Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [OOC] Power Rangers :: Wushu Force [PG-13]

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Default [OOC] Power Rangers :: Wushu Force [PG-13]

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Rated PG-13:
    May contain fantasy violence, partial nudity, and some inappropriate content.

WUSHU FORCE

Spoiler: The Story So Far... 

Spoiler: Rules 

Spoiler: Character Sheets 

Spoiler: Adoptables 

Spoiler: Accepted Characters 
    Last edited by Lady Celeste; 11-01-2017 at 03:07 AM.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

The Scottish Fluff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started, Lady Celeste! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Immortal Goddess
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

My darling Lady, I am here at your beckoning call. Let us hope for great success with this story. I am here until you need me no longer. Reserve Pink Ranger for me please. Do you prefer Anime Pictures or Real Photos? I only ask because either is fine with me, I do have a plethora of anime pictures though.

========

Name: Thiago Xiang Yi
    Age: Though he is old, he looks to be around 19 or 20 years of age. He has never told a single soul his true age. Only the Great Sorcerer knows.
    Ranger Color: Pink (Fuchsia)
    Animal Symbol: Crane
    Powers:
    • *Mystic Arts/Power of the Shining Moon Magi - Trained in the mystic arts by the Great Sorcerer, he was the only being who took on the teachings and survived the training, becoming proficient in the magical arts. When his master had a son, he took on a different role as guardian.

*Power of the Wind - Including flight, his knowledge over the element is proficient and he is able to do wondrous things.

Weapons: Feather Blade; Feather Staff; Feather Blade Fans
    Fighting Styles: Tai Chi & Fujian White Crane
    Non-Combat Talents:
    • *Intellect
      *Singing
      *Story Weaving
      *Calligraphy

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Unmorphed 

Spoiler: Morphed 

Short Bio: Though Thiago looks to be a young vibrant individual, he is in fact much older than he seems. Thiago is the right hand of the Sorcerer, his goal is to help the Sorcerer’s son, ultimately taking the role of babysitter, ensuring that the son of the one he serves completes his task . Sent to infiltrate the school, Thiago hides his secret very well and is one of the top students under his guise.
    Other Notes:
    Last edited by RisingPhoenix; 01-18-2018 at 07:44 PM.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Name: Youdai (有待 "To be")
    Ranger Color: Black
    Animal Symbol: Leopard
    Powers: The Way of the Shadow (陰影的方式) - Can become effectively invisible, but only while in the shadows or darkness. This ability is at its strongest, as expected, at night.

Warp Speed - Has the ability to move at blinding speeds, to the point where it seems as though he is teleporting. There is no effect as a sonic boom. However, if he stops for more than fifteen seconds, there is a cool down time of about five minutes.

Weapons: Dao (Chinese Broadsword)

Fighting Styles: Leopard-Style Kung Fu, Shaolin Wushu

Non-Combat Talents: Observation, Multilingual, Gardening, Understanding Animal Behaviors, Listening, Parkour, Stealth,
    Spoiler: Civil Appearance 
    Spoiler: Black Ranger 
    Short Bio: "I was brought up in one of the hidden temples of warrior monks from generations within the past. I knew nothing of my mother or father, instead, I was looked after and trained more specifically by my grandfather. My home was formerly Kawagarbo, up in the mountain. It was not easy, growing as I was. Being a grandson of one of the two Sensei, much expectation was placed upon my shoulders. As a young one, I was looked up to, or envied, by many of the young students. However, I didn't pay attention to any negativity however, as I focused more on my studies than anything else.

I spent much time alone, training or meditating when I had time of freedom.

For a majority of the time, I did not encounter much of the outside world other than the others who lived near the mountain. My grandfather and Sensei Gohu conflicted on conforming to the modern way of living. My grandfather was still very much stuck to the past, in which Master Gohu wished to lead us in a different direction.

However, Gohu was not exemplary. He may have perhaps had honor at one time, yet, I will not forget what he had done to Fan. Ever since then, I saw how much he had strayed from the path in which grandfather had taught us. He was too quick to anger, brutal, and rarely was remorseful. In my youth, I used to believe that while I did not particularly agree with the things Gohu had done, that perhaps going into the modern world would be better. However, my grandfather, was too the Grandmaster, in which, his word overruled Gohu.

Though, this wouldn't be for long...."

Other Notes: With the master's help, the boy grew into one of the best fighters in the temple. It was even once stated that he could possibly become the youngest to attain the Grandmaster rank in the Leopard Style of Kung Fu.

Doesn't usually like to talk about what happened in his past.

Currently lives with his uncle Sean, whom he had recently determined a year prior.
    Last edited by DCaesar of Wakanda; 10-18-2017 at 03:03 PM.

Spoiler: Theme Song 

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I love your character DC but it is Lady Celeste's decision I'm just here to help as much as I can. I must say DC, I am eager to talk to you about "behind the scene" things..

fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Name: Seth Winnfield
    Ranger Color:White
    Animal Symbol: Wolf
    Powers: Power of Ice. Able to freeze enemies.
    Weapons: sword/saber
    Fighting Styles: Though Seth was trained in jiujutsu and Shito-ryu he's learned to adapt what he learned into his own fighting art so that he can avoid being read by opponents. He focuses on strong strikes and immobilizing grapples.
    Non-Combat Talents: Mimicry.
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: un morphed 

Spoiler: Morphed 

Short Bio: Seth Grew up outside of Virtue bay only recently arriving for college. (assuming we are going for a more mature theme than high schoolers)He was always a scrapper and found that fighting was good exorcise, to channel this desire in a more constructive way his mother enrolled him int he local dojo and from there he began to compete in tournaments, though he never aimed to win and instead settled for participating in the post tournament exhibition matches. His aspirations to become a teacher lead him to virtue bay and he also hoped to find a new school to train in a new martial art.
    Other Notes: (If Applicable)

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix View Post
    I love your character DC but it is Lady Celeste's decision I'm just here to help as much as I can. I must say DC, I am eager to talk to you about "behind the scene" things..
    Ay, we can talk BTS if you want Rising P.

As for Lady C, she did Pm me things when I posted this in the interest check..

Spoiler: Theme Song 

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Welcome back to everyone from the interest check! I'm working on updating a few of my own profiles as we speak, as well as organizing the rest of the OOC thread.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

That's great, you have like three sheets to judge and either reject or accept dear Lady.

All however have low experience in Westerns.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Name: Lijuan, Meilin; Li-Li (only by those close to her)
    Ranger Color: Purple/Violet
    Animal Symbol: Eagle
    Power(s): Wind, Premonitions
    She is able to create small tornadoes and whirlwinds, and for short bursts able to levitate, but then must wait to use it again. She is also able to make the wind cut like a sharp knife.
    She was also born with the ability to have short visions of a possible future although it is not guaranteed that it will come true.
    Weapons: Sais, and a set of knuckles or her Eagle's talons

Spoiler: Sais 

Spoiler: Talons *Note I know they show a dragon, but instead it would be a eagle 

Fighting Styles:

• Eagle Claw (yīng zhǎo pài) - known for its gripping techniques, system of joint locks, takedowns, and pressure point strikes.
      Yue Shi San Shou (aka Yī Bǎi Ling Bā Qín Ná 一百零八擒拿)
    • Southern Praying Mantis (Nán Pài Tángláng) - places a heavy emphasis on close-range fighting.
      Chow Gar Tong Long (周家螳螂) is an aggressive style with emphasis on close range fighting.

Non-Combat Talents: She is a good cook, is a ballet dancer, enjoys playing video games, and is slightly nerdy.

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Lijuan Meilin 

Short Bio: Lijuan was born into a family of Wushu warriors although they were never power rangers, her parents were of different fighting styles. Her mother was of the Eagle Claw, and her father, was of the Southern Praying Mantis, so instead of deciding on one, she showed and proved her parents that she was capable of learning both. Lijuan ever since she was young, has had the ability to see a possible future, which she learned it was from her grandmother. She has always lived in Virture Bay, her family has strong ties and family history; however despite this, she was never one to use her family influence to her own advantage, she would only help those who were truly in need of it. Lijuan is compassionate above all else, however that does not mean that she cannot get angry.
    Spoiler: Sigs 

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast