment. After a moment she closed her eyes and held out her hands. imaging and building a concept in her head of how this item she wanted to build should work. She could feel it begin to form around her hands but she wasn't sure if the inner workings she's pieces together quickly would work the way she wanted them.

She opened her eyes to see gloves around her hands. She moved forward taking hold of the next pod. at first it seemed to be working but something in the gloves clicked and she felt a sharp pain in her hand before all the weight of the pod came back straight onto her as she was exiting. "whoa!" She tried to compensate but fell over with the pod landing on top of her. "dammit." she groaned the gloves fading.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

'It is weird having someone in your head after all.' He sent back to her mentally before starting to move the three bodies onto the plastic-like sheet. The floor wasn't necessarily dirty, but for some reason, it seemed for respectful to at least put them on this instead of just the floor. He was just about to start deconstructing the other sleep pods to add them to the matter cube he made before until he heard a large crashing sound.

His feet picked up the vibrations as well and using the vibrations he was able to get an image of the situation his companion was in right now. 'I finished moving the bodies onto something better so if you would like I can come over there and add some wheels to those pods so that they're at least easier for you to move. If they're too heavy all you had to do was ask.' He thought amusingly as he moved to his previous matter cube, and took some of the matter from it, forming a smaller cube that he could fit in his hand.

He wasn't really waiting for her answer though as he already left to go and add wheels to them. Upon arriving there he found it on top of her. He had a slight smile on his face, but not one of teasing. "Do you need help getting that off? I can have the floor change to lift the pod off of you."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Breal grumbled something but didn't bother to respond until he got to her. "No." She said sarcastically. "Its so comfy laying on the floor with their crushing my lower half." She pushed up on it with a grunt. "Yes, I would like your help getting it off.". Damn she needed to focus a little more next time. With any luck she'd finely get the hang of it... it seemed... she was going to need to.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

He smiled at her and didn't response. "Take a few deep breaths. It coming up could hurt some as the pressure comes off. Or it might feel better, who knows." He sat down crossed legged next to her and put his hand on the cube he was holding as well as his other hand on the pod. Lights started to glow from his hands and heat started to become easily felt. Using this power for a long time he was used to the heat it gave off. It wasn't able to burn but it certainly felt hot enough to burn.

After about a minute the pod on top of his second command lifted with ease until it was about a foot in the air. At each corner of the pod was thick metal holding it above the person. He fell back from his sitting position to a laying position and he was breathing heavily as he tried to catch his breath again. "I need to get used to the change in energy. Find the right balance of energy transfer. The better the balance, the less energy I use in transition. Of course the heat won't get any better, however, it's something you get used to." He said with a smile as his breathing slowly slowed back down again.

He sat back up and moved over to the other pods. "I've moved the bodies of the deceased onto a plastic sheet, as a form of respect instead of putting them on the floor without any cover. So I can help out here some. I can use my power to add wheels to the pods and have you move them out there to put the bodies in."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Breal grunted but slowly pulled herself out from under the thing as it lifted off her. Once she was out she brushed herself down before kneeling down next to the captain. "Glad to see I'm not the only one still figuring out the balances." she grumbled as he set back up. She nodded as he said he'd moved the bodies before pushing herself to stand back up. "Right." She said. She held out a hand to the captain to help him up before she'd push this pod into the other room.

When she reached it she paused the pod into the room before opening it and carefully picking up one of the bodies to lay it into the pod. She'd open the second one and lay another body in it before heading back to help bring the other pod into the room.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

When she offered a hand to help him up he gladly took it and used her to pull himself up easier. Then as she worked on taking the second pod back and moving the bodies into the two pods he worked on adding wheels to the rest of the pods using the matter cube he had with him still. He used maybe half of the matter cube he had on him to add wheels to the rest of the pods and he worked on lining them outside in the hallway when she arrived.

"They all have wheels now." He told her as he picked up the matter cube. He modified it slightly in his hand so that it quickly then wrapped around his arm as a sort of gauntlet almost. "While you work on moving theses and putting the rest of the bodies into them, I gonna start working on deconstruction what sleep pods where left and adding them over to my raw matter. That way as we move through the rest of the ship and work on repairs we can use the raw matter to make the needed parts. Especially since there is ton of machines like the sleeper pods, that we no longer need to use now that we are awake."
    made by the lovely karma

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast