Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: (M) Blood Line CH1: The Bloody Arrival OOC&IC a Kris X Siks 1X1 Rp.

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

As Sabin said the name Igin, Y'gol's eyes narrowed. That name began bringing a face to his bestial mind as well as many other things. It was many years ago before he got captured and sent to Frostmire prison, he was on the run from the armies who would late capture him. Now he'd had been evading the armies one at a time for a few months now, killing some here and there, but mostly focusing on staying ahead of the stomping soldiers.

But this was the first time he ever had all three armies marching after him. He could fight and kill likely one hundred of them before he fell, but that wasn't an experience he wanted to have at the moment so he was on the run. Ducking through trees and slipping through the shadows and quickly as his large bulk could. Soon he found what looked like an abandoned cabin, it would give him a few minutes of rest and a time to collect his thoughts. So he busted down the door only to find it wasn't as empty as he thought.

He smelt two High Elves, but before he could react a lighting bolt hit him in the chest and he heard a man shout something and saw the glint of a naked steel blade race through his vision. His leather like skin deflected the blade strike and the attacker's surprise allowed Y'gol to respond his cleavers were in their sheaths across his back, but he swung his long clawed hand up and pierced the Elf's chest impaling him on the the sharp nails. The Elf died instantly and just as the Ogre was about to remove the body a series of searing fireballs threw him into the wall of the cabin making the entire building shudders.

It was then he saw the Elf woman from the forest, she was half-dressed and furious looking. But at the time Y'gol didn't care, he simply wanted to get out. So he charged for the backdoor, but the woman hurled more fireballs at him and blocked his path. She was screeching with sorrow and simply wanted to see the Ogre dead even it killed her with him. Y'gol even against magic is not an easy creature to kill. He quickly threw the table at the woman then heft the body of her love and threw him through the backdoor before following the projectile out and vanishing into the woods.

That was the last time he thought about the woman or her lover, until she showed up in his hunting grounds and began taking food out his and his cub's mouth. Now it seems she wishes to finish what she couldn't even begin all those years ago.

As the woman rambled on Y'gol began to growl softly in annoyance. Guk-Guk simply looked on in confusion at the long silence her hands holding up a battered wooden tray with two ceramic cups of water.
    "What Saba talkin' about Papa?" Y'gol visibly softened at Guk-Guk's words and took the cups handing them to the Elves before crouching down and lifting his cub into his arms hugging her softly.
    "Papa...did...bad...things...when...he...was young. But...he...is...better...now." He kissed the child's head and she simply nodded softly and leaned into him still confused, but comforted by him. He held her for a few more seconds thinking on his next words before he put her down and nodded to the back of the cave.
    "Guk-Guk...can...you...please...go clean...up...your...room? Papa...needs...to...have...a...grown-up...talk...with...your...friends." The girl frowned and looked to make a protest, but a soft pat on her behind made her jump a little and skulk back into the cave.

Once she was gone the Ogre turned back to Sabin and Yaorland growling a little louder.
    "I...am...not...fully...at...fault. I...was...simply...looking...for...a...place...to hide...from...my former...employers." He glared directly at Yao tapping the two Elf fingers on his necklace. "The...High...Elves...attacked...me...first...and. ..I...reacted...same...as...in...the...forest." He looked back at Sabin. "Do...not...force...your...ideas...of...sin...on.. .me...Ms.Togar. I...am..wild...born...and...wild...raised." He pointed a long arm to the forests below them. "If...you...attack...something...more...powerful.. .than yourself...you...pay with...your life. That...is...all...this...matter...is." Dropping his hand he glanced back at the cave lifting his nose to smell if Guk-Guk was eavesdropping she was not.

"As...for...my...past, I...have...put...it...behind...me...for...Guk-Guk." He voice changed from a menacing growl to almost a sad whimper his eyes dropping to his gray gnarled hands. "She...is very...much...like...me. Life...has...been...cruel to...us...both. But...my...sins...are...no...longer...my concern...only...her...well-being...is. I...will...not...make...amends...for...what...mean s...nothing." He looked up from his hands again, but his voice still sounded sad. "She..changed...me...by...sticking...with...me...a fter...I...stopped...being...useful...to...her. When...I...had... killed...the...bandits...and...saved...her...she.. .did...not...wish...to...leave...my...side." His voice grew a little joyful as he continued to speak. "She...wanted...to...help...me...like...the...way. ..I...helped...her. By...getting...the...town...to not...hate...me. We...brought...the...carts...down...and...made...a mends, but...even...after...the Innkeepers...embraced...and...wanted...to...take.. .her...in...she...refused." The beast sighed almost wistfully. "She...chose...me...as...her...Papa. I...have...been...only...a...monster...now...I...w as...a...father." He ended his words with a single sad growl.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 12-14-2017 at 02:30 AM.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Sabin opened her mouth few times but no voice escaped her lips. The sight of Y'gol soften appearance just stole the words out of her mouth.

She turned to look at Yaorlan, hoping he might have anything clever to say but he appeared to be lost as her, although his expression was unreadable. He took the cup and set done, drinking, and having his gaze fixed at the bottom of glass.

Sabin did the same, but did not drink the water. She was just too shocked to do so, "I'm happy for you, Y'gol", she said at least, "And I'm happy Guk-Guk has such a good father to keep her safe...", Sabin sighed.

"Like I said before darky, would have been much more simple if everything was black and white"

There wasn't anything else to be done now it seems. Sabin got up and looked at the huge ogre, "Y'gol… please… give me the time I need, I'll get Denika off your back… in return… don't hurt the village".

She walked out of the cave slowly, "Guk-Guk!", she called to the girl, "Listen hon. Myself and Yaorlan are heading to discuss some very important talk with a very powerful woman. I don't want you, or Y'gol to be hurt, so you must stay here and protect Y'gol", she winked at her, "Only you are capable to do it. So you will need to stay here, okay?"

Sabin bent down and hugged her, "Please, I beg of you, stay here with Y'gol. We are going to rescue few people whose mind being stolen by the thought of revenge...", Sabin leaned in to whisper, "And also the prince", she tried to fake a smile, "Can I trust you with protecting Y'gol?", she said.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The little girl puffed out her small chest nodding. "Guk-Guk, watch Papa's back!" She hugged Sabin back firmly. "Guk-Guk hope Saba and Yaory come back and see Guk-Guk and Papa soon." She broke from Sabin's hug then quickly ran up and hugged the Wood Elf too before vanishin back into the cave, she still had to clean her room.

The Elves began to leave but a pair of heavy claws landed on their shoulders, Y'gol wasn't done yet. Leaning in between them he growled low in both their ears.
    "I...thank...you...for...making...my...cub... happy, I...will...give...you...another...day...Sabin. Some...game...have...returned... but...I...will...exhaust...their...herd...soon. Follow...the...trees...marked...with...a...Y...and ...you'll...reach...the... town...safely." His growl became darker and more quiet. "Find...the...peaceful...route...soon, because...this...High..Elf...threatens...my..cub. And...should...harm...befall...her." He squezzed their shoulders allowing his claws to dig into their clothes. "No...force...in...this...world...or...the...next. ..will...save...the...woman...or...you...two...fro m...my...wrath. I...may...be...changed...but...not...that...much." With his ultimatum given he released Sabin and Yaorlan then turned and moved slowly back to his den.

Yaorlan began walking quickly down the hill rubbing his shoulder checking for blood.
    "I should've stayed Avelar." He sighed deeply his spine shivering at the idea of what the Ogre would do to them should they fail in convincing Denika and his men to give up this fool's errend of revenge.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Sabin tried her best not to smile, but failed. She was happy, happy with this small recognition of the beast at all their efforts.

And at the fact that for the first time he addressed her as "Sabin".

They head back to Denika's camp as quickly as they could. Yaorlan ran as much as his lungs allowed him, but he could tell that the dark elf was slowing down because of him. He admired the fact she did so with grace, not barking at him to speed up- but at the same time he did wonder how much distance she would have covered without him on her tail. So far from the little he learned the dark elves turned out to be remarkable race; they were not the grim creatures he imagined them to be- perhaps not the most virtuous, but definitely nobles at the core.

"We still… need to go… over this", Yaorlan said to her, trying to speak while gasping for air.

Sabin, as if realizing for the first time that he was not as agile as her, stopped, "Let us take a rest", she said, pulling out a small can of water and handing it to the wood elf. The elf collapsed at the ground and was grateful to drink and bath his face with the cold water.

Sabin sat down gracefully not far from him, waiting for him to pass the can so that she could drink as well, "We are not far", she looked at the tip of the fortress that was already visible at the distance.

"Exactly, which is why I believe we need to plan this carefully"

Sabin's expression remained fixed.

"Darky, I didn't want to bring this up yet, but right now it may be crucial. What are your feelings regarding Gelmied?"

"What? Why?", Sabin looked confused.

Yaorlan bit his lower lips as he tried to gently speak up his mind. Each and every time he was surprised at how naively the woman had thought of the world. She was deadly and wise, but a lot of things like politics and trickery fooled her easily. It was cute, in a sense, she was one of those rare souls he usually only read about in books, as it was hard to find such people in this harsh world, unless they were children, like Guk-Guk. But at the same time he knew she must harden her heart, otherwise she would be hurt and most likely lose her life in the process.

"Don't forget that Gelmied is her most prized possession. She will not hand him away so easily…"

"What are you trying to say?"

"Darky… Supposed Denika somehow agrees to simply back off and leaves but will not agree to free Gelmied-!"

"I will not agree to it!", Sabin said almost immediately, watching the surprised expression of the wood elf. She soon realized what the words she shouted meant, "Not… that… I…", she swallowed, as she felt her body growing hot, while her cheeks burning red, "I will not allow slavery", she said bowing her head as she tried to calm down again.

Yaorlan grinned. The dark elf tried so hard to remain emotionless- Probably something which was expected from all of them, but seeing her break character and show her true nature, which was a very curious lass, was endearing. Upon her silk like dark skin, her cheeks radiated in a very weird crimson- dark, but still awfully visible, almost like make up.

"Of course", the wood elf said, "I only asked to know where we stand with this. Obviously I will not allow her to back away with my men as well", he said, trying to make Sabin feel better.

"I've been thinking about trying to talk to her… Simple as that-", Sabin looked at Yaorlan, "If you have other ideas, I'd love to hear them too".

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Yaorlan sighed punching the bridge of his nose.
    "You are so naive sometimes it astounds me. You want to walk up to a deranged High Elf Mage, and try to talk her off the revenge she's been thirsting after for years. All the while not slipping up and getting yourself killed, and while trying to not let her know you know her true intentions." The Elf leaned against a tree staring at the tall wooden walls and the single guard patrolling the ramparts looking just was worn out and ragged as he did when he left.

"We may be able to get my men to leave the fort while you talk with the Captain, but they'll never mutiny. She's bedded all of them at least once and that tied into her actual magic has them well under her spell...pun not intended." Pushing off the tree he adjusted his clothing and equipment then motioned for Sabin to follow him. "I can get us into the fort easily enough, after that though it's on you."

They walked casually up to the front gate and Yaorlan shouted up at the guard.
    "Oi, Alaser open the gates! Sabin and I are back from Orc hunting."

Peeking over the edge Alaser was a young man, peach-fuzz growing on his face, and his platinum blonde hair was kept short cropped to his head.
    "Hey Sergeant, we wondered where you went. The Captain was pissed, she's not gonna be happy."

Yao nodded up.
    "Yeah, I figured, but the Orcs are trickier than we thought and I had to save Sabin's life once already. So open up."

The young Elf nodded and hopped down from the threshold and pulled open the door just enough for Yao and Sabin to enter before he quickly shut the door behind them. The two Elves entered and they saw the men preparing for a battle of some kind. Weapons were being sharpened and armor was being repaired. They saw Gelmied working diligently on putting armor on the Harts and attaching small blades to their antlers. He glanced over and a small smile crossed his face at the sight of Sabin, but he did not move to greet them or send a hail their way. He was on thin ice as it is, so he turned back and continued to armor up their mounts.

The Captain was in another part of the yard. She was dressed in a short battle skirt that only went down to about the top of her thighs and she was wearing a white cloth bra. He feet were bare and her hair done back in a professional looking ponytail. She was training with some of the magic dummies she summoned. The Captain wasn't the best fighter on her own, she let magic do most of the work for her, but today she was wielding a slender long sword and going through the basics of sword combat. She had just completed a side-spin dodge and plunged her blade into the dummies side when she saw Sabin and Yao begin walking towards her. She let out a cat-like smile and a light chuckle. Yanking the sword from the dummy she threw it into the ground and crossed her arms under her bust popping her boobs up watching them.

"Well, well, well, Sergeant, good to see you back. I take it you had fun gallivanting with Ms. Togar, hope you two used protection."

Yaorlan gave a forced smile at Denika's words and bowed lightly.
    "Sadly that wasn't why I followed her Captain. I figured even a Dark Elf like her could use help hunting down and fighting Orcs. So I joined her and it is a good thing I did, we got ambushed in the mountains. The Orc cell jumped Sabin and were about to do away with her, but then I ran from the path and slew the first couple myself. Then Ms. Togar and I cleaned up the rest of them, but we couldn't find their headquarters."

Denika's smile didn't change as she listened to Yaolan's words. He was lying to her, but she would deal with him later. She glanced at Sabin looking the Dark Elf up and down lustfully, training always gets her blood going, and with Gelmied only thinking about Sabin now the High Elf was more eager than ever to win the woman to her bed.
    "Give me a full brief in two hours Sergeant. You are dismissed." Yao gave Denika a quick salute and glanced apologetically at Sabin before vanishing into the yard. Once the man was gone Denika sauntered up to Sabin her lusty smile never faltering each step making her impressive body bounce.

She walked up and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. Because of Denika's height advantage she hugged Sabin to her breasts resting her chin on top of the Dark One's head. With a sly smile she spoke to Sabin.
    "So you liked my Snow Elf the night before last huh?"

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Sabin swallowed, hoping her expression won't give her away. As she began to feel her cheeks burning she made her way for the captain's cabin and took out a bottle of wine, pouring two cups, hiding the fact the questions was a direct hit at her weakness.

"He was warm and the night was cold", sabin said slowly as she poured.

Sabin also recalled the words of Denika as she teased the wood elf- "protection"- It didn't occur to her until now, but she may have forgotten to drink any needed potion to prevent her from conceiving when she slept with Galmied. It bothered her, but it was the least of her worries right now. She had to find a way to understand the spell casted on the snow elf before she could form her plan on how to try and take down Denika without harming her in the process, "Here", she said, giving her a cup of wine as well, "I didn't know you grow found of slaves Denika. Looking at how beautiful you are, aren't you simply kicking them away with a stick?", she drank carefully, looking at the captain as she drank as well.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Default Kris x Sisk co-op 2

Denika took the offered drink smiling mischievously as she draped a towel about her sweaty shoulders. She undid and dropped her battle skirt, but was content to simply parade around her quarters in just her bra and panties. She rubbed the towel about her supple body making sure to sway her hips and show off her curves to the woman.

Leaving the towel across her shoulders she sipped the wine shrugging at Sabin’s question.
    “Hmm the pickings are very slim out here dear Sabi, and as you know Gelmied is a rare gem among men. Slave or no.” She chuckled moving to her bed and sitting lightly down upon it letting her breasts bounce with the motion.

Sabin was pleased of the fact that the woman was so much more interested in flirting than noticing that she had slipped something into the wine. Sabin herself leaned against the cabin and drank while narrowing her eyes and leaning her free hand on her hip, “Dear friend… You don’t need slaves… They will follow for sure…”, she said carefully, “We both know that you are in truth, the rarest gem of them all…”

Denika let out a rich laugh, she knew of the Dark Elves disdain for slavery. But it was a key industry for many Elves which in this case included the Snow Elves. The laugh was followed by a soft hmm as Sabin complimented her. Maybe the Dark One was finally being open with herself, immortals like them shouldn’t be limited to only one side of the fence when seeking pleasure.
    “I may not need slaves friend, but doesn’t mean they aren’t useful to an ambitious woman like me. Besides he’s a bad boy among Snow Elves, I’ve been saving him from those would come looking to claim his wonderfully handsome head.” She took another sip of her wine, feeling the tiring exercises from the yard weighing on her.

“You seem… tired?”, Sabin drank some more, “Come let’s settle in and we’ll talk as friends.” Sabin moved through the Captain’s room and locked both door and the window, putting a convincingly sly smile. “We don’t want to be interrupted I’m sure.” She then moved and sat gently down upon Denika’s bed brushing against the woman a little.

Denika smiled warmly then nodded rubbing her arm and shoulder gently.
    “Hmm yes indeed Sabi, so considerate you are.” She took another sip of her wine draining the glass before placing it on her nightstand rubbing her beautiful body down slowly feeling way more sore and tense muscles then she’d ever remembered having before. “Guess, I’ve been working harder than I thought.” She crossed her arms over her chest and began rubbing both of her shoulders.

Sabin moved behind the High Elf kneeling on the bed rubbing her hands over her shoulders, carefully petting the delicate skin of Denika. Even if she didn’t swing to her side, it was hard not to find the woman desirable, and in the state she was now, so hurt and wounded, it was hard not to think of the snow elf. Without even knowing why her hands reached over Denika’s arms and began to knead them like bread. She soon realized who she was massaging, but she decided to continue and play along, “There”, she said softly, “Let me ease you a little”, Sabin was a professional with the art of touching. It did help that her female mentors have taught her long and hard how to please others, if such activities were needed as part of a mission. Working on Denika’s body, it helps to envision that it was Galmied’s body instead, “Now… How about you stop saving others and focus on yourself…”, Sabin was curious, and the wine was about to take its effect soon. So she started with the questions, “How did you save the snow elf?”

Denika let out a deeply pleased moan sitting back against Sabin’s body.
    “Hmm you have such wonderful hands Sabi, but I do hope you aren’t tracking mud and dirt onto my bed with your shoes and clothes.” She giggled gently rolling her narrow shoulders slowly. “As for saving him, he doesn’t talk about it much. But he killed an Elder within his tribe long before I got him, he would’ve been put to death had his Clan not needed the money such a beautiful man would fetch. But not everyone liked that arrangement, so as he was shuffled from owner to owner Bounty Hunters and Assassins were constantly on his trail. They almost succeeded a few times, but ever since he’s gotten my brand they know who they would anger if they harmed him so they all but fled away into the shadows, I think his sister was one of them.”

Sabin gasped. This was a bit too much to handle. He never told her this much, or how much the woman was critical to his survival. Is that why he was so hopeless and accepting? Will she be able to protect him if he was free?

Sabin move to stand before Denika. “Hmm I would never dream of it Denika.” She started to erotically move her hands over her body, letting her take good glance at each and every part she touched. Then, without changing her expression, she raised one leg each time, removing her boots, making sure the high elf was still looking. Then she unbuckled her belt, letting her weapons drop to the sides, while she withdraw her breast armor and her leg guards. She stood then removed her light gown and stood before Denika in just her gown.

Like a cat, she quickly climbed on the bed, kneeling on her legs as she crouched behind the high elf, and started to rub her shoulders and back firmly, “No mud, dear friend”, she smiled, carefully rubbing a particular part on Denika’s back, she leaned in pressing her breasts against the other woman’s back and whispered into her ear, “This area right here. It hurt him. Was so hard to get into the mood… was it your idea?”, Sabin faked a smile, “Clever… but we both know that if he is so grateful he won’t try to run away… why do that?”

Denika sighed happily before she leaned forward and undid her clothe bra letting her breasts hang freely and removing the obstruction of the bra straps from the Dark Elf’s hands.
    “Hmm I am sorry for that, thought you might be like me and enjoy a little rougher of a sexual encounter. And teasing that always fires him up...in such...a wonderful way. But you are doing a wonderful job of firing me up just like….this….Sabi.”

Still leaning beside her, Sabin leaned into her neck, carefully slurping around her nape, and reaching her hands over her breasts, gently touching them, “You don’t need this, Denika… My friend”, she started to lick her nape gently, “You are better than that… You should go about without it… The sex will be better… trust me…”

Denika moans softly the unexpectedness of Sabin’s hand throwing her off guard, but she wasn’t going to complain. “Hmm sometimes...yes...but so is forcing that extra....bit...out of...unwilling partners.” The woman regained some control and turned to face Sabin grabbing her chest now and kneeling in front of her kissing the woman’s lips deeply. “Besides...it is such...a chore...removing...the marks.”

“Is it?”, Sabin said, slowly removing her gown and remaining there, in her underpants, “Seemed rather easy to me… You should try it”

Denika licked her lips and removed Sabin’s bra for her before she pulled the other woman onto the bed with her. “Hmm easier said than done.” She ran her hand along Sabin’s taut stomach demonstrating her words. “It is similar to how you put the brand on. Only instead of coating the skin with the blood of a slave you must use the blood of someone like me. An Elf of strong Royal Lineage, my sister is the current Queen and I am the illegitimate daughter of her father and the former Chief Magical Advisor of the Avelar Royal Court.” She then trickled her fingers along Sabin’s side and rump. “Then you must find a spring of pure water at the base of a mountain instead of the top and bathe each other in it rather than only the mage pouring water over the spot.” Her hand then moves to Sabin’s lips. “Then together you must have consensual sex rather than one side violating the other. Also magic must be coursing to the brand. At climax the magical properties of the brand would be removed though the brand itself would not.”

“You worked so hard for only one man?”, Sabin said as she pushed Denika on her back, and pulled her hands over her head, “I’m impressed. Why so much trouble for one guy?”, she nuzzled her neck and began to nibble on her neck.

Denika moaned again her hands coming around to grip Sabin’s rump firmly encouraging her to continue. “Hmm a mage….can...only brand...one like that at a time. And he was just so delicious I didn’t want to lose him.” She slipped her hands down the back of Sabin’s panties squeezing her cheeks.

Sabin pulled her hands back up, kissing her forcefully, while pushing her knees in between Denika’s legs, “Really now? But why? He seems so without a life to him… Why him Denika? You could have gotten any other snow elf no?”, she pushed her legs fully, while kissing her more.

Denika returned the passion of the kiss wrapping her legs around Sabin’s supple hips.
    “I always do research on those under my command, and through my studies I found out Gelmied’s clan the Ice-Sworn are the last of an ancient bloodline that connects them to the first King of the Snow Elves before the High Elves took over Avelar. I just had to have such a pedigree under my command so we could conceive a child with strong enough blood to overthrow my hussy of a sister ” She broke her hands free of Sabin and put them firmly atop the Dark Elf’s breasts massaging them, her face was red with passion, but her eyes were blurry from the effects of the serum Sabin put into the wine.

Sabin faked her pleasure, her hands slowly thrown to the back of her panties, reaching for a small pocket that was sewn within it, with a very strong powder, she dipped her fingers in them, and carefully tossed the item around, while bringing her fingers to her lips, dipping them with the substance in a passionate way. This was a very strong drug. One that Sabin had the pleasure to have a high tolerance to, but not enough to be resisted. She will need to act fast. This new information was something had not expected. Not once had she thought of Denika wanting to have children.. Or to have the throne for that matter… This was too much… but there was hardly any time left…

She continued to kiss Denika passionately, forcing Denika to ingest the powder, forcing her hands over her hips and breasts. The drug should work soon, she hoped, all the while enjoying the moaning of the woman. Even if she did not find the same sex to be as alluring, causing pleasure to another was very exciting regardless, and she had tried to make it at least a little more believable. If all that Denika said was true, preventing her revenge was the least of the things she was about to do if she was going to free the Snow Elf… She was actually stealing her man in a sense. She didn’t stop, but at the same time she knew what she had to do next, which was to bring the snow elf into this, and let him choose. It was the right thing to do. Even if he was not going to part from Denika, she was still going to at least keep her away from the village.

Denika was lost in the throes of passion her dream of finally bedding Sabin has come true and she wasn’t going to waste it. She worked their panties down and began rubbing their hips together while holding the kiss. The pleasure was intense, but soon the serum and the powder took effect and the High Elf was fighting the sleep inducing effects as best as she could.

But it was too no avail before she could reach a pleasurable end with Sabin she was fast asleep her body quaking with pent up pleasure.

“I’m sorry Denika… I hope you will still think of me as friend”, Sabin kissed her softly and then turned to dress up, closing the room behind her.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Sabin carefully looked around as she was outside the yard again.

“Darky!”, said Yaorlan as he noticed her, “Great, I’ve gathered everyone. They are at least willing to listen, so you better give a big speech and-!”

Sabin was panting and blushing, but her face were (and considering her skin tone) somewhat pale. She looked extremely worried.

“What’s up?”, the wood elf asked.

Sabin covered her mouth and looked at Yaorlan with a pained expression, “I think I did a horrible thing…”.

He could tell she was holding herself from crying. This dark elf, the example of a perfect assassin, have managed to surprise him once again. How fragile she was, how different and naiive--- seeing her like that, so hurt like a small dove… he wanted to embrace her so badly.

“I need to speak to Galmied”, Sabin said and Yaorlan’s hands fell beside his body. He swallowed as he pointed at the direction of the “stables”, hiding his pained expression, which she, in her rush didn’t notice. It was for the best, maybe. She made up her mind and was fixed on that snow elf, it was better not growing attached… but damn it if he didn’t just want to hold her all for himself, “Make it quick Darky… They are waiting, and as much as they are willing to hear you out, they may not listen…”

Sabin found the snow elf not far from the hoards of the harts, still grooming them and wearing them into the armors. He seemed to noticed her but dared not to talk to her.

“It’s okay… she is knocked out so we can speak a little”, she picked up his hands within her, “I did a horrible thing…”, she said, “I can give all the excuses in the world, but it will probably not justify the deed. I bedded her… well… kinda… sorta… oh how horrible of me… I used her feelings for my gains… how does it make me any different than what she did?….”, Sabin panted as she tried to calm herself up, “Listen… She… she has plans for you… tools or not she sees you as a father for her children and more plans… but it’s not my place to judge… so just hear me out”, Sabin was so stressed, she could have hardly hold herself from screaming, “She sees a future where you rule with her, I think… And I also found a way to remove the brand. I think I am capable of doing it, but that will forever make you her enemy… I also heard that she was in truth, your guardian. I am not sure if I’m capable to guard you like she did. I am not as powerful as her… maybe deadly and tricker… but with direct combat she has the skills and she can protect you… I didn’t know that your past was so grim”, she took a deep breath, “Regardless, I am not bothered… I… I want you to come with me… but the price for what I’m asking is too terrible. We will probably be always hunted… on the run… her enemies… you know what it means… I may not be suitable…But I want you to and….”, Sabin stopped herself ,”I will understand if you choose not to come with me…”, Sabin took another long breath, “I will make my speech, giving them a chance to head back… if they choose to fight, their blood is theirs… but they deserve to know….”, Sabin nodded, “When this is over, I will wait a little for your answer. I will accept all your choices, and if you choose not to meet me I will accept it as well”.

Sabin let go of his hands, and headed to the main entrance.

“Friends”, Sabin said after she stood on a high platform, wearing her armor and her hood over her to give her a more enigmatic look. She heard it always gave a good impression, “I am turning to you as an outsider. I’m sure the general, Denika’s second in command has already informed you of everything that took place until now. This whole mission is a personal plot of gain. There are no orcs activities… but only one particular individual with whom your captain has a deep and gross grudge. In fact, your queen has called you back at least two months ago… wouldn’t you consider it a mutiny? I know you all have deep connaction to Denika. I care about her a lot myself… but will this prevent me from choosing the right action? No! the answer is clear here, and I will be waiting on the other side of the fence with a lot of strong warriors.

“That is why I implore you. Do what is right. It’s not just your loyalty to the captain that is at stake here. Continue to do as you are told, and you risk being a traitor to your homeland… or worse… losing your life in a needless battle.

“But…”

Sabin stopped to speak, noticing that a familiar face has joined the crowd. Galmied stood in the far corner, listening with great attention. Sabin nodded and continued, “But like I said before to someone… the choice is always yours…”, she smiled and turned to look at all the men in the crowd, “So make the most of it… You have been warned”.

She then stepped down, allowing Yaorlan to take it from there.

As she made her way for the snow elf her steps were becoming softer… as if prolonging the meeting… On one hand she was curious about his answer, but on the other hand she was afraid, “Hey”, she said slowly, “You being here… does it mean you have made up your mind?”

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Galmied was lost in the torrent of information Sabin had just dumped on him. His vision came back in full and it made him wince softly in pain. No Denika couldn't have been the woman in his dream, she just couldn't the Sky Father wouldn't be so cruel even to someone who killed an Elder. And why would she want him to father an heir? Let alone rule besides her? Rule what? He found himself asking over and over, he was a commoner from a line of commoners and as powerful as the Captain is she doesn't any claim to a throne as far as the Snow Elf knew. Or did she? And if that was her ambition all along why did she use the brand to make him impotent every time they coupled before last night?

Denika has never wanted Galmied's company for his conversation and he never wished to ask about her past. She said a few things about it, but that was it. He couldn't believe it and part of him wanted to say he wouldn't, but such secrecy and deception fits everything he knows about Denika's personality and ambition perfectly. His mind was in turmoil, but his heart was not. He would gladly choose life with Sabin as a refugee over being a King with Denika.

He joined his comrades and listened to Sabin's speech in troubled silence. So many questions crashed about his brain some he hoped he would get answers for soon. As the woman joined him at the back of the group he wrapped one large arm about her waist and pulled her in close kissing the Dark Elf deeply. He held it for a full minute before he broke it with a smile. "I choose to live as a refugee with my Valkyrie of the Night."

Yaorlan watched Sabin's speech and the following interaction with Galmied with a pained heart. He wasn't even sure if these feeling were love or just lust from last night after they both discovered the other prefers to sleep in the nude. But whatever the cause he knew this pain and knew the best way to overcome it is to get far away from it. Like back in Avelar. He let the lovebirds have their moment and took up Sabin's spot before the men who watched with him anger and confusion. Rousing speeches weren't his forte, pep talks before battle sure, but convincing his men to desert their commanding officer and the women they all love and hate in equal parts was going to be a new one on him.

Taking a deep breath he began.
    "Well there you have it men. The suspicion we've all been having the past month are true. And before anyone starts up with the whole "how can we trust a Dark Elf who is also friends with the Captain" bullshit. I heard the truth myself, right from the mouth of the...creature she is after" He nodded after the shocked looks that swept across the faves of his comrades. " Yes, she is after the Ogre that attacked us and killed both Dasieier and Visger...Y'gol Skullborne."

From an older Elf named Lemolg came a loud protest.
    "How the hell did her it from the Grisly Beast without being his lunch?"

Yao wasn't sure how to answer that without showing all his cards. He decided to only show some of them.
    " He has changed from the horror stories we've all heard. He just wanted to be left alone and the Captain's vendetta all along with our sudden ambush startled him."

This time a sturdy archer with dark blue tattoos named Catil spoke up.
    "That monster killed our brothers innarms. Are we just supposed to let their deaths go unavenged?" His words started up some mumbles among the men.

Yaorlan sighed shaking his head.
    "It would only result in all our own deaths and you know it. Besides what good has vengeance done any of us. It is vengeance that has dragged far from our homes and families. The vengeance of a madwoman I might add." As the words "madwoman" left his lips a sudden exit strategy broke into the confines of his mind. A by-law you learned in training but never thought you would ever use. "Yes a madwoman, and in accordance to the Laws of the Queen I Sergeant Yaorlan Swftshot relief Captain Denika Lestaff of command on the grounds of mental incompetence and assume her responsibilities of leadership. Pack the Harts and pack all but a week's worth of supplies for Denika to live off of. We're going home and reporting directly to Lady General Missela Blessedshot in Avelar." With this they could leave without fear of repercussion from Denika. At least directly, the danger of death in a darkened by a less naive Dark Elf than Sabin would forever be there, but he could live with that.

As the men began moving quickly to get ready the Wood Elf walked up and nodded to Sabin and Galmied.
    "I also discharge you from military service in Queen Brightcloth's Army Galmied. It is the best I can do to free you big guy. The rest is up to you pair, my men and I will need to be well gone before Denika awakens. So any fight left in her will be the problem of Samach. Good luck Darky." He smiled giving the Dark Elf a firm hug then clapped Galmied firmly on the shoulder and shook his hand before turning from them hiding a tear in his eye and going to help his men pack up camp.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 01-06-2018 at 08:36 PM.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Once they were finally left by themselves, Sabin pulled Galmied to the far corner of the, now deserted fortress- to the same place they both have joined together on her first night there, and right on the floor, covering by the same blanket he gave her, she opened her heart and told him everything that happened to her ever since she left to the surface: About the death of her mother, the events in the near town, about Guk-Guk and Yaorlan hidden caring and gentle side.

In truth, the snow elf was extremely pleased to learn that nothing of the sort of what they did happened between the wood and dark elves (not that he would have fault her if something did happen), and he didn't know what to think of her calling him a prince in a little girl bed time story (even if it may be true in some way or another).

He also was extremely surprised to learn of Denika's royal blood and the idea of her seizing the throne from her sister- and this information was too curious per so to just come about, and so he asked about it. Sabin replied as followed:

"I had to use a truth drug on her to learn how to remove the brand. From what I understood, the brand itself will not go away, but at least the magical hold will fade forever. And since it was casted by a strong mage of Royal blood, to remove it, the partner must be of royal blood as well- If being a child of Matron is considered royalty that is… I'll trust the lineage of my eyes- the sisters in my Alienage always told me the silver eyes were mark of magic and nobility. I am going to trust their words on that regard... Denika mentioned that both parties must bath at a pure spring at the foot of a mountain… and must… mate in the process as the ritual takes its effect…"

Sabin considered those words carefully. She wondered if the process of placing the brand was more or less the same…

"Both parties must be willing to go through it too…", she added, "We need to get ready for war, truly it may not be the time to do such thing, but I believe that getting rid of the brand effect must be our top priority, for Denika will use all her cards, for she surely will wake extremely angry".

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast