Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213 LastLast

Thread: (M) Blood Line CH1: The Bloody Arrival OOC&IC a Kris X Siks 1X1 Rp.

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Default Kris and Siks co-op3

It was all so much to take in. Denika was a Princess, he was a Prince, Sabin was a kind of Princess, and Denika was using him to further her own ambitions only this time it would’ve been something neither of them could go back on. But one question still burned in his mind, if she wanted a child by him why would she use the brand to sterilize him? Maybe she wasn’t ready to take on the Queen’s claim even with a child with strong claims of its own.

The Snow Elf would likely never know, he just hoped they hadn’t conceived in the one unprotected coupling. As he listened to Sabin explain how to break the brands power he found his cheek flushing a little. He remembered the night Denika put the brand on him, it was his first night under her ownership and it was a night he constantly wished to forget. The pain, the massive amount of shame, and the death of the last ember of hope that had been glowing weakly in his heart all his years as a slave.

As she asked if he wanted the brand gone now the big man nodded.
    “More than anything.” He took Sabin’s hand and grabbed up the blanket from the gate house leading the woman to the forest. “I know of such a spring, Denika had gather ingredients for potent poisons there a couple of times.” He pulled Sabin in close to him holding his arm fondly around her waist.

Sabin enjoyed the gesture and kissed his free hand softly, “Okay then”, she nodded, “As long as you know what it entails. Once it is removed you are still free to choose your path, so know that you are forced into no obligation. I just want to make sure you do so as a free man. Please lead us to the place, we don’t have much time”

The big man nodded.
    “I said I choose you my Valkyrie. Brand or no. Come quickly.” He picked up his pace leading Sabin deeper into the forest towards ancient oaks.

Sabin was happy to hear those words. She wanted to believe in him so much, but still wanted to make sure his decision was his, without any magical intervention. She was a firm believer of fate, knowing often that you can find a bound to people or locations, and feel unexplained connection to them- which constantly urges you to find them or go back to them if you are not with them. She knew she felt a hint of it coming from Galmied, as if knowing the man would play an important role in her life. But even so, she was a reasonable woman. She knew random encounters mostly happen for lust, and she wondered if her feelings were honest, or just fleeting feeling. Same for the snow elf. What if his words were forced on him, or his vision was clouded by the brand? Will he still be with her as a free man? Will he not wish to explore other options? Choosing someone as potential mate after only such chance encounter just seemed so unlikely to her.

And yet, here she was, holding his hands as they were led deeper into the forest, believing like a little girl, that such meeting, as fictional as it seems, was meaningful, with a promise of a shared future for the both of them.

It looked like only time will tell and hoped he didn’t notice how happy she was, or how red her cheeks turned to be.

Soon the sound of rushing waters reached their ears and the surrounding rocky area was covering their trail. The spring was isolated, and seemed deserted from mortal interference, which made trees, ground and vegetables to grow wild.

Little creatures swam in the lake, and the water were very clear and sweet. The sun kissed the edges of the grass, and the silent of the area was enchanting. Above their head stretched a range of mountains, which seemed to be fading in the horizon and birds and bees flew around, “This area is fantastic”, Sabin said, dipping her hands in the water, enjoying the fact they were warm, “How did you learn of this location?”, she asked.

As they walked along the forest a strange sense of peace and serenity had filled Galmied’s mind as he held the hand of the woman who saved him once and seems eager to do it again. It wasn’t a familiar feeling at least after so many years only feeling hopelessness. He wondered if it would last, his experience with women is fairly one sided. And despite how much proof and love he sees in Sabin’s face and eye that nagging little part of his brain that makes him doubt everything never goes quiet.

Maybe if his vision proves true and Sabin is the mother of his child it will finally be quiet. He could not know and by rights he shouldn’t worry about it. Even if it was all a lie he would at least be done with this brand...hopefully. His mind was called back from it’s wonderings when he heard Sabin speak besides him. Looking down at her he smiled.
    “When the Captain first brought us here, I was part o’ the Scouting party she sent out tae recon the area. There was only three of us sent out so we each picked a direction and started walking, mine brought me here. Growing up in around the Glacial Sea you learn tae spot pure water and this place passed the test. And gave me shelter from the storm I walked into.” He placed his hand on the bark of the old oak tree whose branches served as his bed that night. “So what now?” He asked looking out across the lake.

“Well”, Sabin tried not keep her gaze straight, and hoped nothing will betray her expression, “We… we bath… and then---”, at this point she could have no longer look at him, squeezing his hand tightly, letting his mind continue from there.

The big man nodded his face heating up some. They’ve already coupled, but that was under orders...well it started with that then grew into something far better. But doing it again this time of their own free will it felt different. He was sure they would enjoy it even more. With a nod and a sigh he released the woman’s hand and began undressing. “Oh dinnae we need your blood or something too?” He asked undoing the sleeves of his jerkin and pulling it off exposing his firm upper body to the air.

“Regarding this part… Denika’s words were not exactly clear to me. Do I need to cut my hand and bleed on your brand or so? Do you maybe recall how she did it when she put the brand on you?”, Sabin said and as if not caring at all she began to remove her own clothes; The weapons she gathered in a neat pile (safety measures) while the rest of the gear she placed further away so they won’t catch any rust. The rest of the clothing however, she put closer while gathering few bushes and other branches- something to be used to start a fire to warm up once they will get out of the water.

She then jumped in, diving and soaking her hair, rushing above and hugging herself. The water were indeed warm, but not enough and to make matters worse the wind was chilly. It felt like the evening was drawing closer than she originally thought, and realized they will need to hurry.

Galmied was so mesmerized by Sabin’s nude body that he nearly tripped over his pant legs before realizing he hadn’t taken his boots off yet. With an embarrassed sigh he pulled his boots of and worked out of the rest of his clothing. She did bring up a good point, the man had mostly blocked out the last ritual, but he would need to revisit the painful memories once more so as to end all this.

Once he was undressed he placed his clothes and equipment besides Sabin’s and waded carefully into the pond. It was a refreshing feel to his warm body, diving in he swam around under the surface for a few seconds before popping up behind Sabin pressing his body close to her so she could share his body heat. Wrapping the woman in his broad arms the Snow Elf answered. “If I remember right, Denika pricked her finger then traced the brand onto my skin. I guess you would need tae do the same?”

She enjoyed his body, and felt a ruge of heat expanding around her body as she pushed herself back to his embrace, “Sounds good!”, she kissed him and swam for a stoney area by the edges of the lake, where she noticed a prickly reed. She used it to bleed out her finger and made her way back to him, being careful not to wash the blood as she held her hand in the air above water, “Okay big boy, turn your back to me”, she helped him move his long hair over his shoulders, using her finger as a brush tracing his brand with her wounded finger, “I hope it won’t hurt”, she said as she used her own blood to draw over it, noticing it glowing with faint light.

But something felt wrong… She bit her lips so no moans of pain will escape her mouth, as to not worry him. It was good his face was turned to the other side. She placed her free hand over and above her right breast, feeling a strange burning, almost aching sensation. It was not painful per so, but it was uncomfortable. She wondered if it was a mosquito bite or a side effect of the ritual.

While still using the blood of her finger over his brand, she glanced at the wound and noticed something forming on her skin. She was worried, but said nothing, humming carefully, as she moved her fingers over his shoulder.

Galmied had to kneel in the water so the much shorter woman wouldn’t have to climb up his back. Though the idea of seeing Sabin jump up and down to reach was quite amusing, nonetheless he knelt down and began to focus whatever will he had into prayers that this would work. As she began the tracing, a fierce burning began to radiate from his brand to over his heart a little above his left pec. He groaned softly taking a few breaths, the pain wasn’t as bad as Denika’s magic punishment, but it still hurt plenty.

“Hmm I guess it’s working, I just hope the blood dinnae wash off when we begin the bath.”

“Worse case I can cut it again. The blood is a small price to pay for freedom”, Sabin said, pulling both of her hands from him, diving her body so the water rose above her chest. The last thing she wanted was for him to turn around, see the new mark and to worry, “Okay then”, she started to wash his arms and pull his head closer to hers. While still being together like this, knowing that they had to mate here and in such a limited time frame-- felt somewhat forced and Sabin had to make herself relax.

The burning of the mark didn’t help that either.

She moved her hands over his belly as she began to place soft kisses over his neck and nape, breathing near his ear, while still holding him close, almost cradling him. He obviously was too tall for that, so he had to lean back and let the water carry his body above the surface, “Are all the snow elf this big?”, she teased him and chuckled softly while playing with his hair, “I find it so hard to believe, but I am always fascinated to learn at how different other people and races exist in our world”, she kissed his neck some more, now using one of her hands to push water over his body and hair, “Where I come from, there is a ritual of placing a maiden on the throne. You need to take a mug of oil and soak her hair with it. Something about it being symbolic to having a crown”, she took some water in her hands and dipped it over his head and hair, “I now crown you the king of the lake”, she laughed softly, still holding him close, “And since you are king, you obviously cannot be slave anymore… this is why from here on out you will live as a proud man, Galmied.”

While the burning sensation continued to grow in his chest the woman’s hand made him inch away and try to cover a laugh. Leave it to a Dark Elf to find a man as ticklish as he, but he focused on watching her wonderful body as it moved around him in the water. His body reacted as any man’s would, but the water hid it from obvious view. Wiping water from his eyes he tried to answer all her comments.
    “Well lassie, Snow Elves are the biggest race o’ Elf in Eisignol. I am 6’8 which is tall, the average Snow Elf just being 6’1 or 6’2, but there have been records o’ Elves going over 7 foot tall, but that hasnae been since the time o’ old King Alistair he was 7’3 and all his court and family were close tae that height. But we were a mightier, prouder race then.” He frowned a little, but shook it as he was dubbed King of the Lake which made him smile and let out a short laugh.
    “Well every King needs a Queen my Valkyrie. And now it is my turn tae bathe you.” Standing back up he began scooping up water into his large hands and pour it over Sabin’s head watching the droplets trickle down her smooth dark skin. He started with her head running his fingers slowly through her hair working all the tangles out and slowly moving his hands her faces and shoulders.

He leaned down and kisses Sabin on her lips while his hands scooped up some more water and poured them over her shoulders and torso his hands roaming slowly across her breasts his finger tracing the bump forming at the top of her right boob. He looked at it hmm softly before leaning in and kissing it and move down her torso teasing her breasts slowly before he began kissing back up to her lips his hands rubbing the water down the flesh before he lifted her from the water a little and set her on his hip. He winked at her before he stepped into a deeper part of the pond dunking them both under the cool clear water. Once they were under he looked into Sabin’s eyes for a few seconds before he kissed her deeply pulling her body close to his own.

He held the kiss for a few seconds before he surfaced with Sabin still sitting on his waist.
    “I’d say we’re clean now.” He chuckled lightly.

“Good”, Sabin said, as a wicked smile spread on her face, “But I think you missed a spot”, she pushed him back under water, leading his body down the water as she rose over his, surfacing from time to time to grab air and give it to him through kisses, while still holding his body close and under water.

She knew that he was able to withstand this. He seemed to show he was capable even more underwater, so she continued to tease him as she attached herself to him, and once she had her fur, allowed them both to raise their heads slowly over the surface--- both gasping for air. She placed her legs around him, moving as she kissed his neck, “I think we are clean now…”, she chuckled. To be honest, she was very surprised with herself. It’s been a while she was able to let go and enjoy herself. She continued her attack of kisses, moving her lips down from his neck to his chest, nuzzling him, hearing the “poking” sound as the edges of their hair dripped tears of waters back into the lake.

Galmied groaned softly at Sabin’s attentions.
    “Hmm dinnae forget the last part, magic needs tae be coursing through the brand tae clear it.” With that final thought Gelmied began the third part of the ritual. Consenaul pleasure and mutual hope flushed out all doubts from the minds of the Elves. They were separate entities before, but in that moment they became one, two souls melded together in something as honest and true as nature itself. The water churned around them and the air seemed to shimmer as magic Sabin thought was too dormant to come to the surface began to course through their bodies and into her hand as she clutched to Galmied’s broad shoulders for support as his hands were clapped around her buttocks guiding her body into his.
    The magic burned through the brand and an audible click like a key in a lock rang through their ears as their voices rang out in pleasure and pain. The intensity of the seal breaking caused all the magic Denika had bound in it to be released. And as their chests pressed together in the final moments before the ritual was complete a bright flash of light erupted between them and
    Galmied let out a final yell and reached release. The brand on his back shrunk to two lightning bolt shaped scars and on his left pectoral muscle a new brand appeared, this one of a waxing crescent moon. His body spasmed as he held Sabin to his body feeling her entirely around him.

Sabin gasped as she fully accepted him into herself, losing herself and her grip over him, feeling her body experiencing so many things at once--- Pleasure, pain, excitement, fear--- as she was becoming numb, losing control of her own body.

She couldn’t speak for several minutes, still panting and reliving the feeling, a smile spreading over her lips.

The water enveloped around her body as she realized Galmied has made them both sink under water. She shivered, both from the sudden feeling of cold water, and the aftermath of their mutual deeds, she used the water to wash her face and his, placing her head on his chest, inhaling and exhaling, “We… should… definitely… try this… again”, she laughed, while coughing, “Ouch…. Rough… but I like it…”, now that the feeling returned to her body, she realized that the pain above her breast was still there. She looked at it, but only briefly, as she was far more interested in the reaction of the blue skinned elf in front of her. What would he say next? How would he react? Has the ritual worked?

Galmied chuckled keeping his hands on Sabin’s bottom as he too caught his breath. Everything was tingling with magic and it felt like a huge weight he didn’t even know was there had been lifted from his shoulders. Where they were once constantly tense and twinged with pain, now they felt as cool and free as the ice flows of the north.
    “Thank you my Valkyrie.” He leaned down to kiss her lips, but his head was still swimming from the ritual and he misjudged the target. He bumped foreheads with Sabin and suddenly they were both whisked away to a night many years ago that Galmied had long since blocked from his active memory.

They were like ghosts in the mist, the pair of them were floating in a large long hall in the heart of Stormgard. Before them a much younger Galmied, this one smaller, leaner, his hair was much shorter and he had an imperial beard growing on his grim face. He was dressed in the garbs of a city guard, pale blue scale mail armor, a gray kite shield across his back, and a Snow Elf long sword at his waist.But he was hidden in the shadows of the torchlight.

In the center of the empty, a Snow Elf woman, his closest in age sister Igna was on the ground. She was dressed in the long white tunic of a Scholar’s Apprentice, but her sleeves were torn and the dress itself was messy and blood smeared. Her face was bruised and tears were streaming down her face. In front of her was a half-naked Snow Elf man, he was a large specimen, but he held none of the nobility of features both Igna and Galmied had, he looked more like he was half Ogre. Ugly and misshapen, this was Elder Basit the Records Keeper of the Snow Elf Elders, and he was abusing his newest and prettiest student, Igna Ice-Sworn.

“Now, now Igna, dinnae ye want tae graduate from Apprentice this year? What did I tell you last week about crying during your lessons?” He licked his lips lustfully as he lifted Igna up by the front of her tunic ripping it open before tossing her across a nearby table making her lay on her back.

“No!”, Sabin hands reached forward, only to meet some unseen wall. A closer look at her hands made her understand that what she was experiencing now was some kind of out of body astral projection. She looked at Galmied for answers, but the last seemed to have his face bent, avoiding her. She bit her lips, thinking that she might learn more of what was happening, so she decided to just watch for now.

Igna coughed weakly trying to pull her torn tunic closed and inch away from her Master.
    “Aye, but please Elder Basit. You’re so strong and rough, my parents are beginning tae ask questions about the bruises. I’m nae a warrior like my brother and sister, the excuse of training with the Guards is becoming less and less believable.”

The ugly Elder sneered wrenching the woman’s hands away from her bust.
    “Then do a better job o' hidin’ it ya stupid girl.” He quickly slapped Igna across her face silencing her whimpers. Galmied face both in the vision and watching from the outside was clenched in so much pain and anger one would think he was the one getting slapped.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 01-06-2018 at 08:31 PM.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Sabin put her hands over his, making him realize the scene was only that, a scene. She was still silent, watching further with him, supporting him with his rage.

Without even saying a word she moved around him, hugging him tightly to get his hands flaxen and drop to his sides, as if saying “I’m here for you”, without words.

She continued to watch, anger forming within her as well.

What was this vision she was seeing, she wondered...

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Galmied was silent simply bringing his arms up and gripping Sabin's hands softly. He knew how this ended, he just wish he knew how to stop it. This was the night he screwed up his entire life, one rash move by a hot-headed young man and he finds himself without home without family and sold to slavers camped outside of Stormgard's walls.

"I was such a fool." Was all the ghost said, when the loud sound of Igna screaming as the Elder ripped the rest of her tunic open and began to force himself upon her. Then the young Galmied leapt from his hiding spot brandishing his sword.

"This end now!" He shouted throwing his kite shield and expertly hitting the Elder square in his head forcing him away from Igna who screamed and quickly scrambled from the table rushing to her brother's side. Basit growled as he crashed to the floor his partially pulled down pants tangling up his legs.
    "Damn it Agamar! I'll have yer head for this!"

Agamar growled and rushed the downed Elder as he was getting his pants back up and buckled.
    "No' if Ah take yer heard first ya swine!" Igna was quickly by his side staying his arm.

"No Agamar! Please dinnae kill him! We can report him tae the Guard Captain! He'll pay, but if ye kill him it'll be worse for you!" He strained against her hands, but he knew she was right. He growled and lowered his sword, he turned to leave but the Elder sneered as he regained his feet.

"Aye, report me. This unwarranted assault on an Elder will be quite the talk o' the town. Maybe yer family will give Igna and Halliy tae me as recompense. Then we all can have fun every night." Igna gasped as Agamar turned and let out an angry roar swinging his sword with deadly intent cleaving the corrupt Elder's head from his body. Igna let out a piercing scream and this brought a squad of roaming guards to the room they busted the door down, all they saw was the headless Elder and the angry warrior with the bloodied sword standing over him.

The vision ended with the guards swarming Agamar and he willingly giving up his blade. Everything went blurry then the two Elves were back in the pond still holding onto each other. But Galmied'd eyes were moist with tears. He couldn't look at the woman the shame was too great.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

“Galmied..”

Sabin moved her body around him, now facing him and watching his puffy expression and soaked eyes. She used the water to raise above him and lift his chin so he could look at her. She then planted kisses under both of his eyes, licking some of his tears, “You are so brave… Carrying on your back the sin for your actions… A sin that should have been otherwise awarded for bravery in a better world…”

Slavery… elders respected above laws… rules that made you forget your friends for the better good…

Such sins…

This world was so messed up…

But Sabin thought little of it.

Even when she choose Galith over her mission when fighting Y’gol, she knew that if the situation would occur again, she would have freed her friend instead of finishing her mission once more.

And here, her proud blue lion protected his sister from such a horrible abuse… making himself forever hated and branded...

Sabin moved her fingers around his neck and nape as she attached his head to her bosom, enjoying the way he felt against her naked skin, his hair overflowing and sprawling on the surface, like a delicate water flower.

She then moved her fingers into his head and played with few locks of his hair while she kissed his forehead deeply.

“You have nothing to be ashamed of Agamar…”, she said softly, enjoying the way the name rolled on her tongue, “This was justice…”

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The Snow Elf sighed kissing the top of the woman's chest shaking his head.
    "Agamar is no more lass, he died many years ago. I am only Galmied the Disavowed now. If I had listened tae my sister and gone tae the Captain. Basit would've been removed from his post and imprisoned. Instead I killed him, and Igna was too scared of reprisal from Basit's supporters tae speak out on my behalf. I was a fool and have been paying for it every since."

He let out a deep sigh and brushed Sabin's hair from her face.
    "Come we still have things tae do my Valkyrie." He offered her a weak smile very much like the one he gave her on their first night. "If we survive the coming fight we can come back here and do this again." He leaned down and kissed her lips before separating from her inviting embrace and wading his way back to the shore.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Sabin watched Galmied as he swam back to the shores, and her heart was heavy. She realized that it will take much more for the ice elf to warm up. He still consider himself guilty, and while he may be sinned with taking a life in an unhonorable way, he did hurt the man who took the pride and purity of one of his kin, and the only real price for that was blood, at least that's how Sabin saw it.

Still, she decided not to press on before he was ready to talk further, and before long she grabbed her clothes and gears and began a fire to warm herself up, “We still have some time, dry yourself for few minutes before dressing up, and then we can go back to the city”

“Hoi’re die’ya suppose ti’er open irt?”, Shani shook the cube which was given by Goliath as if it was a dead chicken about to be plucked.

Hasher looked at Xandra with pleading eyes, “Can you please take it from her, before she will make us all meet the maker!”

Xandra smiled and did so, explaining to the tiefling that opening the cube will require magic and not force. While going over the mechanism she noticed that almost the entire group of the Red Blade Guild were posting themselves as ready blades for the coming fight.

“This portal of the cube should not be opened here. The magic will not last long, and we need to be wise with how we use it. I’d say it will buy us big enough magic to summon at least 20 golems... Which should be enough… I will active it once the battle starts”, Xandra said slowly.

“Who are we waiting for then?”, asked Dasher Wolfgrain who had just joined the rest.

Xandra then spotted the two coming elves and smiled, “No one… everyone is here…”, realizing it was not Yaorlan who was following Sabin she chuckled softly, “Hmm… well, she sure replaced him rather quickly...“

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

As Sabin and Galmied entered Sāmhach the Snow Elf felt a shiver go down his spine. It wasn't the cold, but an apprehension. Like a large storm was brewing on the horizon, but it was more likely Denika was coming around from whatever Sabin did to her. She was going to very mad and a very powerful Mage, two things that never go along together.

He studied the gathered group waiting in the town square, two Werewolves, a tall human Knight, an Inkkin, a Spellsword, a Tiefling, and a Mage. Not exactly a formidable fighting force. The slave studied the town next, it had tall wooden walls with spikes, one gate with closing doors, a few of the buildings were tall enough to snipe from, but depending on the force Denika mustered against them it might not help. She was a skilled Necromancer and this land has been a battlefield for centuries. Dwarves, Elves, Humans, and Varomaor thousands of nigh immortal fighters at her total command.

He hoped they had a plan or some more fighters arriving late. Hashed seemed to see the big Elves thoughts and nodded towards the woodlands to the south.
    "I've sent word to Sėth and a few of the hunters living in the forest. But most of them are out hunting far from the mountains or finishing up their crop harvests. They'll help us when they can, but we will still need a good plan for all this."

"How...about...some...more...muscle?" A deep whispering voice said from the shadows at the back of the town square. The group quickly turned weapons and spells ready as Y'gol slowly emerged from the darkness his cleavers strapped to his back and his animal helmet cleaned and polished. Besides him was Guk-Guk with her hammer on her shoulder smiling broadly.
    "We comea to help!"

The defenders lowered their readied attacks, but kept a wary eye on the Ogre and his wild little cub. As always Buckblood's reputation preceded him, but having such a dangerous creature on their side might make a difference. Either by fear or sheer power and ferocity.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

"Y'gol!", Sabin smiled and turned around to look at Galmied in order to catch his expression. He didn't look very happy at the sight of the ogre.

The tension and waiting draw so much that Sabin broke the silence by saying, "I'll head ahead and scout!"

"Aye!", Shani moved closer, "I'de bea coming with ya"

They both nodded at each other as Shani activated one of her spells which caused her to be almost invisible, some kind of shadow skill, which Sabin was familiar with, as she used to work with Tiefling in the past.

"Can yer see me?"

"Yes!", Sabin said, her silver eyes glittering, "Well not completely, but I can still follow the light movements, and I can still listen carefully to get the better idea of where you are".

"Let's test it!", Shani licked her lips, "Shadow games?"

"By all means", Sabin smiled, as the Tiefling girl took off and Sabin followed her back into the surface.

In truth she was extremely nervous. She was very happy to free the snow elf, but she knew perfectly well that she indeed betrayed a friend. She really didn't want to face Denika.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Btheack at the wooden fort the silence of abandonment was being disturbed by the faint moans of a woman. "Sabin...?" A plaintive voice asked the all consuming darkness of the small cold room. Sitting slowly up Denika pulled the cover up over her nakedness her lithe body shivering violently in the cold. With no answer to her call the Elf woman sat up fully her body still shivering and a hint of fear sinking into her formally smooth and confident voice. "Sabin?...Galmied?...Yaorlan?" More fear sunk in and with a weak cry Denika quietly crawled out from under her blankets and groped about in the darkness for her clothes and dressing as quickly and quietly as possible.

Once she was in her army uniform she felt warmer, but fear kept growing and her eyes were unfocused and blurred. While she didn't know it, Denika was suffering from an allergic reaction to the powder and chemical used to put her to sleep. It was early evening outside and nothing was amiss, but to the former Captain it was the dead of night in her mind and the fort was in ruins. She reached into her wardrobe and gently pulled out a tall thin object wrapped in soft violet cloth. The woman removed the cloth and tossed it back into the closet. She whispered an activation spell and a dull indigo light filled her quarters. Clutched tightly to her chest in a white knuckle grip was a silver staff with what looked like an egg shaped cage at the head. In the small cage a flawless amythist glowed from between the bars. This was the staff she took from her last Necromancy teacher, it took her a few years to master it but now it was her most formidable weapon.

All around her beguiled senses was smoke from recently burning fires and the signs of some bloody conflict.
    "Who did all this?" She asked the desolation around her. There was much blood, but no bodies lots of destruction but no evidence of who did what or who was the victor. Just devestation in every direction her blurred eyes turned who could've done this? As the minutes ticked on the woman came to a frightful conclusion.
    "Y'GOL!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Only that rabid beast could've done this much damage so quickly. She has seen him do it before. When he killed Igin, the monster has been responsible for the greatest of her pains and hardships. First her soulmate, the first and only man she's ever loved, then he took her loyal soldiers from her even her favorite underling Galmied, and lastly the monster took Sabin her most treasured prize no doubt stolen away from Denika's very arms and killed. Maybe even ravaged by that sick Ogre before he ripped her limb from limb.

Curling in on herself Denika wailed in pain and anger. All things good in her life were gone everything dear and precious to her taken and destroyed by some souless demon from the deepest pits of the Void. The time for subtlty and deception was over, as the woman stood and wiped the tears away she began chanting a spell and drawing sigils in the air around her as she moved through her room and down into the fort then into the courtyard. The sigils glowed with tthe same evil purple glow as her staff and hung in the air for a few seconds before vanishing. The ground began to rumble and quake under her feet as she set foot into the cooling grass which she only blood soaked and blackend with soot. She reached the center of the yard as she formed the last sigil. She lifted her staff high and screamed the last intelliable word of her spell before she drove the butt of the staff deep into the earth.

As the sharp silver point penetrated the earth the rumbling suddenly stopped and only te sound of her quiet pained sobs could be heard for a few minutes before the ground within the fort and without deep in the forests split open and hundreds of ramshackle and rotting creatures began clawing out of the rocks and soil. Only size and equipment ttold of each creature's origins. Elves, Dwarves, Humans and many more began ambling to the fort, but a single order from the High Elf made them turn and begin running towards Samach.
    "Kill Y'gol Skullborne and destroy the town of Samach that harbors him." She stood and jumped atop a skeletal horse thundering through her horde of the undead with fire and vengence in her ter-filled and blurry eyes.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Both the ladies, the Tiefling and the Dark elf had been gone into a long chase into the forest, and it was clearly Shani was the one who was enjoying herself the most, trying to see how much would Sabin be able to keep up with her.

It was a new sight for the Demon tainted woman to see. So far no one was fast enough, and if they were, they would not plan their moves to follow her, and even if they could tune themselves and guess her movements, once she was swallowed by the shadows, it was clearly the limit of the chase.

But Sabin could have seen what others couldn’t. Maybe not in the way normal people would see, but it was very easy for her to read on the movements. And despite her skill, she was not able to fool Sabin’s eyes, who were far superior to any other race, even for Dark Elves, Sabin’s eyes’ abilities were very extraordinary too. Much to be expected from a Matriarch’s heir.

“I smell the soil”, Sabin said after some time, halting.

Shani backtraced and turn to stand beside her, “What’dya mean?”

“The soil… the earth… it is the smell of the tunnels... Why would I smell it here, on the surface”.

“Smells funky tae me”, said the half demon, “Almost rotten”

“Death…”, Sabin nodded in agreement, “Almost like the kind of foul air you get from a corpse…”, Sabin closed her eyes and focused. It was clear that something unnatural was about to take place, or at least in the process of starting too. Which could have only had one explanation.

Well, there could be other reasons, but it was most likely that…

“Denika has awaken…”, Sabin said, as she quickly draw her blade. Guilt was spreading across her body, and it made her feel sick. She knew she had to relax or lose it. But how could she, when she knew very well how much Denika wanted this revenge, how much she planned for it, and how much she was risking everything to plot her scheme.

It would have been easier even, if the two were not close, but she knew that Denika loved her almost as a lover, and there she walked in and ruined it all, even stealing her man.

“Ye dinnae look well, almost pale”, Shani tilted her head, her tail swinging from side to side.

“I am fine”, Sabin took a deep breath. She clearly wasn’t well, but what could she have said to herself or the demon girl to make things be better?

The sounds of inhuman roars and growls filled forest air and dark shambling figured materialized among the darkened trunks of the trees. The women were in the direct path of a horde of the undead. Rotting corpse running alongside skeletal monsters moving in unison like waves on the ocean. And when they saw the women that ocean became agitated and began stampeding after them.

“Ohy shit!”, Shani took out her Katars as she swiftly danced her way between the lines, trying to cut as much of the skeletons as she could. It was horrible, because most of them had a lot of meat still lingering on their bones, and the smell of decaying flesh was disgusting.

“By all that is holy!”, Sabin’s eyes danced in their sockets, surprised from the sight. She considered slavery as foul, but seeing a magic that could abuse the will of those beyond the grave was horrifying. How low did Denika go to master such skill? Necromancy was considered to be such evil magic school branch in her eyes, she couldn’t have understood why anyone would like to toy with broken creatures… with no soul…

At least the doll mistress had some redeem qualities about her art. She never abused a will, of body and soul, even of those that no longer possessed their husks. Elements had the options to resist, and leave.

And mortals? Obviously they didn’t have will about them…

Why had Denika gone to such extreme…

Sabin withdraw her blades and followed Shani into attacking the undead, imagining them screaming at her to stop their misery.

The zombies were undaunted and only partially slowed by the efforts of the two women. There was just too many of them for two warriors even two as experienced as Sabin and Shani to handle. The horde thundered past them their ultimate goal the town with the Dark Elf and Tiefling just being annoyances.

Shani growled holding off slicing her next target.

“We cannae fight ‘em. We need tae get back tae town an’ try tae hold them off as one.” She nodded towards Sāmhach then took off at the quickest run she could muster.

“Yes, we should!”, as the Dark Elf was about to dash forward, she felt something hitting her thigh. It was weak energy, but she could tell it been some energy beam of some sort. Turning around, at the distance, she noticed a rather familiar figure. Her eyes widen as she felt herself stuck in place, the fear gripping her.

It was Denika.

Denika was still trapped in an illusion, she didn’t see Sabin just some faceless creature in her horde who wasn’t moving fast enough and she wanted all of her minions to reach Sāmhach as one so the beast wouldn’t be able to fight them off.

“Move you damn sack of bones!”

Shani saw Sabin freeze then grunted and grabbed the woman hauling her up and back into running from the monsters. Being quicker than Denika and her horde the women arrived in Sāmhach and shouted for them to close shut the gates.

“The undead are comin’! Close the bloody gates an’ use that gem thing!”

The Defenders slammed and barred the gates and Xandra began working her magic to summon the Golems this object was supposed to summon.

The time ticked by and the Defenders could hear the rumbles of the undead as they charged through the forests all around them Denika riding hard at the front of the Horde she only saw Y’gol and many small copies of him waiting for her to slay him.

At first Sabin was extremely surprised. Could it be that that the Elf general failed to see her? No that couldn’t be it…

Maybe… Maybe something went off with her…

It was still so damn weird, why would she call her as if she was one of the zombies?
    It was clear that at this point Sabin was really not up to fight anything. She put her face between her hands, confused and sad, and full of bad emotions and feelings. It couldn’t be that Denika would ignore her.

“What’s up, Saba?”.

The sweet voice of Guk-Guk brought some sense back into the mind of Sabin. She hugged the girl tightly, “I told you to stay and protect Papa Bone didn’t I?”, She smiled, seeing no traces of Y’gol, “Why did you two return?”

Guk-Guk frowned hugging Sabin shrinking a little at the sound of the monsters.
    ‘Papa said he no let someone fighta his fight for him. And he knew you woulda need him. And it look like he right.” She climbed into Sabin’s lap holding onto her as the woman picked her up and moved back to the center of town. “What be them Saba? Why that lady so mad?” The girl asked still holding onto the woman beginning to second guess her following her Papa down after he told her to stay safe in the cave.

“Papa bone and myself… we took something from her”, Sabin said after a long moment of silent, “Papa bone was a different man back then. He did something horrible to her. But he changed… That is why I will protect him, so he will protect you… And I also stole something from her…”, Sabin said pointing at Galmied, “Her prince… he was hers… I am not sure if he liked being her’s… I also caused her friends to not stay with her… because I was worried about them…”, Sabin shook her head, “She may be angry and dangerous… but she is very sad woman too”, Sabin looked at Guk-Guk, “Don’t hate her… But be careful of her… she will not hesitate to harm others”.

Guk-Guk gasped slightly looking between Sabin, Galmied, and Denika.

“Saba rescue her Prince! And she scare friends away! Saba you like Bandit Queen!” The Horde was now clearly visible and the Defenders on the walls began shouting at everyone to make ready and began peppering the creatures with projectiles managing to drop a few of them with arrows and incinerating ranks with fireballs.

Xandra knew little of these portal gems, but as with any magical object she assumed it would need charging. Luckily she’s been doing magic for awhile, she waved her hand and her Puppets in their own suits of leather armor came awake and joined the defenders in the square there was about fifteen of them armed with simple weapons, but with their Elemental spirits enhancing them they should be able to hold off some of the Zombies. With that the Puppet Master began summoning her will and forcing it into the cube. She could feel it begin to hum with life, she just hoped that it would work before the Undead Horde overwhelmed them.
    Denika and her Horde were at the gates now and with a final screeching order the Zombies began hacking away at the wooden walls and climbing over each other reaching the ramparts only to be slapped down by the defenders, but there were more of them than Defenders.
    The clicking sound of bones and dead flesh would cause even the bravest of hearts to flinch back, and the sight that follow was very terrifying. The crimson guild sure saw many of horrors, but most of them probably never saw a sight this grotesque and nauseating.

Like swarms of bees, they horde of the undead was endless, almost like a sandstorm in a desert, and the Lich queen was moving them forward with madness of determination.

Sabin never saw Denika like this. She looked at Galmied who was mesmerized at the sight of the pretty elf. Sabin was sure he saw many sides of her. Some were gentle, some were cruel, but she was sure even he didn’t ever see his mistress in such a reasonless state. The cube pulsed with powerful light and Golems began marching from out of the portal joining the Puppets and Defenders at the town center. They weren’t exceptionally powerful Golem just clay constructs, but they should be able to take a few Zombies down with them.

“I wonder what could have caused this change?”, Sabin asked a question to herself. She was sure Denika would not be pleased to see her army had left, most likely furious at the fact her man was not by her side, most likely upset at the sight of her friend siding with the Ogre, but she really didn’t expect Denika to appear like this, with such evil magic and mad behaviour. It was like reality itself had shifted away from her mind.

Sabin wondered if any of it might have been caused by the powder and elixir used on the High Elf, or maybe breaking the spell on the Snow Elf caused some knid of magical backlash that rebounded on Denika.Whatever it is, she wondered if there was any point in trying negotiations or discussion…

Obviously it will have to wait, Denika would have to be weakened first.

The sky above them turned dark as more and more havoc tore at the sky and ground. Denika was clearly going all out. The last of the Golem had passed through the portal and when no other clay creature emerged, the cube dropped to the ground powerless and exploded softly into the thin air.

But the skeletons tore through each of them, almost with too much ease, only the fortification holding them back from entering the city- The sound of alarm was loud and clear throughout the small town. The few townfolk still outside their homes screamed with horror, and ran into their rocky homes locking their doors and windows huddling in the dark hoping the defenders are enough.

From the outside of the walls came a tell-tale roar and Y’gol emerged from the darkness his cleavers already blackened with the old blood and bits of flesh from the Horde he managed to surprise on the western side of the town. Like an avalanche from the high mountains he charged through the ranks of Undead working on hacking through the walls. Parts of the undead flew everywhere as his deadly cleavers cut down the first wave giving the defenders time to regroup and begin focusing on area of effect spells and disabling the advancing creature to a crawling pace as their legs were shot out from under them.

It wouldn’t win them the day, but it helped Xandra commanded her Dolls and the Golems to climb over the walls and line them knocking back the wave of enemies not wiped out by Y’gol. They held, but none of them were designed for war. Clay Golems are normally used as heavy laborers and maybe shock troops to surprise enemies, but it was the Golems of Stone and Metal who were the true warriors of the group. And as for the Dolls most of the ones Xandra had were of the Mind Element and made to be servants, she’d bound a few Fire and Earth Elementals in some of her newer Puppets they were the fiercer fighters, but there was too few of them to make a huge difference. Right now the biggest card on the side of Sāmhach was Y’gol, the creature was a Dreadnaught. What creatures his cleavers didn’t take down his whip-like tail or huge mass did, but Denika saw her target before her and spurred her horse on.

The mad woman and her large steed collided with a distracted Y’gol and using the momentum of the horse and Y’gol’s size busted through the gates of the town and with this entrance opened the zombies began flooding in forcing the defenders off the walls and putting them into a fighting retreat trying to keep the rapidly closing in horde from overwhelming them.

As more and more voices cried, the havoc increased within the city. Sabin studied her surrounding she noticed that Guk-Guk had disappear from her view. She moved back to try and locate her, all the while pushing away fiends from her path.

Yet the Goblin girl was nowhere in sight.

The Defenders fought valiantly as one, but soon the sheer number of Undead forced everyone into a every man for themselves mindset. They helped when they could, but the creatures kept everyone in a constant state of running and fighting. Luckily the horde was more interested in fighting than destroying the buildings. Y’gol’s collar was beginning to heat up, but that just happened when he was fighting and his bloodlust was growing more volatile. He was so focused on ripping zombies apart that he too forgot to keep an eye on Guk-Guk, but she wasn’t alone.
    The little Half-Breed was almost having fun despite all the terrifying creatures swarming the town. Bonk-Bonk was in constant motion and being swung at knee-level allowed the girl to keep out of the clutches of the creatures.

“Guk-Guk breaka you, an’ breaka you, and Guk-Guk double breaka you!” She giggled smashing her hammer down upon the Zombie’s head she loved the weird squish sound they made when she clobbered them. Bouncing around their legs and through their wide grabbing hands Guk-Guk made a tactical error every young fighter does. She kept backing up with no attention to where she was going, and soon she found herself with no where else to go. The Fiends were in front of her and the fence around the town was behind her with the sounds of more angry monster trying to climb up over the wooden palisades.

As the girl hit the wall and the reality sunk in this stopped being fun and she frantically looked around for one of the adults to call to for help. But she didn’t see anyone, fear began to sink in and her playful hammering became more panicked and she tried to bust her way through the creatures, but there were too many for her to handle. In a panic she shouted at the top of her lungs.

“PAPA BONE!”

Back at the epicenter of the battle Denika had stunned herself and destroyed her skeletal horse in her mad charge into Y’gol. And while the beast had been able to recover quickly the High Elf was thrown beyond the ring of defenders. She got to her feet after a few seconds then joined the fray her eyes clearing up as the effects of the toxins Sabin fed her began to wear off. So she could see she wasn’t fighting an army of Ogre, but a menagerie of fools fighting alongside the monster who would just as likely eat them as fight besides them. She let her creatures fight most of the Defenders she climbed to the tall gallows near the Inn and began using her magic to revive, rebuild, and redirect her army with quick waves of her hands. She was burning through a lot of magic, but she didn’t care she just wanted Y’gol’s head and to see the town burned to ash around her. From her vantage point she could see the little Goblin girl, and while she could never know the connection between the girl and the beast something in the back of her madened mind told her the child was important. And when she shouted “Papa Bone” and Y’gol was the first to look she learned the connection. The Ogre tried to fight his way towards the screams, but Denika tripled the concentration of Undead around the beast and double the ones around the child. They’d keep her busy until Denika could get there and grab her.

Guk-Guk was at her wit’s end the creatures had knock Bonk-Bonk out of her hand and she was down to using Snicker-Snack to just keep them from grabbing ahold of her. She continued to call out for her papa, but for some reason he couldn’t get to her. Tears were pouring out of the little girl’s eye and as the number of baddies seemed to double Guk-Guk lost her knife and took a hard hit to her abdomen and got thrown into the wall. She curled into a ball covering her head with her hands crying loudly. She was sure she was going to die when she heard a battle cry flying over her head and the wild slashing attacks of someone with a long sword.

Guk-Guk kept her eyes closed and her head covered until the constant growling and groaning of the zombies stopped and the only sound she heard was the heavy panting and snarling of a big person, but it wasn’t Papa Bone. Looking up she saw a big blue skinned Orc standing with his back to her with a wall of double killed Undead in front of him. The girl quickly retrieved her knife then studied the Orc, something about him seemed familiar.

“Who you?” The girl asked sheathing her little knife, it took a few seconds, but as the Orc decided the danger had mostly passed he calmed and lowered his sword looking at the girl. And he blinked in surprise, not in how little injury there seemed to be on the girl, but how odd her red eyes were. Goblins never have red eyes, that’s an...Orc thing. Before he could respond the girl had moved around front and her little jaw dropped.

“Daddy Krom?” She’d only seen her biological father a couple of times before she lost her Momma, but her keen young mind was always good with faces, and the big Orc in front of her looked almost exactly like her father though he was a lot bigger than her father.

Dire quirked his eyebrow and his right ear twitched a little. Did this little girl just call him Daddy Krom? How did she know his birth name? That’s impossible, Dire never had any children that would be this young. His mate has been dead for way longer than it looked like this kid had been alive. And the only kid he ever knew he had was a son, years ago when the Blacklake Guard were still around, back then it was all for the Guard and the Guard for all. The couldn’t always find Orcs to join their ranks so when the numbers were low the Captain would institute a… Rut for lack of a better word. All Orcs not already paired off were expected to mate nigh continuously, Dire was still named Krom and he bedded many females in that time. But the only one to ever tell him he was a father was a young female with the same color skin as him. She was one of the few the Guard recruited from the nearby cities and she was more of a romantic than most Orcish females in the Blacklakes. While not very common it wasn’t against any rules for the pairs to form a pseudo family even though all young belong to the Guard and are raised by the Guard. Her name was Ricka and she named their son Krom after him, Dire trained the boy some, but after Ricka died one winter and Dire was drafted into a ten year campaign between Dwarves and Humans they fell out of touch. Krom kept his name and managed to find Dire after the fall of the Blacklake Guard. And around eleven years ago Dire received a letter from his son telling him about his falling in love with a Goblin-whore turned watchmaker in Balefire and how they had conceived a child. That was the second to last letter he got from Krom, the last being nine months later saying how he was the Grandfather to a little Half Goblin Half Orc girl named Guk-Guk. After that he never heard of or saw Krom again and he just didn’t think about what happened to the girl or her mother. Death is part of life and Orcs know better than to attach much feelings to those around them, especially if they’ve never actually met the individuals in question.

But here they were, his long lost Granddaughter fighting a horde of undead abominations and he coming to her rescue. Crouching down he shook his head slowly.

“No, I’m Dire...your Grandfather. Krom...your daddy...was my son.”

“Gampa Dire?” Was all Guk-Guk said before a fireball crashed into Dire’s head sending him flipping over his back and into the wall. The Goblin girl couldn’t react before a cold mean hand grabbed her by her mohawk and hurled her into a animal’s sty. It was Denika and she decided she knew just what to do to get back at Y’gol. He took what mattered most to her so now she was going to take what mattered most to him. She kicked Guk-Guk hard in the side of the head and grabbed the little kid by the throat and began dragging her back towards the gallows with a group of her biggest underlings forming an impenetrable barrier around her, they looked like Jundr’s or Giants towering over even Y’gol.

“Crap!”, called Sabin as she dashed for the scene, only to hit the magic head on and being thrown some yards away from the impact, “Denika! Stop!”, she called to her, “Please she is only a child!”

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213 LastLast