Thread: [M] Demons of Halloween (RedKayne&TexanQueen - IC)

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default [M] Demons of Halloween (RedKayne&TexanQueen - IC)

Rated M for strong violence, blood and gore, strong sexual situations, use of tobacco/drugs, heavy language, and other dark themes

DEMONS
    OF
    HALLOWEEN

"For the longest time we jammin at the party, and you're whippin on beat, pushing everything one me, we got silento on repeat," the soundtrack boomed loudly in the apartment.

"Three, two, one, go!!" A college male's voice roared and then everyone started to cheer as the vampiric Damien and a few other costumed seniors shotgunned a beer over the kitchen countertop. The shotgun race took only a few seconds and Damien finished first, tossing the empty beer can down onto the ground. Others quickly followed, and the little bit of leftover beer spilled onto the floor.

Damien's friends, Brett and Connor immediately cheered for their friend's victory and patted him on the back. The senior immediately thumped on his chest proudly and in a macho manner, "And the best is still undefeated," Damien boasted loudly.

The pre-game at Brett's was already packed with several friends and their fellow frat peers, including Jacen. Everybody was excited for the upcoming Halloween party at the abandoned asylum. Damien's frat, Delta Chi, and another frat, Sigma Nu, were co-hosting the big party after a few guys discovered the asylum after a bit of google research and adventuring off-roads in the woods.

"That was Snapchat story worthy," Emily giggled as she replayed the Snap of Damien and his pals shotgunning, and then quickly putting it up on her social media. Emily was one of the several invited guests to the frat party, but it was mainly open to most college students. Hell, its Halloween, they gotta make it big and bad.

The Freddy Krueger girl then turned sharply towards her boyfriend, "Bae! Bae, we gotta take a picture now!" she called out to Jacen, who was busy chatting with some of his boys.

The priest only chuckled before walking over towards Emily, giving her a quick peck on the cheek. "Alright, it is our one-year anniversary after all," he said before Emily beckoned one of her friends over to take a picture of the couple. They took several pictures with various poses, and of course, it would take Emily nearly a half-hour before she decided on the perfect one with the perfect filter to post on her Instagram.

Meanwhile, Damien was chatting with his friends, Brett and Connor, at the corner of the room. "Well, gents, this is our last Halloween," Brett began before lifting up his Miller Lite beer can. "Let's make this one to remember."

"Yeah," Connor quickly agreed. "Let's hope that Damien finally loses his virginity tonight," he makes a playful jab to his buddy.

"Oh, please, dickface," Damien chuckled and shook his head. "Don't be salty that I fucked your mom last night."

Brett made a hyped, "Oooohhh" sound while Connor lightly jabbed Damien's shoulder while laughing loudly.

"Let's get fucked, boys," Damien finished before all of them chugged down another beer.

Sebastian wrapped a blue towel around his waist and sighed heavily in satisfaction. Surprisingly, the water system still worked well in this hellhole of an asylum and Seb managed to take a nice, steamy hot shower. It was better service compared to many other cheap motels he's so far been to.

He stepped out of the shower and strolled down the dark corridor of the fourth floor with a flashlight. It was slightly eerie to walk down this hallway, especially after Sebastian did his own research on his asylum. Rumors of malpractice by the doctors, bloodthirsty patients, and several escape stories and the undisclosed fates of those patients.

Sebastian read that they had one patient who killed her brother's infant son by stabbing its head with a fork and then leaving its corpse on the front lawn. There was another story about an escaped patient that ate the face off of one nurse before getting away with the keys he took off from her body. There was also the legend of Fat Kid... a carnivore that many urban legends describe that he still walks down these halls to this day... searching for his next prey.

It was all so eerie... yet it gave Seb the biggest rush ever to travel down these halls.

He entered one of the rooms filled with lanterns. There were many scratch marks along the walls and the ground had a few small dark stains. There was a single bed at the side of the room, but at least it was covered with fresh sheets and a blanket that Sebastian bought from a nearby store from a couple days ago.

The same day both he and Abby found a temporary home in this asylum, they overheard a couple of college guys exploring the place. Seb was very much tempted to kill them off, but then overheard their conversations about throwing a Halloween party at this hellhole.

Sebastian still remembered his feelings vividly and smiled deviously as he stepped towards the room's window and looked down towards the front area of the asylum. There was an open gate from afar and high concrete walls surrounded the area. Seb let those college boys go... so that there can be many more victims tonight.

Seb glanced up at the full moon, he couldn't wait for the party to start.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

A figure moved quietly in a closet as they tried to position them in-between the hanging clothes. Their eyes had a clear view through the slats in the closet of the bathroom door, where the young lady was busy showering away, and could easily attack when ready. They didn’t know how long their victim would be in the shower for so they pulled out their phone and scrolled through social media. Fingers typed quickly across the screen as they posted a tweet; About to get this bitch good! @karmel

It felt like hours passed by when the sound of the bathroom door opening pulled the stalker away from their phone. Finally, with a roll of their eyes they moved closer to the door so they could spring into action. A blonde woman emerged from the bathroom, her hair and body wrapped up in a towel, her phone in her hand as she aimless moved towards her closet. It was time to strike. The figure grabbed the door handle and flung it open, jumped out and screamed all in one flawless motion.

“Ahh! Shit!” The blonde tumbled backwards in terror, the towel on her head fell sideways and she struggled to keep her towel on her body. “Damnit, Drew!” She lay their on the floor as she tried to catch her breath and get her heart to slow down to a normal rate.

“That was too good,” Drew laughed over the faint sound of screaming coming from his phone. “Mel, look!” He laughed and turned his phone around so she could see her self screaming and falling over in slow motion. Melanie gasped and scrambled to stand up so she could get to his phone and delete the video.

“You can see my vag! Delete that right now!” She shrieked and reached for the phone but Drew was too quick to snatch it away from her.

“Chill out, I’ll put a cat sticker over your…cat. Glad to see you got a wax,” Drew teased as he fiddled with snapchat filters and stickers to help hide his friends goods. Melanie rolled her eyes pulled the towel tighter around her body. She watched him find a filter and a sticker to conceal her lady bits before she would finally admit that it was actually funny.

“Save that and sent it to me, that’s actually really hilarious,” She laughed and moved to her vanity so she could start getting ready.

“Oh, by the way, I have your costume.” Drew turned back to the closet and pulled out the all white ensemble.

“What do you mean you have my costume?” Melanie shouted over the loud roar of her hair dryer. “My Daphne costume is on my bed!” She turned to point at her bed but stopped mid turn when she saw what he as holding.

“Are you kidding me?! That’s basically lingerie!” She clicked off the dryer and inspected the costume closer before gasping and looking at her friend, “That is lingerie! I’m not wearing that!” Melanie turned back to her mirror and went back to drying her hair. Drew laughed looked at the purple dress and orange wig laying on the bed, there was no way he was letting his friend go out as nun on halloween.

“Hooonneeey!” Drew whined and grabbed the blow dryer out of her hand. “You are so wearing that. I’m going as the devil and I need my angel! And besides, you’re single now! You can finally dress like a slut on halloween without your horrible boyfriend losing his mind,” He said over the dryer as he moved the hot air around her head to quickly dry her hair. “The Daphne costume wold be cute if you had your Fred still, but…well you don’t! So ditch the cutesy shit and be my angel!”

Melanie frowned when he brought up her ex, the wound was still fresh considering that she was just dumped two weeks ago. They had dated since her freshman year and while she had to admit he could be a bit much at times she really did love him. He was her first serious boyfriend and she was devastated when she caught him in bed with someone else. She pathetically said that they could stay together and work things out, but he was done being in a relationship and had been cheating the entire relationship.

“And the only reason why you’re so upset over the breakup is because you gave up your V-card to him! I mean, I was a total mess when Matt didn’t want to be with me…but then I slept with someone else and I was fine.” Drew set down the blow dryer and picked up the curling iron so he could give her some sexy, voluminous curls for her costume.

“I’m not going to just sleep with someone…” Melanie crossed her arms and decided to sit in silence while he finished her hair. She knew that she would eventually be talked into wearing the angel costume so there was no point in arguing with him anymore. Drew could tell that talking about her ex was starting to bother her so he went with a different topic of conversation.

“I’m just glad you finally dyed your roots, cause guuurl, they were looking trashy as fuck! Anyways. I’m thinking a sexy smoky eye, some red hot lips…” He said as he dug through her makeup.

Once her hair and makeup was done they both changed into their costumes, Melanie dressed more reluctantly than Drew, but either way she was putting on the stupid angel costume. They snapped a couple of pictures together before they left to meet her brother at the frat house.

They entered the crowded frat house and started to search for Rick. “He said he was in the kitchen!” Melanie showed Drew the text before taking his hand and weaving through the mob of people. She tried to ignore the shouts from some of the guys as she passed by in her overly sexualized angel costume, but she couldn’t deny that it felt good to be noticed.

The two spotted her brother in the corner of the kitchen takin a shot with a group of buddies, but Melanie stopped Drew from going into the kitchen. “I need you to go in there and kind of soften the blow of my costume. He’s going to freak out and throw a blanket over me or something.” She looked back at her brother nervously and then to Drew. He nodded and marched off to the kitchen.

“Hey! Drew!” Rick motioned for Drew to come join them for another round of shots. Drew happily accepted the shot glass and slammed it back before pulling Rick aside.

“What’s up? Where’s Mel?” Rick question and looked around for his sister.

“She’s here, she just wanted me to talk to you first. She’s not in her original costume, she’s my sexy angel so don’t freak out when you see her. I forced her to wear it and she’s already down in the dumps about her ex. So chill out.” Drew poked Rick in the chest with his words before bouncing off to grab Melanie.

“See?” He said when he returned with Rick’s sister. “It’s not even that bad.” Melanie stood awkwardly besides her friend and braced herself for her brother to freak out.
    “Yeah…not so bad. Come on lets get you guys a drink.” Rick walked back into the kitchen and began to make the two of them something to drink.

“Now that your brother has been taken care of lets get hammered!” Drew shouted and shook Melanie by the shoulders.

“Darliiiing!” Abby shouted into the dark halls in a sing song voice. “I have halloween costumes!” She had been spilling over with excitement ever since Set told her about the party and their plans. She knew that the costumes didn’t really matter, but it had been years since she dressed up for halloween.

She sauntered back into their make shift room and frowned when she saw him in a towel, “You showered without me?” She pouted and put her free hand on her hip to let him know that she was disappointed.

“I got us costumes from the movie Purge. That way when we have real weapons in our hands they won’t think twice. I know, I’m super smart.” Abby smirked and threw the mask and suit at Seb.
    Last edited by The Texan Queen; 10-11-2017 at 09:12 PM.

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I could always get dirty again for you, babe," Sebastian said and winked at Abby, and then caught the suit and mask. "Brilliant idea," he said while glancing closely at the mask, a pure-white one with the word God scribbled across in sharpie black.

He put the mask on and dropped the suit to the ground, and then glanced up at Abby. "What do you think, think this is a good Halloween costume?" he jested about the idea of walking around with only the towel and the mask.

People began leaving the pregame at Brett's apartment and started to head towards the Asylum, where the party should be starting up soon. Their fraterny had plenty of pledges to give safe rides to-and-back from the party. However, most people resorted to Uber and Lyft regardless. Nearly half of the people were gone from the pre-game, including Jacen and Emily.

Damien, Connor, and Brett did another "Cheers" before taking a shot of Captain Jack rum. They had a brief cough but were starting to feel a good buzz.

"Brett!" A brunette sorority girl, dressed in a sexy Catwoman costume, walked up to the Brett. The latter was wearing a Batman costume except without the mask, Brett didn't want to mess up with his gelled-up hair with a suffocating mask. "You ready to get going?" she questioned in a slightly irritated tone, putting her hands on her hips to show annoyance.

Brett nodded quickly, still making a face from the shot. "Yeah, yeah, let's get going now, babe," he went over to the girl, Rachel, wrapped an arm around her waist before the two of them walked out of the apartment.

Connor looked over at Damien and then raised his eyebrows, before making a whipping motion and laughing at his own joke. Damien himself gave a quiet chuckle but kept his eyes on the departing couple, his eyes slightly narrow.

"Something up, man?" Connor noticed the look in Damien's eyes.

Damien shrugged in response, "I don't know man. I guess... I just find it odd Brett's already with another girl after breaking up with Melanie a couple weeks back."

"Ooh," Connor realized Damien didn't know the full story about how Brett was actually cheating on Melanie a lot throughout their relationship. Connor didn't like it either, but Brett made him promise to never to tell Damien, who had a strong moral code and would've done something about that shit. "Well, Brett and Rachel are only fuckbuddies, they're nothing serious," he comments. Yet, he did find it a bit odd that Damien is concerned about whoever Brett is with and not with.

"Yeah... I guess," Damien nodded before finishing one more shot before getting a group text from Brett. "Let's get going, Brett's Uber just arrived outside."

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Abby smirked at his gesture to get dirty, but she needed to focus. The drunken college students would be here soon and they needed to get in position. They hadn’t really even discussed their plan of action yet and she was dying to know how they were going to go about slaying their victims. She would love to just drive a knife through their chests as they walked in and save a few to play with, but she knew Seb would have a better plan.

“It’d be better if you los the towel,” She said and gave him a feisty look before hiding her face behind her own mask, hers was just a plastic female face stuck with a creep smile. “So, what is our master plan, my darling?”

The trio stayed at the frat house a little longer than every one else, Drew and Rick were in a battle to the death in an intense game of beer pong. Both teams were down to just one cup, both out of redemption shots, and their ego’s were on the line. Melanie was sitting on a bar stool near by chatting with a friend of hers, every now and then shouting out rude remarks to her brother so he’d lose focus.

“Are you nervous about tonight?” Melanie’s friend asked slightly lowering her voice.

“No? Why would I be?” Melanie cocked her head to the side, her face scrunched up in confusion. The only thing that had her nervous was her racy costume and seeing her brother, but that was handled awhile ago and she was worry free.

“Because of Brett? He’s going to be at the party tonight.”

“What? No he’s not. He’s going out of town with his buddies to some halloween rave,” She said nervously as she whipped her phone out and began to search his social media. Her jaw dropped and her stomach clenched. You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. She couldn’t look away from the picture glaring up at her. Brett’s arm was draped over the shoulders of her.

“Oh, Mel, you didn’t know…I’m so sorry.” Her friend moved in to give Melanie a comforting hug but Melanie was already getting off the bar stool and making a beeline for the bathroom. She needed to collect herself and get her social media snooping done in private, she didn’t want to let everyone see her emotional over some stupid instagram picture.

Locking herself in the bathroom she pushed her back up against the door and slowly slid down to the cool tile. She held up the phone and clicked the picture once so the tagged profile would pop up and she began to scroll through the girls pictures. She’s gorgeous…she thought as scrolled through picture after picture. Melanie knew she was only making herself feel worse by looking at the girl’s instagram and all her amazingly perfect pictures, but she couldn’t help herself.

“Melaine!” The pounding on the door snapped Melanie out of her social media trance, letting out a yelp of surprise. She jumped up and opened the door to see her brother and Drew standing in front of her.

“Oh, honey, Grace just told us what happened.” Drew reached out and grabbed her hand and gave it a comforting squeeze.

“Want me to kick his ass?” Rick asked a little too eagerly.

“Guys! I’m fine, I promise. I just had to pee before we left for the party!” She pushed passed them and sucked in a deep breath before going into ‘i’m okay’ mode. “Drew, grab that bottle and come here.” She snapped her fingers as she waited for him by the counter with the most alcohol behind it.

“Rick, take the picture, and don’t be a judgmental brother for two seconds,” Melanie demanded and handed him her cellphone. She grabbed her Devil and instructed him to pour the liquor in her mouth while posed seductively for the camera.

“Is this really necessary for me to take?” Rick groaned as he snapped a couple shots for his sister. Drew stopped pouring and Melanie swallowed the burning alcohol so she wouldn’t spit it out.

“God that was awful! You couldn’t grab something sweet?!” Melanie coughed and took her phone back.

“Yeah, I could have, but everclear makes you look like a bad ass!” Drew laughed and handed her a water bottle to wash down the large shot she just had.

“Alright, let’s go!” Rick shouted and motioned for everyone to make their way to the door.

“One sec!” Melanie shouted from the kitchen as everyone made began to leave. She quickly found a good filter and captioned her picture ‘even angels like to misbehave’ and posted it before running out the door. She knew Brett still followed her because the asshole liked to like her pictures from time to time, she just hoped he would see this one.

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Really now?" Sebastian cocked his head slightly before he actually loosened the towel and let it drop to the ground. Abby could immediately see that her boyfriend was rock-hard for her already. "As for our master plan, I think we should start off slowly," he took a few steps towards Abby.

"Think of it as like foreplay?" He suggested with a chuckle. "We lure a person or two to the upper floors of the asylum, kill a few, keep a couple alive and torture them in the cells. If it turns out to be a big party, we can't exactly kill everyone, as much as I would like to. When the party is halfway over, though, and quite a few people left... we'll lock the gates at the courtyard."

He stood before Abby, "Then, the real fun begins," Seb raised a hand and then stroked the cheek of Abby's mask as if it were her actual face. He formed a very mischevious smile behind his mask, "We'll start killing off at a lot of people on the dance floor. This area has low-service so fortunately, nobody will be able to successfully call the police, I checked myself," he chuckled.

"Then, when there are only a few survivors left, we start hunting them down in any manner we please. I might pretend to be one of the former patients of the Asylum, like Fat Kid, to really put the fear of the Devil inside of those silly college students." Seb's hand then fell and rested on Abby's side, "And then, when the last person is dead, I start fucking you on that bed over there and make you scream louder than anyone else tonight," his head slightly tilted over the area.

"Any thoughts on those plans, babe?"

Damien sat in the passenger seat in the Uber while the other three sat in the back of the car. Rachel and Brett were busy with their flirt talk while poor Connor sat at the end looking through his phone.

"Ey, Connor," Brett elbowed his friend to get his attention. "You think that Caitlyn's gonna be at the party?" he questioned his friend slightly mischievously.

"Oh god, I fucking hope so," Connor answered with a brief glance, raising his voice slightly with high hopes.

Damien zoned out the rest of their conversation while scrolling through his Instagram feed. TFM posted a funny Halloween video of a Superman doing a boob luge off of a Wonder Woman, a couple of his sorority friends posted their squad pics already, and then... Is this Melanie? Damien's thumb immediately stopped scrolling and his eyes went wide at the unexpected pose and costume posted by Melanie Karmichael. Damien interacted with her only for a few times, but she appeared to be a very conservative type of girl. He wondered if this had anything to do with the breakup...

His thumb slightly paused and hesitated above the phone's touchscreen and Damien questioned if he should like her picture. There was a brief second where he thought she would think it would be weird, but then he quickly double-tapped the picture and liked it. He liked pictures on her Instagram before, and it's fucking social media, so he knew it shouldn't be a big deal.

"HOLY SHIT!" Connor exclaimed before showing his phone screen to Brett. "Dude check this out!"

Damien turned his head briefly to see what was going on. He could see that Brett scowled quickly, "What the fuck is she doing?"

Rachel raised a questioning eyebrow and looked over to the two boys, trying to see the picture. "Friend of yours, Brett?" she questioned.

"Oh, it's just Brett's crazy ex-girlfriend," Connor chuckled, which earned him a harsh glare from Brett.

"She's nothing to worry about," Brett quickly turned his attention back to Rachel, laying a hand on her thigh in reassurance.

Damien simply shook his head at Connor's poor choice of wording about Mel.

"Oh my god, oh my god, I got over 200 likes," Emily stated very preppy-like, glancing at her sorority friend sitting beside her in the Uber ride.

"No fucking way," her friend, Samatha, whined before looking through her own Instagram posts. "The most I ever got was like 170 or something. Jacen, did you liked my photo yet?" she leaned over and glanced at Jacen, who was busy glancing at his own phone.

"Hmm?" Jacen glanced up at her. "Oh yeah, I did," he nodded, reassuring her. He actually didn't, he didn't really give too much of a shit in regards to Instagram. He always found it slightly annoying whenever Emily talk about it as if her entire life revolved around Instagram likes and pics.

He was looking through some Snapchat stories of his friends pregaming for the party. He then glanced at Instagram and liked a couple of college babe pictures. He casually liked a sexy angel picture, Nice tits, he simply commented in his head, recognizing the girl that one of his frat brothers dated.

You have a new match!

The notification popped at the top of his screen. Jacen quickly cursed in his head before going into his phone settings and then turning off notifications from Tinder. He wouldn't want Emily to glance over and see that his phone got messages from the app.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Abby’s jaw dropped faster than her boyfriend’s towel as her eyes landed on manhood, of course he would only see the creepy grin of the mask. Once the initial shock wore off she smirked under her mask and placed a hand on her hip as she watched him slowly make his way towards her. She loved it when he would talk out their murderous plans, nothing turned her on more than hearing him talk about how they would torture and kill.

“You’re giving me goosebumps,” She giggled and rubbed her arm as she tried to get the chills to calm down. She closed her eyes as she envisioned sneaking about the party, picking a few lucky winners to play with and torturing them in anyway she saw fit. Abby was giddy like a school girl at the idea of having such a large crop to pick from and endless possibilities of how this night would end.

Cocking her head to the side as Seb stroked the plastic mask on her face she let out pleased sigh as he continued to lay out his plan. Images of a bloody dance floor and chunks of flesh on the floor flashed across her mind, sending a chill of excitement throughout her body.

“I love it when you talk dirty to me,” She glanced down at his hand on her side and lifted the mask so he could see the mischievous grin on her face. “Let me take care of that for you,” Abby said and dropped down to her knees.

Melanie sat in the back the crowded Uber glued to her phone, Brett still hadn’t liked her picture and it was starting to drive her crazy. Has he been on Insta yet? Had he seen it and just didn’t like the picture? I hope he sees it and it pisses him off. Brett would never let her dress up in a costume like this if they had been together, which was weird considering how he was now with some slut in a sexy cat costume. She rolled her eyes and went to lock her phone when she got a notification that caught her eye, Damien had liked her picture. Melanie knew that he was friends with Brett and that they were most likely together, so Brett had to have seen the picture. Why was she obsessing over Brett liking her picture? She clicked on Damien’s profile and scrolled through some of his pictures.

“Ooo, looking at your soon to be rebound?” Drew teased as he leaned over to get a better look at who she was insta-stalking. He handed her a bottle of vodka and shoved it in her hands, motioning for her to take a swig from it.

“Shut up,” Melanie gasped and pulled her phone out of his view and blushed slightly. She had always thought Damien was good looking and he was always so nice to her, but she knew that there was some frat code about not dating someones ex. “I’m just bored and scrolling through instagram.” She raised the bottle to her lips and took a small sip from it, making sure it looked like she took a full shot from the bottle before handing it back.

“Give me your phone,” Drew snapped and took the phone out of her hand before Melanie could protest. “You don’t get this back until after tonight. I don’t need you sulking in the corner and seeing what Brett is posting on social media.”

Melanie rolled her eyes at him but knew it was for the best. She would wind up hurting her own feelings if she kept lurking on Brett’s stuff so she didn’t fight Drew on this one.

“Alright, enough girl talk,” Rick groaned from the front of the Uber and looked back at them. “Tonight is about fun, no drama, no crying over that asshole, and getting fucked up. If you can’t do that then stay in the Uber and go back home!” He wagged his finger at them like a father would his children and tried his best to give them a stern look.

“Okay, daddy,” Drew teased and handed him the bottle.

“Yeah, Mel, for once you’re going to be the one that gets super drunk and we’ll take care of you tonight! Let ya hair down guuuurl!” Grace said but didn’t bother turning around to look at them, she was too busy looking at herself in her compact.

“We’re here bitches!” Another girl squealed as the car came to a stop and the college students poured out of the mini van.

Melanie didn’t move at first, she was beginning to feel anxious about going into the party. She didn’t want to see Brett or his new chick and she didn’t want people to tease her about the costume she was wearing. 

“Mel, move your ass. I can hear a good song on and I’m trying to throw my ass in a circle!” Drew whined and shoved Melanie forward.

“Okay, okay!” She shouted back and quickly got out of the car so her friends wouldn’t trample her on the way out of the car. Drew latched onto Melanie’s arm and dragged her through the crowd of students making their way up to the asylum.

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Let's get fucked up!!" Connor roared as he raced outside of the uber with Brett and Rachel quickly following. Damien thanked the uber driver and even left him a couple dollars as a tip before leaving the vehicle. There was already a solid crowd of people heading towards the Asylum, Damien recognized several of his fraternity brothers.

They quickly passed by the front gate and entered the courtyard, where several groups of college students were already socializing with one another. Everybody had all sorts of costumes, some of them were funny like a guy dressed up as a banana, and others genuinely creepy. There was a tall man dressed up as Slender Man, and this one zombie girl had fantastic make-up where it look like part of her neck was bitten off.

Damien finally had a good look at the asylum, and it practically sent shivers down his spine. There were flashing lights coming through the open door and windows of the building, and loud music was booming throughout the area. Yet, it was impossible to ignore the history of this place and the horror stories revolving around them. He remembered hearing stories about Fat Kid since the 6th grade, and it can be a bit unnerving to enter the building where those urban legends started.

"Dude, you're my fucking hero," Damien greeted one of his bros at the keg area, shaking his hand and reaching out for a bro hug with a Goku.

They were inside of the large lobby area of the asylum, where its been cleared out and the center is the dancefloor filled with horny college kids. A provactive Harley Quinn was grinding on a Joker near the edge of the dancefloor, and a princess Ariel was making out with SWAT officer a few feet away from them.

Damien was standing in a circle of friends near the keg, which had a small line since there were others at each corner of the room. Damien the vampire, Connor the cowboy, Brett the Batman, Eric the Goku, and Jacen the priest, were all chatting amongst each other about random guy shit. Eric was bragging about some hot girl he banged the other night from the bars, Connor was complaining that Caitlyn didn't show up, and Brett was thankful that Rachel decided to hang out with her sorority squad for a bit.

Suddenly, Damien's eyes glanced towards the entrance of the building where a devil, a pirate, and a... Mel? He would try to offer a small smile and wave, but the situation may be odd considering that last Damien heard, both Mel and Brett had a bad breakup. Hell, Mel probably wouldn't want to talk to Damien ever again, which may be for the best but...

"You checking out Mel?" Eric suddenly questioned aloud.

Damien cursed in his head before he jolted his attention back to the group, "W-wait, what?"

Both Connor and Brett were giving Damien a slightly odd look, but Eric spoke up again. "Haha, I don't blame you, dude, she's fucking hot," Eric hooted. "And see those tits man? Damn, I never knew she had those. You're one lucky sonnava bitch, Brett," Eric teased his friend and slightly elbowed his arm. "Since you're the one that broke up with her, think I can shoot?" he wriggled his eyebrows mischeviously.

"Don't bother," Brett scowled at his friend's humor. "She's a fucking psycho, trust me, you're better off without her stalking your every move."

"Mel!" Emily's voice suddenly shrieked as Mel walked into the aslyum. The Freddy Krueger girl immediately rushed to her friend and gave a tight hug, before checking out her costume. "Damn girl, you're killing it tonight! How've you been??"

Emily bumped into Mel plenty of times before at other Delta Chi parties because of their relationships with Jacen and Brett. They've played as partners once before at a beer pong game, and that's when their friendship started. However, they weren't completely close, Emily never really found out that Brett and Mel broke up until just the other day from a mutual friend.

"We've totally gotta take a pic together at some point," she laughed.

"Oh god."

"Oh fuck yes, suck that dick," Sebastian's breathed out heavily and his muffled moans echoed throughout the dark corridors.

"I'm about to... I'm about to... fuuuuuck," Sebastian tilted his head back, with his Purge mask still on, and finally climaxed in the heavens of Abby's mouth. He kept his hands buried in her dark hair, until he was finally done and pulled away from Abby's seductive lips. He panted but grinned down at his girlfriend, completely elated. "You... are so wicked," he chuckled.

He took a few steps back and away from Abby's grasp and then started dressing himself with the suit. "It sounds like the party is finally going on," Sebastian said as he put on his underwear and pants, loud party music was booming from down the stairs. "Let's find our first victims, shall we?" he grinned mischeviously and finished buttoning up his suit. It would be easy to lure their first prey into the upper floors of the asylum where they can isolate them and then kill them discreetly.

"And after we kill the first few, then perhaps I can repay you?" Beneath his mask, his mischevious grin can only grow wider, he could never get enough of his girlfriend.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

They had barely made it through the front doors and already Melanie was starting to regret her costume choice. Everyone was staring at her and some already drunk frat guys had the nerve to shout out at her as she passed them. Why did I let Drew convince me to wear this? The idea of being fully covered in a purple skirt and orange wig was starting to sound really appealing to her right about now.

Melanie internally cringed when she heard a familiar voice scream out her name. It was one of the very few things that annoyed Melanie when it came to her younger sorority friends; the screaming. You see your friend, scream. See a cute dog, scream. Cute guy? Scream. She had to remind herself that she was once the young, overly excited and screaming sorority girl too.

“Hey!” Melanie smiled as she was immediately being squeezed by the small freshman. Drew let out an impatient huff as he stood besides the two girls. She knew he was irritated that he was just standing there when his favorite song was on so she turned to him and waved him off, “Go dance! I wouldn’t be much of a fun dance partner yet, I’m sober.”

“Don’t gotta tell me twice, toodles!” He gave Emily a little hello wave before bouncing off to get lost in the grinding mob on the dance floor.

Melanie chuckled and shook her head as she watched Drew disappear to go dance. “Oh, thank you,” she said and awkwardly looked down at her costume. “It’s a little out of my comfort zone, but Drew insisted I dress up in this.” Out of the corner of her eye she saw a familiar face standing by one of the kegs and her heart sank. Is that Brett? She had to force herself to not turn and look over at him, instead she slapped a smile on her face and focused on Emily.

“You look really good too! Freddy is always a great go to costume. Where’s Jacen? Is he going as one of your nightmare victims?” Melanie pretended to look around the room, making a point to not look in the direction of Brett and his friends.

“Well, Drew has confiscated my phone for the night, so you’ll have to be the one snapping pictures!”

Rick quickly separated from his sister and her friend to make a beeline for the keg nearby. He also noticed that just so happened to be the keg that Brett was stationed at, so he decided it would be nice to make an appearance and remind the bastard to mind his P’s and Q’s.

“So, who’s the psycho?” Rick clapped a firm hand on Brett’s shoulder as he forced his way into the circle.

Abby stared up at the lifeless eyes of the plastic mask as she bobbed her head back and forth. There was something about the mask concealing Seb’s face, but still hearing the groans from behind it that really turned her on. Making a mental note to keep the mask for other activities she continued to work her magic until he unloaded in her mouth.

She sat back on her knees and wiped her mouth clean, a small smirk on her face from a job well done. “Glad you enjoyed.” She watched him begin to dress and she couldn’t help but pout, the fun was over.

“I hate it when you have to get dressed, you’re not as fun to look at.” Abby stood up and began to change into the dress that came with the costume.

“I look forward to screaming louder than anyone else tonight,” She said and winked at him before covering her face with the mask again. “After you,” she gestured towards the door.

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Brett was startled when someone grabbed him by the shoulder, a bit more tightly than he liked. He turned his head and groaned internally, Great, this guy needs to get a fuckin' life. His eyes quickly narrowed at Ricky, "No one important," he responded with a devious smirk. "Now, how 'bout you get that hand off of me?" Brett called him out, of course he can feel brave with his own social group and put up a macho demeanor.

Despite Brett's quick reply; Eric, Connor, and Jacen's jaws practically dropped at Rick's sudden. Their facial reactons would, of course, betray who exactly Brett was talking about.

"Jacen's over there! He actually decided to be a priest today," Emily quickly turned around and pointed towards him. "You see? He's with Br...ett," the ditzy freshmen realized halfway through her sentence she shouldn't have pointed out Melanie's ex-boyfriend.

An ex that cheated on her. Actually, now that Emily gave it a bit more thought, she wondered why Jacen still bothered hanging out with him. She lost all kinds of respect towards Brett and thought of him nothing more than a lowlife fuckboy.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Rick chuckled and shook his head, did this kid not remember the ass whooping he got not too long ago? "So now that your buddies are around you wanna act like hot shit?" He rolled his eyes and moved over to the keg to help himself to some beer. "Maybe I should tell your friends about how you not only got your ass handed to you, but you cried like a bitch the entire time?" He looked around at the other guys in the circle, their faces giving away every detail he needed to know.

"Keep talking shit about my sister and we're going to have a problem. It's bad enough you cheated on her with the easiest girl we know, you don't need to act like she's the reason you guys broke up." He raised his solo cup to the guys and gave a little head nod before making his exit from their group.

Melanie didn't follow the freshman's pointed finger, she knew exactly where Jacen was and knew that if she looked over there it would kill her. She quickly pulled herself together, hearing someone say his name so casually towards her hurt, but she knew that Emily didn't mean to let it slip. She honestly shouldn't be so sensitive towards the idea of having to run into Brett anymore.

"Emily, it's fine!" Melanie smiled and looked over her shoulder, without looking anywhere near Brett. "I don't care that he's here, I'm one hundred percent over it."