Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All sorts, I'm open like that.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

its my favourite

The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BumblingBee View Post
    Oh my gosh!
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

*starts silently plotting Butch's demise*

Thank you to Alice for making my sig and avi <3

Spoiler:  

The Art Vandal

Decent grammar. Limited cringe. That’s all.
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Just on my way home from werk I'm going to read the IC and post my sheet tonight. Then tomorrow I'll make my first post! Apologies for the lateness, Craze.

art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable

- banksy

The Art Vandal

Decent grammar. Limited cringe. That’s all.
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Name: Eva Arellano

Alias: Her husband calls (called?) her Evie.

Profession:

Selling herbs, tinctures, and tonics at the Tumbleweed Apothecary for Doctor McDougal. She also aids the doctor while he treats patients, handing him tools, as well as ensuring a sanitary environment. But, exasperatingly, she feels that he gets all the credit.

Appearance:

Short stature, coppery complexion, soft brown eyes, sharp jawline, entirely too much hair. To the random onlooker, these are the things that are like to be most notable about Eva's physical appearance. Needless to say, the wild nature of her black mane is one of the reasons she enjoys living in an arid climate. Humidity causes an ungodly amount of frizz, and ain't nobody got time for that.

'Desierto para la vida, mis amigos.'

Spoiler: Eva 

Personality:

Ever the pragmatist, Eva tends to take life in stride, often assessing situations with logic rather than unchecked emotion. That does not mean she is an unfeeling individual, however. Quite the opposite, in fact. She is both polite and passionate - sweet with a dash of sassy - always making a genuine effort to be friendly to all. She too tries to practice patience (yet, this can sometimes be difficult with the eccentric Doctor McDougal, whose antics often prove... interesting). Anyway, to say the least, everything she does is meant with the best of intentions.

Short Bio:

Eva is the offspring of those who fought in the Mexican-American War, a daughter of those caught in the conflict of nations. In fact, her own father fought in the war, alongside the famed Martin Tritschler; even being kept a political prisoner with the German expatriate.

Once Mexico was defeated, Eva's father was released by the United States Army. As such, he stewed over the deaths of his beloved countrymen at the hands of the gringos. To punctuate this loss, his family were stripped of all rights to their homestead when the American army came to seize it, claiming it Texan. So, her father turned vagabond, his rage breeding confusion, and... lust. He travelled that which was once called Mexico, what was once his home, seeking to recruit brigands that would still fight for Antonio López de Santa Anna. Much of his efforts were for naught, however. Fifteen long years passed, and he achieved little. By the 1860s, he was a resentful middle-aged man, whose fervour instigated a drunken coupling with Eva's much younger mother.

It was only after the fact that Eva's mother realised the man cared nothing for her. So that was that, and Eva knows little more about her father, besides that his name is (or was) Guillermo. To be honest, Eva's mother didn't speak about him much, except that he was a pinche culero.

As for Eva's mother? Well, she would have surely died in childbirth, had it not been for a nearby physician whose swift action saved both mother and child. Eva's mother never forgot that physician's kindness, and always credited him as a hero.

As a child, Eva received the basic education of a young Mexican female of her time; which meant an outright meagre one. Ever full of curiosity, however, the young girl took it upon herself to observe life around her in her own free time, considering the cycles and laws that governed the natural world. In fact, this intrigue began when she lost her baby teeth (all of which she has sentimentally saved to this day). It was her enthusiastic consideration of the structure of her lost teeth that birthed Eva's fascination with human anatomy. (Not to mention her mother's praise of the physician.)

Fast-forwarding, Eva was given to a man in marriage at the age of fifteen. He too hailed from a family who had fled the crossfire of the Mexican-American War, and as such was also displeased with the Texan overthrow. Refusing to leave the lands he was reared in, he went to Tumbleweed with his young bride, seeking reprisal.

Then, three years prior, for reasons not fully understood by Eva, he went south to Mexico to take part in political efforts to retaliate. While a letter comes every few months, Eva has pretty much been on her own ever since. Which, to her great surprise... she doesn't necessarily mind. In his absence, she found that she could do things that she never had even dreamed of while being with him, before. In fact, at times she finds herself forgetting that she's even married. Then, two years ago, she had taken off her wedding ring, just to see what it felt like.

She hasn't put it back on since.

Weapons:

Her brains!
    Her extensive knowledge regarding potions, poisons, and 'miscellaneous herbs.'
    She also is very good at utilising a swift knee-to-crotch.

Theme Song:

Other:

Okay, so maybe she owns a revolver, as well. (But, she rarely even opens the bedside drawer that it is sitting in. Her husband left it with her when he left Tumbleweed, instructing her to protect their home and... herself, if need be. Supposedly, it was used by his father in the Mexican-American War. At least, that is what her husband said. But she knows nothing about that, so don't ask her.)
    Last edited by Leanna; 10-14-2017 at 10:00 PM.

art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable

- banksy

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

hold up folks!
    we got a thinker!

Fantasy, Historical, Parody, Original
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

I'll post tomorrow. I'm super tired today.
    https://i.imgur.com/cFZlNYP.png
    Awesome Signature set by Hayabusa

daddy
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

A MEXICAN QUICK BUILD A WALL AROUND HER

a wall of aCCEPTANCE THAT IS

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

So... now I have a crazy idea for another Character. but I would totally need a partner to play her friend.

A young rich girl who's on a defiant streak against her father, wants to go out and see the world doesn't know a damn thing about it but wants to go see it anyways.
    and her long time friend and keeper a black maid who's like a second mother to her (or perhaps the only mother figure) but can't fully reign in the wild spirit of a girl so goes with her to keep her out of much trouble as she can.

daddy
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Oh come on, do we really need more females?!

It's fine though - cuz it sounds like a really neat character idea!

Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2627282930 ... LastLast