Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Blood Line CH1: The Bloody Arrival OOC&IC a Kris X Siks 1X1 Rp.

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Denika rubbed her chin slowly reading a little between the lines of Sabin's words. The High Elf had an incline that there was more going on than just a Vampire hunting mission. She would keep that in mind for later. But for now she had to keep her wits about her Sabin was trying to probe again.

She didn't want to instantly go on the defensive because that would lock in the suspicion Denika knew Sabin had about her mission. With a soft nod the Mage smirked gently in a teasing manner. "Hmm me as well, there are so few fine men left in this world especially ones who have the skill to win a Dark Elf's affections." As Sabin came around and placed her hands on her shoulders, she didn't tense up, but her head looked back at Sabin another slight smirk on her lips. "Hmm such strength, but still so soft and delicate." She smiled bringing her own hand up to stroke Sabin's flesh gently before she stood up with the Dark One looking into her eyes. She still couldn't give away her true intent, but she was quick witted and had a lie ready.
    "Well I really shouldn't say but..." She learned in cupping Sabin's face before whispering gently into the other woman's ear. "Can you keep a secret Sabi?" She asked her hot breath slipping into Sabin's sensitive ear.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 11-13-2017 at 11:48 PM.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

It felt like a chess game.

Move a pawn here, lose a bishop there.

And now confronting the queen.

The situation the two women were in, was so tight and tense that any small slip would have given away the bluff. But it was so easy to let go and just move according to the music chanted by this high elf lady.

They were both locked in intimate position, with Denika pushing for the take.

"I have to be soft", Sabin teased, "Unlike those with hides, our bodies are rather easy to break… I need to be a little careful with you".

And around you, Sabin wanted to add.

She felt the woman's touch moving around her body with such ease, and the hot air in her ear, almost made her go crazy, "I can keep a secret, dear friend…", she waited a little for the words to sink in.

She needed to lure this fish to talk, "For a price…".

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Denika giggled giving the Dark Elf a single kiss on the cheek before walking away to pour herself a glass of water. She reached into her little cabinet and pulled out a tall bottle of the clear liquid filling her wine glass with it the leftover spirit reddening the water a little. She was talking her time trying to decide how to handle Sabin's tease.

Even with an old friend Dark Elves are opportunistic like that. Never give anything for nothing, but Denika knew this game too. And it gave her the chance to steer this conversation, just as long as she didn't slip up in her lie. The woman finished pouring her glass of water and sipped it slowly turning back to face Sabin as she learned against the edge of the table.
    "Hmm always about the payday huh? Knew I liked you for some reason. But this is a good secret, state secret level." She crossed an arm under her chest popping her breasts up a little as she continued to sip her water watching Sabin closely. "How about a trade? Something I know for something you know?" This would be a gamble, but maybe she could get information on her objective.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Denika seemed to be in a very playful mood. As expected, she enjoyed this game far more than she gave her credit for.

Sabin smirked as she considered her words, slowly moving around the table, "Dear friend", she started to say, "But what kind of information could I possibly have, that have yet to reach you?", flattery was the key here. Denika enjoyed good words on her abilities far more than she enjoyed simple words admiring her look.

"State matters are delicate… and very expensive secrets… What would be a good trade for them I wonder…"

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Denika had to suppress her pleased grin. It has been so long since she's had a worthy opponent for this game. As beautiful as Sabin is Denika was very grateful the Dark One had a good head on her shoulders and it was very hard to trip her up.

The High Elf sipped her water water swishing the pink colored liquid around the glass slowly.
    "Well because we're friends I'll make you deal. My men and I need some regional knowledge, this region isn't very happy with us High Elves nor our Queen. Because of that it's a little hard to talk with the locals for information. But being a Dark Elf you might have better luck, I assume you'll wind up in Sāmhach eventually. If you agree to gather some intel for me I'll be glad to tell you my secret." Denika smiled she could almost see checkmate before her.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Y'gol gave her three days to do this and the first day was already drawing to an end.

Whatever Sabin will say right now, it won't matter, Denika was closing in on her… Whatever "trade" she wanted to do was only a jest, there was no way Denika would have let her leave with state secret, no matter if Sabin intended to keep the promise or not.

Refusing the request will be odd outcome too, after coming this far.

Well, however Denika was planning to lock her up, it was at least better to hear the terms. After all, she never said "When" she expected the information will be gathered for her, and she never said if she wanted those secrets first…

"Very well", Sabin said, "If the coming turns of events will enable me to go for the farmland of Sāmhach, I will gather the information for you, starting three days from now…", Sabin smiled, "Now, before you tell your guards to storm at me, yes I've heard their steps for some time now, I will truly be honor to hear said secret…"

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Y'gol gave her three days to do this and the first day was already drawing to an end.

Whatever Sabin will say right now, it won't matter, Denika was closing in on her… Whatever "trade" she wanted to do was only a jest, there was no way Denika would have let her leave with state secret, no matter if Sabin intended to keep the promise or not.

Refusing the request will be odd outcome too, after coming this far.

Well, however Denika was planning to lock her up, it was at least better to hear the terms. After all, she never said "When" she expected the information will be gathered for her, and she never said if she wanted those secrets first…

"Very well", Sabin said, "If the coming turns of events will enable me to go for the farmland of Sāmhach, I will gather the information for you, starting three days from now…", Sabin smiled, "Now, before you tell your guards to storm at me, yes I've heard their steps for some time now, I will truly be honor to hear said secret…"

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Denika let out a genuinely amused laugh. So the famous paranoia of the Dark Elves shows it's head again. The woman shook her head. "None of that I assure you, the Queen gave me leave to recruit any mercenaries I could need. So this is just your mission briefing if you will. But I can't give you three days for it, one maybe two at the most I must give the Lady General a daily report. And she won't be happy with delays."

She finished her cup of water and put the glass down wiping moisture from her hands. "As for my men, it is getting late so they're just coming for the nightly watch list. But they won't enter without my consent so you're safe I assure you Sabi." She smiled looking up at the clock on her wall it read past midnight. "Now as for the secret, my Queen wants my unit to discover the location of a rebel cell of Orcs that have been terrorizing our northern settlement for some time. Sāmhach is full sympathizers for those brutish creatures so she thinks they'll have information on this cell. So Sabi can you do it?" Denika smiled sauntering across the room towards Sabin.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

"Wait, Denika", Sabin said slowly, "Something doesn't add up. You said that you need intel on something regarding the town of Sāmhach, and now you hold the orcs in one breath with rebellion and religious cult... You know they are far from either of those clans... And as aggressive as the Orcs are, they are proud creatures. If rumors about such activities were true, we would have known about something like that by now..."

For the first time since entering this chamber, the possibility that Denika may lie to her become possibility. She knew she hide something, but this...

"You stock on pile of food, as though you already preparing for war, but if you are only investigating for now... Denika, what's going on here, why are you trying to send me away?"

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Denika let out a sigh feeling a wonderful breeze cross the room was wrap her in it's cool embrace. She enjoyed the game, but sometimes it did get annoying. And it told Denika her gamble had failed so now she needed to push a little harder.
    "Do you so easily forget the Orcish Rebellions of the past? They are zealous tribals Sabin, and my Queen has discovered a pattern in these dirty little uprisings. They gather support in small towns then slowly their transgressions grow bolder and bolder until they begin the threaten the realms at large. Queen Isalina wishes to nip this rebellion in the bud before it starts."

As for the stockpile, we do not know how long this reconnaissance will take and as I said before we High Elves aren't very welcome in these parts so that limits our shopping options as you can imagine." She giggles softly as a knock comes to her door. The Mage looks up and gives a quick shout. "Enter" And no sooner did she speak the words than her Sergeant Yaorlan pushed open the door followed by the pale giant again. Denika walked to her small field desk and pulled a crisp piece of off-white parchment and handed it to the scarred man. "There you are Sergeant, my apoligies Galmied but it is your turn for first watch." She smiled at the pale giant who simply nodded letting out a slight grunt of affirmation. The two men saluted their Captain before exiting, Denika watched them go hmming softly to herself.

She turned back to Sabin shrugging softly at her last comment. "I wasn't trying to send you away, but we're both on a little bit of a tight schedule. The Lady General gets quite irate when the reports are late. Surely you'll want to get into town and secure a room in the inn before it gets too late no?" She asked innocently looking Sabin in the eyes.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast